Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-05-2017, 04:52 PM   #91
alli55

The sleepover that changed my life

Chapter 26 Unexpected developments

“Megan?” I heard Ryan say. “You don’t have to do this if you don’t want to! You know that, don’t you? We’ve got some great pictures already, so if you want to stop now, it’s perfectly okay!”

I was in a photographic studio, dressed in my silk robe and nothing else, with Ryan and his camera for company. The plan was for him to take some pictures of me in my robe, and then some of me not in my robe if you get my meaning. I was having great fun during our shoot and was really excited about doing the naked pictures.

But when I’d put my robe on, I’d hesitated, because a doubt had crept into my mind; I had no idea why or from where it had come, or even what it was; but he’d picked up on it.

“Do you want to stop, Megan?” he asked again.

I closed my eyes and there in front of me, as plain as day, stood Paige, stark naked.

“Let’s do something crazy, Megan!” she said to me with a grin, and then she was gone.

I opened my eyes again. The doubt had gone with her. My mind was made up.

“No,” I told him, “no, I really want to do this! Let’s do it!”

He wheeled the sofa over to the area where I’d been standing for the photos. I watched as he unclipped a few bits and folded it down to make a low bed. I’d heard of sofa-beds, but this was the first time I’d seen one. It put an idea into my head. But that was for later!

“This will give us more to play with!” he said. “We can try all sorts of different poses and see what works.”

Sounded like a lot of fun!

He threw a sheet over the bed and placed a couple of cushions to act as pillows.

“Can you just stand next to the bed for me, please, Megan?” he asked. I moved to where he was indicating, as he explained, “I just need to adjust the lighting and change the camera settings.”

He put a layer of something over the end of the lights, and the whole mood of the room seemed to change. The light was still nearly as bright as before, but it had become softer somehow and more, I don’t know, romantic. I marvelled at how just changing the light could do that to the room.

He went over to the far side of the room and brought another camera out of his bag. This one looked older and more complicated. He placed it on a table near the main camera, before taking his normal place once more.

We were ready to begin!

“Okay, shall we have some fun with this?” he asked me.

“Yes, please!” I replied, ready to be led wherever he wanted to take me.

The instructions began again.

“Turn to your left and face the bed … that’s it, now turn your head to this side a bit … wonderful!”

Click.

“This way just a little bit more.”

Click. Click.

And on it went.

He got me to put a foot on the bed, so that one knee was exposed; at his command, I pulled one side of the robe off of my shoulder; he had me sit down with my legs crossed one over the other, so that almost the whole length of one leg pushed its way through the front of my robe.

I knew he was trying to make me look sexy; and he was certainly making me feel sexy!

Some time into the shoot, he asked me to take off the robe and lie down on the bed, which I did. I waited while he adjusted the height and position of the camera. He re-checked the light, but was still happy with it, so we continued.

He held his left hand out as far as he could to his left. “Lie on your front,” he told me, “and look at my hand. Keep looking at that spot when I take my hand away. Tell me when you’re looking at it!”

I rolled over and did as he asked. “Got it!” I told him.

He moved next to the bed and threw the robe over me, arranging it carefully to get the look he wanted. Then he went back to the camera and I heard it click several times. He returned to me and adjusted the robe a little, then went back and took some more shots.

We continued like that, him putting me in a different pose and altering my gaze, before using the robe to cover what he wanted to keep hidden for now, and then clicking away.

With each pose, the bits of me being hidden were becoming less and less.

After taking the latest shots, he said, “Megan, I’d like to do some topless pictures now. We’ll be able to see your breasts in these. Is that alright?”

“Yeah,” I said, “that’s fine!”

He could have bent me double and taken a close-up medical shot of my most private holes and I wouldn’t have cared, I was so turned on!

We did some topless shots, and then some full nude ones. A few times he picked up the old camera and knelt closer to me to take some shots from a different angle.

Eventually he had finished – well, almost – and told me I could get up off the bed now.

He pushed it back out of the way and said to me, “There’s just one more shot I want to take! A special one!”

Ooh, what could it be?

He stood me back on the X and fetched something out of his bag. It was a single red rose on quite a long stem, like you can buy at a florist’s. He gave it to me and asked me to put it between my teeth. He had me place my hands behind my bum and push one leg slightly forward. Fairly unusually, he wanted me to look directly into the camera. He seemed happy with how it looked and I heard the camera click half-a-dozen times.

“That’s it!” he said. “You were magnificent!”

He kissed me on the forehead.

“Thank you,” I replied, and then asked, “what happens now?”

“Well, that camera there,” he said pointing to the main camera, “is digital, so I’ll transfer the images from the card onto my computer, take a look and select the ones I want to use, put them onto CDs and then send the CDs to you. This one here is an older camera, what we now call analogue, though when I bought it we just called it a camera. I use it to take black and white images, which I think for certain pictures give a nicer, softer result. With that one, I have to develop the film in the darkroom. Would you like to see how that’s done?”

“Yes, please!” I told him and, still naked, I followed him across the studio.

We went into a smaller room, which was, as the name suggested, dark. Ryan turned on a red light, which gave the room an eerie look. He opened the back of the camera and took the film out, put it into another device of some sort and then put some paper below it. I couldn’t really see what he was doing, but after a bit he turned to me holding the piece of paper with a pair of tweezers.

“Now for the bit you’ll like!” he said to me. “Watch this!”

We went over to a series of trays on a bench, each of which had liquid in. He put the paper into the first tray, and as I watched, the paper started to change. Shapes started to appear. I couldn’t make them out at first, but then I recognized a face and below it a pair of tits. I watched the features become sharper until it was clearly my face and my tits I was looking at.

“Wow,” I said, “it’s like magic!”

He took the paper out and then dipped it into each of the other trays in turn. He let it drip dry for a moment, then placed it into my hand.

“There you are,” he said, “look at that beautiful young woman on there!”

“It’s brilliant!” I told him. “Can we do some more?”

We did, and he even let me do some. By the end, I knew there was one more thing I desperately wanted to do.

“Ryan,” I asked as we came back into the studio, “can I take some pictures of you, please? It’d be so much fun!”

He smiled and said, “You’re right, it would be fun! You can use the digital; that will be easy enough for you! Have you taken photos before?”

“Just on my phone;” I said, “nothing like this.”

“It’s fairly simple,” he told me, “let me show you.”

He spent a while showing me how the camera worked. He didn’t over-complicate it, just showed me enough that I could do some different things with it. Then we were ready for my first shoot as a photographer!

I couldn’t believe how much fun it was! Being the model was great, but being the photographer was miles better! I loved instructing Ryan and putting him in different poses and seeing how it looked through the camera and then taking the picture.

After some long time I had a naughty idea, one that I was determined to try.

“Right, Ryan,” I said cheekily, “you’re doing really well! But I think we need to step it up a level! We need to do some naked pictures!”

He just looked at me and said, “You’re the boss!” and started stripping off!

Oh my God!

I put him in different poses, sometimes covering his bits, sometimes not, and clicked away, having the most fun ever. When we’d started taking my naked pictures, I’d made up my mind that before the day was over Ryan and I were going to have sex again. But now, I felt I was doing what he’d said we could never do. I was making love to him, through the lens of the camera.

When it came to the last picture, I knew exactly what I wanted!

“Stand on the mark!” I instructed. He did, and I fetched the red rose. “Now put that between your teeth and look straight into the camera!”

Click. Click. Click.

----------

A few days later a parcel arrived for me, postmarked Plymouth. I raced up to my room with it and tore it open. Inside were three CDs and a note from Ryan. I read the note:

Megan, here are your pictures as promised. I’ve marked the CDs so that you can share them as you wish. A is for all, that’s the photos everyone can see; P is for personal, those are the ones we did with your robe; M is for Megan’s eyes only, those are the ones you took of me.

Let me know if you want any of them printed out. I can frame them too if you’d like. Don’t worry about the cost, think of it as my way of saying thank you for doing the shoot. Choose as many as you want.

The pictures you took are amazingly good. You clearly have an eye for a picture, and that is something very special. You have a real talent, Megan, which I think you ought to nurture. I’ve an idea how I can help you do that. I really think you could do something special with the talent you have.

Hope you like the pictures. Ryan.

I spent the next few hours poring over the pictures on my laptop. I loved them!

----------

The following Sunday afternoon, Abi came round unexpectedly.

“Hi, Megs!” she said, after my Mum had shown her up to my room.

I looked up from my laptop. “Hi!” I said. “I didn’t know you were coming round!”

“My Uncle Ryan told me to give you this,” she said, handing me a box.

I opened it and pulled out a camera, like a smaller version of the one I’d used at the studio.

“God, Abi, I can’t have this!” I said.

“He said you’d say that,” she told me, “and he said to tell you he insisted. He also said that you had to take it with you everywhere you go and use it to take pictures of anything you like or that inspires you or that interests you. Then he told me that I had to make sure you did as you were told!”

“I will,” I said and I pointed the camera at Abi, “hold that position!”

Click.

Abi looked down at my laptop. “What’s that?” she asked.

I had been going through the pictures from the shoot again.

“Oh,” I said, “that’s some pictures your uncle took of me.”

“Cool,” she said, “let’s see!”

I set them going on the slideshow setting. After a few images of me in my everyday clothes had scrolled through, Abi paused it.

“Did he take these when you stayed with him?” she asked.

“No, we did a shoot last weekend at a studio here,” I told her.

“Oh, Karen’s!” she said. “You never told me!”

“Didn’t I?” I replied, innocently.

She let it pass and restarted the slideshow.

“They’re really good! They show you just like you are!” she commented.

“He’s a really good photographer!” I said.

The slideshow moved on to the shots of me in my Prom dress.

“Oh, wow, Megs, you look as amazing as I remember! You are so beautiful, you know that?”

At that moment my phone rang. It was Leah.

“I’ll just get this,” I told Abi.

“Yeah,” she said, engrossed in the pictures.

I moved to the other side of the room and began talking with Leah. I could hear Abi still looking at the photos. Every now and then I’d hear “Oh, that’s a good one!” or “I like that one!” or more often than not simply “Oh, wow!”. Clearly, Leah could hear it as well.

“What are you doing?” she asked.

“Oh, Abi’s looking at some photos I had taken of me. I did like a photo shoot thing and she’s going through the pictures.”

“Ohhh, I want to see them!” she said.

“Yeah,” I said, “come round tomorrow after school and I’ll show you.”

All of a sudden I heard Abi say, “Oh my God, Megs! Look at you! Where did you get that robe? I love it!”

Crap! Abi had put the P disc in!

She wasn’t supposed to see those pictures!
alli55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to alli55 for this post:
Old 12-05-2017, 07:09 PM   #92
Screamnbeaver
getDare Sweetheart

OK you are the best writer ever just tossing that out there
Screamnbeaver is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Screamnbeaver for this post:
Old 12-07-2017, 02:23 PM   #93
alli55

Screamnbeaver, oh my gosh! I don't know what to say!

Thank you, obviously; and I'm glad you're enjoying the story.

Being British, I've been brought up to not really know how to take such a compliment! We don't do that sort of thing, really! So, that explains the blush that wanted to take hold of me when I read your comment!

Maybe, for future reference, everyone could restrict their praise to the sort of thing a well-brought up British girl can deal with.

"This story's really not bad, you know!" is a good example for you to follow!

Anyway, Chapter 27 The camera never lies will be posted tomorrow evening, and I'll be checking to see that there are no more unrestrained outbursts like the one above!

Thanks again, everyone!
The following user says Thank You to alli55 for this post:
Old 12-07-2017, 02:39 PM   #94
M0ddingArt

This story is as good as the weather here in Britain. Just kidding it’s really good
M0ddingArt is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to M0ddingArt for this post:
Old 12-07-2017, 04:22 PM   #95
dragoneau

That's the best story I have ever read :O

Is it too much ?

Anyway, can't wait to see how Abi will react to those pictures. Will Megan tell her what's happening ? Will Abi let her fuck with her uncle ? Will she join them ?
dragoneau is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to dragoneau for this post:
Old 12-07-2017, 08:44 PM   #96
Screamnbeaver
getDare Sweetheart

Sorry if I made you blush
Being Canadian it comes naturally
Screamnbeaver is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Screamnbeaver for this post:
Old 12-07-2017, 11:24 PM   #97
Jojo246

being the English gent I am my humble opinion of this that it's ok lol and here's a hearty handshake. (seriously though keep up the good work the stories great)
Jojo246 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Jojo246 for this post:
Old 12-08-2017, 01:43 PM   #98
alli55

Chapter 27 The camera never lies

“Er, Leah,” I said hurriedly into the phone, “sorry, but I’ve got to go! I’ll see you tomorrow, yeah?”

“Er, yeah, okay,” I heard Leah say, clearly puzzled by my abruptness.

“Okay, bye!” I ended the call and threw the phone onto my bed. I would apologise for my rudeness when I saw Leah tomorrow. Right now I had a more pressing problem!

Abi was looking at the photos her Uncle Ryan had taken of me recently. That was fine, except she’d finished looking at the ones on the A disc (A for anyone can see them) and had put in the P disc (P for personal photos that I wanted just for my private viewing).

I went over to where she was sat and looked at the screen of my laptop. There I was in my silk robe, one foot on the bed, with the robe pulled down over one shoulder. It was a great picture, and it made me look quite sexy, but this was my best friend looking at it – and her uncle had taken the picture!

I paused the slideshow. Abi immediately restarted it. I paused it again.

“What are you doing, Megs?” she asked, indignantly.

“Why did you put the other disc in?” I asked in return. “Did I say you could?”

“God, Megs, what’s your problem?” she said.

That made me realise I was behaving unreasonably, and I apologised.

“Sorry, Abi, I didn’t mean to snap at you!” I told her. “It’s just that, well, you took me by surprise when I saw you looking at these pictures!”

“Ohh, that’s okay, Megs,” she said, gently. “They look really good! I’d love to see the rest of them!”

“They’re not like the others!” I warned her.

“I can see that!” she said.

“No, they’re really not like the others!” I asserted.

“Well now you’ve got to let me see them!” she told me.

Reluctantly, I gave in. “Okay,” I told her, “just, don’t be angry with me!”

“Oh Megs, I won’t be angry!” she assured me.

I restarted the slideshow. Together we watched as the onscreen me gradually revealed more and more skin. I kept looking at Abi, trying to work out what she was thinking. Her eyes were getting wider and wider. But apart from the occasional “wow” and “ooh” she wasn’t giving me any clues.

The closer we got to the topless and nude shots that I knew were coming, the more agonising it was for me to watch. It was one thing to have photos of me in sexy poses just wearing enough to cover my bits; it was going to be quite another when everything was revealed. I held my breath, barely able to watch.

Then came the first picture. It was actually one of my favourites, but I had been dreading its appearance. The onscreen me was sat on the bed, with the robe draped across my hips covering my pubic area so that nothing could be seen down there, but with my naked breasts proudly taking centre stage.

Abi gasped. “Fucking hell!” she said.

I covered my face with my hands. I didn’t need to see the pictures; I knew which ones were still to come. I just wanted to crawl into a dark corner and hide.

There was a sharp intake of breath from next to me, which I knew meant the next shot had appeared on the screen. Eight more topless pictures would follow, and then, well that didn’t bear thinking about! I sat there, helpless, with my hands over my face, waiting.

Time seemed to slow, and the delay was almost unbearable, but all too soon I heard it.

“Megs! Fuck!”

Thankfully there were only seven nude shots – only! – and then the slideshow ended.

I felt my hands being pulled away from my face, and I opened my eyes to see Abi looking at me, her eyes like saucers. I looked away, but the screen on my laptop was stuck on the last photo. The one of me standing naked with the rose between my teeth. I didn’t want to be looking at that, so I turned to face Abi.

She grabbed my hand. “God, Megs,” she began, “they are fucking awesome!”

“You mean you like them?” I asked, taken completely by surprise.

“Like them?” she answered, “I fucking love them!”

“Oh Abs, I was so scared you’d hate me when you saw them!”

“Don’t be silly, Megs!” she told me. “I could never hate you, no matter what!”

She scrolled back to the first topless image. “I really like this one!” she said.

“Yeah,” I agreed, “that’s one of my favourites!”

She turned to me, looking all serious, and said, “Do you think he’d take some of me, like these?”

Bloody hell, Abi was full of surprises!

“Yeah, I’m sure he would if you asked him!” I replied.

“Wouldn’t that be a bit weird, though? My uncle taking naked pictures of me?”

“No, he’d just be a professional photographer, not your uncle. You should ask him, if that’s what you want.”

I wasn’t sure if she really meant it, and I certainly didn’t expect her to go through with it – and I was right. But I took the opportunity to tell her how my photo-shoot with Ryan had gone, anyway. I finished by telling her, at some length, how we had developed the black and white photos in the dark room, though I neglected to mention that I had been naked all the time. I hoped that all this information would distract her from asking any more questions about me and her uncle – and I was right again, thank goodness!

Mercifully, I’d hidden the M disc in a place no-one would stumble across it. That really would have messed with Abi’s head!

----------

The next afternoon, after school, Leah and I sat watching the A disc slideshow.

Once it was finished, she turned to me and said, “They’re great! Can I see the others?”

“What others?” I asked.

“The ones with you in your robe,” she replied.

I was about to ask her how she knew about those, but that was bindingly obvious: Abi had been blabbing! So, instead, I asked, “What did Abi say to you?”

Leah knew she’d been rumbled. “She just told me to make sure you showed me the photos of you in your robe,” she said.

“Did she say anything else?” I probed.

“Only that they were awesome. Why? I’d really like to see them, Megan, but if you don’t want me to …”

“No, you can see them,” I told her, “I’m just a bit surprised that Abi mentioned them to you. That’s not like her!”

I put the P disc in and got ready to begin. Before the slideshow started I warned Leah about what was to come, sort of.

“They might not be what you’re expecting, exactly!” I said.

God knows what she was expecting to see after I’d told her that!

I was at least able to watch it all the way through this time. Leah gasped a few times, mostly on the first topless shot and the first naked one. When we reached the end, Leah turned to me with an admiring look.

“Goodness, Megan, you’re so brave,” she said, “I could never do anything like that. Abi was right, you are awesome!”

“You mean the pictures are awesome,” I corrected.

“Yeah they are, and so are you!” she repeated.

A thought crossed my mind. “Leah,” I began cautiously, “I know you said you could never do anything like that.”

“Gosh, no,” she replied, “I’d be much too scared!”

“But if you weren’t scared, would you want to?”

She considered the question, then answered, “Maybe. Yeah, probably, I think I would.”

“Would you let me take some?” I asked.

“What, for real?” she asked in return.

“Yeah, I’d like that,” I replied, “and apparently I’ve got a natural talent with a camera and an eye for what makes a good picture. Or so I’ve been told.”

“Goodness … I mean, well … I could try, if you want.”

“Only if you want to,” I told her.

“Yeah, I would, for you!” she said.

“Great!” I said. “Let me get my camera!”

“What you mean now?” she asked, a little alarmed.

“Why not?”

“Well … I suppose … if … okay, why not!”

“Just tell me to stop if you change your mind,” I told her, “I don’t want you to do anything you’re not comfortable with.”

“Yeah, okay,” she said, slightly nervously. She looked up at me. “What do you want me to take off?” she asked.

“Maybe start with your shirt,” I suggested.

By the time I returned with the camera, Leah had removed her shirt and her bra. I couldn’t help but be enamoured by the way her long dark hair cascaded over her breasts.

“I just thought, if we were doing topless pictures, I’d need to be topless!” she explained.

I looked at her. She had nicely shaped breasts, C-cup I guessed, with pink nipples in the centre of large areolas. She looked gorgeous!

“God, Leah, you are beautiful!” I told her.

She blushed.

I positioned her where I wanted her and then took a first photo. I went over to Leah and showed her the image on the camera’s view-screen.

“Gosh, Megan,” she exclaimed, “you’ve made me look really nice!”

“That’s because you are really nice,” I told her, “the camera only shows what’s there already. It doesn’t lie.”

“Please, take some more,” she said.

We spent the next twenty minutes with me taking various shots of Leah in different poses. Then, taking me a little by surprise, she asked me if I could do some ones of her naked. I was more than happy to oblige.

“I should have shaved,” she said when she stripped off her knickers to reveal a slightly ragged strip of pubic hair, “at least made it look a bit more normal.”

“No,” I told her, and repeated my favourite piece of advice that I’ve ever been given, the thing that Ryan told me on the mad night at Abi’s sleepover. “There’s no such thing as normal, Leah, you’re just you.” I added an extra bit of my own on the end: “And you’re really lovely as you are!”

She crawled down to the end of the bed where I was sat, placed a hand on each of my cheeks, put her lips to mine and kissed me.

Instinctively, and with my heart fluttering, I kissed back. After a few seconds we broke off the kiss, leant back and looked at each other for a moment. Then, as if we were synchronised somehow, we leant back in and kissed again. Cautiously I pushed my tongue forward until the tip touched Leah’s. She wiggled her tongue against mine in response and then allowed me to explore her mouth with my tongue before I returned the favour.

Our lips parted, and we gently allowed ourselves to fall sideways until we were lying on the bed next to each other. I lifted my head and laid it on her chest, feeling her breasts rise and fall against me.

“I think I love you, Leah!” I told her.

She replied, “I know I love you, Megan! But can we take things slowly? You’re the first girl I’ve felt like this about. What about you?”

“There was someone special, once,” I told her, “but I lost her. I’ll do whatever you want! I don’t want to lose you as well!”

She wrapped her arms around me.

“You won’t lose me!”

Could it be that I’d found my true love after so many years of hurt?
The following 2 users say Thank You to alli55 for this post:
Old 12-09-2017, 11:40 AM   #99
alli55

Been proofreading today, in between Christmas shopping , so the next installment is nearly ready for posting. Chapter 28 Leah will be with you tomorrow!
Old 12-10-2017, 11:45 AM   #100
alli55

Chapter 28 Leah

It was a Saturday afternoon in January, and the four of us were sat in Katie’s bedroom, reviewing some of the items we’d bought on our shopping trip earlier that day.

Leah and I looked at each other and nodded. It was time! She gave me a gentle nudge to indicate that she wanted me to do the talking.

“Guys!” I said, trying to get their attention.

Katie and Abi looked up from what they’d been doing and over at me.

“Leah and I have got something we want to tell you,” I informed them. From Abi’s expression I had a feeling she had already guessed what was coming, but I took Leah’s hand in mine and carried on anyway. I knew what I wanted to say, but I didn’t know how to say it. It came out like a load of gibberish!

“From now on you can think of us as Leah and Megan, like as one thing.”

Abi came to my rescue, “What she means, Katie, is that they’re a couple. They’re going out with each other.”

“Aww, congratulations you two!” Katie said, and she gave us each a hug.

Abi whispered something to Leah as she hugged her, which I couldn’t hear. Then my best friend came up to me and gave me a big hug.

“I’m so pleased for you, Megs,” she told me, “no-one deserves to be happy more than you!”

The hugs over, Katie clapped her hands in delight and instructed, “Well, go on, give her a kiss!”

Leah and I obliged, sharing a tender moment with each other in front of our closest friends.

“But guys,” I told them, “we don’t want to be outed as the school lesbians, so keep it to yourselves please.”

They both promised not to blab, and we wouldn’t have told them if we hadn’t trusted them completely.

----------

With A-levels looming, schoolwork and revision took up more and more of my time. Leah and I were spending as much time as we could together, and like she had asked we were taking things slowly. We kissed and cuddled a lot, and she liked nothing more than stripping naked for me to take photos of her. She was a proper little artist’s muse!

----------

In the Easter holidays, to help us with our exams, we had both enrolled in a residential revision retreat at a country hostel fifteen miles or so away. It had been Leah’s Mum’s idea to give us a chance to get some revision advice and tips on how to make more of the information stick.

We were going to be sharing a room at the hostel for three nights. The day before we went, Leah came round to see me.

“Megan,” she said, “when we go on this retreat, as long as there’s nobody there who we know, then I’m ready!”

I knew straightaway what she meant. I held her to me and kissed her.

We arrived the next morning and it was straight down to work. They pushed us hard all day, and I was exhausted by the end of it. I was sure Leah was too.

That night, as we got ready for bed, Leah reminded me of what we had discovered that day: there was no-one at the retreat who we knew.

“I know,” I replied, “but I don’t know about you, but I’m absolutely exhausted. I’m sorry.”

“I’m exhausted too,” Leah said, “so can I just sleep in your bed, with you?”

“Of course you can,” I told her.

“Maybe we can sleep naked?” she suggested.

“I’d love that,” I replied.

We spent a blissful night, sleeping peacefully, entwined in each other’s arms, naked skin pressed against naked skin.

The same thing happened the next night, too. But on the last full day of the retreat, they went a bit easier on us, so we weren’t so tired come bedtime.

We slipped into bed once more, and Leah raised herself up onto an elbow.

“I’d like us to make love tonight!” she said quietly.

I reached round her and pulled her to my lips. I kissed her passionately. Then I let her lay back, gave her a final kiss on the lips, and began kissing my way down to her chest. I moved my mouth to her breast and flicked her nipple with my tongue. She twitched. I used the tip of my tongue to roll her nipple around and she started to moan quietly. I moved to her other breast and began again. I took her nipple between my lips and pulled gently before letting it go. I played with her nipples for quite a while, before she lifted my head up.

“My turn now,” she said and rolled me over onto my back. She set to work on my nipples, repeating the same tricks that had worked on her. She was delighted by the way my nipples responded.

“Oooh, Megan,” she cooed, “I love how your nipples are so hard!”

“My little bullets!” I said, without thinking.

I knew I was starting to get wet in the pussy area, and sensed Leah was also. As much as I was loving her playing with my nipples, I wanted to take things on a bit and I was certain she was ready.

I took her in my arms and gently pulled her up so her head was resting on a pillow. Then I swung myself round to allow us to adopt the classic 69 position. I felt her pull my pussy towards her as I put my face against her pussy. I slowly licked up and down the length of her slit, and felt her doing the same to me. Immediately the familiar tingling sensation began. We both licked and sucked on each other as we got wetter and wetter.

It was almost spooky how we were so in synch: maybe we were just meant for each other!

When I pushed my tongue against her clit, I felt Leah’s body jolt, as a surging wave of energy flooded out from my clit too. I could feel the beginnings of an orgasm starting to form, and, hoping that Leah was also getting close, I pushed my tongue between her pussy lips and inside. I tasted her juices as I probed with my tongue.

Her tongue was inside me and my orgasm was building rapidly. I really wanted us to climax together, so I rubbed on her clit with my fingers as I continued to roll my tongue around the opening of her pussy. Her moaning increased and she started to writhe around. She was close now.

I don’t know what she did next, but whatever it was it caused an orgasmic tidal wave to hurtle out from my pussy and sweep through every nerve ending in my body. Half a second later her body spasmed as an orgasm surged through her.

When we had calmed, I swung myself back round and lay on top of her.

“I love you with all my heart!” I told her.

She kissed me, and said, “I love you just as much!”

We brought each other off again, and then had another blissful night, sleeping in each other’s arms.

----------

That summer, between school and Uni, was the happiest of my life!

Ryan had asked his friend Karen if I could help out at her studio and she had happily agreed. She really took me under her wing, and taught me so much. Best of all, she was always ready to let me take some photos with the clients.

I spent one week working with Ryan in his studio in Plymouth. I stayed at his place and spent the evenings talking and cuddling with him. I told him all about Leah and me, and how we were so happy together. I wanted to have sex with him, but I didn’t want to betray Leah, so nothing happened. I loved Leah so much, but a part of me missed being filled with his dick.

Leah and I spent most of our spare time together. We tried to make sure we didn’t neglect Katie and Abi, but we were so infatuated with each other that I’m sure we were a pain to be around at times. We made love more times than I can remember, and every time was so special.

----------

September came, and we had to go our separate ways. I was going to Uni in Brighton, whilst Leah was off to Norwich Uni.

We tried really hard in the first term to keep seeing each other, but the travelling was ridiculous and doing neither of us any good.

We re-ignited our relationship over Christmas, but during the Easter holidays Leah’s family moved to Essex and, almost inevitably, we parted.

It took me a year before I was ready to even consider moving on.

----------

Over the last year and a bit at Uni, I had two more relationships: a brief, intense fling with Taizie, a sparky fellow redhead who turned out to be far too unstable for me; and a six-month relationship with Josh, my first boyfriend, whom I adored. Sex with Josh was almost as good as my first time with Ryan, and my pussy finally had its craving for a big dick satisfied. Unfortunately, it turned out that my pussy wasn’t the only one Josh’s dick was filling, and it ended with me getting my heart broken again.

----------

All through my time at Uni, I frequently returned home at weekends, which meant I could catch up with Abi on a regular basis.

She had got a job as an Office Assistant and quickly worked her way up to become HR Procedural Compliance Manager, whatever that was. She really enjoyed her work, and absolutely loved the fact that, for the first time in her life, she was earning good money and able to spend it on herself and on me.

Whenever we met up, she would take me out for a meal and insist on paying, telling me, “I have to help you impoverished students somehow, don’t I!”

She, too, had a couple of short-lived boyfriends, but she was still very cautious about dating new guys. I desperately wanted her to find the right one, but there wasn’t much I could do to help from 90 miles away.

----------

I kept up my photography. I took my camera with me pretty much everywhere I went, and I joined the Camera Club at Uni. I loved going out into the country, just me and my camera, and photographing whatever took my fancy.

But I missed taking one-on-one photos of people, and I really missed being able to take nude photos. I tried to persuade some of my fellow Camera Clubbers to pose for me, but none of them would. I even thought about asking Abi, but decided that might be too weird.

----------

I completed my Psychology degree, and was pleased with the 2:1 I got. I had really enjoyed the course, but I knew well before the end that I didn’t want to go into a career in that area. The trouble was, I didn’t know what I did want to do.

So I arrived back home the summer after Uni and decided to just chill for a few weeks before starting to look for a job to tide me over.

I was 21 years old, with my whole future ahead of me, but I had no idea what I wanted that future to be.

----------

One day, at the end of July, I got a text, completely out of the blue, from a number I vaguely recognised. It wasn’t one that was programmed into my latest phone, but it rang a bell in my head. I skimmed to the end of the text to see if the sender had ended with their name.

They had. It was Ryan.

I scrolled back to the start of the text and began reading.

Hello Megan. I’m sorry to text you unexpectedly like this, but I have something to ask you. Please feel free to say no, or even to just ignore this text. I will understand completely. But I’d really like to see you. If you’d like that, and if it’s convenient for you, please text me back. Hope you are well and still using your camera. Thanks, and please don’t feel guilty if you can’t or don’t want to see me. I know your life has moved on since we last saw each other. Ryan.

I re-read the text several times.

Well, I asked myself, did I want to see Ryan?
Old 12-11-2017, 01:17 PM   #101
alli55

Okay, Chapter 29 Getaway will be posted tomorrow evening. Just letting you know.
Old 12-11-2017, 03:58 PM   #102
pyrodare
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by alli55 View Post
Okay, Chapter 29 Getaway will be posted tomorrow evening. Just letting you know.
Thanks a lot dude, this story is awesome I enter getdare everyday just to see if there is a new chapter!

Likes: Bondage, humiliation, semi-public,hidden public, light pain, long dares, rules, cocksucking, cuckolding
Dislikes: Piss, edges, anal.
Limits: Social suicide, cbt, family, blood, permanent, scat.

Sex map
BDSM quizz
Kink List

PM me a dare within my limits and I will do it
pyrodare is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to pyrodare for this post:
Old 12-12-2017, 01:59 PM   #103
alli55

Chapter 29 Getaway

Hi Ryan. Thanks for your text. I’d love to see you again. I’m free pretty much all the time at the moment so let me know when is convenient for you. Love Megan.

I pressed send and then rummaged around under my bed to find my special secret box. I opened it and took out a CD marked M. I put it into my laptop, and started the slideshow.

I sat back and watched the pictures of Ryan that I had taken years ago – the first proper pictures I had ever taken. As the slideshow progressed, Ryan’s clothes disappeared. When the picture of Ryan, naked, holding a rose between his teeth, stayed on the screen, I lay back on my bed, closed my eyes, and dreamed of Ryan’s dick filling my pussy.

The ‘beep-beep’ of a message arriving on my phone brought me back to the present. I picked it up and read it.

Thanks for replying Megan. How would you like to come and stay for a few days? Let me know when. I can take time off work whenever I want, because I’m the boss! Ryan.

I was 21, so I didn’t need permission from my parents. Nevertheless I told my Mum that I’d like to go and stay at Ryan’s for a few days. She thought it was an excellent idea.

“It’ll do you good to have a change of scenery!” she told me.

I texted back: I can come the day after tomorrow if that’s OK.

The reply came back almost immediately: Brilliant. Text me when you arrive and I’ll pick you up from the station.

----------

Two days later I was sat on the sofa at Ryan’s house, cuddling up to him. It was just like old times.

I took my camera with me, and we spent the next couple of days out and about taking photos left, right and centre. Both evenings started with us cuddled up as usual, but both ended up with us having passionate sex.

God, how I had missed his dick and his magic fingers! As for the shared showers each morning, oh my!

At lunchtime on the third day, he said to me, “I want to take you somewhere special this afternoon, Megan!”

We drove for a while before turning onto a tiny, remote track that took us to the top of a cliff. Almost hidden from view was a narrow, steep path heading downwards. It was not easy going, but we scrambled our way down and onto a beach that you simply couldn’t see from the cliff-top. It was so small I reckoned that it would have felt packed with only ten people there. But we had it to ourselves.

“I call it Getaway Beach,” Ryan told me. “In all the time I’ve been coming here, I’ve never seen another soul.”

Given the effort it took to get down there, I wasn’t surprised.

“I’ve brought you here now, because at this time of day in the summer, the sun shines onto the cliff face and you get the most beautiful display of colours. I know you’ll like it, and it makes for a really nice picture if you can get the angles right.”

I looked, but the sun was behind a cloud at that moment. We waited for a few minutes until the cloud had passed. The sun came out and I looked over at the cliff. Ryan was right, it was awesomely beautiful!

I took my camera and began looking for the picture I wanted. I clicked away, but there was always something missing. Suddenly I knew what it was.

“Ryan,” I said, “can you go and stand over there, about 20 metres away?”

He walked over, and I shouted directions to him to get him just where I wanted. Then I took several photos in quick succession to make sure I got one that was just right.

I went to show him, but he refused to look. I was puzzled.

“When we get back home,” he told me, “you take a look at them, select the one you want, and edit it if you need to. Then we’ll put it on the big screen and see what you’ve created.”

We sat on the sand for a while, and I got an urge to go for a swim. I told Ryan and he told me to go for it. I was about to point out that I hadn’t got my swimming costume, when thoughts of Paige popped into my head. I remembered the two of us skinny-dipping in the river in Wales just before she died. I knew exactly what to do!

I stripped naked and ran down the beach and into the sea. It was a little chilly, but I soon got used to it.

“Come on in!” I called to Ryan. “It’s lovely!”

He stripped off and joined me. We splashed around like two big kids and then made our way back up the beach and stood in the sun drying off.

We got dressed and began the climb back up to the cliff-top. Ryan found it really hard going and he was quickly out of breath.

“I’m getting too old for this!” he gasped.

I was breathing hard as well, so I wasn’t complaining when we stopped two or three times to let him get his breath back. Eventually we reached the top, and sat in the car for a while.

“Golly,” he said when he had fully recovered, “I think that might have to be the last time I do that!”

When we got back to his, I spent some time poring over the photos of the cliff-face. I chose the one I liked best, and decided I didn’t want to edit it. I wanted the picture to be exactly what I’d seen. I transferred the file to a CD and gave it to Ryan. He put it into a projector, pulled up a screen that was about two metres by one-and-a-bit metres, and turned everything on.

The screen filled with the picture I had taken. He stood at the opposite end of the room and studied the picture. I stood next to him and had a look, before turning to watch him.

After a long while, he turned to me and said, “That, Megan, is about as perfect a picture as you will ever see! Look how you’ve managed to capture the natural beauty and make it come alive! Putting me in it has given the viewer a starting point from which to explore the picture. That was a really clever idea of yours; it really makes the picture work! I told you: you have a very special talent! You should use it, Megan, you really should!”

That evening we talked and cuddled some more, and he asked about my plans for what I wanted to do as a career. I told him I didn’t know.

“You must follow your dream, Megan,” he told me, “always follow your dream!”

“But I don’t know what my dream is!” I replied.

“You will do,” he said, “one day, soon probably.”

We didn’t have sex that night, but I slept in his bed with him, and we had our usual shared shower the next morning.

On my request, we spent my last day at his studio, photographing each other. Inevitably we both ended up naked, and we had the craziest sex I’ve ever had. At one point I was pinned against the wall, three feet off the ground, impaled on his dick whilst he fingered my clit, with my potty mouth going full blast!

It had been a magical few days, and when I got back home I knew it had been exactly what I’d needed.

----------

With Abi at work, I had the days to myself during the week. But each Saturday she would pick me up in her car and we would drive somewhere and spend the day together, just chilling and sharing our news. The job hunting was getting me down and I began to live just for the next Saturday.

----------

Then one Friday in late August, I got a text from Abi.

Are you free this afternoon? I need to talk. Abi xxx

I was a bit puzzled that she wasn’t at work, but I texted straight back.

Meet you at 2 at our old spot by the cathedral. Megan xxx

She was already there, sat on the bench, when I arrived. Although she had tried to cover it with a dab of make-up, I could tell she had been crying. She looked up when she heard me approaching.

“Thanks for coming, Megs,” she said. “I need a hug!”

I wrapped my arms around her and held her to me.

“What is it, Abi?” I asked.

She burst into tears before she could reply. I held her in my arms and let her cry.

“Oh Megs,” she said, when she’d regained her composure a little, “we found out this morning that Uncle Ryan has got cancer. The doctors have said they can’t do anything, and he’s got maybe two or three months at most.”

Now it was me who burst into tears, and that set Abi off again.

“Oh God, Abs, I’m so sorry!” I said eventually. “I know how much you love him.”

“I don’t want him to die!” she told me. “Not him!”

There wasn’t anything I could think of to say that would help, so I just held her. My mind went back to those few days he and I had spent together, and a lot of odd little things now made sense. This was why he had been so keen to see me; he had been saying goodbye without me even knowing.

In the end I had to let Abi go, but I told her, “I’m here for you, anytime you need me, you know that. Promise me you’ll remember that!”

She promised.

----------

When Ryan died just six weeks later, Abi was distraught. I was devastated too. The man who had done more to shape my life than anyone else, even my own parents, had gone. I had lost a friend and a mentor, amongst other things.

At his funeral the two of us sat and bawled our eyes out through the whole service. God knows what the other people there thought of us, especially me since they probably didn’t even know who on earth I was!

Abi’s work were really good and gave her time off on compassionate grounds, but actually I think it might have been better if she’d had something to take her mind off it. She didn’t want to do anything and neither did I. To make matters worse, I was getting hassle about not having a job, but I just couldn’t motivate myself to start writing applications and stuff.

----------

Three weeks after the funeral I got a really weird text from Abi.

Have you got yours yet, Megs?

I hadn’t got the first clue what she was on about. So I texted back: My what?

The next text was just as mystifying.

Obviously not. Text me when you get it. You’ll know.

Had my best friend finally lost the plot?

An hour or so later I heard the post come through the letterbox. It was always bills and such-like addressed to my parents so I ignored it. When, eventually, I went downstairs to grab something to eat, I picked it up.

In amongst the usual stuff was a stiff cardboard-back A4 envelope with an official-looking printed label addressed to me on it. Curious, I opened it. Inside there was a DVD and a letter on headed paper. It was from a firm of solicitors. I skimmed over it and realised it was something to do with Ryan’s will. After some legal stuff I didn’t really understand, there was a paragraph that made Abi’s text make sense.

Basically, it said that Ryan’s will had contained very specific instructions that included sending me this letter and DVD. They made it very clear that I was not to view the DVD until both me and Abi were able to do so together, otherwise it would invalidate the will. It finished by saying that the solicitors would await further instructions from us.

I immediately texted Abi.

I’ve got mine. When can we meet?

The reply came back almost instantly.

I’ll come straight round unless I hear from you. See you soon.

I waited for her to arrive with a sense of dread.
Old 12-14-2017, 01:04 PM   #104
alli55

Almost done with the proof-reading, so Chapter 30 Truth, lies and a DVD will be posted tomorrow evening.
Old 12-15-2017, 01:25 PM   #105
alli55

Chapter 30 Truth, lies, and a DVD

I let Abi in and we went into the living room.

“What does yours say?” she asked me.

I showed her the letter and the DVD. She read it and showed me hers. Hers was in a bigger envelope, and she’d got another A4 sealed envelope inside instead of a DVD. But the letter was pretty much the same, though hers said we had to watch the DVD before we were allowed to open the envelope.

I turned on the TV and put the DVD in. We sat on the sofa, and instinctively I reached for her hand. She held mine tightly as we waited for the DVD to start.

Ryan appeared on the screen and I felt Abi let go of my hand.

“I can’t watch this!” she said and burst into tears.

I pressed stop and put my arms around her and cried with her. We sat in each other’s arms as our tears flowed. After a while they stopped and our sobbing gradually eased. We released each other and sat back into the sofa.

“I know it’s going to be really hard,” I said to her, holding her hand once more, “but we have to watch it, Abs!”

“I know,” she said, “just give me a moment!”

After a few minutes she said she felt ready to give it another go, so I pressed play and held her hand as tightly as I could.

Through tears and to the sound of sobbing and sniffling, we somehow managed to watch as Ryan began to speak.

“Hello Abigail, hello Megan!” he said, quietly. “I know this is going to be really difficult for you, and I don’t want to upset you, but there’s something I want to say to both of you, to each of you, and I think it’s better I do it like this than just write it down. I hope you’ll understand and forgive me for making you cry.”

He continued, telling Abi how much he loved her and admired how she had done so well in her career already and how proud he was of her. Then he told me how much he’d enjoyed our times together and that he really hoped I would consider photography as a career.

“You have such a wonderful talent, Megan,” he said, “please find a way to use it.”

I paused the DVD to allow us both time to weep and then compose ourselves once more, then restarted it.

“Before I get to the most important bit,” Ryan continued, “there’s something I’d like you both to do for me, when it’s convenient for you. I’d like you to scatter my ashes on Getaway Beach. Megan knows where I mean. Maybe do it on a nice summer’s afternoon!”

I paused the DVD again, because I needed to cry, as memories of our time together there flooded back. Abi held me once more.

“Well, now to the business part,” he said when I set the DVD going again. He told us that he had spoken with his friend, Karen, who was wanting to move to the South-West to be closer to her elderly parents, and that this had given him an idea. He had talked to Karen about it, and she was happy with his proposal, so he had sold his house to her. He had also given her the ownership of his studio in Plymouth in exchange for her studio in Canterbury.

“I know it sounds a bit complicated,” he said, “but basically it means that my estate is now just the studio in Canterbury and the money from the sale of my house. That will make everything simpler.”

The money was to be divided equally between Abi and Jade. As for the studio in Canterbury, his studio now of course, that was where we were in for a big surprise.

“I have instructed that, if you both want it and agree to it, ownership of the studio is to be put into your names, as a partnership. It will be your studio.”

We looked at each other, stunned.

“Megan’s talent with a camera will mean Karen’s clients will be happy to keep their business with you, and Abigail will make an excellent manager to run the business properly and make sure it flourishes.”

He went on to say that if we didn’t want to take on the studio then it would be sold and the proceeds divided equally between Abi, Jade and me.

“I know it’s a big decision for you both,” he finished by telling us, “so please consider it carefully. But I want you to know one thing, whatever you choose I am completely happy with your decision and I know that you each have a wonderful future ahead of you. Well, you know how much I hate goodbyes, so.” The DVD abruptly ended.

We sat there in silence, wiping the tears from our eyes, neither of us wanting to be the first to say anything. As I stared at the blank TV screen, I saw Paige beaming at me with that disarming smile of hers.

I knew what she was going to say before she opened her mouth.

“Let’s do something crazy, Megan!” she said, and giggled.

My decision was made.

“Well?” Abi asked me.

I turned to her. “Before you decide,” I said, “there’s something I have to tell you. Let me finish the whole thing before you say anything.”

What I was about to tell her could very well end our friendship forever, but she deserved to know exactly who she was considering going into partnership with.

She looked at me, and, although it was incredibly hard, I held her gaze the whole time I spoke, never letting my eyes leave hers. I told her about me and Ryan; how I’d lost my virginity; how we’d had sex when I’d last seen him; how he’d given me my first orgasm on the crazy night at her sleepover; I even told her about the CD with naked pictures of him that I’d taken.

When I’d finished I broke down again, “God, Abi, you probably hate me, and you’re right! I don’t deserve a friend like you! I’ve broken your trust and done terrible things and …”

“Fucking shut up, Megan!” she cried. “Fucking hell, just shut up!”

Megan! She called me Megan! She never did that! Oh shit, I’d ruined everything!

I was in bits. I shut up, put my head in my hands and bawled.

“Megs, look at me!” Abi instructed.

Slowly, reluctantly, I lifted my head and looked at her. Tears were streaming down her face.

“Oh God, Abs,” I bawled, “what have I done?”

“Don’t say anything!” she told me. “It’s my turn!”

I couldn’t bear this.

“Megs, I love you more than anything! You’re the best friend anyone could ever have! I don’t care what you’ve done, I don’t care about any of it, it doesn’t matter! I’m not letting you go! Not now, not ever! I need you, Megs, I need you so badly! Don’t you fucking dare go anywhere!”

The relief was so great I simply collapsed into her arms and sobbed my heart out.

“I never meant to hurt you, Abs! I never want to hurt you again! I couldn’t bear losing you!”

We were both emotionally wrecked.

It was ages before we were finally able to talk properly.

“When you came back from your Open Day, I kind of suspected something had happened that you weren’t telling me, especially when I saw those photos,” Abi revealed, “but then, when you and Leah became an item, I thought I must have been mistaken, since you were, well …”

“A lesbian,” I said.

“Yeah,” she replied. “I convinced myself that it really was all about the photography when you went to stay with him, and kind of left it at that.”

“It was mainly about the photography,” I told her, “I really, really liked sharing that with him!”

“I know,” she said, “and I know he really liked seeing what you could do with a camera. He told me that one time.”

“The rest,” I began, “well that …”

“It doesn’t matter! I just don’t think I need to see the naked pictures of him, thanks all the same!” she laughed.

“Oh, Abi, I don’t deserve you,” I told her, “but I’d really love to have the studio with you!”

Abi’s face shone with delight, “Oh, Megs, I’d like that more than anything!”

She tore open the envelope and in it were various forms and official letters, all completed and just waiting for us to sign. It seemed like Ryan had been pretty confident of our decision!

----------

The first thing I did when we took over the studio was turn the darkroom into a second ‘special’ studio. I wanted to be able to pursue my passion for nudes, and thought we could offer a naked photo-shoot experience. I knew this studio needed to be a place where clients would be able to feel relaxed and enjoy the experience of being photographed naked, and I had one particular idea in mind. I checked what my business partner thought of the idea.

“Abs,” I asked, “how would you feel about doing a naked shoot with me?”

“Yeah,” she enthused, “I think I’d like that!”

“You’d have to let me be naked as well!” I told her.

“Yeah, whatever you want!”

We had great fun one afternoon, taking naked pictures of each other. By using the timer and repeat settings on the camera, I made sure that I got plenty of shots of us both naked together.

A couple of days later, I showed her one of the pictures of her and me naked. It was my absolute favourite, and showed two confident, young women clearly at ease and enjoying themselves naked. It was just what I wanted. She said she really liked it.

“I want to have it blown up and transferred so that it covers one entire wall of the NE studio,” I told her. It would mean there would be a three-metre high naked Abi on display (and an equally large naked me, of course).

“You’re the artist!” she replied.

“It means all our NE clients are going to see you naked,” I reminded her.

“I know,” she said.

“And you’re okay with that?” I checked.

“Yeah,” she said, before confiding, “actually, it’s turning me on a bit thinking about it!”

----------

We’d been open just over a month when Abi came bounding excitedly into the studio one afternoon – she had her own office in the reception area which she looked after.

“Megs, I’ve just taken our first naked experience booking!” she exclaimed. “She’s coming this Friday afternoon.”

I was delighted, as I’d been starting to doubt whether my idea was going to work.

That Friday, I was in the NE studio making preparations when Abi stuck her head round the door to let me know the client was here.

“Show her in,” I told Abi, “I’m pretty much ready.”

I began making a few final adjustments but stopped in my tracks when I heard a voice I recognised instantly.

“Hello, Megan!” it said.

I spun round and almost flew across the room. “Leah!” I exclaimed and hugged her to me.

“I saw your website, and knew straight away what I wanted!” she told me.

Abi stuck her head back in. “Is everything alright in here?” she asked with a grin.

“You knew, didn’t you!” I said to her, accusingly.

Leah rushed to Abi’s defence. “I asked her not to say anything,” she explained.

We turned the sign on the front door to ‘Closed’ and the three of us spent a happy afternoon as we gave Leah the full naked experience. Leah was now living only about 20 miles away, so she and I exchanged numbers and arranged to meet up the next day.

That Friday afternoon confirmed what I really already knew: that I was still in love with Leah. I sensed that she still felt the same way about me. I certainly hoped she did!

----------

So there you are. That’s me! That’s my story!

Abi and I have been running our own photography studio for nearly a year now. She’s got so many ideas for the business and we’re both so excited about it. The naked experience has really taken off and we’re getting bookings for that nearly every week now. The NE clients love the naked wall-picture of me and Abi, and are particularly taken with the fact that it is the two of us. As a result, Abi frequently gets told how brave and beautiful she is. She blushes every time, but really likes the compliments.

The two of us went to Getaway Beach and scattered Ryan’s ashes like he’d asked. There were lots of tears, as you might expect. I showed her the photo I’d taken of Ryan in front of the cliff-face, and took a similar one of her. There’s always one of them hanging on the wall in the reception area of the studio, sometimes Ryan and sometimes Abi. I also managed to coax Abi into skinny-dipping with me while we were at Getaway Beach!

Leah and I rekindled our relationship and we are still together and still very much in love. We’re looking around at the moment trying to find a flat of our own to buy or rent. I told her all about how I loved and lost Paige, and how I was going to do my utmost never to lose her.

I still have Paige’s locket, of course I do! With Leah’s blessing, I wear it next to my heart. Most days. Even now there are some days when it is just too painful. The first thing Abi does when I come in to work in the morning is check to see if I’m wearing it. If I’m not, she knows I’m likely to need some extra TLC that day.

Will we all live happily ever after? Of course we won’t; life doesn’t work like that! As for that thing people say about never having regrets, that’s a load of rubbish as well! To my dying day I will regret not making love with Paige that morning in Wales.

But I think, by now, you know the mottos that I try to live my life by!

“Let’s do something crazy, Megan!” and “There’s no such thing as normal, you’re just you.”

Thank you, Paige! Thank you, Ryan!

And to think it all started with that crazy sleepover of Abi’s. Our BSE.

The sleepover that changed my life.

Advertisements
Kink Talk