Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-16-2011, 03:38 AM   #1
Wolke86

Default Cum-Run on Omegle (for girls)

Omegle is known as a place where you get to talk to interesting strangers if you can make it past the legion of cocks. And this describes it pretty accurately. After I spent a while on omegle I can tell you, that at least every third person is a man stroking or at least naked. And that's just perfect for my new dare.

The Cum-Run Dare:

The goal of the cum-run is to make at least 10 people cum on omegle (you must see the cumshot). You have exactly 30 minutes for this. This may sound like a lot of time, but after trying it myself, I have to say that it is not easy at all. Many of those men simply do not want to cum right away, persuading them is hard. You can use anything at your disposal to win.

The Punishment:

What would such challenge be without punishment for failure. If you fail to make 10 men cum in 30 minutes, you are free for everyone on omegle. You must stay online 30 more minutes, doing what people ask of you. You can wear a mask to hide your identity like one of my slaves does, but that's the only limitation (common sense still applies, don't get hurt!).

Why only for girls?

If you are a boy and want to try it, go ahead. I guess you will not get 10 cumshots in 3 weeks . Although there are about 90% men on omegle, most of them seem to be straight - pretty crazy to be honest.

Report back!

In case you give it a try, please write back what you accomplished. Share your tricks with us and help the other candidates to reach their goal as well.

My dares - Try them and tell me how it worked for you:

Distorted image dare: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=498258
Cum-Run dare (for girls): http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=517830
Wolke86 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 11 users say Thank You to Wolke86 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk