Old 01-19-2017, 04:39 PM   #16
FurryWolf

Don't worry about the report! I hope stuff gets better! <3
FurryWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 08:17 AM   #17
AmyTheSlut

Report for 19th January 2017

Daily Dare: No changes!

So, today was kind of a shitty day for me - in more ways than one so I'm writing this the day after. I'm not giving myself a "Bad Girl Point" because I completed the task and think my excuse for no report is a justified one. My girlfriend, essentially, broke up with me - it had nothing to do with any of this stuff, she's just being a bitch.

Anyway, so yesterday was spent in the same diaper throughout the whole day. The start of the day went as usual, I don't usually end up peeing for the first time until Noon, when I was at school. At this point, I've worn a soggy diaper in public on many occasions so didn't really think too much of anything. The hard part came from knowing that I would be sitting in this stale piss for another 12 hours.

Pretty much as soon as I arrived home, my stomach cramped up and I knew what I had to do. I filled my diaper with a hot, stinky mess at around 3pm and thanked the stars that no one else was going to be home tonight (which was the reason I chose Thursday for no changes, after all). It was around this time that the break-up was made official so I spent a good hour crying on my bed in my shitty diaper and sucking on my pacifier. There are moments when you step back and ask if this is my life now, to which I say "yes, yes it is."

Report for 20th January 2017

Daily Dare: Only non-pink allowed item of clothing is diaper.

So today was always going to be a fun one. I'd left it until Friday because I didn't own any pink pants and had to order some online last Sunday. Anyhow, my outfit today consisted of:

* My trusted diaper, freshly changed at exactly 00:01am
* Long, pastel pink trousers.
* Hot pink crop top
* Pastel pink jacket
* Pink bra
* Bright pink socks
* Light pink flats
And a super girly pink hair bow to top things off!

I looked like a doll, who has been dressed up to be girly by a 5 year old, although it didn't look awful. So, I went to school and was greeted with an awfully boring day as 2nd period was cancelled, leaving my only lesson as 4th period.

Spent the whole day sitting around. Had a discussion with Megan, one of my friends, about what I was wearing - she commented on how colourful I was today, to which I told her (in my usual, sarcastic way) that I was getting in touch with my feminine side. She said it suited me, which I was happy to hear.

Diaper was wet after lunch time, as usual, and I messed it pretty much as soon as I got home, which was about 20 minutes ago (so I'm currently sitting in the hot mush now...). This ends the school week, the first one with Daily Dares. I had fun, they were fairly tame ones that didn't require too much stressing - which is good as it's been an otherwise stressful week.

Roll on the working weekend!

---

If you liked this report, please hit the "Thanks" button. In 24 hours, 1 day of diaper wearing will be removed from my total for every Thanks this post received. <3

Yesterday, you guys removed 7 days! Thank you! <3

Tomorrow's Dare: Change wet (not messy) diaper in work toilets.
"This'll be tricky, getting a diaper change in at work..."
~ Dislikes: Messy, Anal, Edging
~ Limits: Family, Pictures, Permanent, Extreme Dares

Kik: pastelpinkbaby
Tease me about my diapers!

Currently diapered until 3rd September 2020 at 10:00.
PUNISH ME UNTIL THEN

Baby Bucket List
AmyTheSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 17 users say Thank You to AmyTheSlut for this post:
Old 01-20-2017, 08:44 AM   #18
Winter_Wolf

Wear your onesie under your clothes to school

kik:winter_wolf22
Winter_Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 08:19 PM   #19
SammyWhammi

The end of your report for yesterday literally made me tear up. This isn't fair and if you are truly unhappy, you shouldn't continue this, or at the very least take a break. I feel so terrible for you and wish the best of luck in perhaps rekindling your relationship. I have been told I am a great person to talk to, so if you want to talk about anything, feel free to PM me <3
SammyWhammi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 09:02 AM   #20
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyTheSlut View Post
I'd prefer rules were formatted to the current Daily Dare system as opposed to doing your own thing d:
OK then. Daily dare is to have you diaper changed only once in the day, and must be done for you by a male who's older than you are and hasn't done it before nor had sex with you,
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 10:16 AM   #21
AmyTheSlut

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyWhammi View Post
The end of your report for yesterday literally made me tear up. This isn't fair and if you are truly unhappy, you shouldn't continue this, or at the very least take a break. I feel so terrible for you and wish the best of luck in perhaps rekindling your relationship. I have been told I am a great person to talk to, so if you want to talk about anything, feel free to PM me <3
Don't be silly d:

If I was losing my mental state over this, I would stop doing it without even asking. The relationship is over and even if she came crawling back to me, I wouldn't forgive her for what happened.

PUNISH ME UNTIL THEN

Baby Bucket List
The following 2 users say Thank You to AmyTheSlut for this post:
Old 01-21-2017, 10:52 AM   #22
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

You have quite the thread! I would like to help you by suggesting a task.. But im kind of unsure how to go about it.. can you please help me ?

And If you would like to post in my thread that would be great

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...=289776&page=3
I AM HAPPLY TAKEN, AND WILL RESPECT MY PARTNER BY NOT ENGAGING IN PERSONAL CONVERSATIONS, PM DARES ARE WELCOME
Robert_Z_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 03:28 PM   #23
AmyTheSlut

Had you all worried there, leaving this report so late d:

Report for 21st January 2017

DD: Change wet (not messy) diaper in work toilets.

This is one of those dares that sounded so nasty in my head until I actually thought it through and realised how easy it would be. I started work this morning at 7am, driving to work in a wet diaper with a plan in mind.

As expected, I arrived at work to find the break room completely empty (there would be about 3 others in store at that time, I was the only one starting at 7) so snuck off in to the toilet, before starting and changed there. I put the diaper in to my bag and went outside to dispose of it in some public bin, which I guess is a bit disgusting.

Anyway, sorry but I don't have much time to write a full report for today - up early again tomorrow so I don't expect any time off from this post. I will have a good essay written for tomorrow, for you guys though. <3

---

If you liked this report, please hit the "Thanks" button. In 24 hours, 1 day of diaper wearing will be removed from my total for every Thanks this post received. <3

Yesterday, you guys removed 16 days! Thank you so much! <3

Tomorrow's Dare: Write a 2,000 word essay on why I deserve to be diapered and what should be done to me.
"This is going to make me so horny... So painful..."

PUNISH ME UNTIL THEN

Baby Bucket List
The following 6 users say Thank You to AmyTheSlut for this post:
Old 01-21-2017, 07:41 PM   #24
SammyWhammi

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyTheSlut View Post
Don't be silly d:

If I was losing my mental state over this, I would stop doing it without even asking. The relationship is over and even if she came crawling back to me, I wouldn't forgive her for what happened.
Okay just want to make sure you are truly alright, sorry I tend to think more about the person's happiness than the actual dare when real life mixes in haha
SammyWhammi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 04:57 AM   #25
ShamedOne

Default Diaper + Water Balloon Dare

Hello Amy!

First...
Take a look at this page. And you'll need some small balloons.
(Bad news: That page has adult content password protection but the site is on hiatus and not giving passwords.
Good news: You can see almost all of it through the grey but I also attached a pdf of it.)
Dare...
  • You will insert a water balloon as described.
  • Then wear a diaper, no changes.

An option...
  • If you don't want to sit in your wet diaper all day, then you will wear two diapers.
  • After wetting, you can remove the inner diaper and put the dry outer diaper on.
  • Then you will put the wet diaper on over top.
  • However, if you don't switch until after you get home, then you can discard the wet diaper.

Comment...
During this dare, there is a temporary reprieve from orgasm denial so long as it is caused by the balloon ONLY.
I want you to have orgasms walking around in your diaper. The balloon pressing against your G-spot will do just that, especially as your bladder fills. It will also make you feel desperate sooner, wet sooner, and eventually the balloon might even burst!
Do it Amy!

Last edited by ShamedOne; 01-22-2017 at 05:00 AM. Reason: typo
ShamedOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 03:41 PM   #26
AmyTheSlut

Sorry guys, essay is taking longer than expected will have to post it tomorrow, giving myself a bad girl point.

---

Next weeks Daily Dares:

M: Release as soon as I feel an urge.

Tu: Wear onesie under clothing + 5 mins of mouth soaping corner time for every swear word used today

W: Watch two hours of baby tv on Netflix

Th: Must baby talk online all day

F: Buy a diaper in person, telling cashier it's for me

Sa 1 hour of time out

S Bedtime at 7:30pm

PUNISH ME UNTIL THEN

Baby Bucket List
Old 01-22-2017, 08:52 PM   #27
tbrmgfh
getDare Sweetheart

so ive read through this thread and your previous one. I applaud you on your "stick with it all" attitude. I do look forward to Wednesdays and Thursdays. (wonder what shows youll pick )

Id like to add an idea for the daily dares: you must be gagged when changing your diaper(s), and for another, carry around your pacifier and must put it in for x amount of time before drinking anything.

Hoping these are okay to suggest

Likes: Public, Anal, Enemas, Body Writing, Punishment, Waddling, Forced Humiliation, Forced Diaper Flashing, Pet Play, Edging, Age Play, Crossdressing

limits: family, scat eatting, blood, vomit, illegal

I am always thickly diapered as my Mommy has instructed me to be

I Am Mommy's Little BabyGirl!

I May NOT Cum Without My Mommy's Permission

My Lists: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78987
tbrmgfh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2017, 06:24 AM   #28
Marley7

Are you going to be posting anymore?
Marley7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2017, 07:02 AM   #29
pranadevil
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marley7 View Post
Are you going to be posting anymore?
Well, she's at 5 bad girl points for the lack of posting, so unless it's a good reason, she had best hope so.
Limits: Illegal activities (underage, bestiality etc.)

Full Day Of Control Dare

Song Contest Thread

Kik is broken
Skype - live:thecruelmaster82
pranadevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 11:48 AM   #30
AmyTheSlut

I'm sorry, guys. I've been a really really bad girl.

On Monday morning, I had my shower in the morning and after it, I touched myself and orgasmed - completely breaking the rules. Then, to make matters worse - I decided that I was done, I stopped wearing diapers and deleted my Kik and decided never to log on to GetDare or do anything kinky ever again. I regretted my decision by Tuesday, deciding it was a huge part of my life that I couldn't give up, I was just so scared of letting everyone know that I'd let them down.

I am so so sorry for this insane lapse in judgement and hope you can all forgive me. The diapers are back on now (after a whole week of pretending to be a big girl and ignoring my rules and daily dares). I will accept any and all punishments - giving myself the 8 bad girl points I deserve from this week, plus forfeiting the rest of orgasms for 2017. I'm contemplating the idea of removing reduction all together, as the ultimate punishment.

So sorry for letting you all down, I will behave for the rest of my diapered sentence.
- Baby Amy ;-;

PUNISH ME UNTIL THEN

Baby Bucket List
The following 2 users say Thank You to AmyTheSlut for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk