Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 01-15-2018, 05:05 AM   #331
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrest3 View Post
Already going on two weeks without cumming, this should be interesting.

1. How long you want the rules to last: 2 weeks
2. Which sex you are: Male
3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 10 very harsh and frustrating: 9
4. Whether you want a pass card up to you
Hello Forrest I see you like denial, teasing and ruined orgasms and you want a 9. That means you get 2 orgasms for the next 2 weeks. But you can wait for them as your orgasm days/times are Thursday 7am-8am, Saturday 7am-8am and Saturday 6pm-7pm

But to make this even more interesting when you decide you want an orgasm during those times you must roll a die. A 1 or 2 means you can cum, a 3 or 4 means you have to ruin an orgasm and then wait 10 minutes to try again and a 5 or 6 means hands off for 10 minutes and wait before trying again. If you fail to get a 1 or 2 in that time then wait until the next orgasm slot.

I will give you one pass card to use at any time but to use it you must wear the same socks for 5 days afterwards and send me pic proof each day to prove you are wearing the socks

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Please note I cannot cum for 2 weeks

Kik or Telegram as DanB259 (+1 than my profile name)
Twitter as Danb_258
If you don't have kik you can PM me for my email
DanB258 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 05:40 AM   #332
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_arnold View Post
1. How long you want the rules to last: 12 weeks
3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 10 very harsh and frustrating: 8
4. Whether you want a pass card: no
Hello The Arnold. I don't see any likes or limits on your profile but you want an 8 for 12 weeks and I did notice you posted on a thread that you like messy, force feeding of disgusting stuff, edging, maybe some surprises.

You get 2 orgasm chances per week. Note if you don't use them you loose them so no carrying forward. Your orgasm days and times are Wednesday 06:30-08:00 am or pm and Saturday 08:00-09:30 am only.

However to use a Saturday slot you have to roll a die and edge that many times in the underwear you will wear all day. If you get an odd number you also have to eat your cum when you finally orgasm.

For the Wednesday a morning slot is orgasm any way you want but for the evening slot you have to roll a die and finger your ass that many minutes and then lick your finger clean. Like Saturday if you get an odd number you also have to eat your cum when you finally orgasm.

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258
Old 01-15-2018, 07:36 AM   #333
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blindtrust View Post
I'm a newby and this is my first reply

1. How long you want the rules to last: 3 weeks
3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 10 very harsh and frustrating: 9 frustrating sounds good
4. Whether you want a pass card: no
Hello Blindtrust so the married submissive married guy needs to have his orgasms controlled?

3 weeks at level 9 gives you just 2 orgasms and 1 orgasm opportunity. Your orgasm days are Monday 10:00-11:00 am, Friday 6:00-7:00pm and Saturday 2:00-3:00 pm.

For your orgasm opportunity start by edging for 5 minutes then roll a die a 5 or 6 means you can cum, but anything lower gets multiplied by 3 and you must edge for that many minutes before rolling again whilst there is available time remaining

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258
Old 01-15-2018, 07:47 AM   #334
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSPrison View Post
1. How long you want the rules to last: 2 weeks
3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 10 very harsh and frustrating: 9
4. Whether you want a pass card: No
Hi SSPrison. Nice kik profile pic btw. You should make it your avatar on here.

For the next 2 weeks you are only allowed 2 orgasms. Your orgasm days and times are Thursday 07:00-08:00am, Friday 06:00-07:00pm and Sunday 06:00-07:00am. Any morning orgasms must be in underwear you leave on and a Friday evening orgasm must be cleaned up by you eating it.

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258
Old 01-15-2018, 08:04 AM   #335
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbt26 View Post
1. How long you want the rules to last
What about i role a dice, and we decide the time like every eye = 1 week or so
2. Which sex you are
Male
3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 10 very harsh and frustrating
10 everything else would be boring make it horrible!
4. Whether you want a pass card
U decide
Hey there cbt26 I rolled and got a six so as it is id Jan now let's say these last until the end of February

Level 10 until the end of February gives you just 4 orgasms.

I wont be mean, all your orgasm times are during the day so no early or late issues for you hehe. Oh but then this is a 10 so your orgasm days and times are Tuesday 10:00-11:00am and Thursday 3:00-4:00pm so you'll have to have them during work/college breaks

After taking time out at work or college to satisfy your need to orgasm you need to be punished so when you get home on a day you have orgasmed you must tie your cock and balls to your big toe (go under your clothes if going out). Roll a die and this is how many hours your toe will tug on your cock to remind you and once you are able to undo the tie smack your sefl in the balls hard for each hour it was tied up.

I will give you 2 pass cards allowing a single orgasm each at any time. To use each pass card is simple. Each time you go to use one you must whip your ass 10 times with a cane or stick and smack your cock 10 times with your hand or a paddle and then send me pic proof showing them both red.

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258
The following user says Thank You to DanB258 for this post:
Old 01-15-2018, 08:20 AM   #336
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Covelot View Post
2 weeks
2. Which sex you are
Male
3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 10 very harsh and frustrating
yes please
Well hello Covelot I see you are also a GD newbie so welcome.

2 weeks at level 5 gives you 3 orgasms per week but its use them or lose them so 3 this week up to Sunday and 3 next week.

Your orgasm days and times are Wednesday and Friday 6:00-7:30am and 7:00-8:30pm plus Sunday 10:00-11:30am. You may not cum outside of these times

Level 5 gives you 1 pass card per week. You don't mention if pics are ok or a limit. I will assume OK but if not you have to do a report instead

To use this week's pass card you must roll 2 dice and melt that many ice cubes in your underwear before you can cum. Pic proof please of those wet undies kik Danb259 or PM for my email

Next week's pass card can be used without doing anything first. The only thing is you have to cum in your underwear somewhere semi-public to do it. Pic proof of your cum in those undies please

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258
Old 01-15-2018, 06:45 PM   #337
sluttykittenz

1 week

2. Which sex you are
Female

3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 10 very harsh and frustrating:

4. Whether you want a pass card:
No

Likes: Bondage, rules, D/s roleplay, spanking, edging/denial, forced orgasms, enemas, anal, sensations (ice, ginger, toothpaste, wax), light pain, clothespins, suction, corner time (short ~30 min)

Dislikes (things I love to hate): pictures, discrete public, line writing, clit torture, medium/heavy pain, humiliation, ruined orgasms

Limits: family/friends, illegal, body modification, blood, body writing, scat, watersports

Things I fuck myself with
sluttykittenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 04:34 AM   #338
Tills

2 weeks
Female
no pass card
Tills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 05:07 AM   #339
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sluttykittenz View Post
1 week

2. Which sex you are
Female

3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 10 very harsh and frustrating:

4. Whether you want a pass card:
No
Hi Sluttykittenz

For the next week you are allowed 3 orgasms at level 5 but just to make it interesting 2 orgasms have to happen on the same day which you can decide which day from below you choose.

Your orgasm days and time slots are Thursday 7:30-9:00 am and pm, Sunday 9:30-11:00 am or pm and Tuesday 6:30-8:00am.

There is an extra twist especially for you. I see you like edging and denial so from the moment you read this 08:00 will become your edging time. Every day when you are not going to have an orgasm you must either edge for 15 minutes at 8 am or 8pm. If you miss a day you lose the next orgasm slot.

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258
Old 01-16-2018, 05:15 AM   #340
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tills View Post
2 weeks
Female
no pass card
Hello Tills and welcome

For the next 2 weeks you get one orgasm and one orgasm opportunity.

Your orgasm days are Fridays 07:00-08:00 am or pm and Sundays 3:00-4:00pm. You are in denial for the rest of the time so no touching except for washing and drying and no edging allowed.

Your first orgasm must be the orgasm opportunity. You must roll a die and edge that many times then roll it again a score of 4 or more means you may orgasm 3 or under means no orgasm

Your second orgasm also has a die twist. Again roll the die and edge that many times. Now roll it again a 6 means you can orgasm but any other score means you have to have that many orgasms in one session. IF the time runs out keep going until you have completed all orgasms

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258
Old 01-16-2018, 04:10 PM   #341
sluttykittenz

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanB258 View Post
Hi Sluttykittenz

For the next week you are allowed 3 orgasms at level 5 but just to make it interesting 2 orgasms have to happen on the same day which you can decide which day from below you choose.

Your orgasm days and time slots are Thursday 7:30-9:00 am and pm, Sunday 9:30-11:00 am or pm and Tuesday 6:30-8:00am.

There is an extra twist especially for you. I see you like edging and denial so from the moment you read this 08:00 will become your edging time. Every day when you are not going to have an orgasm you must either edge for 15 minutes at 8 am or 8pm. If you miss a day you lose the next orgasm slot.
Oh god... I'm really going to have some fun with this oh wait.. I'm going to miss my Thursday orgasm slot because I have class tonight and won't be able to edge I'll make sure not to miss any more of those because I'd really really like to cum this week

Thank you for the instructions. I'll keep you updated

Likes: Bondage, rules, D/s roleplay, spanking, edging/denial, forced orgasms, enemas, anal, sensations (ice, ginger, toothpaste, wax), light pain, clothespins, suction, corner time (short ~30 min)

Dislikes (things I love to hate): pictures, discrete public, line writing, clit torture, medium/heavy pain, humiliation, ruined orgasms

Limits: family/friends, illegal, body modification, blood, body writing, scat, watersports

Things I fuck myself with
sluttykittenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 05:15 PM   #342
Neena

1. How long you want the rules to last? 2 weeks
2. Which sex you are? Females
3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 10 very harsh and frustrating? 5
4. Whether you want a pass card? Yes please

masturbation time for the week so far
Earned: 15 minutes
Spent : 0 minutes

Likes: Petplay , Dice Dares , Orgasm Control, humiliation,Piss, Shower Dares,corner time.

Dislike: shit, wedgie, anal.

Limits: drinking piss, pics, Family/Friends, Public, pain, enema, toothpaste, hot sauce.
Neena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 07:37 AM   #343
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neena View Post
1. How long you want the rules to last? 2 weeks
2. Which sex you are? Females
3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 10 very harsh and frustrating? 5
4. Whether you want a pass card? Yes please
Hello Neena

Level 5 for two weeks gives you a total of just 6 orgasms so don't use them all up too quickly and no edging except during your orgasm days/times.

Your orgasm days and times are Friday 6:00-7:30 am or pm, Sunday 10:00-11:30 am or pm and Wednesday 6:30-8:00pm. However to make it more fun you are going to play a bit of dice or forfeit.

Every time you wish to orgasm you must roll a die to decide how many of those 6 orgasms you must have in each session. 1 or 2 means you can have a single orgasm, 3 or 4 means 2 orgasms in one session and 5 or 6 means 3 orgasms. But you can eliminate the need for one orgasm by simply washing it away. All you have to do is stand in the shower in your panties and piss yourself to remove one of those orgasms. You may only do this once per orgasm session. If on the least session you say roll a 6 meaning 3 orgasms and you only have 1 orgasm left then you must still pee yourself but this time with your jeans or other pants on as well as your panties and then you can have your final orgasm.

You get 1 pass card per week allowing a single orgasm at any time, note each one can only be used once like all pass cards. To use them requires a strong bladder, because to use the pass card you are not allowed to pee. Get to 4 hours and you can only edge, get to 5 hours and you can have a spoilt orgasm and get to 6 hours and you can have a normal orgasm.

Remember to post your report on here of how you got on

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258
Old 01-18-2018, 08:51 AM   #344
grantadams197

All you need to do is say:
8 weeks

2. Which sex you are
male

10 (why not!)

Yes please

M/39/bi/sub/slave

Limits: permanent / scat / social ruin / face pics / limited cam / long dares
Dislikes: Sissy/Dressing up.

Dirty Code: https://dirtycode.io/ABPBG

Cock size verification: My cock is 2.54in long. Verified Here.

Chat on Skype
grantadams197 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 07:18 PM   #345
OmoGuy
getDare Sweetheart

1. How long you want the rules to last: a week
2. Which sex you are: male
4. Whether you want a pass card: yes please!

25/m/straight/switch/L.A

Loves: Chastity, teasing, blackmail, hidden public
Likes: Humiliation, crossdressing, semi-public, anal, ruined orgasms, bladder control
Dislike: Messy, pain, cumplay, sleeping caged
Limits: poo, public

PM Dares
OmoGuy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, denial, masturbation control, orgasm control