Old 09-04-2011, 03:58 PM   #1
FIREnICE

Default Easy, Fun piss dares

This is for males and females. To the best of your abilities, piss numbers. Just piss numbers on the ground or on something that you can see a number. I like to piss a number each time I piss outside. Then I take a pic of it and send it to friends. I started at "1". Now I am up to "32"

I don't know how to prove a person does this in here. I guess it is just honor system. I am fairly new to this dare site. If anybody has ideas on how to share proofs, tell me plz!

Feedback appreciated!

Spankings, Edging, Mild-Moderate Pain, Watersports, BDSM, CFNM, group play, dares..and more!

NO-NO's: Playing w/ Poo, Animals, Minors, Illegal, Family, Permanent

PM me your dares or truths!..Pretty much anything goes..if I don't like it, I will tell ya!

http://formspring.me/FIREnICE13

Dare junkie!

Last edited by FIREnICE; 09-04-2011 at 05:12 PM.
FIREnICE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 12:44 PM   #2
Ibizadog

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIREnICE View Post
This is for males and females. To the best of your abilities, piss numbers. Just piss numbers on the ground or on something that you can see a number. I like to piss a number each time I piss outside. Then I take a pic of it and send it to friends. I started at "1". Now I am up to "32"

I don't know how to prove a person does this in here. I guess it is just honor system. I am fairly new to this dare site. If anybody has ideas on how to share proofs, tell me plz!

Feedback appreciated!
Well people could just upload the pics by using insert image.

Likes. Masturbation, Nipple Torture, Mild Pain, anal.

Dislikes (but will do). Ice, wedgies (I find them boring though), Giving myself facials, Pee.

No chance. Family/friends, public, poo, swirleys, messy, Long time dares, Pee/pooing in pants (As part of messy), intense pain, scat, public, Gay.

My Email: ibiza*Underscore*[email protected]
Ibizadog is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk