Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-03-2013, 10:06 PM   #1
pullmyhairr

Default Pee hole and enema punishments please! 19 f!

Please give me some punishments for my pee hole or some rough enemas. Can involve masturbation as well or other pain like clamps! I'm open to almost anything! Shoot me some kinky stuff

Punishments: Clamps, Anal, Wax, Ice, Soap, Tooth Paste, Urethra
Limits: Blood, Permanent, Obvious Public, Family, Exposing, Illegal, Scat

TOYS: Vibrator, Clothespins, enema bag, wax, tooth paste, soap, ice... maybe more household items as well
pullmyhairr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 10:30 PM   #2
God_Of_Masters
getDare Sweetheart

Give urself a toothpaste enema. Keep your ass closed for 1 hr. Not even a drop should spill. Now insert a tube / rod in ur pee hole as deep as u can. Drink 3 ltrs of cold water.
Put 4 clamps on ur dick and rip them off. Then edge once. Continue this for 1 hr. After d edge again the clamps and so on. The pee hole stays closed with the tube / rod the entire time.
Report with the final edge count and pm me pics or a video if possible .
"Many women who claim to care about 'inequality' are nonetheless champions when it comes to studiously ignoring the inequalities that favor themselves. What feminists refer to as the 'backlash' is not against women's gaining equality. It is against the fact that a lot of women are getting to have their cake and eat it too: equality when it's convenient, tradition when it's convenient."

~-Linney Uston

God_Of_Masters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 02:08 AM   #3
Cynor

Quote:
Originally Posted by God_Of_Masters View Post
Give urself a toothpaste enema. Keep your ass closed for 1 hr. Not even a drop should spill. Now insert a tube / rod in ur pee hole as deep as u can. Drink 3 ltrs of cold water.
Put 4 clamps on ur dick and rip them off. Then edge once. Continue this for 1 hr. After d edge again the clamps and so on. The pee hole stays closed with the tube / rod the entire time.
Report with the final edge count and pm me pics or a video if possible .
Wow so much could go wrong there it's like where to begin....

Toothpaste enema? What? Do you mean diluting it (and if so what parts) or just pure toothpaste? Cause I can only imagine the damage putting a TUBE of toothpaste up your ass could cause. You do know how absorbent the ass is right? People have DIED from things like too much WINE in a "wine enema". Wine for crying out loud... What's toothpaste going to do?

Speaking of dieing... 3 liters of water? At once? Ever heard of water toxicity?

4 clamps on dick? *reads thread title and pullmyhairr's profile* Right...

Asking outright for pics/videos... yes because just because someone doesn't put that as a limit they are going to send them. And so many people HAVE that limit anyways....

Now, to try to prove I'm a nice guy also...

First off wait until you have to pee. Preferably after you've drunk a bit of water so you really need to pee and have a lot.

Now, start melting some wax, you're going to need it and the more the better.

While waiting for wax to melt and having to pee, get your enema bag out... once you've got it handy start peeing, but only for a second or two. No more than 5 max and then you're going to stop.

Can you guess what's next? That's right, you're going to fill your bag with your pee! Then top it off with water if it isn't full (which I doubt it will be rofl).

I'd imagine you know what to do now... so do it and give yourself your enema.

But wait, didn't we have wax? What to do... How about sealing your ass with wax! Pour some of that wax onto your asshole and build up a nice little seal/coat of it.

Now you're going to hold it for 2 hours. However you can lessen that time by edging with it all in you. Every edge you do you knock 10m off the time. However, every time you edge you must pour all the wax from your candle onto your clit. This wax stays on your clit until you start to masturbate again or time is up and you're releasing your enema.

Also, as a special bonus, every other edge must be done with something (I'll leave what up to you) in your urethra.

Hope you can edge quick or you're going to have a LOT of wax to pour. Of course if you do then your urethra is going to be sort of getting fucked and be sore... So I guess you have an interesting choice to make don't you? Be interested to hear what you do hehe

(Read, whenever I'm ready :P)
Cynor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 03:57 AM   #4
God_Of_Masters
getDare Sweetheart

rofl rofl......hahahahahahahaha sry sry my mistake on some parts

but ya...the way you put it....things can go wrong. Hence i didn't specify anything. If one way was harmful, find another one which is not.

and FYI, 3 ltrs of water is nothing -_- i never said at once. Duh it can't go at once...but i wasn't sure if the person would be able to pee with anything less so had to make sure he/she was full
"Many women who claim to care about 'inequality' are nonetheless champions when it comes to studiously ignoring the inequalities that favor themselves. What feminists refer to as the 'backlash' is not against women's gaining equality. It is against the fact that a lot of women are getting to have their cake and eat it too: equality when it's convenient, tradition when it's convenient."

~-Linney Uston

Old 03-04-2013, 04:34 AM   #5
messyslave123

1)3 litres is nothing 2)your title says ur a girl yet your reply is referencing a guy. So stop cheating these forums
messyslave123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 04:47 AM   #6
God_Of_Masters
getDare Sweetheart

err whom are you referring to as a cheat ?

~-Linney Uston

Old 03-04-2013, 04:54 AM   #7
Cynor

Quote:
Originally Posted by God_Of_Masters View Post
rofl rofl......hahahahahahahaha sry sry my mistake on some parts

but ya...the way you put it....things can go wrong. Hence i didn't specify anything. If one way was harmful, find another one which is not.
Well sadly some people take things too literal and lack some common sense about things sometimes. So I think it's always better to be as specific about things as you can. Leaving things up to the imagination can be both good and bad...

Quote:
Originally Posted by messyslave123 View Post
1)3 litres is nothing 2)your title says ur a girl yet your reply is referencing a guy. So stop cheating these forums
3 Liters may not be much, if spaced out. However there are plenty of cases of people drinking too much water too quickly and taking a dirt nap afterwords. Ever heard of "Hold your wee for a wii"? Some radio station decided to have people drink large quantities of water (starting small) and hold their urine. Guess what? Someone died.

As for the whole guy vs girl thing... It's not unheard of for guys to pose obviously. But I'd like to know where in the post are you getting that male thing? Saying "pee hole"? Girls have them too you know... If anything it reads more like someone too young for the forums rofl

Old 03-04-2013, 06:09 PM   #8
pullmyhairr

cynor ill try that tonight! And I referred to it as pee hole because I've received some pms asking what urethra meant -.- some people unfortunately need a little extra clearing up!
Sorry God_of_Masters I don't do toothpaste internally (at least not at the level of an enema). I should have specified that! But I will try it with ginger perhaps!

Punishments: Clamps, Anal, Wax, Ice, Soap, Tooth Paste, Urethra
Limits: Blood, Permanent, Obvious Public, Family, Exposing, Illegal, Scat

TOYS: Vibrator, Clothespins, enema bag, wax, tooth paste, soap, ice... maybe more household items as well
pullmyhairr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 10:35 PM   #9
Cynor

Quote:
Originally Posted by pullmyhairr View Post
I will try it with ginger perhaps!
Hmm ginger infused enema... That could be really interesting rofl.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
enema, kinky, pain, punishment, urethra