Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-22-2017, 03:10 AM   #1
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

Default Expose this Slut (Debble 20/F)

Hello everyone! I'm back to doing more public dares, it's about 10 am so there's a fairly good chance of being seen so i'm slightly nervous. Be sure to make me edge in your dares, i'm not cumming in any of them.

I tried licking dares last time but it made me sick and I had to stop. Apologies for not telling you this earlier.

Nevertheless, I plan to make it up to all of you, so you can dare me what you want (and punish me if I fail) and I will do my best to please

I want these dares to be public and exposing, but mainly by my windows inside. I might do a few outside but it's -2°C right now. More of that when it's warm. You can dare me non-public dares too, but keep in mind this probably won't be done.

I have 4 windows to dare with:
-Living room (street facing)
-Upstairs (street facing)
-Kitchen (back garden facing)
-Bedroom (back garden facing)

I also have black markers to body write with, some chip clips/pegs, toothpaste, baby oil and the timer on my phone. So get daring!
My Kinktalk:
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/member.php?u=36865
Debble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 03:20 AM   #2
mrstevebe

first dare, go topless and go upstairs. Stand for 10 min before the window (set your timer) and blindfold yourself. Have fun and report back.

male/35/uk
Likes : spanking, cbt, edging, bondage, cross dressing, cei, joi, chastity, plugs, gags
Toys - dildo's, butt plug, lovense edge, clamps, rope, wand vibrator, gag, chastity cage (with spikes)
dislike : cornertime, line-writing (good punishments)
limits : scat, family, social, blackmail, diapers
mrstevebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 03:24 AM   #3
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debble View Post
Hello everyone! I'm back to doing more public dares, it's about 10 am so there's a fairly good chance of being seen so i'm slightly nervous. Be sure to make me edge in your dares, i'm not cumming in any of them.

I tried licking dares last time but it made me sick and I had to stop. Apologies for not telling you this earlier.

Nevertheless, I plan to make it up to all of you, so you can dare me what you want (and punish me if I fail) and I will do my best to please

I want these dares to be public and exposing, but mainly by my windows inside. I might do a few outside but it's -2°C right now. More of that when it's warm. You can dare me non-public dares too, but keep in mind this probably won't be done.

I have 4 windows to dare with:
-Living room (street facing)
-Upstairs (street facing)
-Kitchen (back garden facing)
-Bedroom (back garden facing)

I also have black markers to body write with, some chip clips/pegs, toothpaste, baby oil and the timer on my phone. So get daring!
Ok, get a blindfold and get undress. Turn out the lights in the room, and head over to the upstairs window and place one foot up on it. Now put the blindfold on, and give me 3 edges.

Now go get a timer, and your toothbrush, and toothpaste, and back upstairs. Foot on the window again, put some paste on the clit, and set the timer for 10 mins. Blindfold on, start scrubbing the clit, and you make not cum, until the timer rings. Oh, just saw the "not cumming part, ok your done then"

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]

Last edited by MasterMichaelNY; 01-22-2017 at 03:36 AM.
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 03:40 AM   #4
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Give you another one. Get undress.
Get the marker, and write down your chest "CRAZY" with the Z backwards.
put the chip bag clips on your nipples, and go to the front window, now give me 100 jumping jacks. If you see anybody, you have to wave and point to the word CRAZY. Then turn around and slap your ass. Get it "crazy ass"

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]

Last edited by MasterMichaelNY; 01-22-2017 at 03:52 AM. Reason: so people understand the joke
Old 01-22-2017, 03:41 AM   #5
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstevebe View Post
first dare, go topless and go upstairs. Stand for 10 min before the window (set your timer) and blindfold yourself. Have fun and report back.
This one was pretty easy. I took a scarf and went upstairs, then took off my shirt and bra, then opened my curtains. I was surprised to see a group of teens(?) Walking down the street towards my house and ducked beneath the window, but they left after a minute. The street was empty, so I faced my nerves and stood up. I got my phone from my pocket and set the time, putting it of the window sill. Picking up the scarf, I tied it around my eyes and was a bit relieved, because it's much scarier when you can see someone and know they might spot you. I still felt worried since I didn't know who could see me. I stood there, fidgeting about, until the timer went off and I could cover up again. Thanks for the dare!
My Kinktalk:
Old 01-22-2017, 04:09 AM   #6
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMichaelNY View Post
Ok, get a blindfold and get undress. Turn out the lights in the room, and head over to the upstairs window and place one foot up on it. Now put the blindfold on, and give me 3 edges.

Now go get a timer, and your toothbrush, and toothpaste, and back upstairs. Foot on the window again, put some paste on the clit, and set the timer for 10 mins. Blindfold on, start scrubbing the clit, and you make not cum, until the timer rings. Oh, just saw the "not cumming part, ok your done then"
I wish I did this one along with the first, but nevermind. Since I was already topless, I took off my bottoms and place one foot on the windowsill, then put on the scarf blindfold. It was a bit tricky keeping my balance but I managed. The three edges were really quick to do, just because of how aroused I was due to the blindfold and window putting me on edge. I had my left hand hand on my leg to keep balance whilst my right hand was frigging like mad. It was very difficult not to cum the first time because I overshot it. I must have looked like such a slut, sopping wet and touching myself.

Then I went to the bathroom after taking off my blindfold. I took a small drop of toothpaste and smeared it on my clitoros, feeling a familiar sting on my sensitive region. Hurriedly, I walked back to the window, but had to go back and get my toothbrush since I forgot it. Foot on the windowsill, blindfold on, brush in hand, I was ready. Reaching down, I gently started brushing my clit, more scraping it than back-and-forth. It still hurt, but I pressed harder and went faster as time went on. I had to use my left hand to hold my clit in place, which was hard with it being so slippery (and still is). My pussy was starting to burn but I kept going anyway. I had gotten into a slight rhythm, making little screams when it got too much, before realizing that I forgot to set the timer. I took off the blindfold to set for 3 minutes, because I'd definitely done more than 5. I looked out of the window and saw a man in his forties staring at me. I immediately ducked, and looked every now and then like in the first dare, and he was gone soon enough. I had a little breathing time before going back and brushing for the 3 minutes without the blindfold so I could keep check. My clit is very red. Thanks!
My Kinktalk:
Old 01-22-2017, 04:27 AM   #7
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMichaelNY View Post
Give you another one. Get undress.
Get the marker, and write down your chest "CRAZY" with the Z backwards.
put the chip bag clips on your nipples, and go to the front window, now give me 100 jumping jacks. If you see anybody, you have to wave and point to the word CRAZY. Then turn around and slap your ass. Get it "crazy ass"
This was easy. Writing down 'crazy' was the hard part because of how I needed to have people understand it. Those chip clips hurt like hell though. The jumping jacks took 2 minutes-ish to do, and my left clip kept falling off so I kept having to pick it up. No one showed up which made the dare easier (I was pretty worried about waving to people). Thank you!
My Kinktalk:
Old 01-22-2017, 04:43 AM   #8
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Nice reports girl. I'm glad you enjoyed it, I'll be looking forward to giving you more dares in the future.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
Old 01-22-2017, 05:12 AM   #9
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

Gonna take a shower and have something to eat. See you all in an hour
My Kinktalk:
Old 01-22-2017, 06:12 AM   #10
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

OK I'm back to be your dare slave.
My Kinktalk:
Old 01-22-2017, 06:23 AM   #11
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Welcome Back Debble! Always love when you do dares!

Ok lets see about this. Take a pic of a closeup of your pussy & another of your breasts. If you want you can do something else like your ass or clit, and add some body-writing to go with these pictures. Just print out 4 copies of each. Now go to one your windows order doesn't matter. Tape up these pictures on each window, leave them up for the rest of the day. You can of of course take them down but to remove the picture you must do 3 edges with that body part facing the window, then add a clamp to the same body part. EDIT: (You can't repeat the same kind of edge)

So to remove the picture of your pussy, one edge with your pussy facing the window and after add a clamp to your pussy.

I don't know if this cross your picture limit. I just assumed that was sending pictures...Hope this makes sense! If want another let me know.

Last edited by Taz55; 01-22-2017 at 06:45 AM.
Taz55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 06:24 AM   #12
trenho
getDare Devil

A simple one, get naked and do 4 edges infront of each window. So 16 in total. Plus write "slut" "whore" "deniedslut" and "watch me" on your tits and front. Writing one word after each 4 edges.

trenho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 06:30 AM   #13
Kifla

Get in your living room, open the window curtains and place a chair in front of it. You should be able to sit on the chair and put your feet on the window. Write "Dirly girl" on your boobs and put a clip on each of your nipples. To make it easier for you you can blindfold yourself. Sit on the chair with your legs on the window. Keep them spread so that your pussy is visible. Stay like this for 10 minutes while carefully rub your nipples, boobs and tights (no pussy or clit touching). After that for 15 minutes start playing with your pussy, rubbing and inserting fingers. You are not allowed to put only one finger (at least two, bonus points for more :P give the people a good show). You are not allowed to cum at all. When the timer expires, you have to carefully remove your blindfold before moving your feet off the window, getting off the chair or do anything else.
Old 01-22-2017, 06:45 AM   #14
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz55 View Post
Welcome Back Debble! Always love when you do dares!

Ok lets see about this. Take a pic of a closeup of your pussy & another of your breasts. If you want you can do something else like your ass or clit, and add some body-writing to go with these pictures. Just print out 4 copies of each. Now go to one your windows order doesn't matter. Tape up these pictures on each window, leave them up for the rest of the day. You can of of course take them down but to remove the picture you must do 3 edges with that body part facing the window, then add a clamp to the same body part.

So to remove the picture of your pussy, one edge with your pussy facing the window and after add a clamp to your pussy.

I don't know if this cross your picture limit. I just assumed that was sending pictures...Hope this makes sense! If want another let me know.
Sorry, but I don't have a printer. And I don't think i'd do this one anyway.
My Kinktalk:
Old 01-22-2017, 08:34 AM   #15
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by trenho View Post
A simple one, get naked and do 4 edges infront of each window. So 16 in total. Plus write "slut" "whore" "deniedslut" and "watch me" on your tits and front. Writing one word after each 4 edges.
I started in the kitchen since it was less revealing facing the back garden and managed to do all four edges fairly quickly, since I haven't cum yet and I've been edging all day. I was thinking of my neighbors seeing me, which really aroused me, but there was no one really (since it's so cold out). Once I finished edging I wrote "slut" on my left tit and washed my hands.

Then I skipped upstairs and stood at my bedroom window which also faces the garden, and stared touching myself again. I was still worried about being seen, especially without any femce to cover me, but that also excited me. It was pretty uneventful so I managed to edge without much problem. I washed my hands again and wrote "whore" on the other tit.

Next I went to the upstairs window, which faces the street. It's high up so no one ever really looks up to peoples windows. I was getting pretty desperate to cum, and my legs were sliding past one another since they were slick with my juices. I was edging faster and faster and I was done fairly quickly. I then, again, washed my hands and wrote "deniedslut" below my breasts.

Finally, I had to edge and my living room window: the most exposing one. I felt so naughty, with hoe wet I was and all the degrading words on my body. I was edging like crazy, from both fear and excitement. I didn't want to be seen, but I was still hoping someone would see me. I was in the middle of edging when a dog walker appeared from thin air, staring directly at me, we made eye contact. I froze for a few seconds before jumping away from the window. I could hear him laughing as he walked off with his pet. When the coast was clear, I got back up and finished my edging. I had never been so scared. I still am really. Thanks for the dare!
My Kinktalk:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
edging, exhibitionism, public, window dare