Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 10-08-2019, 04:30 PM   #1
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Default What is your GD Fantasy?

So I'm not sure if I have seen this one posted before...

But when you come to visit this site...what do you hope will happen?
What do you like to gain from your time here?
What would be your ideal scenario to occur after chatting with someone here?

I'll start with my thoughts...

This site for me is all about interacting with others, learning more about myself and having some fun...as well as being a nice creative outlet...but what do I really hope for being a member here?

In truth I look for a play partner, a nice girl who enjoys playing games...ones with some interesting penalties attached!
Being a Switch I have a love of competing for Dominance or exchanging dares with girls, so finding someone who was not only fun to talk to...but being playful and mischievous would be my ideal...

Though if we were talking fantasies...I would say to have a group chat with a number of girls, where we were all playing each other to give out dares, in a perfect world with video enabled haha
Perhaps a rock paper scissors free for all, where everyone gets to choose who they dare and we all get to watch the result...now that would be a perfect GD evening for me...especially if things got a little messy for the players

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 10:25 AM   #2
rhl
getDare Succubus

My get dare fantasy would be to meet up with a fellow get dare member. One who also has fantasies that would work better with a willing partner.
Old 11-05-2019, 01:58 PM   #3
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Hope to find a darer close by to use me as their naked toy, and frequently make me get naked. I love dares but IRL is both amazingly humiliating and fun. I love being used and humiliated by guys.

The other thing I enjoy is playing with larger women or women who society deem as average or even ugly. Making them strip and exploring their fantasies. I like seeing people who get excited as much as I like to get excited myself. There are several people here who enjoy the same things and make great stories. I hope Iake good stories, too.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 05:05 PM   #4
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default dares

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloxo View Post
So I'm not sure if I have seen this one posted before...

But when you come to visit this site...what do you hope will happen?
What do you like to gain from your time here?
What would be your ideal scenario to occur after chatting with someone here?

I'll start with my thoughts...

This site for me is all about interacting with others, learning more about myself and having some fun...as well as being a nice creative outlet...but what do I really hope for being a member here?

In truth I look for a play partner, a nice girl who enjoys playing games...ones with some interesting penalties attached!
Being a Switch I have a love of competing for Dominance or exchanging dares with girls, so finding someone who was not only fun to talk to...but being playful and mischievous would be my ideal...

Though if we were talking fantasies...I would say to have a group chat with a number of girls, where we were all playing each other to give out dares, in a perfect world with video enabled haha
Perhaps a rock paper scissors free for all, where everyone gets to choose who they dare and we all get to watch the result...now that would be a perfect GD evening for me...especially if things got a little messy for the players
For me its interacting with like minded people cam chat and doing naked dares
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 03:53 AM   #5
sklavensaulu

i want to find a master or mistress who will take control online with tsaks rules and much more but for long term so that he/she and my current online master will keep me busy together

the Slave is not allowed to wear clothes at home

likes: naked , humiliation, public cam, pee (with drinking it), feet, slavery,

dislikes Eating own cum, stay on cam after cuming, doing overnight dares

limits: unsafe, permanent marks, scat

my PM Dares

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83780

sklavensaulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 09:51 AM   #6
LockMeSub

I would like to find a local to push me to explore my sissy and Bi fantasies either with them or friends or strangers through internet hookup sites, Arcades.

I am a sub who likes wearing chastity and female thing under my male cloths
Limits: Family, Permanent, messy, Illegal, friends, social suicide, body changes, Scat
PM and Kik Dares
LockMeSub is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk