Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

View Poll Results: Would you like to see more of:
Pupils and Teachers on the trip 39 46.99%
Laura's activities 25 30.12%
Equal amounts of each 19 22.89%
Voters: 83. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-15-2014, 06:27 AM   #31
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Part 15

Part 15

“Jill?” Mike whispered.

“Hmm?” Jill sighed.

“How was it?” Mike said. When she didn’t respond, he added, “The massage?”

“Perfect,” she said, her eyes still closed. “Lay those magic hands on me again.”

Those were seven words that Mike wasn’t expecting Jill to say. He sat on the edge of the bed and leaned across the naked and eager woman. He kissed her on the stomach. “Jill?” he said, “I... I have a...” he wasn’t sure how to say what he wanted to say. “I have a... er... problem.”

“I know,” Jill said, “I saw it poking out of your trousers. Let it free.”

Mike stopped motionless. Had he just heard what he thought he heard.

Jill opened her eyes. “Mike,” she said with a twinkle in her eye, “Fuck me!”

“Jill,” he said, “Are you drunk?”

“Fuck me,” she repeated.

Mike wasted no time in stripping off and freeing his rampant penis.

Jill smiled as the penis sprang up and pointed in her direction like a gun dog indicating the location of its prey.

Mike scrambled onto the bed and straddled Jill. “Are you sure?” he asked her.

Jill reached up and took the cock in her hands, gripping it firmly and sliding her hand back and forth. “I’m sure,” she said, releasing the cock. She bent her knees, planting the soles of her feet firmly on the bed, and spread her legs.

Mike was transfixed on her cunt. It was gorgeous. He settled himself in place between her legs and positioned the tip of his erect penis at the entrance to her crevice. He gently tried to push inside. She was tight. He looked down at her. She had her eyes closed again. “Jill,” he said, quietly, “You’re not a virgin, are you?”

Jill opened her eyes. “What if I am?”

Having no answer, he took it as a rhetorical question and pushed a bit harder. He breached her defences and entered her inner sanctum.

Jill closed her eyes again and let out a deep moan. “Fuck!” she muttered under her breath.

It was an exclamation rather than a request. Nevertheless, Mike obeyed and thrust further inside her. He drew back, thrust forward, drew back, thrust forward, with long, gentle strokes.

As Mike penetrated her, Jill lifted herself slightly off the bed to meet his incoming thrusts, taking him deeper inside her.

From the depths of Mike’s trouser pocket on the floor, The Everley Brothers burst into song: “Wake up, little su-uzy, wake up...”

Mike stopped what he was doing and Jill opened her eyes.

“What...?” Jill said, listening to the music.

“It’s my.. er.. phone,” Mike said, sheepishly, as the Everley Brothers continued their ditty.

“You’ve got a Roy Orbison ringtone?” Jill wanted to know.

“Everley Brothers,” Mike corrected her. “It’s the Everley Brothers.”

“Well,” Jill said, as the tune continued, “Aren’t you going to answer it?”

“It can’t be important,” Mike said. He felt his erection starting to relax. “Let’s finish this first,” he said and he continued to thrust inside her, hoping to stiffen up again.

The Everley Brothers came to an abrupt halt as the call was ended.

Jill closed her eyes again as Mike continued his incursion on her cunt. He leaned forward and kissed her breasts, one at a time, and then nibbled on her nipples. He felt himself coming and his semen spurted out of his cock into Jill’s vagina.

Jill still had her eyes closed but she showed no signs of reaching any sort of orgasm.

“Jill,” Mike said, a bit too late, “Are you on the pill?”

Jill opened her eyes and shook her head.

“Fuck,” Mike muttered, as he withdrew from her.

“It’s okay,” Jill said. “I’ll take the chance.”

Mike shook his head. “First thing tomorrow morning,” he said, “I’m driving you into the nearest town and we’ll get you the morning after pill from a pharmacy or something.”

“I didn’t know you cared,” Jill giggled.

Mike only cared about his marriage but he couldn’t tell Jill that. He glanced at the travel alarm clock on the bedside cabinet. The time was eight fifty-five. They had about half an hour before Jane Powell arrived back and he still hadn’t got his photograph. He scrambled off the bed. Jill remained where she was.

“What now?” Jill asked.

“Jill?” he said, “Can I...?” He let it trail off. He was going to ask if he could take a picture of her... but didn’t think it was appropriate to ask.

Instead, he picked up his trousers and retrieved his phone. He looked at it: 1 missed call. It was from Jane’s number. She must have been calling to see if he’d done it yet.

“Just doing a text,” he said to Jill.

She closed her eyes again.

Mike kept his phone in his hand and pretended to tap out a text. Instead, however, he activated the camera mode and held the phone so that it was over Jill’s naked body. He took his picture.

The camera had no shutter sound so Jill was not aware of what he’d done. For good measure he took another picture. If Jane told him to delete the picture after she’d seen it, he’d have another one to keep.

Mike so much wanted to take a picture of Jill’s cunt. He wandered to the end of the bed and, still under the pretence of texting, he snapped another picture, this one of Jill’s wet crevice. He noticed that it had some of his semen dripping from it. He put his phone down.

All done, he thought. Until morning, when he’d have to sort out Jill’s emergency contraception.

To be continued...
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 06:40 PM   #32
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Very good and I appreciate the quick update.
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 01:50 PM   #33
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT.... why do I have this image of Heisenburg as Mike?

Feel free to KIK me if you are female KIK: ethan2cu

Limits: anal, pain
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 01:23 AM   #34
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethan2cu View Post
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT.... why do I have this image of Heisenburg as Mike?
Who's Eisenberg?
Old 09-20-2014, 01:24 AM   #35
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Part 16

Part 16

Sophie Markham and Bethany Turner were sitting on their respective beds, reading books. Although they were best friends, Beth had not told Sophie about her situation. She didn’t want to tell anyone; she was just pleased to be free from the boys’ hold on her for a bit. She had no idea how long it would last.

“How did you find the first day?” Sophie said, pulling Beth out of her daydream.

“Sorry?” Beth looked across to her friend.

“The first day?” Sophie repeated, “How did you find it?”

Well, Beth thought, apart from the blow jobs, the hand jobs and the fingers invading her private space, it was just hunky-dory. “Not too bad,” she said, “At least the weather held off.”

Sophie nodded and got back to her book.

“Where’s the others?” Beth said, referring to the other girls that shared the dorm.

“In the recreation room, I think,” Sophie said, looking up from her book again. “Watching a DVD with the boys.”

This time, Beth nodded and punctuated her nod with a smile. If the boys that Sophie was referring to were the same boys that had been abusing her, it meant that she had a bit of respite this evening. She settled back with her book.

“Fancy a game?” Sophie said, still looking at her book.

Beth looked up. “Game?”

“Yeah,” Sophie said, “Like the one Katie and Sarah started last night but just us two.”

“As long as there’s no crude stuff,” Beth said.

“You mean like daring me to take off my panties in front of everyone,” Sophie said, reminding Beth of the previous evening.

Beth remembered the dare that she’d given to Sophie and giggled. “Sorry about that, Soph.”

“No probs,” Sophie said, putting down her book. “Shall we?”

“Okay,” Beth said, “You can start.” Beth put her book down.

“Beth,” Sophie said, swinging her legs round to sit on the side of her bed, “Truth or dare?”

“Truth,” Beth said. “No-one chooses dare first time.”

Sophie shook her head. “Do you masturbate?”

Beth thought for a moment about wanking Liam, but Sophie didn’t mean masturbating someone else, she meant self-masturbation. “Well...” she let the word hang for a moment. “Not really.”

“Is that a yes or a no?”

“No,” Beth said. “Truth or dare?”

“Truth,” Sophie said.

“Which boy do you fancy?” Beth said without thinking of a proper question.

“You mean boys on this trip?” Sophie asked.

Beth nodded.

“Well, none really,” Sophie said.

“That’s good enough answer for me,” Beth said.

“Truth or dare?” Sophie asked. “You can’t choose two truths in a row.”

“Dare then,” Beth said.

“I dare you to kiss me.”

Beth’s glasses had slipped and she pushed them back up onto the bridge of her nose. “Kiss you?”

“Yeah,” Sophie said, “but not on the mouth.”

Beth sat up on her bed. “Not on the mouth?”

“If you’re going to repeat everything I say,” Sophie said, “This is going to be a very long game.”

“Sorry,” Beth said, “I was just taken aback by...”

Sophie interjected. “On my breasts.”

“What breasts?” Beth said. Sophie was not a very well-endowed girl, despite being the same age as the others.

“What do you mean, what breasts?” Sophie patted her almost-flat chest. “These.”

“Okay,” Beth said. She patted the bedspread beside her. “Take your top off and hop over here.”

Sophie crossed her arms, gripped the hem of her top and pulled it up over her head, dislodging her glasses. Underneath she wore what looked like a training bra. She straightened her glasses.

“Training bra, too,” Beth said. It was a bit of a novelty for her to be in control of someone after all she’d been through - and this was supposed to be a dare for her.

Sophie took off her bra and revealed two small but perceptible breasts topped by equally small but perceptible nubs. Sophie went over to Beth’s bed and sat beside her.

Beth leaned forward and put her lips to the right breast and kissed it. She moved across and gave the left breast the same treatment. Then she looked up at Sophie. “Was that okay?”

“For now,” Sophie said. “Your turn to choose.”

“Truth or dare,” Beth said. “But you can’t choose...”

“Two truths in a row,” Sophie finished the sentence. “I’ll choose dare then.”

“I knew you would,” Beth said, with a smile.

To be continued...
Old 09-20-2014, 08:56 AM   #36
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you for the updates on your stories I love them.
Old 09-25-2014, 01:41 AM   #37
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Part 17

Part 17

“I dare you,” Bethany said, “to go to the boys’ dorm and find their mobile phones... especially Liam’s, James’, Paul’s and Alan’s.”

“You what?” Sophie gave Beth a mystified look.

“They’re all in the Rec. Room, you said,” Beth explained, “So their dorm’ll be empty. They won’t have their phones with them, you can’t use mobiles down there.” Beth needed those phones to delete the pictures of her.

“What if they come back while I’m in there?”

“Tell you what,” Beth said, “I’ll go with you, make it easier for you. I’ll stay outside in the corridor. If they come back, I’ll...” she hesitated. Beth needed those phones; she’d do anything to get them. “If they come back, I’ll keep them occupied.”

Sophie gave a look that said she didn’t know what Beth meant.

Beth knew what she meant, though. She’d offer the boys anything, anywhere, to keep them out of their dorm long enough for Sophie to find the incriminating phones.

“Okay,” Sophie said, “Let’s go.”

Beth grabbed a plastic carrier bag from beside her bed and gave it to Sophie. “Put the phones in here.”

Sophie took the bag and the two girls went out into the corridor and headed towards the boys’ wing. It was not too far to go but they had to go up one flight of stairs to get there.

Outside the boys’ dorm, Sophie took a deep breath and knocked on the door. There was no response from inside so she opened the door a crack and peeped inside. “It’s empty,” she whispered.

“Get in there, then,” Bethany said, almost pushing Sophie inside. “Find the phones or you’ll have a forfeit to do.”

Sophie went inside the boys’ dorm.

Bethany stood outside, hoping that the boys wouldn’t get back until Sophie had found the phones.

~*~

Inside the boys dorm, Sophie turned on the lights. She looked round to get her bearings. The layout of the room, including the position of the six beds, was identical to the girls’ dorm although the boys had clothes strewn all over the floor.

Sophie took a step towards the nearest bed. She opened the bedside cabinet and immediately came up trumps. A phone. She had no idea whose it was but she slipped it in the bag.

She made her way to the next bed and looked inside the cabinet. She couldn’t find a phone in it.

Whose phones did Beth say she wanted? Sophie thought. It was Liam, Paul, Alan and James. But why? she wondered as she sat down on the side of the bed and put the bag down beside her.

She got up again, got down on the floor and looked under the bed. No phone there either. She scrambled to her feet again and looked under the pillow. Success. A phone. She added it to the bag and went to the next bed. Sophie made a decision to get Beth back for this.

~*~

Beth stood patiently outside the boys dorm tapping her foot in frustration. “Come on, Soph,” she muttered to herself. “It can’t be that hard to find four phones.” Then she realised that there were six boys in this dorm and that Sophie would more than likely be looking for all six to avoid a forfeit.

She was about to pop her head round the door and tell Sophie only to find the four phones she needed when she heard footsteps on the stairwell and boys chattering to each other.

The worst thing that could happen at this precise moment happened.

Six boys - Liam, Paul, James, Alan, Nigel and Ryan - came up the stairs, rounded the corner onto the corridor and saw her standing outside their dorm.

“Well, hello, babe,” Paul said. “How can we help you?”

Beth gave them a false smile and stepped forward. “I want you all to...” she paused. What could she say to stop them going into their dorm? “Has the film finished?”

“Yeah,” James said, “You missed a great movie.”

“Are the girls back?” Beth said, blocking the boys’ way.

“Yeah, I guess,” Paul said. “Excuse us.”

“Paul,” Beth said, “I want you all to go to the bathroom with me.” She had to give Sophie enough time. It was the only chance she’d ever get to delete those pictures.

Paul gave her a look of amazement. “You what?”

“I want to give you all...” she cleared her throat, “...a blow job.”

To be continued...
Old 09-25-2014, 01:40 PM   #38
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Wordsmiff I really like this story, also the 2 stories in one. Very good so far, and often updated.

Keep up the good Work!!
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 05:23 AM   #39
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter1111 View Post
Wordsmiff I really like this story, also the 2 stories in one. Very good so far, and often updated.

Keep up the good Work!!
Thanks Peter, That's a real compliment coming from you. You're one of my favourite authors on here. Your stories partly inspired me to start posting on this site.
Old 10-02-2014, 02:25 AM   #40
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Part 18

Part 18

Bethany glanced back at the boys’ dorm as she followed the six lads down the corridor towards the bathroom.

Paul opened the bathroom door and they went all inside.

“Why here?” Paul said, “Why not in the dorm where we’d be more comfortable?”

Beth closed the door and threw the bolt across to lock it. “I just fancy it here,” she said.

The bathroom was a communal one with a row of washbasins along one wall, shower units at the far end and some toilet cubicles opposite the washbasins. It was more or less identical to the bathroom in the girls’ wing.

“Who’s first?” Beth said bravely.

The boys exchanged glances with each other.

Paul stepped forward. “Me,” he said. He unfastened his trousers and lowered both his trousers and boxers in one movement. His cock was semi-erect.

Beth stood in front of him for a few moments.

“Go on then,” Paul said, “Do it.”

Beth knew she couldn’t back out now. She looked at Paul, then looked at the other boys in turn. She looked back at Paul. “Okay,” she said. She knelt down in front of him and took a deep breath.

“Suck it,” Paul said. “Get it rock hard.”

Beth took his cock in between her thumb and index finger and guided it to her mouth. She wrapped her lips around it and started to suck. As she did so, she gently rubbed the base od the shaft with her thumb and finger.

The other boys watched in amazement as Beth gave Paul a blow job.

“I’m already hard,” James said. “I hope I don’t lose it before it’s my turn.”

“If you do,” Paul said, “She can get you hard again.” Paul put his hands behind Beth’s head to hold her in place. “Swallow every drop, Beth,” he said. “Not just mine but everyone’s.”

Beth continued to suck, half-hoping that it wouldn’t take too long and half-hoping that she could keep the boys occupied long enough for Sophie to complete her task.

The other boys lowered their trousers and boxers as they watched the sight in front of them. They all had hards-on and found themselves stroking their shafts as Beth continued to service Paul.

Beth felt the first stirrings of Paul’s cock in her mouth and she knew she was soon to receive a mouthful of sperm. She braced herself. One down, five to go!

~*~

Sophie found the last of the phones and tiptoed to the door of the dorm. She tapped on the door. “Beth?” she whispered, “Got them.”

When there was no answer, she opened the door and peered out into the corridor. “Bitch,” she whispered when she saw that Bethany had gone. “You just wait.”

Sophie went out into the corridor carrying her bag of phones and tiptoed to the stairwell. As she got to the top of the stairs, she paused by the boys’ bathroom. She could hear something going on inside.

“Go, Beth,” she could hear one of the boys shout out. “Take it all. Fucking swallow it.” She didn’t recognise the voice but she definitely heard Beth’s name being called. What was going on in there?

She tried to make her way down the stairs as quietly as she could and, when she was back in the girls’ section, she hurried to her own dorm. As she was about to open the door, she heard the other girls talking inside. They were back, she guessed. She decided not to take the phones in, just in case the others wanted to know what she was doing with them.

She crept slowly further down the corridor, being extra quiet as she passed the dorm where Miss Farrell and Mrs Powell were based. She slipped the bag of phones behind a fire extinguisher and, as she tiptoed back past the Farrell/Powell dorm, she froze as she heard the door open.

She was waiting for Mrs Powell to reprimand her.

“Where are you off to?”

It wasn’t Mrs Powell, Sophie knew, and it wasn’t Miss Farrell either.

She slowly turned to face Mr Williams. He was carrying two empty wine bottles. What was he doing in their dorm? “Er...” she wasn’t sure what to say.

“I’ll make a deal with you,” Mike Williams said, before Sophie could speak up.

Sophie stood dumbfounded.

“Don’t tell anyone I was here,” he said, “and I won’t tell anyone that you’re out of your dorm unsupervised.”

What was he going on about? Sophie wondered. Had he been up to something himself?

“I’m sorry, Sir,” Sophie said, “But I’m afraid I’ll have to...” Sophie was a quick thinker when it mattered. “Mr er... Carson asked me to look for you. He wanted to know where you were.” She tried to keep a straight face. She could have just gone but this was too good an opportunity to waste. “Shall I tell him you were in the female wing? And that you’ve been drinking?” She gestured at the wine bottles.

“Er, no,” Mike said, “Best not to.” He swallowed hard.

Sophie knew now that her first instinct was correct and that he was up to no good.

“So tell me why you’re here,” Sophie said, “And I’ll pretend I haven’t seen you.”

Mike bit his lip. “I had to see Jill... er Miss Farrell about something.”

“I’ll keep quiet about it,” Sophie said, “If you do something for me.” The words had come out before she realised she’d said them.

“What?” Mike wanted to know.

Sophie smiled. She had him twisted round her little finger. What could she ask of him? This was a once only opportunity. What could she possibly get him to do for her?

To be continued...
Old 10-02-2014, 09:44 AM   #41
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Never disappointed when reading your stories great job
The following user says Thank You to jklivin for this post:
Old 10-03-2014, 07:29 AM   #42
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Cannot wait for the next part, what will Sophie do?
Old 10-18-2014, 03:08 AM   #43
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Part 19

Part 19

Sophie exchanged glances with Mike. She finally plucked up the courage to speak. “Sir, you know what you were talking about in Biology last week?”

“The human reproductive system?”

“That’s the one,” Sophie said. “Well, you know the diagrams we had...” She paused.

Mike nodded.

“Well, the one of the female system looks more like a sheep’s head...” she paused again, before adding, “from the front.” She took a deep breath. “Whereas the male one looks more like an elephant... with a short trunk.” She tried to hold in a giggle and almost succeeded.

Mike nodded. “They’re the standard diagrams.”

“The female one looks nothing like mine,” Sophie continued, “And I’ve never seen a real male one.”

“That’s why we have diagrams,” Mike explained, “So that you can...”

“I said,” Sophie interrupted, “That I’ve never seen a real male one.” She emphasised the word ‘real’.

“What do you mean?” Mike asked.

Sophie took a deep breath and went for it. “Show me yours.” She hesitated. “And let me see how it ejaculates. You know how you explained that the tissue engorges with blood and causes it to become rigid...” She paused.

Mike remained silent.

“I want you to masturbate for me.”

“I can’t,” Mike said. “I could be struck off for something like that.”

“That’s doctors,” Sophie said.

“I’m pretty sure it’s teachers as well,” Mike said.

“So you’d prefer me to tell Mr Carson that you’ve just had it off with Miss Farrell?” Sophie paused. “Or maybe I could tell your wife when we get back.”

Mike shook his head. “Okay,” he relented. “But not here.”

“Where then?” Sophie asked. She couldn’t believe this was happening. She’d expected to be confined to dorm for the rest of the trip for her impertinence.

Mike led her to the girls’ bathroom. “Check inside,” he said to her.

Sophie peered through the door. “Empty,” she said.

Mike led her in and bolted the door. “So what do you want?”

“A practical biology lesson sir,” Sophie said, “Explaining in detail how a male penis... er... ejaculates.”

“You’re not to speak a word of this to anyone,” he said.

Sophie nodded. “Yes, sir,” she said.

Mike unfastened his trousers and pulled them down to his ankles. He lowered his boxers, revealing a flaccid penis. “This,” he said, “is a penis.”

Sophie tried as best as she could to stifle a giggle. “Yes, sir,” she said.

“When the penis is aroused, it becomes engorged with blood and gets bigger...”

“Let’s see, then,” Sophie said.

Mike sighed. He started to stroke his penis in an attempt to arouse it.

Sophie watched avidly as her biology teacher began masturbating. This was better than she could have hoped. She’d never seen a real penis before and this, her first one, was a teacher’s.

Mike continued to stimulate his penis and it started to stiffen and point towards Sophie. “It’s becoming aroused,” he said.

“I can see that, sir,” Sophie replied.

Mike continued until he was fully hard. “At this point,” he said, still gripping the erect penis, “it would normally be inserted into a vagina...”

Sophie nodded.

“But for the purpose of this... demonstration, I’ll refrain from that.” He started to pump his erection. After several minutes, nothing seemed to change. “It should work in a bit.” He continued but still nothing happened. “Normally, I’d be aroused by something... you know a female body.”

“Sir,” Sophie said, “Would it help for you to see a vagina?” She paused, before adding, “And tits?”

Mike looked her in the eye for the first time since they’d entered the bathroom. “What do you mean?”

“I can show you mine if that’d help you to... you know...”

Mike hesitated but then said, “If you want to.”

Sophie began to undress. Mike watched with interest.

To be continued...
Old 10-18-2014, 07:52 AM   #44
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks for the long waited update
...But what a place to stop...
Old 10-21-2014, 01:32 AM   #45
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Sorry for the delays but as they say: