Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 02-21-2018, 02:17 PM   #1
Percygambi

Male 22/male/switch seeks any age/any sex/switch in any location

22/male/switch seeks any age/any sex/switch in any location

The title of this post is purposely vague. To be quite frank, I don’t care who you truly are. If you want to tell me that’s fine, if not you don’t have to. I am interested in role playing. If you are someone that sexually gets off on pretending to be someone you’re not, or have made characters (catfishes) that you like exploring this is a post for you.

I would like to possibly make a group chat (on Kik or some other media) so people with this interest can link up.

I truly am a 22 year old male switch. But I love role play. Whether that be changing genders, sexualities, ages etc.

Don’t be afraid. I am never going to ask to send me a live picture validating who you are. I just like to chat and explore kinks with people, if a character makes you more comfortable than that’s fine.

If you’ve gotten this far, this probably interests you. Please don’t be afraid! Message me on Kik: Percy_slave or pm me on here. I look forward to meeting new friends to play with.

Advertisements
Kink Talk