Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Which toy should I get?
Electric Stimulation Starter Kit 12 26.09%
Steel Chastity Belt (made to measure) 14 30.43%
Wireless Remote Control Vibrator 16 34.78%
Hitachi Magic Wand 8 17.39%
Remote Controlled Buttplug Vibrator 15 32.61%
Sybian 17 36.96%
Motorbunny 6 13.04%
BDSM Gear (Ropes, Clamps, Gags, etc.) 11 23.91%
Anal Tunnel 7 15.22%
Costumes/Lingerie 9 19.57%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-22-2017, 01:42 AM   #1
fallenicarus
Account Banned

Default Help me choose my new toys! 18/F

Alright, so I opened a thread asking for recommendations to use in a poll, I've finally got to making this thread with the poll in it. I will buy whichever toy gets the most votes, as well as accept a few dares in regards to the winning toy. If you really want me to have something, or something that you wanted me to get from the poll doesn't win, you can still get it for me if you're willing to pay. In the case anyone does get me a toy, I will be accepting dares from them that incorporate the toy in some way with no limits. Here's the last post copied below.

"A while back I made a thread to help me decide what toys to buy, it was very successful so I want to do it again since I had been thinking of buying new toys anyway. Don't be afraid to make freaky or strange suggestions! I will also be accepting dares for the toys i buy for a short time after getting them. The old thread is copy pasted below.

'A friend of mine recently gave me a discount code for a popular adult toy site that makes everything in my purchase 50% off. Since I haven't ever had any toys and didn't know what I wanted I decided I would ask you guys. First ten replies get a place in the polls, and I'll buy the highest polled item for myself, as well as accept dares related to the item for a bit. Also, if anyone has any toys they really want me to have, if you are willing to pay for it I'll take requests and dares related to it from you personally, as well as provide pics and vids if requested.'"

Here's the link to the last thread: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=288578

Limits: Social Suicide, Family, Pictures, and Permanent (with some exceptions).
fallenicarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 10:49 AM   #2
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Now since the Sybian and the motor bunny are the same thing, Would you be counting both there votes as one.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 02:49 PM   #3
andy4
Distinguished Member

To start your sybian training off right you need to spend 15 minutes on a wood pony first or find a hard object about 1/2 inch wide and tall enough that while riding the sybian will put press directly on your clitty
andy4 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk