Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Choose 5 maximum!
100 hard spanks to his dick 27 38.03%
100 hard spanks to each ass cheek and to each nipple 30 42.25%
1 edge 23 32.39%
1 ruined orgasm 18 25.35%
5 minutes of corner time (he'll either be kneeling on pencils or squatting) 24 33.80%
5 minutes with nipples clamped tightly and binder clip on dick 30 42.25%
5 minutes with heat cream on dick 40 56.34%
5 minutes of ass fucking with heat cream as lube 43 60.56%
5 each of pushups, sit ups, star jumps, and squats 18 25.35%
More denial (for every 5 votes I'll add another day to his denial) 45 63.38%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 71. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-21-2017, 09:39 AM   #1
MasterI

Cool Choose my sub's rules

Please choose MAXIMUM FIVE OPTIONS. If you choose more than that, I'll discount your votes.

My sub (AshtonFTM) is currently in denial for 14 days, and I'd like you to vote on other rules for him during that time. All options apply to each day of his denial, and they are cumulative (i.e., if 5 people choose '1 ruined orgasm', he'll have to have 5 ruined orgasms each day).

If you have ideas for any specific dares for him to do, you can also post them here, although he has a punishment thread too (here). You can also send either of us a PM with dares (send them to me if you don't want him to know about it in advance).

In addition, he's already been in denial for a week (so he'd have 21 days in total) and he's desperate to cum as soon as he can, so feel free to recommend dares for him to do to knock days off the denial. Make them very difficult, though, because he'll already be doing a lot of harsh tasks in this time that won't make his denial shorter (e.g., 100 hard spanks isn't much of a punishment for him). If I don't think your task is harsh enough, I'll probably tell you to make it harder.

I'm not here to give dares; only to accept tasks/dares on behalf of my sub (AshtonFTM). If you have anything you want me to do to him, let me know.
At the moment he has a PUNISHMENT THREAD.

His info: Likes/Limits/etc | PM Dares
My info: BDSM Test | Equipment | Likes

Last edited by MasterI; 01-21-2017 at 09:50 AM.
MasterI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 11:52 AM   #2
centurion01
getDare Addict

Hehe I like this idea.

Roll a random number, 1-10 and have Ashton do each of his PM Dares that many times.
Then flip a coin, Heads repeat them all, Tails task ended.

Likes - Dislikes - Limits - Toys

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares
centurion01 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to centurion01 for this post:
Old 01-21-2017, 12:08 PM   #3
MasterI

Cool A few questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by centurion01 View Post
Hehe I like this idea.

Roll a random number, 1-10 and have Ashton do each of his PM Dares that many times.
Then flip a coin, Heads repeat them all, Tails task ended.
All at their maximum difficulty, yeah? Sounds great!
Does repeating them mean doing all of them again once, or the same number of times as they've already been done, or generating a new number? Oh, and do we flip a coin again once we've redone them, or no?

I'm not here to give dares; only to accept tasks/dares on behalf of my sub (AshtonFTM). If you have anything you want me to do to him, let me know.

Old 01-21-2017, 12:14 PM   #4
centurion01
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterI View Post
All at their maximum difficulty, yeah? Sounds great!
Does repeating them mean doing all of them again once, or the same number of times as they've already been done, or generating a new number? Oh, and do we flip a coin again once we've redone them, or no?
Yes, to the maximum allowed options.
A new number generated every cycle, and a reflip each cycle

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares
The following user says Thank You to centurion01 for this post:
Old 01-21-2017, 05:54 PM   #5
MasterI

Cool ?

Anymore dares to help him decrease his denial? You can really push him in terms of pain.
And wow, more voters than I expected this soon! Keep them coming (unlike him OOHH...I'll see myself out)!

Last edited by MasterI; 01-21-2017 at 07:19 PM.
Old 01-21-2017, 06:20 PM   #6
centurion01
getDare Addict

How about a gamble dare?

Have him do PULLED FREE 5 times without breaks, and you have a secret time frame he has to do it within.
Every second quicker is 1 hour less denial, every second slower is 1 hour added.

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares
Old 01-21-2017, 06:36 PM   #7
MasterI

Cool

Quote:
How about a gamble dare?

Have him do PULLED FREE 5 times without breaks, and you have a secret time frame he has to do it within.
Every second quicker is 1 hour less denial, every second slower is 1 hour added.
Awesome! I have a time in mind that should be easy. Unless he hesitates, of course...

Last edited by MasterI; 01-21-2017 at 06:55 PM. Reason: whoops shouldn't put the time in my post in case he reads it
Old 01-21-2017, 07:18 PM   #8
MasterI

These are his daily rules so far, with this thread open for less than 1 of its 4 days:
  • 1200 hard spanks to dick
  • 1800 hard spanks to each ass cheek and each nipple
  • 11 edges (I forgot to mention that he already has to do 34 edges per day, so that’s 45 now!)
  • 6 ruined orgasms
  • 50 minutes of corner time
  • 70 minutes (1h 10m) with nipples clamped tightly and binder clip on dick
  • 115 minutes (1h 55m) with heat cream on dick
  • 90 minutes (1h 30m) of ass fucking with heat cream as lube
  • 30 each of pushups, sit ups, star jumps, and squats
  • 3 extra days of denial (24 total)

Wow! Looks like a lot of fun for me!
Also looks like he'll have to overlap some of these, since all the time already adds up to 5:25, and at one spank per second he's already at 2:20.

I think I'll add that anything he doesn't get done each day will be doubled and he'll have to finish it all before he can cum (e.g., if he has 200 spanks left at the end of a day, he'll have to do 400 more spanks). The excess tasks can either be done later in the denial period (if he has time), or after the denial period (which will prolong his denial until he can finish it all; he won't have to keep doing all of these rules on those days, though, otherwise he may never finish).

Last edited by MasterI; 01-21-2017 at 10:08 PM. Reason: 1) already more votes in wow thanks!!; 2) had to decrease them because someone voted for more than 5; 3) even more votes!
Old 01-22-2017, 05:05 AM   #9
MasterI

Cool Any more?

Anyone else have any dares to cut down his denial time? There's not much he wouldn't do to cum sooner (his limits are linked in my signature)!

Old 01-22-2017, 07:30 AM   #10
centurion01
getDare Addict

Whats the most times youve forced him to do in a row?

For every orgasm more than that record, he can reduce 6 hours denial.

Since its been warm there, I assume its been sunnya.
Have Ashton sunbath with gloves laid over, his ass cheeks, soand when he tans he'll have a glove print tan line.
This will give a good target for spanking over the next few weeks.
(Maybe some other shapes around his body too, like a cock and balls shape etc..)
Reduction 12 hours each tan line shape.

Make him a house slave, every load of washing he completes (washing, drying and ironing) reduces 4 hours, every load of dishes reduces a hour.
Every room vacuumed reduces a hourchat..
No extra cleaning than normal/whats needed, so he cant wash a mug and count that for the reduction. Have him clamped while doing chores too.

Every throat fucking orgasm he gives you reduces 1 hour.

And... how about a limit pushing reduction.
For week off, he has to go to a tattoo studio, and enquire about getting a tattoo( or piercing). He must show the artist where he'd want it but present the area fully.
Eg, if on shoulder take the top off, on the ass cheek pants down..
This pushes the strangers and public limits.
Perhaps he'd like to show his commitment to you too

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares
Old 01-22-2017, 08:21 AM   #11
MasterI

Cool Some good tasks!

Quote:
Whats the most times youve forced him to do in a row?

For every orgasm more than that record, he can reduce 6 hours denial.

Since its been warm there, I assume its been sunnya.
Have Ashton sunbath with gloves laid over, his ass cheeks, soand when he tans he'll have a glove print tan line.
This will give a good target for spanking over the next few weeks.
(Maybe some other shapes around his body too, like a cock and balls shape etc..)
Reduction 12 hours each tan line shape.

Make him a house slave, every load of washing he completes (washing, drying and ironing) reduces 4 hours, every load of dishes reduces a hour.
Every room vacuumed reduces a hourchat..
No extra cleaning than normal/whats needed, so he cant wash a mug and count that for the reduction. Have him clamped while doing chores too.

Every throat fucking orgasm he gives you reduces 1 hour.

And... how about a limit pushing reduction.
For week off, he has to go to a tattoo studio, and enquire about getting a tattoo( or piercing). He must show the artist where he'd want it but present the area fully.
Eg, if on shoulder take the top off, on the ass cheek pants down..
This pushes the strangers and public limits.
Perhaps he'd like to show his commitment to you too
I honestly forget the most orgasms I've forced him to have in one go. Probably around 10, at which point he was practically delirious. I wonder if ruined orgasms would have the same effect...I hope so. Only one way to find out! So if I get him to, say, 14, then he gets a day off the denial? Hmm... I wonder just how desperate he is...

The tanning idea is nice, but Australia has the highest rates of melanoma in the world because we have a big hole in the ozone layer right above us. Our UV index at the moment is around 15, which is considered 'extreme' (for reference, it's recommended you use sun protection when the UV index is 3 or more; the average in Sydney is 7, so it's never a good time). So, while that sounds nice in theory, tanning is a bad idea here (it's a bad idea anywhere, but particularly here). Here's everyone's unexpected reminder to stay sun safe!
We could go for a fake tan, but I'm pretty sure he wouldn't do that, even for 12 hours off, or even a whole day.

Making him do the chores sounds entertaining, since he doesn't like doing chores much (but who does? I don't. I'm sick of cleaning my house, he can do it now). I'll definitely be taking that idea on board!
Same with the throat fucking - it's something I enjoy immensely (it's hard to decide whether I prefer fucking his throat or ass, but they're definitely my two favourites), and he's not a big fan of it. I'd love to see him beg for it for once. Just thinking about cumming down his throat a few times a day because he wants me to is such a dream..... (god, I feel like waking him up now just for that...)

And ooohhh that tattoo/piercing one would be so good... I know he wants to get his nipples pierced. I don't think it can happen, though, since he lives with his parents (he's just staying with me short-term at the moment) and they'd be outraged if he did that heh... (I'm just glad they don't know what we get up to together!) Of course, inquiring about it isn't the same as getting it done... Ultimately, it's up to him - we'll see if he's desperate enough for a week off his denial to go through with that.

Last edited by MasterI; 01-22-2017 at 08:24 AM.
Old 01-22-2017, 09:17 AM   #12
centurion01
getDare Addict

Quote:
I honestly forget the most orgasms I've forced him to have in one go. Probably around 10, at which point he was practically delirious. I wonder if ruined orgasms would have the same effect...I hope so. Only one way to find out! So if I get him to, say, 14, then he gets a day off the denial? Hmm... I wonder just how desperate he is...
Yup, so 14 for 1 day off, 18 for 2 days, 30 for 5...
Quote:
The tanning idea is nice, but Australia has the highest rates of melanoma in the world because we have a big hole in the ozone layer right above us. Our UV index at the moment is around 15, which is considered 'extreme' (for reference, it's recommended you use sun protection when the UV index is 3 or more; the average in Sydney is 7, so it's never a good time). So, while that sounds nice in theory, tanning is a bad idea here (it's a bad idea anywhere, but particularly here). Here's everyone's unexpected reminder to stay sun safe!
We could go for a fake tan, but I'm pretty sure he wouldn't do that, even for 12 hours off, or even a whole day.
Thats ok, wasnt sure if you 2 tanned anyway risks or not)
Quote:
Making him do the chores sounds entertaining, since he doesn't like doing chores much (but who does? I don't. I'm sick of cleaning my house, he can do it now). I'll definitely be taking that idea on board!
Same with the throat fucking - it's something I enjoy immensely (it's hard to decide whether I prefer fucking his throat or ass, but they're definitely my two favourites), and he's not a big fan of it. I'd love to see him beg for it for once. Just thinking about cumming down his throat a few times a day because he wants me to is such a dream..... (god, I feel like waking him up now just for that...)
You should wake him up with the start of his daily cock spanks.
Or suprise anal..

Quote:
And ooohhh that tattoo/piercing one would be so good... I know he wants to get his nipples pierced. I don't think it can happen, though, since he lives with his parents (he's just staying with me short-term at the moment) and they'd be outraged if he did that heh... (I'm just glad they don't know what we get up to together!) Of course, inquiring about it isn't the same as getting it done... Ultimately, it's up to him - we'll see if he's desperate enough for a week off his denial to go through with that.
Has he thought of piercing any where else?

Does Ashton work?
- Maybe have him wander through the streets and offer to wash peoples cars for a couple bucks each. And use this money on new devices and implements to torture him with. He'd have to be in a carefully chosen outfit though. Lets say 1 hour every dollar earned.

Have you tried tack pads?

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares
Old 01-22-2017, 10:28 AM   #13
MasterI

Cool Answers

Quote:
You should wake him up with the start of his daily cock spanks.
Or suprise anal..
Those both sound very fun, but I'd have to make sure he was okay with it first. Sure, I can pretty much do what I want with him, but it'd probably cross a line to start something while he was asleep if he didn't consent beforehand. Actually, the spanks are probably okay - just the anal, I'd have to check first. I might wake him up with spanks this time. I've woken him up before my clamping his nipples and tugging on them, and that was very fun!

Quote:
Has he thought of piercing any where else?
I think he's considered getting a few piercings in his labia and/or dick, but I'd say he'd definitely go for the nipples first and it would be very hard for him to go about actually getting the other piercings, since he's trans and very uncomfortable about his genitals (unless he's around someone he fully trusts, like moi). It's definitely not something I'd ever try to push him into.

Quote:
Does Ashton work?
- Maybe have him wander through the streets and offer to wash peoples cars for a couple bucks each. And use this money on new devices and implements to torture him with. He'd have to be in a carefully chosen outfit though. Lets say 1 hour every dollar earned.
He doesn't work for health reasons.
I think I'd struggle to convince him to do this (again, it's his choice - he's the one trying to shorten his denial). I'll ask him, though.

Quote:
Have you tried tack pads?
I've never heard of them.

Oh, in case anyone's wondering - he WILL show up in this thread eventually; he's just not been allowed to go online the last two days unless it's been specifically for a dare. No electronics restrictions for him tomorrow, although he will be very busy with his dares and punishments.

Old 01-22-2017, 10:48 AM   #14
centurion01
getDare Addict

Tack pads..
You pierce a piece of card with thumb tacks then tape the backs, so the tacks stay in.
These pads can then be placed in underwear against ass cheeks or genitals, or other places.

They work great when spanked.

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares
Old 01-22-2017, 08:17 PM   #15
AshtonFTM

Unhappy

Oh god.....This is going to be hell....
I'm away from this site for two days and this happens.
Um...I know it's useless to say, but I will anyway: Please go easy on me!!

PUNISH ME

Looking for dares to complete by myself or with my Master! I love getting PM dares too. You can also send dares for me to my Master.

My Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Equipment
My PM Dares (please send some!)
My Rules
My Sex Map (updated Jan 2017)
My BDSM Test Results (updated Jan 2017)
My tumblr

For every PM I will tease myself with 100 strokes.
AshtonFTM is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk