Old 09-11-2013, 01:42 AM   #31
WoodyD

I am extending the time to two days for applications to be in the story so either post a reply with your application or pm. enjoy

My 18th Birthday (story)
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=107997

Likes: anal, self bondage, piss play (not to messy), and willing to try new things not in limits.
LIMITS: pics, vids, audio, full public, blood, permanent.
Toys/ items: various sized butt plugs including an inflatable one, various sized dildos, anal beads,rope, handcuffs, blindfolds
WoodyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 12:39 AM   #32
25rob1985
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to 25rob1985 Send a message via Yahoo to 25rob1985

i would like to apply to be in story, im 28 average body and tall, the reason for me applying is ive enjoyed reading your story.

please write more great story
  • Everytime I receive a PM saying "ABOVE" I will post in the first person above dare thread in the person above section.
  • Everytime I receive a PM saying "QUICK STRIP" I have 30 seconds to strip of all my clothes
25rob1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 12:43 AM   #33
Alicorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by 25rob1985 View Post
i would like to apply to be in story, im 28 average body and tall, the reason for me applying is ive enjoyed reading your story.

please write more great story
You should probably add more detail.
Alicorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 01:13 AM   #34
WoodyD

Thanks for applying but I need alot more detail I need to know your whole body type in detail so I can describe it in the story if you are choosen I need to know about you likrs dislikes etc and a sotuation you have been in during a dare or something.

My 18th Birthday (story)

Likes: anal, self bondage, piss play (not to messy), and willing to try new things not in limits.
Toys/ items: various sized butt plugs including an inflatable one, various sized dildos, anal beads,rope, handcuffs, blindfolds
Old 12-09-2013, 03:22 PM   #35
SlutBrain
getDare Sweetheart

This is the best story I have ever read. I'm not exaggerating.
When will this be continued?
Old 12-09-2013, 10:18 PM   #36
Xcertion
Baby Member

Smile Nice Story

I was wondering if u have the video up on any websites or anywhere that I may be able to view i, i really wanna see Rachel and Lauren
Xcertion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 12:00 AM   #37
SlutBrain
getDare Sweetheart

^^^^^ This. So much want!
Old 12-10-2013, 03:42 PM   #38
WoodyD

Its non fiction so there is no video of anything from the story

My 18th Birthday (story)

Old 12-10-2013, 04:08 PM   #39
SlutBrain
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoodyD View Post
Its non fiction so there is no video of anything from the story
Umm, no offense but do you know what non-fiction means? Non-fiction is not made up. Fiction is made up.

If it was not made up (non-fiction) then it stands to reason that the videos would exist.

Again not meaning to offend.
Old 12-10-2013, 04:31 PM   #40
WoodyD

Owell my bad cant all be perfect

My 18th Birthday (story)

Old 02-22-2014, 08:25 AM   #41
WoodyD

ADMIN Can someone delete this thread as I stated the wrong type of story and I am going to repost as new thread.

My 18th Birthday (story)

Old 09-15-2014, 11:17 AM   #42
WoodyD

Default The Start Of Part 7

So here is the start of the 7th part to my story i will be continuing tomorrow I just have not a lot of time this evening so keep your eye out for more intriguing parts to follow

Part 7

We had been driving for around three hours now and thought the girls may need food and drink, so John and I pulled over to a supermarket to grab some refreshments. We left the girls, van and trailer in the parking lot where there was not many cars or people around, then headed for the store entrance. As we were walking towards the store through the car park I heard a voice shouting a voice that I recognised, John and I turned around looking for the voice all off a sudden I spotted across the car park a familiar face. It was Larry from Adults 'R' Us so we walked over and started chatting.

“ Hey, Larry what are you doing down this neck of the woods”. I said in a confused tone looking at him as if to say why are you here.

To be continued...... tomorrow

My 18th Birthday (story)

Old 09-29-2014, 11:01 PM   #43
reevesy

Still waiting in suspense

Straight

If you want my KIK ask me

Likes: pics, cams, bit of anal, being a dom or a sub, dares but only on cam, strip games with forfeits
Limits: poo, urine, pain, blood, family, public[/COLOR]

What you think of my album

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=10098
reevesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 02:20 PM   #44
ducttapeman

Location: Suspended from a tree hog-tied, gagged with a 6-inch wide dildo in my ass
Thumbs up

Its past tomorrow
why you do this to us?
ducttapeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 02:47 AM   #45
WoodyD

So I am back with the next part I hope you enjoy it and please feel free to comment on how its going so far it is just a quick update so i can get back into the swing of things

PART 7 CONTINUED

“ Hey guys” Larry replied,

“I was just heading for my cousins warehouse, its behind the supermarket”.

“ I need to stock up the shop after all the supplies I sold to you”.

John and I looked at each other in amazement.
We all started walking to the supermarket entrance having general chit chat, as Larry was about to head around the supermarket to his cousins warehouse I stopped him to ask.

“ Larry if we need more supplies are we able to come to see your cousin?”

Larry looked at us in astonishment.

“ yeah he will be fine with that here’s his card if you need anything else give him a call and he will get right onto it”.

John and I then headed into the supermarket to get a few nibbles and drinks for us and the girls, we then headed back for the van and trailer of which we realised there was a note on the drivers side window.

The note read:

Dear john,

I mentioned to my cousin that you may pop by or call him, like I said he is fine with this although he has a little treat for you. Near where your staying is a old lodge cabin of which he owns, he said you may use this at your disposal. The key to the cabin is under the wheel arch if you need anything else please do not hesitate to call my cousin.

Larry.

I looked over to john in a confused manor but also with a smirk on my face,

“John we will use the cabin on the way back from the caravan site”.
John just nodded and we got back into the van and headed of towards the site.

After about an hours drive we made it to the caravan site entrance, the entrance did not look like much just a long gravel road with a sign at the beginning stating the site name. we drove up the long gravel road for around two minutes and came to the booking in hut. John jumped out of the van and went to grab the keys for the caravan, we drove along the gravel road some more until we reached our caravan lucky number seven. It was a large white caravan but it had been altered so there was an enclosed cabin look attached to the front instead of a typical canvas awning.

John and I got out the van and had a look around, we was completely on our own the next caravan was around 800 yards away but the was no visual sighting of it due to the amount of trees and bushes that stood in the view.

“It’s perfect” I thought to my self.

John and I then started unpacking the essentials for the stay from the trailer and van leaving the girls in suspense of what would happen next.

After a while from sorting all the essentials out we decided it was time to get the girls out of the van so one by one in a reverse order line to when they entered the van they got out of it. I guided them to sit in a circle around a tree but so they were all facing away from the tree using the chains and handcuffs they already had on. I then grabbed the clothes pegs from the caravan enough for each girl to have five each John and I started to attach one peg to each nipple and one peg to each pussy lip and finally one peg to each of their clits.

“oh crap”. I thought to my self and pulled John into the caravan.

“John I have forgotten the o-ring mouth gags” I looked at John annoyed with my self.

“ its alright buddy just give Larry’s cousin a call”

So I grabbed his card and gave him a call, he told me that he would bring them down so I gave him all the details. Within an hour Larry’s cousin turned up.

“David” I heard come from a distance in a very low deep voice.

“who’s there?”

“I’m Larry’s cousin Micheal”

“how you doing ?” I said looking pleased to him arriving in good time.

“ not bad thanks, here’s them gags you requested”

“thank you”

I paid Micheal and he went on his way after saying if I need anything else I have his number. Now that I had the o-ring gags I placed one in every girls mouth.
I though it was time the girls needed a drink, so I asked john to go to Lizzy and Steph of which I went to Kirsty and Lauren we gave them a nice drink of piss before reaching Rachel. I went and grabbed the container full of the enema’s before we left for our adventure and grabbed an enema bag and tube, I filled the bad with some of the enema and placed the tube in Rachel’s mouth of which I then released the valve onto a slow setting so she was able to swallow.
After the drinks were finished I decided the girls should get some rest as time was getting on so I unlocked them one by one and guided them into the log effect area of the caravan. The floor was covered by a sheet of tarpaulin I made Lizzy and steph put on a strap-on and lay down on there backs I then got Kirsty and Lauren to sit down on the strap-on’s so they got inserted into there arses but then lay down as well, I then tied the girls to each other and to the ground so they had nowhere to go. Finally we had Rachel left, I placed two dildo’s onto a small bench and made Rachel sit on them I then tied her to the bench face down and grabbed a whip of which I whipped Rachel’s arse cheeks ten times each. I locked the log area door and went inside the caravan of which John was already there we had a few beers and headed to sleep so we had enough energy for the next day.

My 18th Birthday (story)

Advertisements
Kink Talk