Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 01-19-2009, 11:24 AM   #1
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default Video-Chat Dating [Fiction Experiment]

I just came up with an entirely new idea which I would like to propose to you. I put it under Mature Stories because what may come out of it would probably be along those lines.

The concept is for a somewhat interactive storyline project. Any individual willing to participate would come up with a biofile elaborating on their character; as the writer, I would then match up the characters as part of a dating service and write about their detailed encounters and relationships. This is intended as a work of fiction and not as a true resource for dating.

For the more daring and those wishing to dig deeper into the experiment, I suggest you invest yourselves in these characters. For example, you might want to create a character based on yourself.

Be aware that this project can only work if we get, at the very least, two individuals to create biofile. I will be making one of my own, based on myself, to give an example to everyone. So if you're interested in participating in this experiment with me, please, join in. The more, the merrier.

You can visit my erotic stories website at:
interestinglifestories.weebly.com

This link can get you to all of my stories on this site as well:
Blog for my GD stories

interesting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 11:26 AM   #2
urlilslave080
Distinguished Member

it sounds like a good idea and i think it is idea's like this that got you that award, so if it kicks off I'm up for it, in fact I'm looking forward to it.

OR IF YOU HAVE DICE CHECK OUt MY NEW DICE DARE GAME
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=27595

Happy Daring
urlilslave080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 11:31 AM   #3
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Biofile

NAME: Franky
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 165 lbs.
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Hair: Dark, long and curly
Eyes: Green
Seeks: Women (18-40)
Fetishes: Role-playing, costume play, rope play
Personal Introduction:
My name is Franky. I'm a 31 year old university student, currently completing a Master's Degree in literature. I guess I've always known I was a little kinky but I never knew until recently how much. I experimented along those lines and really became hooked, and now I can't get enough. I enjoy writing a lot as well as playing games. I'm really into pretending I'm someone else, and also into taking charge in the bedroom.
Old 01-19-2009, 11:56 AM   #4
rpUral
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to rpUral Send a message via MSN to rpUral Send a message via Yahoo to rpUral

NAME: Patrick
Height: 6'6"
Weight: 205 lbs.
Hair: Dark, short, professional looking
Eyes: Brown
Seeks: Women (18-35)
Fetishes: M/s, D/s, rope play
Personal Introduction:
Hi. I'm Pat. I'm a 28 year old professional photographer with a degree in Fine Arts and Photographic Design. I like working with models, posing them and such, and I tend to be dominant in the bedroom, but I like creative women as well. I've learned some shibari, and enjoy photographing women after tying them in elaborate ways. I like hiking in the wilderness, and photographing wildlife, camping and swimming.

Looking for something to read? Try these:
"Rising Sun" - "The Dinner Party" - "A Day on the Beach" - "The Trap"
rpUral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 04:51 PM   #5
Naigan

Name:Thomas
Height: 6'2''
Weight: 160 pounds
Hair: Short light brown
Eyes: Blue
Seeks:Women (18-30)
Fetishes: Bondage (of all kinds), Electricity, Pain resistance
About: I'm currently in the middle of a degree studying Business. I''ve always had a passion for BDSM, and would love to have the opportunity to have a slave, but i'm also curious about what it would be like to be the slave. Unfortunately, i've yet to have the chance to experiment and these thoughts are simply a craving... But hopefully one day i'll get a chance to live out my fetishes/fantasies.

Last edited by Naigan; 01-21-2009 at 10:54 AM.
Naigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 09:38 AM   #6
interesting
getDare Succubus

So far we have three men looking for women.

Any female characters available for our enjoyment?
Old 01-20-2009, 01:12 PM   #7
CheshireCat_13
getDare Sweetheart

NAME: Daphne
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 120 lbs.
Ethnicity: Asian
Hair: Long, Black with red highlights
Eyes: Deep brown but she wears gold contacts
Seeks: Both men and women, preferably men (18-30)
Fetishes: M/s, D/s, teasing, orgasm denial, blindfolds and spanking
Personal Introduction:
Hello, I'm Daphne. I'm a 21 year old artist with a degree in Fine Arts and Fashion Design. I like working with models and designing clothes for them. It does provide an opportunity to see their natural assets....I am very submissive in the bedroom but I tend to be dominant in the other aspects of life. I do yoga to keep myself flexible as well as tai chi just in case some idiot male whom I don't like comes along. I enjoy dancing and have taken hip pop and ballet lessons. My favorite music is techno and I go to raves about once a month.

Limits: Public, piss and shit, extreme pain, needles (i'm deathly afraid of them), anal.

If you wish to talk to me you better have decent grammar. Do not mangle the english language please.
CheshireCat_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 08:06 AM   #8
interesting
getDare Succubus

To: Daphne
Re: Patrick

Daphne,
Please take the time to consult the biofile we have sent for you. His name is Patrick and we think you two are high on our compatibility rating. Would you like to initiate contact?
Sincerely,
The Administration

BIOFILE
NAME: Patrick
Height: 6'6"
Weight: 205 lbs.
Hair: Dark, short, professional looking
Eyes: Brown
Seeks: Women (18-35)
Fetishes: M/s, D/s, rope play
Personal Introduction:
Hi. I'm Pat. I'm a 28 year old professional photographer with a degree in Fine Arts and Photographic Design. I like working with models, posing them and such, and I tend to be dominant in the bedroom, but I like creative women as well. I've learned some shibari, and enjoy photographing women after tying them in elaborate ways. I like hiking in the wilderness, and photographing wildlife, camping and swimming.
Old 01-22-2009, 08:19 AM   #9
urlilslave080
Distinguished Member

NAME: travis
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 90 kg
Hair: light brown, 3-4 inches long and straight
Eyes: hazel
Seeks: Women (18-40)
Fetishes: Role-playing, hidden outside play, x dressing, anal.
Personal Introduction:
Hi my name is Travis, my friends call me Trav or Travvy. I first got into the BDSM world when i was 14 mucking around with some female friends but now it seems i am addicted. My biggest fantasy is that my mistress and i go camping in a forest a hours away from anyone else so she can abuse me freely in the wide open spaces, although i am currently looking for a mistress maybe you can help.

OR IF YOU HAVE DICE CHECK OUt MY NEW DICE DARE GAME
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=27595

Happy Daring
urlilslave080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 07:13 PM   #10
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Daphne and Patrick, part I - First Meeting

Daphne was waiting on the curb when the car drove up. Patrick parked his Buick and stepped out of the vehicle, extending his six feet and six inches out of the vehicle. From this height, he wasn't hard to miss, and Daphne identified him straight from his photo. He was wearing dark leather pants and a nice clean blood red shirt. His hair was trimmed. Clearly, he wanted to make a good impression.

Patrick looked around and spotted his date for the evening. Her name was Daphne and even from this distance, she looked ravishing. She was shorter than him by almost a foot, of asian descent, and somewhat younger as well. She wore her black hair flowing; it was punctuated with red highlights which gave an audacious look. She wore a stylish blouse as well as form-fitting pants which really highlighted her curves.

The first nod was always the hardest. They meet halfway in the parking lot.

"Hi!"

She extended her hand as a greeting. He shook it, then leaned in to kiss her on the cheeks. She allowed him to do so, smiling as he bent over from his height. She rose herself on the tips of her toes to assist him. They pulled back from one another.

"Hello Daphne. I'm Patrick."
"I know."

The moment of awkwardness quickly passed. Daphne took the opportunity to look at the man in front of her. He was something unique. Tall, with a nice physique, not too bulky. He looked like a professional athlete.

"What do you have planned for us this evening, Patrick?"

Patrick smiled shyly. New experiences and new faces were always intimidating.

"Well, I tried to come with something for us both, I hope you appreciate. I thought we'd get dinner first. Seeing as you were asian, I thought about this place. I hope it's all right."

They looked over their heads and saw the emblem with the Chinese symbol identifying the restaurant. Daphne giggled.

"It's cool. Shall we go in?"

Patrick took the lead and they entered the restaurant.
========================================

I know this is short but it serves as introduction. If you have any suggestions on how dinner/the rest of the night can go, feel free to PM me or drop your suggestions here.
Old 01-26-2009, 08:22 PM   #11
CheshireCat_13
getDare Sweetheart

Yay! I love authentic Chinese restaurants! Sorry, I'm Chinese so it's perfect...it feel really strange because I feel like I'm being written about and in a way, I am, but I'm not. Oh well, great intro!

Limits: Public, piss and shit, extreme pain, needles (i'm deathly afraid of them), anal.

If you wish to talk to me you better have decent grammar. Do not mangle the english language please.
CheshireCat_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 10:47 PM   #12
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Daphne and Patrick, part II - The Restaurant

The atmosphere inside the restaurant was typically oriental. The place felt like a scene from a traditional Chinese movie. The music added to the ambiance.

Daphne and Patrick were seated very quickly. The place was relatively empty, and Daphne and Patrick insisted on being seated in the corner of the room. They wanted their conversations to remain private. The waitress came over, brought them some traditional tea, then they ordered off the menu. As they waited for the food to arrive, the two shared a little of their histories, not in detail but just enough to become familiar with one another.

Daphne was finding Patrick to be quite the gentleman. In fact, his politeness and etiquette were somewhat much. She had not expected him to be so neat. She suspected, however, that behind this façade, Patrick was a man who enjoyed moments of carelessness and abandon, and she was intrigued as to what it would take to make that part of him come out of the shell.

"So you do photography?"
"Yes. I enjoy it very much."
"I'd love to see your work."
"Actually..."

Patrick had expected such a question. Most people he met to whom he told of his interest wanted to sample his work. He always carried with him a small portfolio of his best pictures. He handed them over to Daphne. She unfolded it and examined the images with interest. Patrick was definitely talented in the department. She could easily picture herself in these photos of scantily clad or nude women in bondage. Patrick was hoping the pictures were not too provocative; Daphne's reaction eased his mind.

"They're very beautiful."

Patrick obviously had a question in his mind but he was reluctant to ask it. Daphne read between the lines and simply answered:

"Maybe."

The conversation did not go any further in that direction and instead turned to Daphne.

"You like dancing?"
"I love it."
"Classes?"
"Hip hop and ballet."
"Which do you prefer? They seem opposite."
"I can't tell, and no they're not. They're different, but they can also complement each other."
"I'd love to see you dance."
"Then take me dancing later."
"I plan to."

The meal went off without a hitch. The more they spoke, the more Daphne and Patrick found common ground. They started talking about models in general. Both of them worked with models; Daphne designed dresses with them in mind while Patrick posed models. They compared names but neither of them worked with the same people. It would have been too much of a coincidence.

They decided to skip dessert. Patrick offered to pay for the restaurant, hoping his etiquette would be up to par, given the new attitudes of some of the more modern women. He was pleased that Daphne accepted and did not insist on paying. She did, however, make one comment.

"Is there a cover for where we're going dancing?"
"There is."
"I'd like to cover it, if you don't mind."

Patrick didn't argue. Once they were done, they moved outside and headed for Patrick's car.

"I hope you'll like the place where I'm taking you."
"Only one way to know. And if I don't the place, at least, I'll enjoy the company."

That bit of flattery did not go unnoticed to Patrick. He smiled. He felt a real connection with this girl. This was going along more smoothly than he had hoped. Still, he kept his expectations low. His only goal for the night was to have a good time and to make sure that his date did so as well.

Daphne, on the other hand, was getting more and more into Patrick, and she was wondering if he would make a move on her sometime during the night. She still wasn't sure if she would let him, but she was definitely considering letting him get at least to first base, if nothing else. She was really digging him.

The car rode off to its next destination.
Old 01-27-2009, 11:52 PM   #13
Rocknj06

Send a message via MSN to Rocknj06

Because this story needs more female presence, I will submit myself as a female character. Use her well Interesting.

NAME: Angela
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 135 lbs.
Hair: Strawberry colored, slightly longer than shoulder length
Eyes: Greenish-Blue
Seeks: Male/Female (20-32)
Fetishes: Role-Playing, Bladder Control, Humiliation
Personal Introduction:
Hi, I'm Angela. I'm a 23 year old college student. I am studying Psychology and Education. I am here on a softball scholorship. I am kind of a tom-boy and would like to be tought how to be more lady like because I am tired of being just "One of the Guys." I am open-minded and willing to try almost anything once. I enjoy physical and intellectual activities.

Last edited by Rocknj06; 01-27-2009 at 11:53 PM. Reason: Left in part of Interestings Bio
Rocknj06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 11:55 PM   #14
interesting
getDare Succubus

Thanks. I'll definitely find some place for her.

[MESSAGE REDACTED]

You can visit my erotic stories website at:
interestinglifestories.weebly.com

This link can get you to all of my stories on this site as well:
Blog for my GD stories

Last edited by interesting; 01-28-2009 at 12:15 AM.
Old 01-28-2009, 06:44 AM   #15
rpUral
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to rpUral Send a message via MSN to rpUral Send a message via Yahoo to rpUral

i have to agree with Cheshire: It's like watching my life unfolding, and yet it's just a character. I do like the development of both characters so far. It's an interesting read, and different than any I've seen, as it's my character, but I have no control over him.

CheshireCat_13: I owe you a dinner. If you're ever in my neck of the woods, I have a wonderful Chinese restaurant here to take you to. Entirely on me.

I have no Buick though. You'll have to ride in the side car.

Looking for something to read? Try these:
"Rising Sun" - "The Dinner Party" - "A Day on the Beach" - "The Trap"
rpUral is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk