Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

View Poll Results: Would you like to see more of:
Pupils and Teachers on the trip 39 46.99%
Laura's activities 25 30.12%
Equal amounts of each 19 22.89%
Voters: 83. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-21-2014, 01:34 AM   #46
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Part 20

Part 20

Sophie stood in front of her biology teacher completely naked. She forced a smile.

Mike stared at her for a few moments, almost forgetting that his cock was exposed. Her tits were small, almost negligible, but her vagina was very nicely formed. No, he decided, he can’t think this way.

He had no idea that he’d have these thoughts about a pupil. True, he had told Jane Powell that he fancied Sarah Cartwright but he’d never act on it. Anyway, this was Sophie Markham, not the most attractive girl in the class; not the most attractive girl in the Markham household, he suspected.

He felt his cock twitch and remembered what he had been doing.

Despite that, Sophie reminded him. “Go on then,” she said, “Show me how you do it.”

Mike continued to rub his cock as it got stiffer and he felt a contraction as if he was about to spurt. His rubbing got more urgent and he focussed his gaze on Sophie’s naked form as his semen exploded from the tip of his cock. Most of it covered his hand, some of it landed on the tiled floor.

“Wow,” Sophie said, “You did it.”

Mike let go of his cock and continued to stare at Sophie. “I’m guessing that was the first time you’ve seen an ejaculation.”

Sophie pressed her lips together and nodded frantically. “Yes,” she eventually spluttered.

“You must promise never to reveal this to anyone,” Mike said.

“What’s it worth?” Sophie reached down to her jeans.

Mike assumed she was going to put them back on. She reached into her pocket, took out her phone and snapped a picture of Mike with his cock still exposed and his hand covered in semen. “I said,” she repeated, “What’s it worth?”

“Delete that picture,” Mike ordered her.

Sophie ran into a toilet cubicle and locked the door from the inside.

“Sophie.” Mike tried to follow her but with his trousers round his ankles and his boxers round his knees he couldn’t move very fast.

A few minutes later, Sophie opened the cubicle door and came out again.

“Sophie,” Mike said, “Give me your phone.”

“It’s password protected,” she said smugly. “You can’t access it. I’ve sent the picture to my email account. Even if it’s deleted I can still get it again.”

“Sophie...” Mike said, not sure what to say.

“If you don’t do everything I say,” Sophie said, bravely, “I’ll send that picture to every girl in this centre. I have it saved as a picture message in my drafts folder.”

Mike was not a very technical person so he had to assume that everything she had said was true. “What do you want?” he asked her, “Money? Is that it?”

Sophie paused as if thinking. “Well, that would be good,” she said. “Maybe.”

She started to dress again.

When Mike started to pull up his boxers, Sophie said, “Stop. Leave them down.”

“What now?” Mike said. “You want me to wank again?”

“Maybe,” Sophie said cryptically.

The door handle moved and rattled. There was a knock on the door. “Hello?” came the voice from outside, “Who’s in there?”

Sophie turned to Mike. “Take off your trousers and shorts.”

Mike didn’t bother to argue. He did as he was told.

The door handle rattled again. “Hello?” the voice from outside repeated.

“Go in the cubicle,” Sophie said, “And lock the door.”

Mike obeyed.

Sophie grabbed Mike’s trousers and boxers and shoved them in the lidded bin beside the washbasins. She went to the door, took a deep breath and opened the door.

Sophie smiled as the other girls from her dorm, with the exception of Bethany, piled into the bathroom, dressed in their nightwear.

“What’s going on?” Emma said, “Why’s the door locked?” Emma wore an extra-large t-shirt which came down to her upper thighs.

“Sorry,” said Sophie, “You know how I hate to shower in front of people.”

“We have to get ready as well you know,” Sarah Cartwright said. She was wearing a semi-transparent nightie with the outline of bra and panties underneath.

“How come you didn’t come down for the movie anyway?” Megan said, taking out her toothbrush from her toiletry bag. She wore pyjamas.

“Had things to do,” Sophie said. “Anyway, got to get ready for bed before lights out.” She opened the door again. “See you all later.”

Katie, too, retrieved her toothbrush and toothpaste from a toiletry bag. She was also wearing a nightie which barely covered her assets.

Sophie left the bathroom and giggled. She found her bag of mobile phones behind the fire extinguisher and made her way back to the dorm which she assumed would either be empty or have Bethany waiting in it. If the latter, Bethany had explaining to do.

It was the latter. Bethany was sitting on her bed, dressed in pyjamas.

“What happened to you?” Sophie screamed. “You were supposed to be watching out for the boys.”

“I did,” Beth said in response. “I diverted them.”

“Oh.” Sophie sat beside Bethany and dropped the phones on her lap. “Got them.”

Bethany grabbed the bag and emptied it out onto the bed. “Help me check these,” she said to Sophie.

“What for?” Sophie asked.

“Okay,” Beth said, “Keep this secret.”

“Sure.” Sophie picked up a phone.

“Four of these phones have nude pictures of me on them.” Bethany picked up a phone. “Check the picture galleries and if you see nude pics of me, delete them. Every single one.”

Sophie knew better than to ask, so she checked the picture gallery of the phone she was holding. “What do you mean, you diverted them?” she asked, changing the subject. “Diverted them where?”

“Bethany sighed. “I just had to give six blow jobs for these phones,” she said, almost sobbing as she said it. She sniffed and continued checking her phone.

“Blow jobs?” Sophie asked, not looking up from the phone. “You mean you...?”

“Yeah,” Bethany interjected, “I did. Now just shut up and delete those pictures. We have to get these phones back before the boys realise who took them.”

To be continued...
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 07:54 PM   #47
issabella

good edition keep it going pleaseee

Dislikes: CBT, anal,

Limits: permanent,blood, scat, family, full public, pics, hard anal

Album of some of the clothes I have:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=16612

I AM A SLAVE TO ALL OF GETDARE AND ESPECIALLY TO MISTRESS BUBBLES
issabella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 02:02 AM   #48
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Part 21

Part 21

John Carson knocked on the door and paused.

“Enter!”

Carson opened the door and peeped inside. “Are you decent?”

“Yes,” Jane Powell said.

“I’ll come back later then,” Carson joked.

“What do you want, John?” Jane sounded frustrated.

John asked, entered the dorm. “ Have you seen... I thought you said you were decent,”

Jane was sitting on her bed, wearing a dressing gown. “This is as decent as it gets,” she said. “What do you want?”

Carson peered over to Jill Farrell’s bed. Jill was asleep under the covers. He looked back to Jane. “Have you seen Mike?”

“No,” Jane said, winding up her travel alarm clock. “Why?” She placed the clock on her bedside cabinet.

“I haven’t seen him since the evening meal,” Carson said, “I was wondering if you had.”

“No,” Jane said, “I haven’t seen him recently.” She looked over at the sleeping Jill. “I don’t know what he’s been up to.”

“Well, it’s lights out soon,” Carson said, “And he’s not back.”

“What do you want me to do about it?”

“Call out a search party?” Carson suggested.

“Mike can look after himself,” Jane said, “He might have gone for a walk somewhere.”

“Hmm,” Carson pondered, “Maybe.”

“Have you tried calling him?” Jane suggested.

“Good idea,” Carson said. He took out his phone and found Mike’s number. He dialled it.

~*~

The girls were still in the bathroom, talking about girly things. Emma and Katie were brushing their teeth.

“So, are you going out with anyone?” Emma asked Katie.

“I quite like Mark Green,” Katie replied, “But I’m not sure if I’m...” She spat out her used toothpaste and put her brush under the running water. “...ready for a relationship yet.” She rinsed out her mouth with water.

“Mark Green?” Emma said, “Isn’t that...?”

“He came on this trip last year,” Katie said, “He took the caving option, though.”

Emma nodded as she looked into the mirror.

The Everley Brothers burst into song from somewhere: “Wake up, little Su-uzy, wake up.”

“What’s that?” Emma said.

“I think it’s the Beatles,” Katie said helpfully.

The Everley Brothers continued to sing...

“Where’s it coming from?” Sarah asked as she exited a toilet cubicle.

Emma looked round. “Aren’t you going to flush it?”

“I only did a pee,” Sarah said, “It hasn’t even discoloured the water. I don’t want to waste...”

“Sounds like it’s coming from...” Katie tried to identify the source of the music. “Here.” She pointed at the bin.

Emma opened the bin and looked inside. The music got louder as the bin lid was opened.

“There’s a...” she reached inside, “Pair of trousers and some boxers in here.” She retrieved the garments and held them up for all to see.

“Eww,” Megan said, “Put them back. You don’t know where they’ve been.”

“In the bin,” Emma said.

“I mean before that,” Megan explained.

Emma searched the pockets of the trousers and took out a phone which was still playing The Everley Brothers’ Wake Up Little Suzy. She looked at the phone screen.

“Incoming call,” she said, “From John Carson.”

“Shit,” Katie said, “Mr Carson. He wants to know why we’re not in bed yet.”

Emma ended the call and studied the phone. “How did he know we were here?” she asked absently.

“He couldn’t possibly know,” Megan said.

“Anyhow,” Sarah offered, “Who’s phone is it?”

“Good point,” Emma said, “Let’s have a look.” She dropped the trousers and boxers on the floor and then went into the phone’s menu for clues.

The other girls crowded round her.

“Wow,” Emma said as she opened up the photos section. “There’s some pics of... Miss Farrell. Nude as the day she was born.”

“But more developed,” Katie said.

“Who do you reckon took them?” Megan asked.

“Don’t know...” Emma was fascinated by the pictures. “There’s one here of just her... you know...”

“Yeah,” Sarah said, looking at the picture, “We know!”

~*~

John Carson put his phone away. “It rang for a while and then just went dead,” he said.

“Strange,” Jane Powell said.

“Yes,” Carson said. “Very strange indeed.”

~*~

“Look at this logically,” Sarah Cartwright said, “Who would Mr Carson be calling?”

“One of the other teachers I would guess,” Emma said.

“Either Miss Farrell, Mrs Powell or Mr Williams,” Katie said.

“Well,” Sarah said, “Those boxers don’t look like Miss Farrell’s size.”

“And they don’t really suit Mrs Powell,” Megan added.

“Ergo...” Emma picked up the trousers again and reached into the back pocket. She pulled out a wallet and opened it up.

Inside the wallet was a picture of a very attractive woman and some bank cards.

Emma looked at one of the cards. “Mr M S Williams.”

“Mr Williams?” they all said in unison.

“What’s Mr Williams’ trousers doing in the bin?” Emma wondered out loud.

“And why has he got nude pics of Miss Farrell?” Katie added.

“Who’s that woman in the wallet pic?” Megan asked.

“Must be his wife,” Emma suggested.

“Or his bit of stuff,” Sarah said.

“I say again,” Emma reiterated, “What’s his trousers doing in the bin... in the girls’ bathroom?”

The girls looked around the bathroom.

“Er,... guys?” Sarah whispered, “I noticed before but didn’t pay much attention. One of the cubicles is locked.”

“You mean someone’s in there?” Katie whispered back.

“Let’s find out,” Megan whispered.

The four girls padded across the tiled floor towards the locked cubicle.

To be continued...

Last edited by Wordsmiff; 10-23-2014 at 02:07 AM.
Old 10-25-2014, 01:46 AM   #49
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Part 22

A short part just to find out how Bethany and Sophie are doing...

Part 22

Sophie and Bethany, dressed in pyjamas, hid at the top of the stairwell out of sight of the boys dorm.

“What now?” Sophie whispered. She peered round the corner.

“We wait till they go to the bathroom,” Beth said, holding the bag of phones. “They should be going soon.” She peered round the corner, too.

“So we just wait here?” Sophie asked.

Beth just nodded.

“It’s cold,” Sophie said.

“We won’t have to wait too long,” Beth said.

They heard a door open and ducked back to avoid being seen.

“I can’t believe she did it,” Liam’s voice said.

“Me too,” James’ voice added, “But she was fucking good.”

The voices faded as the boys walked down the corridor towards the boys’ bathroom.

“I could do with another one...”

“Maybe she’ll let you fuck her next...

“Hope so...”

Sophie and Bethany waited until they heard the bathroom door close and silence ensue and then they crept out into the corridor.

“They should all have gone,” Beth said.

The two girls quickly entered the boys dorm. It was empty.

Beth handed Sophie the bag of phones. “Put them back where you found them,” she said. “With luck, they won’t have had time to notice.”

“They didn’t seem too concerned,” Sophie said as she placed each phone where she’d found it. “I still can’t believe you sucked them all off though.” She stifled a giggle.

“A girl has to do what a girl has to do,” Beth said.

Sophie sat down on the bed beside Bethany. “Yeah, well, if it were me, I’d...”

“Will you finish putting those phones away before he boys come back,” Beth said.

Sophie bounced up again and got back to her task. “Sorry.”

Beth opened the bedside cabinet of the bed she was sitting on and started to rummage through it.

“Stop it,” Sophie said, “Don’t disturb stuff.”

Bethany closed the cabinet again. “Yeah, well...”

“All done,” Sophie said as she replaced the last of the phones. “What now?”

“Let’s go,”” Beth said, getting up from the bed.

As they opened the door to leave, they heard voices.

“Shit,” Beth said, closing the door again. “They’re coming back.”

“What do we do?” Sophie asked.

“Under the bed,” Beth said.

“Which bed?” Sophie said, looking round the room.

“Any fucking bed,” Bethany said.

The two girls dived under separate beds, just as the door opened. They peered out and saw three pairs of feet entering the dorm.

Shit, Bethany thought, we’re screwed.

To be continued...
Old 10-25-2014, 07:33 AM   #50
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

I really love this story great job.
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 01:46 PM   #51
issabella

good edition keep goinggg!!!!!!!!!!!

Dislikes: CBT, anal,

Limits: permanent,blood, scat, family, full public, pics, hard anal

Album of some of the clothes I have:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=16612

I AM A SLAVE TO ALL OF GETDARE AND ESPECIALLY TO MISTRESS BUBBLES
issabella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 06:35 AM   #52
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Part 23

Part 23

The girls took their position outside the toilet cubicle.

“Hello?” Sarah said, “Is anyone in there?”

Silence.

The girls exchanged glances with each other and then Megan crouched down to peer under the door.

“See anything, Meg?” Emma asked nonchalantly.

Megan looked up. She shook her head.

“He must be standing on the toilet then,” Katie concluded.

Megan stood up again.

Sarah went into the cubicle next to the occupied one and climbed up onto the toilet. She tried to raise herself up far enough to peer over the top of the partition but was not tall enough to see.

“Let me try,” Emma said, “I’m taller than you.”

“Hang on,” Sarah said, climbing down again, “I’ve got a better idea.” She exited the cubicle and tapped on the door of the occupied one.

As expected, there was no response from inside.

“Mr Williams,” she said, “If that’s you in there, then I should inform you that we have your phone. We also have the nude pics you took of Miss Farrell and the phone number of your wife...”

“His wife?” Emma said, quizzically.

“It must be in the directory somewhere,” Sarah said to Emma. She focussed on the toilet door again. “So, Mr Williams, would you rather we sent those pictures to your wife with a brief message explaining how you got them?”

“We could also send them to the Head Teacher as well,” Katie said, helpfully.

There was the sound of someone stepping down from the toilet bowl onto the floor. Then, the sound of the cubicle door being unlocked. The door opened a crack and Mike’s face appeared in the crack.

“Hiya,” Sarah said.

“I can’t come out,” Mike said, “I’m not fully dressed.”

Emma glanced back at the trousers and boxers on the floor. “No shit,” she said.

“What do you want?” Mike said, “If you give me my phone and trousers back, I’ll give you my credit card and its PIN number and you can get anything you want from wherever you want.”

“It’s tempting,” Emma said, looking at Mike’s phone and considering. “We may take you up on that offer later.”

“What is your PIN number?” Sarah asked.

“Two-Three-Four-Five,” Mike said.

“Cool,” Katie said, “Meg, get his credit card from the wallet.”

“Your state of undress is the least of your worries right now, Sir,” Sarah said, “Please come out here or we’ll send those pictures to your wife and to the Head... right now!”

The cubicle door opened and Mike walked out, his penis in full view.

The girls’ eyes were locked on the sight of the flaccid member.

“Very nice, Sir,” Emma said, “Miss Farrell must have really enjoyed that.”

The girls giggled.

“It’s not what you think,” Mike said.

“We think it’s a penis,” Katie said. “If it’s not what we think, what is it?”

“A worm?” Emma giggled.

“I mean,” Mike said, “The pictures. It’s not what you think.”

“We think it’s Miss Farrell, with her eyes closed,” Sarah said, “Does she know you took them?”

“Perhaps we could send them to her phone as well,” Megan suggested.

“No!” Mike tried to lunge for his phone but Emma, who was holding it, was too quick.

“Naughty,” Emma said, “That’s going to cost you.”

“What do you mean?” Mike asked.

Emma held out his phone. “Mr Carson tried to call you,” she said. “Call him back, tell him you went for a drive and got stuck. You’re spending the night in a inn at... somewhere. You can’t get back tonight.”

Mike nodded and held out his hand. “The phone?”

Emma shook her head. She dialled Carson’s number and put the phone on ‘speaker’. “I’ll hold it.”

The phone rang. It was picked up.

“Hello,” Carson’s voice said, “Is that you, Mike?”

“Yes,” Mike said, “I... er won’t be back at the centre tonight. I went for a drive and got stuck. I’m staying at a place in... er... Lea Hill village. I’ll try to get back as soon as I can.”

“Oh,” Carson said, “I see.”

Sarah did the ‘wind it up’ mime with her index finger.

“Have to go,” Mike said, “My phone battery’s low.”

“Okay,” Carson said. “See you... when I see you.”

“See you,” Mike said.

Emma ended the call. “Great,” she said, “Now go and hide your car, then come back to our dorm. If you do anything silly, or you’re not in our dorm within ten minutes, those pictures get sent to your wife.”

To be continued...
Old 10-28-2014, 06:00 AM   #53
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Looking forward to future updates thanks for sharing your skills.
Old 10-28-2014, 09:20 AM   #54
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

It is only getting better and better. Just one tiny request - Please don't rush past the good action
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 06:56 AM   #55
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Sorry for skipping the action but...

Sorry, Pete, but believe me, they're on the trip for a whole week and there's plenty of good action still to come. What I don't want to do is repeat myself - for example, there's only a certain number of ways you can describe a blow job or a good licking out
Old 11-03-2014, 07:02 AM   #56
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Part 24

Part 24

I’m screwed, Mike Williams thought.

He drove his car as quietly as he could out of the car park and down the narrow driveway towards the main road. Before reaching the junction, however, he pulled onto a small track between a stand of trees and parked up. He got out of the car, locked it and, after ensuring that it couldn’t be seen from the driveway, he made his way back to the hostel on foot.

He had no idea why he was obeying the girls’ commands and then he remembered the pictures on his phone and what his wife would do if she saw them.

As he walked back to the youth hostel, he thought about the four girls, especially Sarah Cartwright. When he came out of the toilet cubicle and saw her dressed only in her skimpy nightie with the outline of her bra and panties underneath he had to commandeer all of his willpower to prevent himself getting hard. Katie, too looked hot. He had had to focus his thoughts on other things.

He was telling the truth when he told Jane Powell that he had the occasional lewd thoughts about Sarah at school but that was all they were, thoughts. He would never act upon them.

Jane Powell. He remembered her dare. He still had to show her those pictures of Jill before midnight or he’d lose the dare. He hated losing, especially when a forfeit was involved. Funny, he thought, but he couldn’t remember if Jane had mentioned a forfeit or, if she did, what it was.

These thoughts ran through his head throughout his walk back to the youth hostel and, when he walked through the door, he realised that he had barely two minutes to get to the girl’s dorm. He could ill afford to be late now.

He ran up the stairs three at a time and, according to his watch, he knocked on the door of the dorm with seconds to spare.

“Come in.” It was Emma’s voice.

Mike opened the door and went in.

“Close the door, please,” Emma said.

Mike closed the door behind him. He looked round the room. The four girls were sitting on their respective beds, dressed as they were in the bathroom.

Katie still had on her nightie, which barely covered anything.

Megan had her pyjamas on and, now he had time to look, he noticed that they were pink.

Emma was wearing her oversize t- shirt, which came down to about mid-thigh.

Sarah... well he tried not to think too much about Sarah, lest he got hard.

“Sit down for a bit,” Emma said.

Where?” he asked.

Emma pointed to one of two empty beds. Six beds, he realised, so there were two girls missing from this dorm. He tried to remember who else shared this dorm and came up with Sophie Markham and Bethany Turner.

He sat down, wondering whose bed he was sitting on; was it Sophie’s? Sophie had pictures of him masturbating. He had to retrieve those pictures as well. He really was screwed otherwise.

“So,” Emma said, “Who’s been a naughty teacher then?”

Mike remained silent; he assumed it was a rhetorical question.

“Say something,” Emma pressed him, “You’re here all night.”

Mike looked up at Emma now. “If you think you’re going to keep me here all night,” he said, “You’ve got another thing coming.”

“Think,” Sarah said, “It’s ‘another think coming’, not ‘thing’.”

“It’s thing, surely,” Megan said.

“No,” Emma said, “Sarah’s right, it’s think. It’s ‘If you think... blah, blah, blah... you’ve got another think coming.”

“Yeah,” Katie added, “It must be, because think is the primary verb in the assertion, therefore...”

“What on earth are you girls going on about?” Mike screeched.

“Quiet,” Emma said, “We’re discussing your poor use of grammar.”

Mike sighed and shook his head. Was he dreaming this?

“Okay,” Emma said, “Stand up and drop your trousers.”

Mike hesitated. The girls had allowed him to put his trousers on before he left the bathroom, but not his boxers. If he dropped his trousers now, his penis would be on view again.

“Stand up,” Emma repeated.

Mike stood up.

“Drop your trousers,” Emma said.

Mike sighed. He unfastened his trousers and lowered them to his ankles. His penis was still, thankfully, flaccid.

The four girls got off their beds and stood in front of him, staring at his penis.

Mike was transfixed on Sarah’s body. Her nightie was almost transparent and he could see the bra and panties underneath. This was a far cry from seeing her at school in her uniform with the hem of her skirt rolled up.

He was starting to get hard and he knew that the girls knew it. He tried to think about something else to take his mind off it and immediately thought about Jane Powell. His thoughts however, turned to the moment when Jane gave him a blow job in the car and he got harder.

Bad move.

“Are you getting aroused?” Emma said, indicating his erection. “Do you want to fuck one of us?”

Mike was unsure whether or not this was another rhetorical question. He remained silent just in case.

“If so,” Emma added, “You’re going to have to earn it.”

To be continued...

PS The next part will be stuffed with good action
Old 11-04-2014, 12:18 AM   #57
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

I can only imagine how good the next part will be, you don't say in closing that the next part will be stuffed with action and your chapters are excellent. This time though you did so I'm thinking I will be blown away.
Old 11-04-2014, 06:25 AM   #58
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jklivin View Post
I can only imagine how good the next part will be, you don't say in closing that the next part will be stuffed with action and your chapters are excellent. This time though you did so I'm thinking I will be blown away.
Don't get your hopes up. I said that at the end of the last chapter for Peter1111's benefit who complained about the lack of action. So don't expect any Bruce Willis or Arnold Schwartzenegger type action will you? Think more along the lines of a practical ORAL test
Old 11-04-2014, 10:00 AM   #59
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

I really love this story ;O)
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 12:21 AM   #60
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

I have no desire for Willis or Arnold action, I love the action you provide. Thanks

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, dare, school, trip, truth