• LOVES Bladder Control

Spoiler:
Teach this new sissy a good lesson on being a good girl

Denied by Girls fool check pm dares
Thatboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2017, 12:15 PM   #77
dragoneau

well, this story escalated quickly :O

and you shouldn't have killed Paige. I liked Paige. Megan Liked Paige. Everyone liked Paige :'(
dragoneau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2017, 01:00 PM   #78
alli55

Do you know what, Dragoneau? I liked Paige! And I can't tell you how many packs of tissues got used during the writing of that chapter!

But into each life (and each story) some rain must fall! Although, I'll admit, at the moment it feels like Megan's just suffered an absolute downpour!

Still, life (and the story) goes on...

Chapter 21 Psycho and psychology will be posted tomorrow evening.
alli55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to alli55 for this post:
Old 11-24-2017, 01:22 PM   #79
alli55

The sleepover that changed my life

Chapter 21 Psycho and psychology

Abi’s date with Daniel, which I had always had reservations about, had landed her in what sounded like serious trouble.

I knew that because, well basically because I’d spied on my best friend. Which, when you put it like that, doesn’t make me seem like a very good friend, does it?

But I had had my reasons. There had been things about the date that didn’t make sense to me; that I didn’t like the sound of. I’d had a bad feeling about the whole thing, though I couldn’t have told you exactly what was causing that.

So I’d spied on my best friend, and when I’d seen Daniel going to the place where he was meeting Abi, with his friend Liam in tow, I had been sure something was wrong.

I could hear Abi’s voice still making muffled sounds, as if her mouth had been filled with something. The last words I’d heard clearly were worrying me really badly: “Fucking get the fuck off me” told me that the situation was really serious and she was at least in big trouble if not in real danger.

I had to do something, and I had to do it right now!

In a moment of inspiration, I remembered the fly-tipped rubbish I had crept past just a little way back up the cut-through. I was almost certain I had seen something there that I thought I could now use. I went back to the tip as quickly as I could and saw that I had remembered correctly. There was an iron bar lying amongst the other junk. I picked it up and hurried back towards where I thought Abi must be.

As I emerged from the cut-through onto the main path, I heard Ryan urging me, “Megan … show them how tough you are.”

I would! I bloody would!

Fired-up and fuelled on adrenaline, I became like a girl possessed, swinging the iron bar around wildly and yelling at the top of my voice.

“Fucking leave her alone,” I screamed, “go on, fuck off!”

That’s when I spotted them, in amongst some undergrowth just this side of the swings. I ran towards them, still waving the iron bar around like it was some magic wand or something.

“Fuck off you fucking perverts!” the obscenities kept streaming from my mouth. “You fucking touch her and I’ll fucking break every fucking bone in your fucking body!”

By now I’d reached them and a lucky swing with the iron bar landed a crashing blow on Liam’s arm. That, together with the sight of this metal-wielding, screaming, sweary banshee, gave them a sufficient shock to hand me an advantage.

“You dare fucking do anything to her,” I continued yelling, “and you’re fucking dead, you fucking losers! Fuck off, fucking perverts!”

Another of my random swings connected with Daniel’s midriff, causing him to double over.

“Go on, fuck off!” I shouted at them.

To my enormous relief, and great surprise, they did just that. They fucked off as fast as they could!

I dropped the iron bar and ran over to Abi. She was stood with her back against a tree, mouth agape, staring at me. Her blouse, one of her favourite ones, was torn open, revealing a lacy black bra. One cup had been pulled down, allowing me an unwanted look at Abi’s breast. Despite the horrific circumstances, I couldn’t fail to notice that it was as perfect as I remembered them from her sleepover years before, just a little bigger and more rounded now.

I threw my arms around her (and the tree!).

“Abi, are you alright?” I asked. “What have they done to you?”

“Fucking hell, Megs!” was all she could say.

I let go of her, slightly unhinged by her reply, and we both slumped to the floor. I was shaking like a leaf and felt as high as a kite with all the adrenaline that was surging through me. I looked at her, checking her over to see if I could see what they had done. She replaced her bra cup, and pulled her blouse closed. There were enough buttons still intact for her to get it to stay closed, although it left very little to the imagination, particularly over one breast where the material had a large tear in it.

“Fucking hell, Megs!” she said again. “You were incredible!”

I gave her a relieved smile. “I did do okay, didn’t I?”

“Okay?” she said, a smile spreading across her face. “You scared the shit out of them! You were fucking terrifying! Even I was scared of what you might do!”

“I didn’t really know what I was doing!” I confessed. “Something just took over me, like I was there but I wasn’t really in control. It’s hard to explain.”

“I don’t care how you did it! You saved my life!” she said.

Which, if that was the case, made us evens, because I know for a fact that if it hadn’t been for Abi I wouldn’t have survived the trauma of losing Paige.

“They were going to rape me, weren’t they?”

“I don’t know, I think so, probably!”

“Fucking bastards!”

“D’you want me to phone the police or anything?” I asked.

She looked at me with a plaintive expression, “No, I just want to go home.”

“Okay, I’ll take you.”

I got up and helped Abi up. I bent down to move the iron bar to one side. God, it was heavy! How the hell had I been swinging that around like a maniac?

As I walked Abi home, she suddenly stopped and asked, “What were you even doing there?”

“I just had a bad feeling about what you had told me,” I answered. “I don’t know why, but there was something about it that worried me.” I was becoming more and more emotional as I continued, “I didn’t want anything to happen to you, so I kind of kept an eye on you.” Tears began to form in my eyes. “Sorry if it seems like I didn’t trust you,” I sobbed, “but I lost Paige and I was frightened I would lose you as well.” With tears streaming down my cheeks, I told her, “I couldn’t bear it if I lost you, Abi, I really couldn’t!”

“Oh, Megs,” she said, as she started to cry with me, “you’re not going to lose me! I’ll always be here for you!” She held me tightly to her as she added, “Just, thank God for you and your suspicious mind!”

----------

That summer, for the first time, my parents didn’t take up the timeshare week at the cottage in North Wales. I’m sure it would have been painful enough for them, but there was absolutely no way I could ever go back there again.

----------

Both Abi and I stayed on at school into the Sixth Form, but with different aims in mind.

Abi wanted to do Business Studies and that sort of thing so that she could get some qualifications, leave school at 18, and start earning some money.

I had my heart set on going to Uni and had decided on Psychology as the degree I wanted to do.

We both studied hard during Year 12, with our schoolwork giving us something to both focus on and distract us in equal measure.

I still wasn’t really over the loss of Paige: it had left such a big hole that I often wondered if I would ever fill it.

Abi, meanwhile, had lost a lot of confidence following the attempted rape, and it had completely destroyed her interest in boys.

For a long time we pretty much had school and each other, and that was it.

----------

Over the following summer we got friendly with a couple of girls who had started at our school towards the end of Year 12. Katie and Leah were both quiet girls, which suited us, and we spent quite a lot of time hanging out with them during the holidays.

I found Leah, in particular, very likeable, and for the first time since Paige’s death I felt able to let someone other than Abi get close to me. When I discovered that Leah also wanted to read Psychology at Uni, then I knew I had found my buddy for my last year at school.

Abi and I would always be best friends, we both knew that, but with Leah I found a bond that I hadn’t had since I had lost Paige.

----------

A few weeks into my last year at school, Year 13, I began to consider where I might want to go to Uni. With the help of my parents, my form tutor and good old Google, I arrived at a shortlist. I didn’t want to be too far away from home, so most of my options were limited to South-East England. But I kept one other option as well, because I liked the look of the course so much. It would have been my first choice except for one fact: it was in Plymouth, which was like 300 miles away.

Plymouth Uni had an Open Day on the first Saturday of November, but it would mean I would have to travel there on the Friday and come back on the Sunday, so I would have to find a hotel or something to stay at.

When I told Abi about the Plymouth Uni Open Day she had one of her light-bulb moments, as she calls them.

“My Uncle Ryan lives in Plymouth,” she said. “He’ll know where you can stay. I’ll phone him.”

Which she did, right then! Except she got his voicemail. She left him a message and promised to text me his suggestion of somewhere to stay as soon as she’d spoken with him.

Later that evening I got her text. Uncle Ryan said it’s stupid paying to stay at a hotel when he’s got a spare room. He said you can stay at his and he’ll be happy to put up with you (he’s teasing – he means put you up LOL). Abi xx

I showed my parents the text and they agreed it sounded like a perfect solution, so I texted Abi back. Tell your uncle: Thank you, I’d love to stay. And can you give me his address? Love Megs xx

Once we had his address, my Mum booked the train tickets, and then we googled taxis in Plymouth so she could book a taxi for me as well nearer the time.

I was really excited about the weekend. Firstly because the Open Day would give me a chance to look around the Uni and learn more about the course, but also because I would get to see Ryan again. If I’m totally honest, I was more excited about seeing him than I was about the Open Day!

I told Leah about the Open Day, to see if she wanted to go too, as I was sure Ryan wouldn’t mind an extra person staying, but she didn’t have Plymouth on her shortlist so there was obviously no point in her going. When we checked our shortlists, we found we did have three choices in common, and I must admit the thought of being able to go to Uni with Leah was very appealing. Maybe Plymouth was out of the reckoning even before I’d been to the Open Day.

But I wasn’t letting anyone know that, and risk missing my chance to see Ryan again!

----------

The weekend before the Open Day, I spent Saturday shopping. Abi was busy so couldn’t come with me this time, and neither could Katie or Leah. So I would have to use my own judgement on any clothes I bought. I browsed for a while without seeing anything I really liked. I’m sure if Abi had been there we’d have found something, since she had a really good eye for that, but I wasn’t inspired by anything I saw.

I was on the verge of giving it up as a bad job when I saw an item that I instantly knew I wanted. Not just wanted, I had to have it. It would be absolutely perfect for next weekend.

You see, I had plans for next weekend.

Last edited by alli55; 11-25-2017 at 06:00 PM. Reason: correcting typos that were annoying me
The following 2 users say Thank You to alli55 for this post:
Old 11-24-2017, 02:25 PM   #80
Thatboy
getDare Sweetheart

I hope megs finds happiness

18 Year Old Male, Bi
Likes & Limits:

Limits:
  • Scat
  • Blood
  • permanent
  • Family

• Denial
  • Humiliation
  • Secret tasks though the day
  • Anal
  • Hidden Public
  • Chasity
  • LOVES Bladder Control

Spoiler:
Teach this new sissy a good lesson on being a good girl

Denied by Girls fool check pm dares
Thatboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 12:50 PM   #81
alli55

Just getting down to proofreading the next part. So, Chapter 22 Plymouth Rocks will be posted tomorrow, sometime.
Old 11-26-2017, 09:32 AM   #82
alli55

Chapter 22 Plymouth rocks

I was in Plymouth on a rainy Friday night in early November, sitting in the back of a taxi that was taking me from the rail station to Abi’s Uncle Ryan’s house.

Plymouth Uni was holding an Open Day the next day and, since there was a Psychology course that I really liked the look of there, I was going to have a look around and find out more about it.

Ryan had kindly said I could stay at his rather than go to the hassle and expense of booking a hotel. As the taxi sped along, I texted him as we had agreed: Hi, I’m in the taxi, see you soon.

I had been getting progressively more excited about this weekend for the past fortnight, and by now I had properly got butterflies in my stomach! After ten minutes or so, the taxi pulled up outside an ordinary-looking house.

“Here you are, Miss,” the driver said to me, “would you like me to give you a hand with your bags?”

I could see the front door was already opening, so I told him that wouldn’t be necessary. I paid him the fare and gathered up my bags. Almost as if by magic, the door of the taxi opened for me. I looked up and saw Ryan looking in at me.

“Here, Megan,” he said, “you have the umbrella and I’ll bring your bags in.”

I stepped out and waited while he grabbed my bags, then I followed him up the path and in through the front door.

“Thank you,” I said, as he took the umbrella from me.

“You’re welcome,” he replied. “So, can I get you anything, drink of water maybe?”

I looked at my watch. It was already nearly eleven o’clock. No wonder I felt so tired!

“No, thanks,” I answered. “I’m just going to go straight up to bed, if that’s alright. I’m really tired, after school and the train journey and everything. Sorry! I hope you don’t mind!”

“Not at all!” he said. “I’ll show you your room.” He picked up my bags and began lugging them up the stairs. “Goodness, Megan,” he teased, “how long have you come for?”

I giggled and told him, “A girl has to pack for every occasion!”

“It feels like it!” he laughed.

He pushed open the door and showed me into a room that was about the same size as mine at home.

“It’s not much, but it’s yours,” he said as he put the bags down by the bed.

“It’s lovely!” I said.

“What time do you want to be up tomorrow?” he asked me.

“It’s okay,” I replied, “I can set my alarm.”

“I’m sure you can,” he said, “but if I know what time you want to be up I can make sure the bathroom’s free for you.”

“Oh, right, thanks! Um, about seven will be fine.”

“Seven it is! Well, goodnight Megan!”

“Goodnight!”

He shut the door behind him and I heard him going back down the stairs.

I was so tired I didn’t bother to unpack anything other than my nightwear. Within twenty minutes of arriving, I was fast asleep.

The next morning, just as Ryan had said, I had the use of the bathroom for as long as I needed. While I was going through my morning routine, I could hear him downstairs. At one point he called up to ask if I wanted a cooked breakfast. I told him I would just grab a bowl of cereal like I always did.

When I went down for breakfast, he was sat reading a newspaper.

“Good morning!” I said.

He looked up from his paper and replied, “Morning, Megan! How did you sleep?”

“Fine, thanks,” I said, “the bed’s really comfortable.”

“Good! Now, what time does your Open Day start? I can run you up there if you like, or you can get a bus that goes past the university from the bus stop just across the road.”

“The bus sounds fine,” I said, not wanting to put him to any more trouble.

“Okay,” he said, “they run every ten minutes or so, and it’s about twenty minutes to the university, so you can work out what time you need to catch one.”

“Thanks,” I said again. I was saying that a lot, but then I had such a lot to thank him for.

He pushed a key fob with a single key on it towards me and said, “I’ve got football this afternoon, so you’ll probably be back before me. Take this front door key and then you can let yourself in. Make yourself at home; just treat the place like it’s yours.”

I enjoyed the Open Day, and it was really useful. As well as getting a look around the campus, we were shown some more about the course, and best of all we got to meet some students who could tell us what life at Uni was really like.

When I got back to Ryan’s, I opened the front door and called out, “Hello? I’m back!”

There was no reply, so clearly I had got back before him like he said. I got myself a glass of water and went into the main room and sat down on the sofa. As I sipped the water, I looked around.

It was your normal sort of room, but I noticed that it was very different from our house in one particular way: there were hardly any photographs to be seen.

We had photos all over the place at home, mainly ones of me at various ages but also some of my grandparents and a couple of Mum’s old school-friends that she was still in touch with.

But here, there were only three photos that I could see. There was a small one each of Abi and her sister, Jade, which I took to be the most recent school photos (Abi’s definitely was); and there was a massive one hanging on the wall of Abi’s family all together.

I got up and took a closer look at this one. Judging by how old Abi looked, I reckoned it had been taken about two years earlier. There was something about the picture that I really liked. I couldn’t quite put my finger on it, but it was somehow as if the camera hadn’t even been there. In most photos everyone’s looking at the camera with some sort of pretend smile, just with some people making their smile look less fake than others. But in this one everyone seemed completely natural, not posed at all, as if the camera had just caught them in the middle of a normal day.

It was the nicest photo I could ever remember seeing.

I must have been so enraptured by the picture that I didn’t hear the door opening, because the sound of a voice behind me made me jump out of my skin!

“I really need to get them down here and take an up-to-date one!” Ryan said.

I spun round. “God, you made me jump!” I told him.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to,” he said.

“So, did you take that photo?” I asked.

“Yeah,” he said. “Do you like it?”

“It’s wonderful, so natural!”

“It’s really difficult with Jade,” he told me. “If you ask her to smile then she gives you some weird grimace as if she’s in pain. So you have to try to get her enjoying something and then hope you can capture the right moment. I’m quite pleased with that one!”

“I really like it!” I agreed.

Ryan offered to cook or get something in, and we ended up ordering pizza, which is always a winner for me! He asked about the Open Day, and I spent most of the time it took for the pizzas to be delivered telling him about my day and why I wanted to do Psychology.

I loved how it was so easy to talk to him.

After we’d finished eating he asked what I fancied doing that evening. I told him I’d be quite happy just to sit and watch a film together. He pulled up the menu on the Skybox and told me to choose one. When I asked what sort of film he liked, he told me just to choose something I wanted to watch.

“I’ll most likely fall asleep in the middle anyway!” he laughed.

“I won’t let you!” I told him.

I browsed through the menu, looking at the descriptions of a few titles that caught my eye. I was looking for a rom-com or something similar, that I hoped we would both enjoy: me for the rom and Ryan for the com. In the end I plumped for Love & Other Drugs, which seemed promising.

We settled down on the sofa. At home I always sit leaning against one arm of the sofa with my legs tucked alongside me. Without thinking I pulled my legs up in the normal manner and found I was on the wrong side of the sofa, causing me to fall sideways into Ryan. I had a fit of the giggles before I was able to apologise, and then asked if it was okay for me to lean against his shoulder. He was fine with that, so that’s how we sat as we watched the film. Two hours or so later, when the film had ended, we both needed to stretch our limbs. I liked the film, and Ryan said it was quite good, so it hadn’t been too bad a choice on my part.

It was now about half-nine, so Ryan asked whether I wanted to watch another film, but I told him I didn’t really.

“Would you like a drink or something?” he asked.

“I’d love a fruit juice if you’ve got one,” I replied.

He went to the kitchen to check what there was, calling out all the flavours.

“Apple and raspberry sounds lovely, please,” I interrupted when I heard one that appealed.

I got up and headed for the stairs. As I passed the kitchen door, I said, “I’m just going upstairs for a few minutes. I’ll be back in a bit, okay?”

“Okay,” he replied, “I’ll have your juice waiting for you.”

I made my way up to ‘my’ room. I opened the smaller of my bags and pulled out a smart carrier bag. It contained my latest purchase that I had bought last weekend. When I had seen it, I had known instantly that I had to have it and that it would be perfect for this weekend. I took it out of the bag, unfolded it, held it up against myself and looked in the mirror.

It was exactly right for what I had in mind.

I laid the robe – for that’s what I’d bought: a luxury silk robe – on the bed and began to get myself ready. I unbuttoned my top and took it off, then peeled off my skinny jeans, and finally unfastened my bra. I picked up the robe, put my arm in one sleeve, pulled the robe around my back and put my other arm in its sleeve. Then I pulled the robe round so that the front overlapped and tied it in place with the sash that went around my waist.

I stood in front of the mirror once more and looked at myself. I liked what I saw.

The robe was a deep red, like red wine, and had a white band round the cuffs and down the front. It came down to a little below my knees. I loved how the robe seemed to caress me as the silk gently brushed against my body.

I turned towards the door, preparing to go back downstairs. A sudden thought made me stop. I reached down with my hands, pulling up the bottom of the robe high enough so I could take my knickers off.

This, I had decided, was definitely a no-knickers robe!

That done, I turned off the light and headed down the stairs.

It was time to put my plan into action.
Old 11-27-2017, 01:25 PM   #83
alli55

Just to let everyone know, I will be posting Chapter 23 Seduction tomorrow evening.
Old 11-28-2017, 01:54 PM   #84
alli55

Chapter 23 Seduction

With each step that I took down the stairs of Ryan’s house, my heart fluttered.

In my mind I had played out the next who-knows-how-long repeatedly over the past fortnight. Now, as my fantasy was about to become real, I was getting that anxious-excited feeling that sets you on edge and seems to heighten your senses. I could feel the silk of my robe gently playing with my naked body as it brushed against the skin with each movement I made.

I reached the bottom of the stairs and flicked a few stray hairs from off my forehead with my hand. I walked down the hallway and then slowly entered the main room, trying to remain relaxed and look as casual as I could. Standing in the middle of the room, I pretended to be looking around to see where Ryan had put my fruit juice.

He looked up and, as he saw me, his face betrayed him. I noticed his eyes widen and he involuntarily pushed his tongue against his top lip just enough for me to see.

“Oh, wow, Megan,” he exclaimed, “look at you!”

“Do you like it?” I asked.

“It looks good on you,” he said, “and you look stunning in it!”

“Flatterer!” I teased.

“Hah!” he replied. “No, but seriously Megan, you look absolutely gorgeous!”

“Awww, thank you!” I said.

“My, my! Just look at what that self-conscious, young teenage girl has become!” he mused. “Now look at her! A confident, beautiful young woman, who’s clearly more comfortable with her body!”

And it’s all thanks to you!” I told him.

He shook his head. “No,” he said, “you obviously put the effort in when it comes to looking after your body. That’s your doing, not mine.”

“Maybe so,” I said, “but it was you who gave me the confidence in myself to make me want to look after my body. It was you who stopped me being so down on myself.”

“Well, if I did that, I’m glad to see how much you’ve taken it on board.”

“I’ve never forgotten what you said that night. You know about there being no such thing as normal. That I was just me. And how I had a slender frame and that my breasts were in perfect proportion. You made me look at myself in a totally different way. And you were right!”

He patted the sofa next to him.

“Come here!” he said.

I sat down, pulled my legs up alongside me, and, once more, leant against his shoulder. He put his arm around me.

“All I did, Megan, was help you see what everyone else could already see. That you were a vivacious young girl who just needed to be coaxed out of her shell.”

I lifted up my head and kissed him on the cheek.

“I’m so glad you did!” I told him.

“So am I!” he replied.

I sat there, leaning into him, thinking back to that night, remembering.

“Penny for them!” he said, after a while.

“Hmm?” I said.

“You looked like you were deep in thought,” he told me. “I just wondered what you were thinking about.”

“Oh!” I said, without really answering. “… Ryan?”

“Megan?”

“Can I ask you something?”

“Of course you can, you know that!”

I corrected myself, “It’s more I want to ask you to do something for me.”

“Go on,” he said.

“Can you give me a hug like you did that night?”

He rubbed my shoulder with his hand. “You know full well, Megan, you can have a hug from me anytime you want.”

“No, you don’t understand. I want a hug just like the one you gave me that night. Do you remember?”

The look in his eye told me that he had realised what I was asking for.

“Well, if that’s what you really want,” he said.

“I do!” I told him.

“Well, then, I presume it’s to be a standing-up hug!”

“You remembered!” I smiled.

I got off the sofa and he also stood up. I turned to face him and then took three steps backwards, just like I had that night.

I loosened the sash holding my robe in place, then pulled the material off my shoulders. One last tug of the sash allowed the robe to fall to the floor. I stood there, allowing him to drink in the sight of my naked body.

As before, his eyes roamed all over my body, studying me. This time, though, I wasn’t the frightened young girl with a fixation about her flat chest. Now, I was comfortable with how I looked, even my breasts. They were only A-cups, but they filled an A-cup and had a nice shape to them. Best of all they were nice and firm, which allowed me to wear some of my lower-cut dresses without a bra.

“Exquisite!” he said at last. “The contours of your body are so graceful! Megan, you are truly a creature of great beauty!”

I beamed with pleasure and just the hint of pride.

“Now, come here you little stunner, and let me hug that naked body of yours!”

I practically threw myself at him, and we wrapped our arms around each other as he pulled me into him. Just feeling my firm breasts pressing against his shirt brought back the same tingling sensation I had felt all those years earlier. I don’t know how long we hugged for, but eventually he let go and gently pushed me back just a little. Then he reached out and tenderly put a fingertip against each of my nipples.

“I’m glad to see these are still as perky as ever!” he said.

“My little bullets!” I told him.

He laughed. “Is that what you call them?”

“That’s what you called them!” I reminded him. “You said you loved my little bullets, and then you tweaked them. It gave me such an amazing feeling when you did that, I’ve never forgotten it.”

“What, like this?” he grinned, giving them a tweak. Once more a bolt of energy radiated out from my nipples through my breasts and beyond.

“Mmmmm,” I moaned in reply.

After the sensation had subsided, I looked up at him and said, “Hold me again, please.”

Once more he enfolded me in his arms and I snuggled in close to him.

“Do you remember what else you did to me that night?” I asked him after a while.

“Oh, my memory’s not what it used to be,” he teased. “You’ll have to remind me.”

“You know!” I told him. “You gave me my first orgasm.”

“So I did,” he said. “If I remember rightly, you were quite loud!”

“I might have been,” I admitted, “but that’s only because you gave me such an amazing orgasm. I’ve never been able to make myself cum like that.”

“I must have magic hands!” he chuckled.

“Must do!” I agreed. “… Ryan?”

“Megan?”

I got the feeling that he knew what was coming, but he was going to make me ask all the same.

“Can your magic hands do that to me again, now?”

“What’s the magic word?”

“Please?”

“No, silly, it’s abracadabra!”

He was messing about, but was it to avoid doing what I’d asked? I pushed again.

“I’m serious, Ryan,” I told him, “I really want you to make me cum. I’m 17 so I’m old enough. Please?”

His defences crumbled. “Okay,” he said, “but not on the floor this time! Let’s take you somewhere more comfortable!”

With that he literally swept me off my feet, and carried me in his arms out through the doorway and up the stairs. At the top he turned and took me into the master bedroom and then gently laid me on the bed. His bed. I wiggled my way up the bed until my head was resting on one of the pillows.

Ryan turned on a bedside lamp and then got on the bed beside me. He gently ran a finger along my slit.

“You really do want this, don’t you?” he commented. “You’re dripping wet!”

I closed my eyes and remembered his instruction to me just before he had made me cum for the very first time in my life.

“Just let your body lead you.”

I felt his fingers rubbing my pussy lips and savoured the way my nerve endings began to respond. He circled his fingers around, teasing the entrance to my pussy. Then a sudden, tremendous surge of energy burst from my pussy and spread through me as his fingers found my clit. I began to moan with pleasure. He rubbed my clit, pressed on it, pulled it, and tweaked it. Each time he sent another wave pulsing through me. I could feel my orgasm beginning to build, but I tried to hold it back, wanting these sensations to last as long as I could make them. He sensed what I was trying to do and moved his fingers back to the base of my pussy. Back and forth he went with his fingers, switching between my slit and my clit, staying just long enough to keep me on the edge of something spectacular.

“Please! Now!” I told him, when I knew I was ready.

He thrust his fingers into me, and I felt them probing the walls of my pussy, feeling for that spot that I knew would trigger my orgasm. Then he found it. I writhed around in pure ecstasy, as a tsunami of sexual energy engulfed me.

“Oh fuck, yes!” I screamed, “Oh my fuck! Yes! Fuck! Ohhhhh!”

He kept his fingers in me as the orgasm slowly subsided, then took them out and put them against my mouth. I allowed them in and tasted my juices for the first time in my life.

“I’m glad to hear you’ve still got a potty mouth!” he said.

“Only when you do that to me!” I replied.

He lay beside me, gently stroking my cheek, as I began to recover.

“Thank you,” I said, “that was even better than I remember!”

He smiled tenderly.

“And now, if you’ll let me, I’d like to have a play with your little bullets!” he said.

“They’d love you to play with them!” I told him.

I lay back and closed my eyes once more. I felt him roll each nipple in turn between his finger and thumb, tweak them, pull on them, and then lightly brush against them with just enough pressure to stimulate the tips.

Then I felt something warm and wet pushing against a nipple. I opened my eyes and saw Ryan’s mouth hovering over my left breast. He was wiggling my nipple around with the point of his tongue. He switched to my other breast and pressed his lips around it, sucking my nipple into his mouth.

I could feel another orgasm building. This one was different, though. Where the first had been a crashing tsunami, this was a gentle but insistent building of sexual tension. As he continued to suck on my breasts I knew I was reaching the tipping point once more. He sent me over the edge when he placed my nipple between his teeth and gently pulled on it. I moaned in delight as the sexual energy flooded through me once more.

I could hardly believe that he had made me cum just by playing with my nipples!

“God, that was amazing!” I told him.

“You’ve got great nipples,” he told me, “they’re perfect for stimulating!”

“Do your nipples get stimulated like that?” I asked.

“No,” he said, “but I do like having them played with!”

“Let me play with them!” I said.

I leant forward and grabbed the bottom of his shirt. He lifted his arms, allowing me to pull his shirt over his head and off. He lay back on the bed and I lay on top of him, my breasts pushed against his stomach. I took hold of his nipples and began to play with them in the same way he had done with mine. After a while, I set my tongue loose on them as well.

All the time he was encouraging me, “Ohh, that’s good … mmmm … oh yes … like that … mmm nice.” Being able to give him some of the pleasure that he had given me was turning me on even more.

After letting me play for a while, he took hold of my head and lifted it so I was looking at him.

“Let’s give your tongue a rest, shall we?” he said. “Come here and let me look at you!”

We lay next to each other, and I gazed dreamily into his eyes. I was in heaven, but there was one more thing I desperately wanted. At that moment, it was what I wanted more than anything else in the world.

I summoned the courage to ask, “Ryan, make love to me.”

“No, sorry Megan, I can’t do that!”

What???

You’re not meant to say “no”! In my fantasies you never said “no”!

Last edited by alli55; 11-28-2017 at 02:05 PM.
The following 3 users say Thank You to alli55 for this post:
Old 11-30-2017, 12:47 PM   #85
alli55

Thanks for your continuing interest in the story!

The next installment, Chapter 24 First time, will be posted early tomorrow evening.
Old 11-30-2017, 02:12 PM   #86
dragoneau

First Time...

Well, I guess that the "no" wasn't really a "no"
dragoneau is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to dragoneau for this post:
Old 12-01-2017, 11:01 AM   #87
alli55

Chapter 24 First time

Thoughts were racing through my mind. The one that kept coming back was “why did he say ‘no’?”

The evening had been going so well, better even than I had dreamt it would. I had seduced Ryan into giving me another fabulous orgasm with his “magic fingers” and he’d then made me cum again when he’d played with my nipples. When he’d let me fondle and suck on his nipples, I’d known I was well on my way to getting what I wanted most: to lose my virginity to him.

“Ryan, make love to me,” I’d asked.

But he’d said, “No, sorry Megan, I can’t do that!”

My face fell as the emotions hit me, a mixture of surprise and utter devastation.

But after what had happened with Paige, how I had delayed making love with her and then had the chance so cruelly taken from me forever, there was absolutely no way I was taking “no” for an answer now!

“Please,” I begged, “I want it more than anything!”

“No, we can’t make love,” he told me again, “because that would imply some kind of relationship between us and that can never happen! You understand that, don’t you?”

“Yes,” I said. I could see that there was no way we could have a relationship. But that wasn’t what I wanted anyway. I just wanted him, inside me, there and then. “But I ...” I started to say.

He interrupted me. “No,” he said, “I can see you don’t understand!”

I looked at him, confused.

He continued, “We can’t make love because there can’t be anything between us! But if you just want a night of sex, with no strings attached, then that’s fine! I’m definitely up for that!”

My heart leapt for joy. “Yes, oh yes,” I told him, “I want that more than you could possibly know!”

“Just one condition!” he added.

“Anything!” I said.

“You’re taking the lead! We do what you want, at the pace you want, and stop the moment you start to feel uncertain or uncomfortable about what we’re doing. Okay?”

“Okay!”

My heart was pounding in my chest as he unbuckled the belt on his trousers and lifted his hips to let me slide them down his legs and discard them on the floor. The tenting of his boxers gave me a hint of what I was about to receive, and I was sure I would be truly thankful! I couldn’t get there quick enough! I pulled his boxers off and his dick sprang out, standing erect and proud.

God, it looked so big! That was going inside me?

I both shuddered and tingled at the thought. I held his dick in my hand, feeling it warm and throbbing against my palm.

“Now or never!” I said to myself, and I swung my leg over and sat astride him. I could feel his balls against the base of my pussy and my heart-rate increased a little more.

I lifted myself up and held his dick so that the tip was just resting against my slit. I could feel the dampness of his pre-cum adding to my wetness. I lowered myself just a little and felt my pussy lips part as his dick began to enter me. Very slowly, I allowed a little more of him into my pussy, nervously waiting for the moment of pain that I was sure was coming.

Then I felt it, a sharp stab of pain, stinging at me, and I stopped, holding my position until the pain began to ebb away. As it vanished, I gradually let myself slide down his pole, until I was resting against his pelvis and his full length was inside me.

God, I felt so full, so wonderfully and magically full! I savoured the feeling for a moment and then began to gently rock back and forth. It felt nice, but not, I decided, as nice as when his dick had been entering me. So I raised myself up a little and then let myself slide back down.

That was it! That was the feeling I wanted!

I began to ride him, up and down, slowly at first. He started to gently thrust against me in response. I could feel another orgasm starting to build. I increased the pace and he thrust harder.

I moaned loudly as another orgasmic wave crashed over me. I kept bouncing up and down on his dick as the wave dissipated.

I wanted more!

He pounded me and began to grunt his pleasure. That turned me on even more and I pushed back harder with each thrust he made.

“I’m going to cum in a minute!” he warned me.

“Yes, cum for me,” I told him, “cum inside me, fill my pussy!”

The room was filled with the smell of sex and the sound of moaning and grunting. I was building to another climax as well.

Suddenly I felt his dick spasm and a hot stream of liquid spurt against my womb. That sent me over the edge, and I was taken over by an explosion of sexual energy. His dick pulsed again and again as he shot his load into me and I collapsed forward onto him.

We lay like that for a moment, his dick still inside me as it started to deflate. Then I rolled off and snuggled next to him, my head on his chest. He put an arm around me, stroking my breasts.

“God, Ryan, I love you!” I said, without thinking.

“No, you don’t,” he told me, “remember?”

Oh yeah, I remembered. “No, I don’t! I don’t love you one little bit!” I giggled.

I lay there, euphoric and utterly spent. Before I knew it, I had fallen asleep.

I woke the next morning with my head still resting on Ryan’s chest. He must have moved me in the night, though, because we were now both in bed, the duvet pulled up over us. He was gently rubbing my back between my shoulder blades.

“Mmmm, that’s nice!” I murmured.

“Ah, you’re back with us!” he said.

“Mmmm,” I replied, still coming to.

I opened my eyes. The sun was streaming in through the window. I lifted my head and looked up at Ryan. He smiled.

“Sorry I fell asleep on you last night!” I said.

“That’s okay!” he replied. “You were determined though! When I moved you and put you to bed, as soon as I got in and laid down, you were back on me!”

“Of course I was, you’re the nicest pillow a girl could possibly have!” I told him.

I laid my head back down on his chest and allowed my mind to wander back to the previous night.

“Thank you for last night!” I said. “I’m so glad that you were my first!”

He didn’t reply.

Had he not already realised that he was taking my virginity?

I hoped I hadn’t freaked him out by telling him. I looked up, and tried to gauge his reaction. He brushed a few strands of hair from off my face.

“How would you like me to wake you up properly?” he asked.

“I’d like that a lot!” I told him.

He lifted me off of him and moved down the bed. He put his face next to my pussy and began to lick my slit with his tongue.

“No, not that,” I told him and pushed his head away from me, “it’s too painful!”

He returned and put his head next to mine and apologised.

“I’m sorry, I should have realised you’d still be sore.”

“No, it’s not that! It doesn’t hurt! It’s just, it should have been Paige doing that and I didn’t let her,” I tried to explain, tears starting to fill my eyes.

“Oh, Megan,” he said, “I didn’t mean to upset you.” He pulled me into him and cuddled me.

“It’s okay,” I told him, and then with a twinkle in my eye, I grabbed his dick and said, “maybe he can wake me up!”

“I’m sure he’d like to try!” Ryan replied.

I lay on my back and gripped the pillows as he entered me again. Once more we began slowly and gently, gradually increasing the pace and intensity until we were going at it like animals. Just like the night before, the sensation of him cumming inside me sent me into a frenzied orgasm. We lay, still coupled, as we both recovered.

“I think I’m awake now!” I giggled.

He gave me a light kiss on the lips, which made me come out in goose-pimples.

“Well, then, how about we freshen up?” he suggested. “We can shower together, if you like.”

“I like, I like!” I said, eagerly.

Sex with Ryan had been amazing and fantastic. But showering together was so sensual I liked it even more than having sex. We soaped each other, washed each other, and rinsed each other, all the time exploring every inch of the other’s body. The combination of the warm, soapy water and Ryan’s tender touch sent me to heaven and left me there; and being able to run my hands over every part of his body was just magical. But all good things must come to an end, or else we’d have looked like a pair of wrinkled prunes!

We stepped out of the shower and dried each other off. Then we returned to the bedroom. Before I went to ‘my’ room to get dressed, Ryan said he had something he wanted to ask me.

“Anything!” I said.

“Just stand there, so I can take one more look at you!” he said.

I happily did as he asked. He gave me the same studied look as before. After a bit he took my hand, walked me to the edge of the bed, and sat me down. He sat down beside me.

“Megan,” he began, “you are so beautiful! You will always be beautiful, but your beauty will change gradually over the years. For now, you have a pure, youthful radiance. I’d like to capture that.”

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“You are coming into the prime of your life, physically. Like I said, you will always be beautiful, but you’ll never have the same radiance, the same freshness of youth, that you have at the moment.”

“I get that!” I told him. “But what did you mean when you said you wanted to capture it?”

“Every woman should have the chance to remember how she looked in her prime. To see herself in all the radiance of youth. I’d like to give you that chance.”

“How?” I asked.

God, I was slow on the uptake!

“How would you feel about doing a photo-shoot for me?” he asked.

“I’d love to, but it’s too far to come,” I pointed out.

“That’s not a problem,” he replied. “I’ve got a friend who owns a studio in Canterbury. I’m sure she’d let me use it for a day to do a shoot with you.”

“What sort of photos would they be?” I asked, with a suspicion that I already knew the answer.

“There’d be lots of normal ones you could show everyone,” he said, “but I would like to take some of you naked if you’re alright with that. But it’s up to you.”

“Who’d see them?” I asked.

“No-one would see them without your permission,” he told me. “You’d have a copy of them, obviously, and normally I’d keep a copy at my studio. But I don’t need to do that; your copy can be the only one if you want.”

The idea of doing a photo-shoot with Ryan really excited me, especially if he was going to be taking naked pictures of me. But I was worried about the possibility of people seeing them. I know he had explained how I would have to give my permission for anyone to see them. But I’d seen how celebrities had had their naked photos exposed, and that was putting me off a bit. Once a photo was taken it couldn’t be untaken; once it had been seen it couldn’t be unseen. There were lots of people I could think of that I definitely wouldn’t want seeing naked pictures of me.

“I don’t know!” I said.

“Have a think about it!” he told me.
Old 12-02-2017, 03:45 PM   #88
alli55

I'm going to get down to some serious proof-reading in the morning, so Chapter 25 Picture perfect will be ready for posting by tomorrow evening!
Old 12-03-2017, 11:38 AM   #89
alli55

Chapter 25 Picture perfect

As we sat eating breakfast together that Sunday morning, Ryan asked, “What time’s your train?”

“Ten past eleven,” I told him.

“Well, when you’re ready, I’ll run you up to the station. There’s no point paying for a taxi!”

I accepted his offer, happy to prolong my time with him even for a few more minutes.

After breakfast, which was quite late because of our earlier fun and games, I packed my bags and dragged them downstairs. Ryan put them into the back seat of his car, as I belted myself into the passenger seat in the front. As we drove to the station, I enjoyed the way Ryan ‘accidentally’ fondled my leg every time he changed gear!

When we arrived, he asked, “Have you thought any more about doing a photo-shoot?”

I had. I’d thought about it a lot whilst I’d been packing, trying to decide whether the excitement of letting him take naked pictures of me outweighed the worry I had about them getting seen. I knew I had to give him an answer, one way or the other, and I was ready. I had decided.

“Yes,” I told him, “I’d like to do that!”

He rubbed my thigh. “I’m so glad!” he said. “How are your weekends?”

“I’m usually free on Saturday and sometimes Sunday.”

“Okay, I’ll speak to Karen and then I’ll text you and we can sort something out.”

“That’d be great!” I agreed.

He gave me a goodbye kiss, on the cheek since we were in public, and helped me with my bags. After one last, lingering hug, I headed for the platform, turning to wave goodbye.

The journey home was a blur. My mind was occupied by the memories of the night before and the morning after. It had all been even better than in my fantasies. And now I would have the chance to do it all again when we met for the photoshoot!

----------

Next day, Abi was keen to hear how I had got on in Plymouth, as were Leah and Katie. I told them all about the Open Day, but obviously said nothing about the rest of the weekend. Leah and Katie were satisfied with that, but Abi wanted to know a bit more. She especially wanted to know what I thought of her uncle.

Surely she couldn’t possibly suspect anything, could she?

“He was just as nice as I remembered from your sleepover!” I told her.

“Did you remember to get a cuddle from him?” she asked.

Of course I did!” I told her. “You keep telling me how brilliant his cuddles are, so I had to check for myself!”

“And?” she pressed.

“And they are brilliant!”

“I know,” she said dreamily, “I can’t get enough of them!”

We both giggled, making Leah and Katie giggle too.

“I think I’d like to meet your uncle!” Katie told Abi.

“By the way,” I said to Abi, “I love that photo of you and your family that he’s got on his wall!”

“Yeah?” she replied. “He rang us yesterday afternoon and told us we had to go down before Christmas so he could take an up-to-date one, or else none of us was getting a Christmas present!”

“He wouldn’t do that!” I said.

“Well, Jade’s not taking any chances, so we’re going this weekend!”

----------

Three days later I got Ryan’s text. Are you free the Saturday after next? Let me know. R.

I checked with my parents to see whether they had plans and then texted him back. Yes, I’m free all day.

Within minutes I’d got another text. Great! Meet me at Karen’s studio. I’ll be there from 10am. You get there when you want. Bring a favourite outfit and that robe that you had last weekend. Here’s the address and he gave me the address of the studio.

OK. Can’t wait. See you then. I texted back.

----------

I rang the doorbell on the wall outside the studio bang on ten o’clock. I was a bit OCD at the best of times when it came to being punctual, but that day in particular I wanted to be on time because I wanted to spend as much time with Ryan as possible.

He let me in and took me through to the studio.

“I’m still setting up,” he told me. “Make yourself comfortable, I won’t be long!”

There was a sofa along one wall, so I put my bag of clothes next to it, sat down, and watched him as he set up. He was moving lights around, and it looked really professional. Silly me, he was a professional photographer working in a proper studio, so of course it looked professional!

After maybe ten minutes he was ready.

“Okay, Megan,” he said, “how about we start with some as you are!”

I hadn’t expected that so I’d not thought about what to wear to the studio. I looked at what I’d got on: skinny jeans and a t-shirt. Again! Thank goodness it was a skinny-fit t-shirt so you could at least see my shape.

Oh well, if that was what he wanted …

He showed me where to stand and told me to just stay there for a bit while he got the lighting and the camera settings just right. He adjusted this, fiddled with that, moved the lights slightly, until eventually he was happy. Then he took out a roll of clear tape and marked an X where I was standing. You could just about see the X if you looked carefully.

“That’s so I know where I want you, without me having to adjust everything again,” he told me. “The clear tape is so the camera won’t see it.”

“Oh, I get it,” I said.

“Right, I think we’re ready, then!”

“What do you want me to do?” I asked.

“Just be Megan!” he said, somewhat enigmatically.

“What do you mean?”

“I want you just to act naturally, pretend the camera isn’t here. I know that sounds stupid, but you’ll get used to it after a while, and that’s when we’ll get the best pictures.”

“Okay,” I said.

“I’ll try to give you some ideas,” he said, by way of reassurance.

I stood on the X and waited.

“Okay, Megan,” he called, “look to your right a bit, that’s it.”

Click.

“Tilt your head up just a touch.”

Click. Click.

“Now put one hand in your pocket. Like that, yes.”

Click.

“Good, that’s good!”

Click. Click. Click.

“Okay, look at me.”

Click. Click.

And so it went on. He got to me to look at my phone, to put it to my ear as if I was taking a call, to pretend to be taking a picture of him with it. All just normal everyday things.

“What else do you like doing?” he asked me. “Hobbies or things you enjoy?”

“I like reading,” I said.

He found a book for me to use as a prop, and took pictures of me pretending to be reading it.

Gosh, this was so much fun, and he was right: I had begun to forget about the camera.

“You’re doing really well, Megan!” he told me, as we took a break between shots. “Now, let’s have a look at the outfit you’ve brought.”

It had taken me quite a long time to decide what to bring, but in the end I’d selected the dress that I wore to the Year 11 Leavers Prom. It was a pink chiffon dress, with crystal detailing on the front above the waist and a flowing train that went all the way to the floor. At the front it went all the way to my neck, but above my bust the material became more see-through. There were straps holding it in place that made an X shape across my back, leaving quite a lot of bare skin above my waistline, and it was sleeveless. I had chosen it, with Abi’s help, and my Mum had bought it for me. It had cost a lot of money, but she had told me it was a special occasion so I should have a special dress. That was partly why I had brought it today, so that I could give her some really nice photos of me wearing it.

I held it up for Ryan to see, but it wasn’t easy to tell how it would look from me doing that.

“Why don’t you put it on, and we’ll get a proper look!” he said. “You can go behind the screen over there and change if you want.”

I couldn’t see the point of that. He’d seen me naked already. Every inch of me, close up, when we’d showered together at his house. So I just changed right there in front of him. Given the design of the dress, you couldn’t wear a bra with it, so that came off too.

“Can you give me a hand with it, please?” I asked. I’d needed my Mum’s help to get it on when I’d worn it to the Prom, because it was tricky getting everything in place.

He helped me on with the dress, and between us we got it looking how it should.

Ryan took a couple of steps back.

“Blimey, Megan,” he exclaimed, “you look incredible! That dress is just perfect on you! Did you choose it yourself?”

“Abi helped me, but I really liked it when I saw it!”

“Well, the two of you have got a really good eye!” he said.

I stood on the X once more, and he took photo after photo, with the camera clicking away. He turned me this way and that, tilted my head, adjusted my arms, until I thought there couldn’t possibly be any more positions left! Finally he decided he’d taken enough pictures.

“Do you want to take a break?” he asked. “Or we can carry on if you prefer.”

I was having such a great time that I was more than happy to carry on. “Let’s just keep going!” I said.

“Okay,” he said, “did you remember to bring the robe?”

This was it! This was when the shoot was going to change!

From now on, the pictures he took were ones my Mum wasn’t going to be seeing! My pulse quickened as the familiar nervous energy started to run through me.

He helped me out of my dress and I carefully packed it away. Then I brought out the robe. With it came the memories of that weekend. I held it against me for a moment, dreamily casting my mind back to the way I had waltzed into the room wearing it and then later let it drop from me to reveal my naked body to Ryan. Now I was about to do it again, only this time there was a camera recording everything.

“Megan?” I heard him say.

I snapped back to reality.

“Your knickers!” he said.

Oh yes, I remembered. This was a no-knickers robe! I removed them and then put the robe on.

“Okay,” he said, “you ready?”

I hesitated.

Doubt had crept into my mind.

Did I really want to do this?
The following 3 users say Thank You to alli55 for this post:
Old 12-04-2017, 02:41 PM   #90
alli55

Chapter 26 Unexpected developments will be posted tomorrow night, probably pretty late, and assuming I'm sober enough to manage it! (It's a friend's birthday night out!)

Last edited by alli55; 12-05-2017 at 04:53 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk