Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 01-07-2017, 11:45 AM   #1
Sora

Default The weirdest sex toys

Today I was looking at my toy collection and wondered what other kind of weird and crazy sex toys may be out there~

I'm a fan out anything that's different and interesting when it comes to toys~ For example my werewolf dildo which can shoot whatever liquid you'd like through its tip wether it be lube, ice water or something else entirely.

Another pretty strange one I have is the splorch from primal hardware <3 This one actually comes with a ice tray that you can use to make gelatin eggs. Why would you need gelatin eggs you ask? Well you can put those puppies right into the base of the toy and squeeze them up into yourself. Yeah, that toy makes me squirm more than a little bit >u>

Honestly if you look at either bad dragon or primal hardware's websites you can find plenty of other pretty weird toys. Inflatable knot gags, ,3ft long tentacles and tongue dildos are some of the ones that especially peak my intrest~

But of course this makes me wonder what other toys may be out there. So I pose the question, what is the craziest sex toy you've ever found, or even used?
Old 01-07-2017, 03:20 PM   #2
Iodine
getDare Succubus

Those look kinda awesome, ill admit I kinda want the werewolf dildo now.

The weirdest ive seen is pretty much a (saner?) copy of the pear of anguish. Yep you didnt mishear me, its that medieval torture device. Idk i just thought it was pretty strange having a actual torture device as a sex toy.

The crazyest one ive tried is kalis teeth ... Basically oversized cock ring with spikey spikey metal teeth which went on the shaft. As you could probably guess its rather painful and im not entirely sure id recomend it.

Take control of what you have power over instead of craving control over what you don't.

Mysterious hyperlink!
Iodine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 02:30 AM   #3
BaileyScream
Account Banned

I haven't really had any weird toys before. I do, however, have most of the Bad Dragon line bookmarked!

Give me dares for my solo trip to Florida in December!

I love being controlled in the toilet. I'm trying to get used to doing dares outside, in my front or backyard. If you take the time to give me a thought out dare,
I will do the same for you.
BaileyScream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 09:42 PM   #4
Sora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iodine View Post
The crazyest one ive tried is kalis teeth ... Basically oversized cock ring with spikey spikey metal teeth which went on the shaft. As you could probably guess its rather painful and im not entirely sure id recomend it.
After I looked at kalis teeth there I was instantly reminded of one of the most complex chastity devices I've ever seen. It's called "the torture puzzle" and it's probobly one of the most confusing scary things I've ever seen. There's alot going on there but the spikes and long sounding rod running right down the middle are enough to make me shiver.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iodine View Post
Those look kinda awesome, ill admit I kinda want the werewolf dildo now.
I'd recommend it >u> Got a medium david on Bad Dragon's black Friday sale and even after two years taking the knot is one of the best feelings in the world <3
Old 01-13-2017, 08:32 AM   #5
Magicbunny
Account Banned

I have never seen a werewolf dildo but I was somewhere and I saw someone had a collection of random glass giant cone shaped ones that I don't understand how they fit anywhere.
Magicbunny is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk