Old 10-10-2014, 09:45 PM   #1
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

Default Paul's Service

PART 1

Paul got the call from Amy with only a day’s notice.

“Paul, I have kind of a weird request,” Amy said, her voice hesitant. Paul imagined her on the other end of the line, twirling her hair like she always did when she was nervous. He smiled. She looked so cute that way.

“What is it?” Paul asked. He didn’t say, Anything for you, even though he wanted to.

“Well, you know Lisa’s birthday is coming up tomorrow.” Of course Paul knew. Lisa had been gushing about her eighteenth birthday for weeks now. He’d gotten her a Beatles CD, as he knew she liked them.

“I might have heard,” Paul replied, jokingly.

“Right.” Amy let out a short giggle. “You see, um... the other girls and I didn’t know what to get her. So we had an idea. I’d appreciate it if you didn’t say anything until I’ve explained it all.”

Nerves tugged at Paul’s gut. “Go on.”

“Well... we wanted to ask if we could give her you.” The last part of this sentence rushed out of Amy’s mouth.

Paul frowned. “I don’t get it.”

“It would just be for her party tomorrow night,” Amy said. “We thought, since Lisa’s never had a real boyfriend and all, never had a guy wait on her, that we could have you over to have some fun. You know, you could serve us drinks, do whatever we wanted for a few hours, make Lisa feel special. It’ll just be five of us girls there-- me, Lisa, Megan, Kim, and Ali. Lisa would love it, I know.”

Paul had been friends with Lisa for a while, but he was more concerned with how much Amy would love it. If he did this for her, she would see how good a guy he was, coming to her rescue. Still, there was a nagging doubt.

“What all would I have to do?” Paul asked.

“Well, that would be mainly up to Lisa, of course. It could be hardly anything, it could get a little more involved. No one would put any pictures or videos on the internet, of course, so your secret would be safe with us. Oh, and we’ll pay you-- a hundred dollars as soon as the party ends.”

Paul’s eyebrows shot up, even though he knew Amy couldn’t see him. A chance to get in Amy’s good graces and $100 to attend a party, plus a guarantee of privacy? He couldn’t see the downside here.

“I’m in,” Paul said. “When do I need to show up?

“The party starts at 7. Why don’t you show up at 8? That’ll give us some time to get settled beforehand.” Amy sighed. “The girls’ll be so happy about this!”

“Don’t worry about it,” Paul said. “Anytime.”

Instead of replying, Amy hung up the phone.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Dare Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 08:22 AM   #2
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

PART 2

The next night, Paul walked up to Lisa’s house. It was a brick two-story designed to look older than it was, and the front door had a large gilded knocker at its center. Paul checked his phone-- 8:00, on the dot. He was wearing a suit-- not too fancy, but he thought it would add to the fun of the role he was playing. He gulped as a fresh wave of nerves passed through him. Amy had been really vague about what he would be expected to do, and he didn’t want to get in over his head. Still, he promised himself that once he was at the party, he wouldn’t chicken out and leave until it was done. Amy wouldn’t think highly of him if he broke his promise.

Paul inhaled deeply, exhaled, and knocked on the door.

A few seconds later, it opened, and on the other side stood Amy, wearing a light blue strapless dress that fell to about mid-thigh. Her light brown hair just barely reached her shoulders, with one rebellious strand curling down in between her not insignificant cleavage. She was a C-cup, at least. Paul was glad he had put on the suit instead of just jeans and a T-shirt. Amy hugged him, beaming. “I’m so glad you showed up!” she whispered. “Lisa will be so surprised!” Paul could feel her breasts squeezing up against him, but pretended not to notice. Amy put him at arm’s length again, ushering him inside. “Just wait here for a minute. Lisa doesn’t know you’re coming yet.”

Paul did as he was asked as Amy went back into the room. He couldn’t hear what she said to Lisa, but he could hear the giggling from within the other room. A minute later, Amy rushed out, grabbed Paul by the arm, and dragged him into the party.

“...And here he is!” Amy said, beaming.

Lisa’s jaw dropped in surprise. She was wearing a white dress with thin straps and blue polka dots, as well as a deep plunging neckline. Her breasts weren’t as big as Amy’s, but Paul couldn’t help but notice them. “You didn’t have to do this for me!” she said, but it wasn’t to Paul. “So, what is he here for, exactly?”

“He’s here for anything you want,” Kim answered, grinning. She was in a strapless dress that was pink on top but changed to gray at the waist, where a silky ribbon was tied. The dress went down only to her upper thigh, and Paul balked at how much of her legs he was seeing. She was only an A-cup, and very skinny, but the dress served to accentuate what she had. “Nothing is too much work for the birthday girl.”

Lisa’s eyebrows shot up. “Anything?”

Paul grew uneasy at that. He didn’t like the way Lisa had said that word.

Megan nodded. “Anything. He’s yours to order around for the night.” She was the most conservatively dressed of the group, wearing a loose red dress with wide straps at the shoulders to try to make her obviously large breasts harder to notice. She always dressed like that, as though she were afraid that anything less would make them burst free.

Lisa smiled. “Well, since you got him for me, you all can tell him what to do, too. It’s only fair.”

“Oh, you don’t have to do that!” Ali said. She was a bit overweight, with fiery red hair, but her massive curves made up for it. She wore a tight silver strapless dress that she was almost falling out of.

“What are friends for?” Lisa asked. “We all share tonight, girls. Hey, what do you want to eat? Does pizza sound good?”

“I could go for pizza,” Amy said.

“Pizza it is, then,” Lisa said. “Paul, we’ve got a pizza in the freezer, if you could just be a dear and make it for us.” She seemed to be getting into her new role with him.

“Oh, that’s not good enough,” Ali grumbled. “This is a party we’re throwing for you.” She smirked. “Let’s have him do it in his underwear.”

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 10-11-2014, 08:46 AM   #3
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

PART 3

Paul’s stomach lurched. “What?” he asked, softer than he had hoped.

“You heard Ali,” Lisa said. “She wants to see you make the pizza in your underwear. Come to think of it, so do I.”

“Kim smiled. “I’ve got an even better idea,” she said, smiling so wide her teeth showed. “Lisa, would you like to unwrap your present?”

Lisa gulped. “I think I’ve probably waited long enough.” She stood and walked over to Paul, her smile turning more sheepish and shy. “Are you ready, Paul?”

Paul froze, unsure of what to say. “I think I am,” he said, not knowing why. Amy hadn’t said anything about him being in his underwear.

“Good,” Lisa said. She reached down to his stomach and unbuttoned his suit jacket. She spread it wide open, then walked around behind him and pulled it off his arms. She set it down on the nearest chair, then walked back to his front and slowly undid the buttons of Paul’s shirt. As Paul’s chest was revealed to the party, he could feel the cold air from a nearby vent brushing across his skin. Lisa finished the last button and yanked it off him. She ran her hands over Paul’s bare torso, across the thin dark hair near the top, flicking over Paul’s nipples, then, little by little, down to his navel.

Paul was too embarrassed to move, but he realized he was starting to get an erection. What the hell? he thought. His pants would be next. He needed to get the erection down, or else every girl here would be able to see his boner. He tried to think of something else, anything else, but it was no use.

Paul’s pants were next to go. Lisa’s hands, small and pale, grabbed the waistband of his suit pants, struggling for a moment before unbuttoning and unzipping them. “Should I, girls?” Lisa said. The others, even Amy, cheered. Had Amy known that this would happen before he agreed to come? Why hadn’t she told him?

Lisa went around behind Paul and yanked down his pants in one swift motion. Now his gray boxer briefs were exposed, as well as the obvious bulge inside. Ali whistled. Paul moved his hands to cover up, but Kim reached over and slapped them away. “Don’t you dare,” she said.

Paul begrudgingly let his hands fall to his sides and allowed the girls to drink in the sight of his mostly naked body. “Look at that boner!” Ali said. “Is that all he’s got?”

Paul blushed. He was ashamed by his size, just over five inches, and while he wasn’t fully erect, he was close. Lisa walked around to in front of him, nodding at his bulge. “Cool,” she said. “Can... can I touch?”

“You can do whatever you like,” Amy said.

Without another word, Lisa reached out until her fingertips brushed against the head of his cock. It twitched, and Lisa gasped. None of the other girls said anything now, as if they knew that this was something Lisa had to experience herself. Then Lisa grabbed the bulge and squeezed. Now Paul was the one who gasped. Lisa let go and rubbed her fingertips gently down the length of his shaft (at least, as far as she could tell from the bulge).

“I’m hungry,” Megan said at last. “Could we have that pizza now?”

“Of course,” Lisa said. “Paul, get to it!”

Paul turned around to leave, and as he did so, Lisa smacked his butt. Paul picked up his pace and went into the kitchen.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 10-11-2014, 07:39 PM   #4
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

PART 4

The whole time Paul was in the kitchen, he could feel the girls’ eyes on his butt from where they sat in the living room. He went over to the freezer and took out the frozen pizza, setting it down by the oven to thaw a little while the oven heated up. He was so focused on pretending the girls weren’t there that one snuck up behind him.

Suddenly, he felt a powerful chill on his butt crack. Paul gasped out of shock, and spun around to face Ali. “Just making sure you’re alert for tonight,” she said slyly, then reached around behind him and tugged the waistband of his boxer briefs up.

The ice cube had been placed at just the wrong angle, and it shot up into Paul’s ass. Paul winced, but couldn’t get any words to come out. He felt violated, and before speech returned to him, Ali patted him on the ass and strutted away.

The ice slowly melted inside of Paul, leaking out into his boxer briefs until the back of them was wet. The oven dinged when it was at the right temperature, and Paul put the pizza in and set the timer, reeling from the sensation of heat and chill simultaneously.

“Could you come back in here a minute?” Amy called.

Paul felt a little betrayed by her, but he still went back into the living room. The cold had made his boner subside, and he had started to feel a little less awkward in his current state of undress in front of the girls. “What do you want?” he said.

“That’s no way to speak to your queen!” Kim said. “Kiss Lisa’s hand and apologize.”

“Is that really necessary?” Paul asked.

Ali gave him a hard spank. “Don’t question us. Tonight, you’re ours to play with.”

Paul groaned, but didn’t say anything else. He went over to Lisa and kissed her outstretched hand. He had to get down on his knees to do so. Lisa patted his head. “Much better,” she said. “The girls and I have decided that we are going to play a game of truth or dare when the pizza is ready, and we’re going to let you join in. Of course, for you it’ll be just dare, but I think we’ll manage.”

Paul knew better than to reply, so he just nodded.

“That’s not all, though,” Kim said. “It’s Lisa’s birthday, after all, and you’re not dressed right for the occasion.” Paul gulped; he knew what was next.

“You’re going to need to be in your birthday suit!” Ali squealed, and without another word jerked his boxer briefs down to his ankles.

Paul’s cock popped out in the open air and bounced a little. He had gotten soft, but without any provocation, he was beginning to stiffen again. Lisa’s eyes widened as his cock grew to its full circumcised 5 inches. Ali applauded.
“Lisa, have you seen a dick before?” Amy asked. Lisa shook her head. “Well, here’s your first, then. They’re usually a bit bigger, but you get the idea.” Paul blushed out of shame. He wanted to run, to hide-- but then again, all these girls looking at him was making him hard, and it was impossible to hide his arousal from them.

Paul’s heart stopped at Amy’s next words. “Do you want to touch it, Lisa?”

Lisa nodded, looking almost hungry with anticipation. She stood up and stood right in front of him, the same way she had when she was stripping him earlier. This time, though, there was no hesitation. Her hand went straight for Paul’s erect cock. She grabbed it tightly, her cold fingers making Paul intake air sharply but not shrink any. Slowly, but forcefully, she moved her hand down to the base of his shaft, then back up again, then down, then up. Paul shuddered. He hated how good he felt, hated the way the girls were looking at him, but secretly wanted more. Lisa reached down and cupped his balls, moving her hand up and down and bouncing them lightly.

“Be careful with those,” Megan said. “That can hurt him.”

But Paul wasn’t in pain. He closed his eyes as Lisa started to pick up speed. Her hand moved from base to tip of his cock in a steadily increasing rhythm, and Paul let out a low moan. He heard giggling, but he didn’t open his eyes. If he could just pretend he wasn’t there, he could let go and--

There was a ding from the kitchen, and Lisa let go of Paul’s cock, breaking him out of his trance. He looked down to see it was throbbing, and a little precum had leaked out. He wanted Lisa to finish, even though the other girls were watching and he would never live it down. Too late for that anyway, he guessed. He might as well get a good orgasm out of it. But he had been interrupted too soon.

“Pizza time,” Amy said. “Let’s eat.”

TO BE CONTINUED...

Advertisements
Kink Talk