Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 11-18-2013, 12:52 PM   #1
sweetandsour

Default Subs...

...do you find that you're mood tends to change when you Dom/Master's mood change? For example, if your Masters upset or mad and you can't do anything to change it, do you kind of get upset as well?

Toys: vibrating dildo, 3 dildos, clamps

Likes: slight pain, teasing, slight humiliation, edging, insertion, cilt pleasure, ice

Dislikes/punishments: anal, moderate pain, hidden and semi-public, cilt pain/torture, pussy torture, nature, spanking, toothpaste/hot sauce/deep heat, forced orgasms

Limits: family, permanent, blood, scat, severe pain, enemas, public, pics/vids/other recordings, eating/drinking anything weird
sweetandsour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 08:46 PM   #2
SlutPuppy
getDare Succubus

Yep.

I'm like this with most anyone I'm around, though. If someone gets pissed off or in a bad mood, my mood goes downhill.

But when I know he's upset with something, and especially when I can't help with whatever it is, I'm not in the greatest mood.

booty booty booty booty rockin' everywhere

Sex Map HERE

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

SlutPuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 06:57 PM   #3
sweetandsour

Yeah, my mood does tend to change with just about everyone I'm around, although some more than others.

It just kind of sucks when you can't do anything to make them feel better.

Toys: vibrating dildo, 3 dildos, clamps

Likes: slight pain, teasing, slight humiliation, edging, insertion, cilt pleasure, ice

Dislikes/punishments: anal, moderate pain, hidden and semi-public, cilt pain/torture, pussy torture, nature, spanking, toothpaste/hot sauce/deep heat, forced orgasms

Limits: family, permanent, blood, scat, severe pain, enemas, public, pics/vids/other recordings, eating/drinking anything weird
sweetandsour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 11:50 PM   #4
MistressLexxi

A good submissive is generally in-tune with his/her/its dominant.
When the dominant is in a mood, for whatever reason, the submissive will be able to feel (at least part of) whatever emotion the dominant is feeling.

The submissive naturally wants to comfort the dominant, even if the submissive was not the one who upset the dominant. Just like the dominant is responsible for the submissive, it is also the submissive who is responsible for the dominant (in a way).

At least, in my experience. My submissive(s) that I have been with have always been able to tell when I'm happy, disappointed, upset, etc. and will do the best he can to try to make me feel better, whatever the cost.

Empathy. And paying attention and knowing your dominant.

(This is all from my POV. I am in no way saying I'm 100% correct.)

^.^

There are many people who are approaching me as strangers asking me if I want to have a wham-bam-thank you ma'am session.

Let me get one thing straight, guys. I'm not here to get your rocks off. If you just want that, find someone else. I'm here for me and my pleasure, and perhaps for the sub of my choosing if he is lucky.

Sorry 'bout the rant.

And yes, these are actually my lips.
MistressLexxi is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
doms, masters, slaves, subs