Old 09-13-2010, 11:44 AM   #62
boyslave89

Please keep going! it's great!
boyslave89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 11:28 PM   #63
timetoshine
Distinguished Member

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i get all the way to page 5, and when one of the major plot twists is about to be unveiled... theres no more!!!
try to be as quick as possible with your next update!
timetoshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 02:11 AM   #64
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Default Part 17 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Thanks for all the continual support, dont worry "timetoshine" here's the next part. All comments and feedback are appreciated, enjoy!

Part 17 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Sarah was still facing the group as her short skirt was removed revealing a cleanly shaved slit. Adam had forgotten she said she shaved earlier as part of a dare he gave a low “wooow sexy”. The moment after Adam had said this he wished he hadn’t as the group looked over at Adam seeing his rock hard cock bobbing up and down as quick as lightning.

The group quickly turned there attention back to Sarah who was stood facing them, The 3 boys took a good look at her shaven cunt, her pink lips seemed well lubed and very inviting. Adam was basically panting looking at his two twin sisters the only noticeable difference was, one was shaved the other not.

Can we see your ass asked John. “Do you have too” asked Sarah. “Yes” John ordered, followed by 4 more chants of “ASS! ASS! ASS! Sarah reluctantly turned around keeping her butt cheeks tight together. “What’s that” asked David pointing in between Sarah’s tight cheeks, even though he new perfectly well what it was.

“YOU BASTARD” Sarah shouted at David “I’ll get you back for this, just you wait”

Meanwhile the group just sat looking at Sarah’s ass. At the first sight they all gave a huge gasp as they saw that Sarah had anal beads shoved up her ass. The beads were pink, and the group could just see a pink ring, which looked like it was aimed to help the user remove the beads.

Where did you get that from? How long you had it. These were just a few questions Laura asked her sister. I have had it one week today, and David dared me to purchase it from Ann Summers, blushed Sarah.

“So that was the 3rd dare he set for you” Laura said. “No! You only no two off my dares, answered Sarah, You no David dared me to shave and have these anal beads up me for 5 hours per day for a week which will be over shortly.”

“I also know the other one “Laura said smugly, does everyone want a 10 minute break and I’ll show you Laura asked. “Please don’t show then my .....” pleaded Sarah to her twin sister. Sarah then quickly got up and ran out of her brother’s room, she quickly found her baby blue dildo and re hid it in her knickers draw. “Phew” she mumbled to herself, knowing that her sister would never think of looking though her sexy lingerie.

She slowly walked back into her brother’s room to find the other 5 players staring at her gorgeous naked body. “Where you been” questioned Laura. “To hide the proof of my other dare” stated Sarah happily. “I don’t think so” grunted Laura, “follow me guys” she continued, while walking out of the room. Sarah was wondering what her sister was on about, she knew that her other dare was to masturbate with the small baby blue dildo while being on the telephone to David, what proof could Laura have, after all she wouldn’t now where the dildo was kept.

Once in the twin’s bedroom Laura booted up the computer, “wait until you see this” she claimed to the group. Everyone but John was in total shock when Laura ..............................

TO BE CONTINUED ........................

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 02:23 AM   #65
RedaDare

Brilliant story - long may it continue

{got to get me a strip poker game organised...!}

LOVES
Strip games

Office dares, mild pain, slight risk public, clothing control, masturbation control

DISLIKES
Anal, piss, messy, cross dressing

LIMITS
Involving other people, extreme pain, blatant public, illegal, permanent, poo
RedaDare is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 02:25 AM   #66
boyslave89

still exciting! didn't think she'd turn the computer on! lol
Old 09-14-2010, 06:55 AM   #67
3inchcuck

amazing!! please continue!!!
3inchcuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 07:26 AM   #68
Rachie

Default Part 18 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Thank's again for my loyal readers- Hope you enjoy round 18

Part 18 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Everyone but John was in total shock when Laura uploaded a video off her Memory Pen. “What’s this” asked Sarah. Sarah suddenly was on full display on the computer screen. She was sitting on her bed, stripping out of her underwear. “YOU’VE BEEN SPYING ON ME!, AND .. AND FILMING ME CHANGING MY UNDERWEAR!” shouted Sarah sounding quite annoyed, but still not realising what was going to be on display next.

On the video she parted her legs slightly and the camera could easily see her shaven area, it was glistening. She then moved out of site and returned holding a dildo, She took out her phone and telephoned someone. “who’s she talking too” asked Adam. “her daree” exclaimed David with a chuckle. The video continued “I have shaved like you instructed and now sitting here naked, about to do the dare you set for me” She then spread her lips and shoved the dildo inside her. She continued playing with herself with the dildo for a couple of minutes, she then spoke again “I’ll get you back for this one” She groaned before hanging up. She then put on a sexy thong and mini skirt before leaving the room.

“Like I say, I’ll get you for this” she said to David, and you should be worried too she said looking at Laura.

Let’s go and finish the game ordered David who was getting nervous in his state of undress and looking at the two naked chicks in front of him. The 6 teenagers went back to Adam’s room sitting on the floor “Can I take these anal beads out now David” Sarah whined. “How long you been” “4 hours 40 min” Sarah replied looking at the clock on the wall. “NO! You know the rules you can take it out in 20 minutes and not before” David remarked loving his control.

“whose deal is it now” asked Laura. We haven’t finished the last round yet, Dani exclaimed. “Oh, Yea Dani has got options to ask Sarah and Laura a truth.”

My first question is for Sarah, “You said earlier, your fantasy is, you want someone to take full control of you and be forced to do things you otherwise would not. Well my question is; how did the dares that David set make you feel and have you ever done any of them before”

“It makes me feel great, but embarrassed at the same time, and I have only tried 1 of them before, once, but David didn’t know about this”. “Which one was that” muttered David. “Not telling” Sarah replied, while glaring into David’s eyes.

O.K said Dani, my question for Laura is “If dared or ordered would you use any of Sarah sexy toys on yourself, and would you like it”

“I, I I I ....” started Laura. “Let me answer this one for you Laura” butted in John walking out of Adam’s room “Follow me everyone” he demanded. The group again left the bedroom going down the hall wall way into the twin’s room.

“What’s he looking for....” asked David. “I think he is going to get Sarah’s small blue dildo and see if she would use it as future Dares” Dani whispered.

However John had a much eviler plan in mind, instead he .........................

TO BE CONTINUED ...................

BED HABITS

Old 09-14-2010, 09:35 AM   #69
12356416514a
getDare Devil

Send a message via Yahoo to 12356416514a

wow thats crazy but i enjoy reading it

Yes I'm a BOY!!! Stop asking me
12356416514a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 11:03 AM   #70
dragonator
getDare Devil

you should publish this story! its that good!

i must do any dare that i get as long as this is a part of my signiture
I was dared to post my full erect length. my full erect penis length is 3 inches.
dragonator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 09:26 PM   #71
timetoshine
Distinguished Member

Grrr. another great section, but all the cliff hangers!!! my mind is going to explode.
timetoshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 10:04 PM   #72
Dcurtis

Talking

Awsome story please continue!!
Dcurtis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 01:47 AM   #73
Rachie

Default Part 19 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST) The Video

Part 19 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST) The video

However John had a much evil plan in mind, instead he instead went to the computer and logged into his email account. Laura stood with her head in her hands, knowing what was about to be shown. “What’s he up to” asked Adam. “Here we go, enjoy” chuckled John as he opened up the video recording of Laura masturbating. Laura was sat on the bed slowly stripping like Sarah had previously, she had the same blue small dildo in the hand and slowly put it to her cunt. You could see the same toy stretching her tight hole. “She’s already used it” was Dani’s astonishing reply. Soon the group could here Laura start whimpering sensing an orgasm was building up. Laura stopped suddenly just before she lost control. The recording then came to a quick/sudden end.

“When did you pinch that” Sarah asked. “It wasn’t pinching, I just borrowed it” “It was earlier this week” Sarah replied giving reference to “round 6” truth questions asked earlier this game.

Why did you do that, and why did you film me, asked Sarah, and why has John got it in his email account. “I, I …can’t tell” said Laura. John interrupted “Let me explain”. “First all of this is my responsibility”. “I took pictures of Laura getting changed last week, and I have been blackmailing her” he chuckled. “She hasn’t know until tonight that it was me, I told her to film Sarah changing, not realising that at the same time she was going to be masturbating with her toys. Once I knew about it I then asked he to use it on herself, my final order was for her to get Dani and Sarah to play this game and I promised that I would not show any of the videos to anyone other than those in the group.” “I have been turned on all evening seeing everyone strip and answer these questions”

“I have too, and I want to finish the game, now that it’s started” said Dani, followed by the rest of the group shortly after. “So no-ones mad at me! exclaimed John”. “Well a little, but we will get our revenge on you soon” laughed Sarah.

Is everyone ok with continuing the game, and if so will everyone go until the end and do what ever truth / dares demanded. “Yes replied everyone.”

“And will you do the big forfeit” asked John mainly drawing his attention to David. “Yea blurted David not sounding to confident”.

Well then, let round 30 begin

TO BE CONTINUED .....................

The next part is one of my personal favorites at current time! Keep reading.
Thank you for all your support.
From Rachel

BED HABITS

Old 09-15-2010, 02:56 AM   #74
boyslave89

awesome! interested in thie big forfeit!
Old 09-15-2010, 03:44 AM   #75
Rachie

Default Part 20 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

This is one of my personal favorite parts (all is true) Read and enjoy!

Part 20 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Well then, let round 30 begin.

The 6 teenagers had gathered on the carpet in Adam’s room. There were now 3 people out of the game, but all agreed to continue and do dares if lost any further hands. Adam was naked and chipless, both John and Dani had 1 chip remaining as well as one clothing item. John was wearing his white boxers while Dani had her small black g string remaining. David sat with a hardon staring at Sarah who still had her anal beads tucked in her cute little ass. Her bald pussy was also displayed to the group. Laura was displaying her brown bush.

Laura won this next round with an excellent 5 x Jacks. This looked so weird, but was feasible as they were playing with 2 packs, however as the rules stated this was only counted as 4 of a kind. John was 5th and therefore lost his 1 remaining chip. David was last and would therefore get a forfeit of Laura.

“Can I take these anal beads out now” Sarah pleaded, “Ok I suppose it’s time” agreed David. Sarah happily removed the pink beads out of her anus.” It was the first time that the group had seen the beads in full, “Wooow, all of that was up your ass” said David, shocked at how long it was. “What does it feel like” David teased as 8 pink balls came out of her ass, at first these looked massive, slowly reducing in size as the deeper they went. Sarah gave a happy pant as the last bead was pulled out with a pop.

Attachment 1245

“OK David” said Laura, “seeing as you want to know what it feels like to have those anal beads in your arse my dare is for Sarah to insert them up yours arse, you will then leave them up for 10 hour, or until otherwise stated”. David was shocked at hearing this, and hardly knew what to say. Had he really heard Laura correctly, was he really going to have them up there. “Right” ordered Laura “Sarah go and sterilise those bead and David will do his dare in about 20min”

Sarah rushed off with the anal beads in her hand, her perky tits bobbling up and down and cute ass on display as she left the room. Had those beads really been up her ass, would anything else go up there, wondered John. She soon returned back, without the beads. “Are you ok with this David” asked Laura. The reply was “Do I get a choice” “No” laughed Sarah. “You made me purchase them and have them up mine as well as other things, now its revenge” chuckled the sisters. Laura set a timer, for 20 minutes, telling the group the beads had been sterilised.

“While we are waiting let’s play the next round” suggested Adam, while dealing the cards to the 6 plays.

At the current moment only Dani had 1 chip remaining and there was a lot of tension in the room. As round 31 was played. This round was won by Sarah, Dani was 5th and therefore lost her remaining chip, she was sat there in her sexy g string looking very nervous. Adam lost this game, as he had no chips or clothing remaining he resulted in the fact he had came 3rd in this exciting game, however now he would have to do a Dare set by his sister.

O.K Adam, I am going to write your dare on this piece of paper, you may open it when I tell you after the game has finished” Sarah left the room and came back a few minutes later carrying a sealed envelope. Adam was looking more and more nervous, what was he to do?

“Let’s see what will happen in round 32” said Laura dealing the cards to the group. There were only currently 2 players remaining in play – John and Dani, who both had just their underwear on, (worth 2 chips) however they had no chips remaining. Neither of them could lose the big game this round however it was quite possible that either or both would be naked. If Sarah, Laura or David lost they would have a dare to do, and if Adam lost he would have to complete a dare and forfeit.

After various cards swapping it was soon time for the revealing, Just as the cards were revealed the Alarm suddenly went off “BEEP BEEP ...... BEEP BEEP”

“Oh SHIT” said ........

TO BE CONTINUED .................

Hope everyone is on edge.. What is going to happen know, who said that, what is Adams dare going to be...Keep reading Strip Poker with A Twist to find out

Thank you for all comments / feedback they are much appreciated

from Rachel

BED HABITS

Last edited by Rachie; 07-09-2012 at 05:00 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk