Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-20-2017, 01:11 PM   #31
Alcd87
Distinguished Member

As a result of this thread I'm now stuck in this corset for another's 2 weeks so heading for a month more now,

Im pretty desperate to get out so any dare to get a reduction I'd really appreciate them

Limits :Involving others,naked dares permenant, toilet, family/friends/work, messy, anything illegal

[COLOR="Lime"]Likes :Humiliation, tease and denial, crossdressing, hidden public crossdressing , orgasm control, cum instruction, risky public dressing (chance of discovery), public crossdressing (away from home area), Internet exposure

Add days in lingerie
Alcd87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 06:17 PM   #32
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Run a cold shower. Get a stopwatch started out of sight and jump in. Try to be aware of the time while you are freezing. When you think it is 3 minutes, stop the shower and the clock.

If you are within 5 seconds of 3 minutes, 3 days reduction.
If within 10 seconds, 2 days reduction.
If within 20 seconds, nothing happens
If more than 20 seconds, add 1 day.
If more than 30 seconds add 2 days.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 12:48 AM   #33
Alcd87
Distinguished Member

I'll give it a go thank you
I suspect more likely to add time from this one but will hope not

Limits :Involving others,naked dares permenant, toilet, family/friends/work, messy, anything illegal

[COLOR="Lime"]Likes :Humiliation, tease and denial, crossdressing, hidden public crossdressing , orgasm control, cum instruction, risky public dressing (chance of discovery), public crossdressing (away from home area), Internet exposure

Add days in lingerie
Old 01-22-2017, 01:30 AM   #34
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Write a really good report and you might get a reward. !!
Old 01-22-2017, 02:31 AM   #35
Alcd87
Distinguished Member

I just tried this ,
As I can't stand under the showet in my house I decided I'd run a cold bath instead
That done, I took my corset off, it felt good to be free from it, but also worried at what was to come.
I played about a bit teasing myself trying to put off what would happen but eventully got up the courage to go for it
A set a timer on the side and jumped in. Wow what a shock, it was almost freezing. I sat and counted slowly, well so I thought but the shock messed that up. After what felt like a minute I was shaking cold and decided I gad to give up. It had only been 30 secs.
I dried off and wrapped up in bed to warm up, then tried with the shower bur sane outcome it was so could I couldn't make more than 30 seconds

Please don't punish me to hard for the failure

Add days in lingerie
Old 01-22-2017, 04:46 AM   #36
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Smart to stop. That's a very cold thing to do. I will not add time for this attempt.

What is the issue with the shower - too low? You can still use that if you stand close and duck you head under regularly. Want to give it a go?
Old 01-23-2017, 04:59 PM   #37
Alcd87
Distinguished Member

Sorry been off here with work ... ill.give the shower ago

Add days in lingerie
Old 01-24-2017, 04:04 PM   #38
Alcd87
Distinguished Member

Had a go with the shower, still fo cold to do that time.
Did what u thought was a coupple of mine items but was 1 min 30 ish so off by 30 secs! Nor a good result !

Add days in lingerie
Old 01-24-2017, 04:16 PM   #39
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcd87 View Post
Had a go with the shower, still fo cold to do that time.
Did what u thought was a coupple of mine items but was 1 min 30 ish so off by 30 secs! Nor a good result !
In winter the water is usually pretty cold. That's why I gave only 3 minutes. You did half of that which as you say is not very good. However I will be nice because you worked to do it and also tried the bath, and not add the penalty days which you earned in the shower. I will call it zero and no gain but no loss for you.

Note that a really great report telling all about how it felt and how much the cold water stung and how you just had to stop would probably have earned you a day off even with not making the time. Better luck next time. I will have another for you to earn days off.

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 01-26-2017 at 06:08 AM.
Old 01-24-2017, 04:35 PM   #40
Alcd87
Distinguished Member

Thank you for your kindness ,
I know the report wasn't great - 3 days of 13 hrs at work mean rather tired ... must do better
Back to bed wearing it ... ill look forward to another chance

Add days in lingerie
Old 01-24-2017, 05:17 PM   #41
chrs
Distinguished Member

Reduce your time by the same time you spend in only female clothes (at least three items incl your corset, where socks or stockings count as one). Only full hours count... If you start and not make at least a full hour add three day
chrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 05:21 PM   #42
Alcd87
Distinguished Member

Thank you sounds full ill try it

Add days in lingerie
Old 01-24-2017, 07:59 PM   #43
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Go to a public pool and swim for at least half an hour wearing swim briefs (e.g. speedos). Get 1 day reduction. You may repeat this after two days and get another reduction.
Old 01-25-2017, 03:41 PM   #44
Alcd87
Distinguished Member

That's an interesting one. Ill have to do some shopping first , not been swimming in 15 years
By far the garden bit is goung to be changing to/from swimming clothes and corset and panties without people seeing. Will have to think on that

In the mean time I'm doing the dressing dare, wearing purple bridesmaid dress over my corset and cream waging panties. Had that on a few hours and keeping it over night

Add days in lingerie
Old 01-25-2017, 04:09 PM   #45
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

An exercise task, with increasing reduction rewards for performance. And I think last offering, most likely.

Dress in the usual working-out-alone uniform (nothing!)

Do as many burpees as you can in 5 minutes.
Take the number and divide by 10.
Square that result and divide by 20 to get your points.
You get 1 day of reduction for each whole point.
Fractions don't count.

Examples:
If 40 done, so 40/10 is 4, so 4*4 is 16, so 16/20 is 0.8 so no reduction.
But 50 done is 50/10 gives 5*5 is 25 so 25/20 is 1.25 so 1 day
And 80 done gives 8*8/20 for 3.2 and 3 days off.

Work hard and it pays off.
Marv

Advertisements
Kink Talk