Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 09-29-2014, 04:24 PM   #1
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

Default Kaylee Continues to Give in

I'd been waiting at the arrivals gate for about five minutes. Customs seemed to be taking forever and I hated waiting. I had been very eager and excited since Kaylee begged for us to do this again, but longer; for me to control and make her my dirty little slut for more than just one day.

She has come so far since our last time together. SEE THE DETAILS
I have so much planned for her trip, she has no idea what she is getting herself into.
ShawnC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 04:27 PM   #2
blueseagreen

I just couldn't help but tell my side of the story as well
I took a deep breath as I walked past the air hostess, exiting the plane. She smiled at me and I managed a weak smile back. I could feel how wet my panties were. Thinking about what Shawn had done for me and what he was going to do to me made me so aroused. I so wanted to touch myself, but needed to get into the country first.

I concentrated on the floor, carefully following the crowd to passport control. The mixture of nerves and excitement bubbled within me as I walked along in my black wedges and short burgundy dress, my breasts sitting nicely in my balcony bra. I crossed my arms as I walked along the hallway. I caught two men looking at me and flicked my hair back, pushing my ass out a little deliberately. The dress was so short, I was sure they would see my sheer underwear. Shawn had been teaching me how to be a little more promiscuous and slutty in public. I knew he’d approve. I stared at them and they averted their attention elsewhere. I smirked and continued to the queue to enter the country.

I waited for a while, my fingerprints, passport and eyes were all scanned and I passed over my visa. After a long wait I finally passed through to the baggage reclaim hall. I sailed through here. Shawn asked me to only bring the essentials and that the only clothes I could have were the ones I was wearing.

I touched up my make-up in the bathroom, started chewing some gum Shawn had bought me Marc Jacobs Daisy the last time we met and told me to wear it, so I sprayed some of that on. I took in a deep breath, pinned my hair back on one side with a small flower clip and exited the bathroom.

The arrivals hall wasn’t busy; families and couples and groups swanned about and I looked around for a familiar face. I eventually met Shawn’s gaze and smiled, walking swiftly over to him.

“Hello sexy,” he said softly.

“Hello Sir,” I replied, the smile still on my face.

He kissed my cheek softly and brought me into an embrace before letting me go and leading me out of the airport and to the waiting area.

“The car is just up here,” he said, pointing up the sidewalk, “I’ve been looking forward to this trip for a while.”

“As have I Sir,” I said as we stopped outside the car.

Last edited by blueseagreen; 09-29-2014 at 04:37 PM.
blueseagreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 08:06 PM   #3
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

I open the door to the car and tell Kaylee to get in. I watch as she moves into the car and I notice how short her dress is. I can see the bottom of her ass cheeks as she turns into the seat.

I watch as she glances at a large bottle of water sitting on the floor by her feet. She still seems slightly nervous, despite our last encounters.

When I enter the car I already have my belt and zipper down. I order her to suck me off and make me cum. Her reaction is slow and I can see the apprehension in her eyes as she looks at me and bites her lip.
"Kaylee don't even think about being shy for me ... you have made it this far. Suck me off," I say directly, leaning back a little.

She moves her purse off her lap and onto the floor and dives in, fumbling with my cock. Still inexperienced, I help hold her red hair back and give her pointers on what to do with her mouth.

I last 5 minutes and shoot my load into her mouth.
"Don't make a mess and swallow it all please," I say, my hand resting on the back of her head.

She obeys and sucks the tip off making sure to get every last drop.

I open the large bottle for her and tell her; "Drink this all up. You have less than 10 minutes until we are in the hotel room."
She nods, taking the bottle from me and begins to drink.
We pull up to the Radisson Blu in ten minutes. The bottle is only half empty by the time we arrive. I help her out of the car as she still drinks from the bottle.

She keeps trying to drink the water in the elevator and starts to dance around as I hold her hand. I could tell her bladder was filling and smirk a little at the sight.

With one final gulp, she finishes the bottle of water just as we stand outside the door. I open it up and tell her to leave the bottle on a side table by the door, along with her bag and jacket.
As she turns back I take her hands and pull a pair of hand cuffs from the table. She gasps slighty as I quickly pull her hands up and cuff them to the pole in the closet, next to the hangers.

“Do you trust me Kaylee?" I ask her, looking into shock-filled eyes.
Clearly she was taken aback by my forcefulness
"I just love the idea of not letting you move while I do this,” I say, making eye contact with her, “I have been thinking about this ever since you sent me that one photo of you in this dress. Trust me Kaylee, I will let you go soon. Besides you need to pee for me. Don't you?"

"Yes Shawn, I trust you but do what you want soon because I am going to burst," she says, crossing her legs.

I pull out a switch knife that is a good 4-5 inches long. I lift up her short burgundy dress and start to rip it up the middle. I then rip it off her arms as she stands in her pale pink, feather print balcony bra with the matching sheer in the back panties.

I slowly place the knife in the centre of her bra. With one swift movement it burst open and her breasts pop out of it from the pressure.

She gasps for a moment and then starts to jump a bit feeling the pressure down below.
I pull her panties down and off her ass with force and let them lay on the floor beneath her. Her panties are the only thing I haven't torn up.

“Kaylee, I am going to count down and when I get to zero you may let go only for 3 seconds. You are going to aim for your panties. But only 3 seconds just to let some out. Do you understand?” I ask her.

“Yes Sir!” she says with urgency.

“3-2-1-0”

On one: nothing. On 2: a small burst of pee came out and ended just as I said 3.

“Good job Kaylee, I thought you weren't going to be able to hold it,” I say, smirking.

“I don't know if it’s possible for me to wait much longer Sir but I will try.”

I take of my shirt and then my pants. My white boxers could not hide my cock as I brush it up against her and remove the cuffs.

“It's time for your shower before you empty your bladder Kaylee. I want you to get in that shower,” I say, directing her to the bathroom.
I watch as she follows my instruction, then start to run to the bathroom shower. I swat her ass hard and she stops in her tracks.
"You didn't say yes Sir!" I exclaim.

“Yes Sir I am sorry it won’t happen again. Please let me make it up to you,” she says timidly.

“On your knees in the shower Kaylee. Quickly.”
I watched as Kaylee’s ass wiggled in the bathroom with my hand print on it from slapping her.

She got on her knees and I asked her to spread her legs apart and start to touch her pussy now, closing her eyes.

I took of my boxers and my 6.5 cock sprung out touching her face with the tip.

I than took a step back and told her to open her eyes. The moment she did I released a golden stream on her chest and it slowly arched on her face.
After about 1 minute I drained what I could on her face and chest. She took it like a good little girl and moved into the arch instead of away.

I than laid down between her crotch and started to use my mouth and tongue on her very wet pussy. She started to rock her hips into my mouth and then stopped.

“You need to go don't you?” I asked from beneath her.

“Yes Sir I do.”

“I want you to count like I did before down to zero than back up than stop. I want it in my mouth but I don't want to drown in it. Do you understand?”

“Yes Sir I do.”

“Then count!” I say, my hands on her thighs.

She starts to count and the liquid drips down my tongue filling up my mouth. On zero, she stops.

I swallow.

“Again, do it again,” I say.

“3-2-1-0,” she says softly.

There was more force this time, yet she stopped on zero and I swallowed.

We did this two more times and the last time I move from underneath her.

I stick my cock into her pussy whole and said; “Do it again. This time you don't need to stop.”

“3-2-1.”
The flood gates were open as she gushed all over me. The moment we were done I waited until the last drip fell. With no notice I jerked hard in her.

She gasped as I continued to fuck her pussy, using her pee as the lubricant. I rammed her hard 10 times until she almost collapsed. I started the shower and bent her over doggy style.

She started to moan, her back arching.
"I am going to fuck your brains out in this shower Kaylee, how do you like that you naughty girl?"

That was it, she orgasmed hard on me. I could feel your pussy spasm around my cock as you squealed out in ecstasy.

As she started to loosen up and relax I pulled back her hair and fucked her again against the wall standing up. I thrashed her body against the wall and spread apart her ass noticing your red anus. I pulled my cock back and forth until she started to scream again. I could care less if the people in the next room were hearing this. I was enjoying myself.

“Please harder Shawn! I need it deeper to cum again,” she said breathlessly.

“Get back on your knees let me shove it in further and get your head down to the floor.”

Wrapping one leg almost up to her head, I pulled back and quickly shoved it deep in her pussy one hard push.

She gasped "OH FUCK PLEASE DO THAT SOME MORE!"

Five hard pushed later I could feel the tension building deep in her pussy. Finally she came hard again pushing my cock out and showering my dick with her pussy juice.

I let her relax and enjoy it for just a moment and finally spoke up;

“Kaylee I want you to make me cum with your mouth and I want to cum on your face. Don't disappoint me.”
Old 10-03-2014, 01:28 AM   #4
blueseagreen

The request was muffled as I breathed quickly, the blood already rushing to my head. I could feel my chest rising and falling rapidly as I twisted around. I looked at the hard cock in front of me, licked my lips and shuffled myself forward slightly.

I was somewhere else, and I looked up at him, my eyes full of lust and my mouth creeping into a smirk before I opened it. I took his cock in one hand from underneath, caressing the balls with my fingers. I moved it up and licked the shaft, lingering over the tip and back down again.

I began to massage the balls as I moved my mouth over his length and slowly began to suck. I could still taste myself on you as I moved in a little deeper. The water was still running down my back. I looked up making eye contact as I moved my mouth over his cock. I felt my pussy begin to pulse again.

All apprehension was gone as I moved my head faster. I could hear his sounds of pleasure above me and got faster. He started to move into me, and I grasped my thumbs as I felt him go deeper within me.
Still in a state of ecstasy I could hear nothing. I felt him begin to twitch within me and pull away slightly. I pulled back too, closed my eyes and flung my head back. My mouth was still open slightly and I soon felt his cum on my face. I could feel it travelling down into my mouth and I licked my lips, swallowing as it did.

I opened my eyes after a few moments and looked up at him again with lust and desire in my eyes.

“Good girl,” he says with a smile, breathing heavily.

We stayed breathing heavily for a few moments, until Shawn told me to stand up and clean myself off. I showered myself quickly and as I went to grab a towel from the wall, Shawn grabbed my hand and shook his head.

He tugged it gently and led me to the bed, telling he to lie down spread eagle. I did as I was told, and soon felt the metal restraints on my ankles and then my wrists. I could feel my pussy begin to pulse, my stomach tightening in arousal.

“You do trust me, little slut?” he asked.

“Yes Sir,” I replied.

I lay there naked, and still wet, my arms and legs spread and restrained against the bed. He knelt in between my legs and moved his hand slowly down my wet and sensitive body, starting from my jaw. He lingered over my breasts and I moaned softly arched my back a little. He moved his mouth over my nipples and I moaned louder this time. His hands moved down further and I could feel my skin begin to form goose bumps.

Finally his fingers found my clit and pussy. I arched my back at the light touch, still sensitive down there.

“My, my little slut, you are still so wet,” Shawn said.

I could only manage a moan as he gently began to rub. He then stopped and I whimpered. I heard some rustling from across the room and tried to look. I saw him return with a vibrating bullet, a large rabbit and a dildo.

He only smirked at me as he inserted the vibrating bullet. As it hit my g-spot I jerked and moaned. He then turned the rabbit on the highest setting and placed the tip on my clit. I began to feel the intensity very quickly.

“Don’t cum until I tell you Kaylee,” I heard Shawn say.

I whimpered at this, thinking about the torture. Yet I knew the denial would only make it worse.

Shawn began to circle the vibrator around my clit, increasing the pleasure. I clenched around the bullet vibrator, trying to make sure it would stay in.

“Oh, please let me cum Sir,” I breathed out.

“Not yet,” he said.

“Please, Sir, please let me cum!”

“Are you close slut?” he asked.

“Yes Sir. Oh please, PLEASE!”

“Push the bullet out.”

I stopped clenching around the bullet slipped out on its own from how wet I was down there.

I then felt the dildo slip in and he began pumping it in and out of my tender pussy. I didn’t know how much longer I could last.

“PLEASE SIR, PLEASE LET ME CUM!” I screamed.

“Cum for me slut,” he all but whispered.

I heard the request and pushed against the dildo as I gushed out and screamed in pleasure. My back arched high and I felt the pressure against my wrists and ankles as I pulled up.

As I moved to bring myself down again, I felt the rabbit go in, on high, as it pleasured my pussy and clit.
It only took three minutes for me to get to the edge again.

“May I cum Sir?” I asked.

“Yes, you may.”

My legs shook this time as I squeezed my muscles around my pussy muscles around the vibrator. I came again and screamed once more, feeling slightly exhausted by this point.

My chest was rising and falling rapidly and my thighs were shaking.

“Well done slut,” I heard Shawn whisper in my ear. He kissed the side of my neck several times. I began to move against the restraints again, and he finally let me go.

“You can go and dry off Kaylee,” he said.

“Thank you Sir.”

I made my way to the bathroom and grabbed a towel, drying my hair and body. My pussy was very tender and even the brushes I made with the towel made me squirm.

As I finished drying myself I came to the realisation that I didn’t have any clothing. My dress and bra lay torn on the ground and my panties were soaked with my pee.

“Um, Shawn?” I said, exiting the bathroom in the towel, looking down at the torn pieces of fabric on the floor.

“No clothing huh?” he said, smirking at me.

I nodded in confusion.

“Don’t worry, I came prepare,” he said, stepping past me and opening up the other side of the wardrobe, “We will need to go shopping but, as much as I would love you to, you can’t go out naked.”

He took out the short, tight dress and gave it to me. I smiled, trying not to laugh as I looked at it. He was appealing to my geeky side as well now. The dress was all he gave me and I quickly slipped it on. The dress covered me enough, but I feared that if I did bend over my bare ass would be seen. I felt sexy in it.

“Thank you Sir, I love it.”

“Good. Now, I left everything you need to do your hair and make-up in the bathroom. But hurry, we have some shopping to do.”

I entered the bathroom, a flurry of excitement filling my stomach. I didn’t know what more to expect, but if this was just the beginning, I knew the trip was going to be an exciting one.

Last edited by blueseagreen; 10-03-2014 at 01:31 AM.
Old 10-04-2014, 10:54 AM   #5
blueseagreen

I had a small bag with me, which I placed my make-up, phone and coin purse. I felt very exposed, having no bra and panties on and a very skimpy dress. On the plus side, it did seem to give me an amazing cleavage.

"Are you ready my little slut?" I heard Shawn ask from behind me.

"Yes Sir," I replied, turning my head to look at him, smiling.

He pushed his body against my back as he reached to open the door. He was already making me so aroused.

I walked out of the door into the hall, and he grabbed my ass before taking my hand.

"You do look stunning in that dress my little slut," he whispered into my ear.

I blushed as he pushed the button for the elevator. It opened up quickly and we walked in, our hands still intertwined.

It was empty and as the doors closed, Shawn pulled me into the corner, and pushed his fingers up my dress and to my pussy. I gasped as he gently rubbed me. I opened my legs wider to help him, and wanted so badly to take his wrist and push his fingers further into me.

"You're still so wet Kaylee," he said with a smirk.

He pulled his fingers up to my mouth and made me lick them clean.

"Thank you Sir," I whispered as I finished.

The elevator came to a stop at the lobby and we got out, passing two men as we did. I looked at the floor as I passed them but as I looked back I could see them staring at my ass. I smirked and then looked at Shawn.

“What have I told you about not shying away from sexual attention?” he asked sternly.

“Sorry Sir,” I said shyly.

“I’ll keep your disobedience noted for later,” he said as we exited the hotel.

I walked a little taller in my black wedges, pushing my breasts out slightly. I felt Shawn take me by the waist and pull me into him slightly as we walked to the mall just next to the hotel. I could feel the air between my legs and it amplified how wet my pussy was.

“We’ll start with the bras, Kaylee. Remember that task you chickened out on a while back?” he said into my ear.

I almost stopped in my tracks remembering the task I did not complete. I had to slightly expose my breasts while bra shopping. I dreaded to think how this would be done in my dress and if it would be worse due to by disobedience.

“Yes Sir, I can’t wait,” I said, my voice slightly shaking: partly from fear, partly from excitement.

Despite my nervousness, I could feel my stomach flip and my pussy get wet. I kept walking and as we entered the mall, Shawn took my hand again. The place was huge, I’d never been anywhere like it.

I let Shawn lead the way. Being unfamiliar with American stores, I followed along, taking his direction as I was already accustomed to.

The first store we entered was Macy’s. He decided to test the water with me a bit and let me pick one bra from the store. I didn’t have to do the task quite yet, but the anticipation was killing me. I looked down at my chest to see that my erect nipples were visible through the fabric.

I picked a purple lace balconette bra (http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/b...26slotId%3D119), which Shawn approved and he handed me the money to pay.

I approached the sales desk, smiling awkwardly at the women. She looked in her mid-40s and I caught her glancing at my chest as she handed me the bag with a smile. I felt a little embarrassed as I thanked her and went back to Shawn.

“I have an idea,” he said as he led me out of the store.

The mall wasn’t overly busy, but there was still a sizeable crowd around.

“I want you to drop the bag and bend over to pick it up. I want the bra lying out on the floor. Don’t bend your knees,” Shawn said.

I gulped and then walked forward, trying to position the bag in a way that the bra would fly out. I took a few more steps forward and almost threw it across the floor. It landed near some benches where three guys and two girls sat. They looked quite young, and I heard a gasp as the bra came flying out.

I took a deep breath and stepped over to it, bending down. I could feel the fabric travel up my ass and was sure the bottom of my ass was on display. I could also feel my tits pulling down and as I took the bra in my hands and glanced at the benches. The three guys were staring at me, one was smirking. The girls on the other hand had open mouths and almost disgust on their faces.

Pulling the bag up with my other hand I placed the bra back into it and stood up. I pulled my dress down again and flashed a smile at the men on the bench. I was almost sure one of them winked at me as I turned, my hair flowing, back towards Shawn.

“Very nice my little slut,” he smiled, “I enjoyed the show on my end. And I think those guys did too.”

I blushed and brushed my hair behind my ear.

“The fun is only just beginning,” he said.

I followed him again and we entered Victoria’s Secret.

“Pick three bras to try on,” he whispered into my ear, “I want you to try them all on and then exit the room with the top of your areolas showing. Ask a sales assistant to help you find another size or something. But you must do this outside of the changing room, understood?”

I took a deep breath in and nodded, “Yes I do Sir.”

“Good girl. Off you go,”

I browsed around the selection, taking my time to choose the most revealing and sexiest bras I could find. After a while I finally had my three and headed to the changing room.

https://www.victoriassecret.com/bras...alogueType=OLS

I entered the dressing room, pulled over the curtain and slipped the top of my dress down. I tried on each one individually, liking how good they made me look and feel. I couldn’t wait for Shawn to see me in them.

I deliberately got one bra in a cup size up and so pulled up the top of my dress, adjusting it so my areola was on show slightly. I left the other bras there with my bag and took the bigger one with me.

I clocked a young female assistant fairly close to me and took a deep breath in as I approached her.

“Hello, I was wondering if you could help me?” I said, a little flustered.

She spun around. She had amazing long blonde hair which practically glowed. Her face was very round and she had a skinny waist. Her blouse could barely contain her sizeable breasts and I could see the black lace of her bra peeping out.

“How can I help you?” she smiled sweetly.

“I appear to have picked up the wrong size, can you help me find mine?” I asked, trying to make my voice not shake.

“Of course,” she said, looking at the bra which I was holding very near my quite exposed breasts.

I watched as her blue eyes lingered over my chest for a moment before she led me to where the same bra was hanging. I told her my size and she found it fairly quickly. I thanked her and headed back to the changing rooms, embarrassed. I knew she could see and she was only being polite.

“Very good, my little slut,” I heard Shawn say as I entered the changing room.

“How did you-“ I say before he places his hand over my mouth.

“Ssh, we don’t want anyone to hear,” he says.

I shake my head and he takes his hand away.

I place the bra on the bench with the others and Shawn lifts my dress up and over my head.

“On your knees,” he says, unbuttoning his pants.

I obey, now naked, and shuffle towards him.

“Make me cum in this dressing room you dirty little slut,” he says.

I get aroused by his command and begin sucking on his semi-hard cock. I use my hands a little, then lick his balls, trying to be a little more adventurous. I can feel my pussy begin to get wet and I resist the urge to touch it; this is about Master Shawn’s pleasure right now, not mine.

I continue to suck, going a little deeper than I have before. I feel his hand twist into my hair as he pushes me in further and before long he shoots his load into my mouth. I swallow almost instinctively and he buttons up his pants again.

“Thank you Sir,” I say, looking up at him.

“Good girl. Now, get dressed. We’ll pay for these and then get you some more clothes.”

He leaves the dressing room cautiously, deliberately holding the curtain open a little longer than needed. After it falls back into place I sit on the floor and slowly touch my aching wet pussy for a few seconds. The temptation was too much.

I recollect myself and redress, grabbing my bag and bras.

The blonde assistant rings up the bras for me, giving me a strange look as I take the bag from her. Did she see me kneeling naked on the floor as well? I smile and thank her as I meet Shawn outside the store.

“Still wet, little slut?” he says.

I nod, and he takes my hand as we venture to the next store.
Old 10-04-2014, 03:41 PM   #6
Master Rayne

Location: I'm Canadian. If you have a problem with that, GET LOST!

gosh

what a well trained slut you are!

my slave is also very obedient too
Master Rayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 10:07 AM   #7
sub_boy
getDare Sweetheart

i love this story as well. i like the back and forth perspectives.
sub_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 07:08 AM   #8
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

We started to walk around the mall and I noticed something coming up. My mind began working as I started to get ideas: it was a pet store.

Kaylee wasn't paying any attention as we came to the door and I pulled her in by the waist.

"Do exactly as I say and don't question me," I say quietly.

"Yes Sir what do you want?" she replies, looking slightly confused.

I didn't respond as I was on a mission. I made a bee line to the dog area, grabbing a pink leash, pink collar and a silver dog bowl. The next aisle had a selection of dog tags with a machine that you could engrave whatever I wanted on them. I grabbed one that was also pink and inserted it in the engraving machine.

Kaylee watched as I typed and hit enter to start the engraving. The front side read"Kaylee" with the back side saying "Property of Shawn".

She was speechless for sometime and than asked.

"Are you going to be pulling around the mall like a dog?"

"Nope maybe in the hotel room but I do want the collar and tag on you."

"Okay well you may need to take me to the bathroom soon I really need to pee."

I started to smirk and she smirked back.

I remember passing one of those family restrooms at the mall.

"Luckily the mall was slow today because its the middle of the week. We are going to find some where I can bring you to go potty."

I paid for the stuff, the girl at the register not even paying attention to the dog tag. We walked out to find that bathroom.

We walk to the bathroom and just before we reach the door I put the collar and tag on Kaylee, as she lifts her hair to help. It doesn't match the outfit but it doesn't look bad with it.

"When the door opens I want you to start to go on your hands and knees and put on the leash,” I tell her, handing her the pink cord.

I swing open the door she walks in, putting the leash on as she starts to go down to the floor. The door slams shut and she is already on your hands and knees.

“Good little girl,” I say.

Now it’s time for my little pet to go potty. I walk around the 10x10 bathroom. It has a men’s urinal a normal toilet and sink. I then spot a little drain in the middle of the floor.

“I want you to squat like a girl dog and go in the centre so it runs down the drain,” I tell her, holding onto the leash.

Her short tight dress makes it easy to sit and I pull up the hem so I can see more.

I stand in front of her and place her hands apart so I can see her pussy start to open up.

She stares up into my eyes as I stare at her pussy and smirk. She let it out slowly, almost like a dribble. She pulsed her pussy in and out so the pee splats out on the floor in little spurts, sometimes hitting the drain and other times hitting the floor.
Old 10-09-2014, 06:38 AM   #9
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

Once Kaylee looked as though she finished, I told her "Stay girl! Stay just like a little dog."

I reached down and took my finger and re-opened her pussy lips and began to reach in further. I knelt alongside her with one hand down by her pussy and the other started to reach down her ass. I curled two fingers up and in and began to make her hole bigger.
She began to moan a little bit, and her body reacted to my touch.

Her eyes rolled back into her head and her legs started to give out, pushing my hand into her now drenched pussy. I continued to grind the palm of my hand on her clit.

She started to buck as I now put three fingers in with ease. Soon I hit a spot that made her even more wet.

"Oh.... My fucking God! Please don't stop....” Kaylee yelled out, “How many fingers do you have in?"

“Only three but you can handle another!” I stated

“Yes please!”

"That wasn't a question" I said as I slipped in another finger. I could feel her pussy start to tighten, gripping almost my whole hand.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck,” she yelled out.

I was sure others outside might hear but it didn't stop me. My hand was making that noise it makes when it is smacking against flesh that is wet. I couldn't see but I could smell it and I could feel it.

The white cum began to ooze through my fingers, as she screamed out in pleasure.

Finally I pulled my fingers out and put them up to her face. I didn't have to ask. I know Kaylee loves to taste herself. She told me once when we chatted; she said it was like instinct that when she came, she always tasted herself.

She opened her mouth and slowly took each finger one at a time and licked it clean, as I smirked at my good little slut.
Old 10-13-2014, 09:35 AM   #10
blueseagreen

As I finished licking Shawn’s fingers, he stood up, pulling on the leash as he did. I stood up with him, my legs shaking and he held me in place as I stood.

He pulled down my dress and adjusted it, showing more of my cleavage than earlier.

He takes off the collar and puts it into the bag.

“Maybe we’ll use it again later,” he says and I nod.

My legs still shake and my arousal grows at the thought of having some pet play on this trip.

“Now,” he says as he leads me out of the door, “I want you to get ready for dinner this evening. Hair, make-up and a dress. Sexy not slutty. Surprise me. You’ll need underwear too.” He hands me $500 dollars and my eyes widen.

“Yes Sir,” I say, taking the money and placing it in my purse.

“The limo will pick us up at 5.30 at the main entrance, where we came in. Don’t be late my little slut,” he whispers and places a kiss on my cheek.

I watched as he walked away and I felt a little nervous and scared. I decided to head left and find somewhere for a dress. I didn’t have much time and eventually found a store which looked sexy but classy enough for high end dining attire.

I grabbed a few and headed towards the dressing room. I had forgotten that I had no underwear on and my pussy was still wet. Yet I had to try on these dresses.

The first two were okay, but didn’t suit me well. The first one was red and too boxy. The second just looked too slutty. The third however was the perfect mix; its emerald green colour flattered my hair and skin tone, the hem stopping just above my knees. It was fully lace with thick straps and a subtle neckline which made my boobs look amazing and showed off some cleavage. The material underneath was mesh and was slightly see through. I knew this would be the one and that Shawn would also approve.

I picked up a matching green clutch bag which had a diamante clasp, as well as some sexy black heels. I paid for the clothing and then headed for the lingerie store directly opposite the store I was in. As I walked over I noticed two guys staring at me on a bench. I flicked my hair and subtly pulled my dress down a little so that my nipples were nearly showing. I took out the lipstick from my bag and dropped it in front of them. I bent over and picked it up, flashing them my breasts as I did.

Their mouths were open as I flashed them a seductive smile and put a little lipstick on my lips. I walked away with my back straight and smiled as I entered the lingerie store. I was upset that Shawn wasn’t there to see what I had done but he’d find out soon enough.

The perfect underwear hit me as soon as I stepped in; black lace panties with a red bow in the front and little red ties in the back. There was also a small keyhole in the front and back. There was a matching bra and I picked up my size instantly.

There was very little time left so I walked along the mall a little and came to a very fancy looking salon. Shawn had expected the best from me so I decided to go in and see if they could take me. Thankfully they had had a cancellation and took me straight away.

My stylist looked in her late 20’s and had perfectly smooth brown hair. Her breasts were quite large and her pink lace bra was visible in her black blouse.

“So what can I do for you today?” she asked with a smile.

“Well, I’m going for a high end meal tonight.” I said.

“Oh, lovely,” she said, “Anything in particular you would like.

“Nothing too heavy on the make-up. And a cute up-do would be nice, please,” I said.

“Sure, no problem.”

She started by brushing out my hair and then taking the curling iron and twisting my hair around it. I became very aware of the fact that she could probably see my bra-less breasts and became aroused at this. I shuffled in my chair and tried to focus on the small talk.

The girl began pinning the hair into a large bun at the side of my head, inserting little silver diamantes into it. She swept my bangs to the side and I smiled at the result, hoping Shawn would like it.

As she moved in front of me to do my make-up I was closer to her breasts. I was getting very aroused at them as they were the perfect round shape. I had never really thought about women that much before but in that moment, I wanted to grab and kiss her breasts.

The make-up didn’t take long. It was very subtle, and she had accentuated my eyes with a hint of eyeliner and had given me red lips. I smiled and stood up, going over to the cashier to pay. I looked up at the clock on the wall and noticed that it was almost 5:10.

“Um, do you have anywhere I could change?” I asked the lady as I handed her the money.

“Yes, we do. There is a changing and shower room through the back.” She pointed around the corner.

“Thank you,” I said as I handed over the money and headed to where the woman pointed.

I carefully slid off my dress and stood naked, feeling a pulsing in my pussy. I turned on the water and took the shower head down, rinsing off my body, careful not ruin my hair or make-up.

I let the water linger over my clit for a while and eventually turned it off, thinking of the time. But I was so horny. I sat on the bench and within five minutes I was close, pushing my fingers in and out of my soaking pussy. Images of the pet play in the bathroom, the stylist, the blow job in the changing rooms all flashed before my eyes. I tried not to scream in pleasure but I was too carried away.

In moments I felt myself gush as I screamed. I opened my eyes to see the mess I had made on the floor, and licked my hands clean.

“Is everything alright in there?” I heard a woman say.

“Yes, um, just…saw a spider,” I said, turning red.

I didn’t have time to clear up the mess properly and so slipped on my new underwear, the dress and shoes, moving all of my stuff into the clutch bag. I took the dress I had on earlier and cleared up what I could of the mess I had made.

With the clothes I had on earlier in a bag, I scurried out of the salon, saying a quick thank you as I did. I walked as quickly as I could to the main entrance and could already see the limo waiting.

As I stepped through the doors, I saw Shawn step out of the vehicle, the door being held by the driver.

I looked him up and down, mesmerised by his perfectly tailored gray suit.

“Hello sexy,” he smirked.

“Hello, sir,” I said, almost too shocked.

“I have something for you,” he said, taking out a tiny turquoise drawstring bag.

I knew that bag anywhere and he told me to turn around, as he placed the most stunning white gold Tiffany’s necklace around my neck. It was long and the intricate swirled pendant sat perfectly on the top of my cleavage.

“Thank you,” I all but whispered.

“Ready for dinner?” he asked.

I nodded and stepped into the limo, two champagne flutes lying on the small table.

“I like this very much,” Shawn said, running his hands over my breasts and the top of the dress.

“Thank you Sir,” I said, smiling.
Old 10-19-2014, 11:41 PM   #11
blueseagreen

As I sipped the champagne from the glass, I noticed a TV on the wall of the limo with a DVD player and a DVD case. I glanced over to the space next to Shawn and saw the remote control laying there. He clocked my gaze and spoke.

“The sooner you drink that champagne, the sooner you’ll find out my plans.”

I took a large gulp this time, regretting it as the bubbles travelled down my neck. A few sips later and the glass was empty. I set the glass down on the table and turned to Shawn.

“We’re going to have a little fun before we get to the restaurant,” he said, clicking a button on the remote.

I glanced over to the screen to see a sexy, nude brunette playing with herself. I was still so wet and horny from my little play time in the changing room, and I could already feel my hand gravitate towards my soaked pussy.

Shawn threw off his jacket and undid his belt, unbuttoning his pants and slipping them down. I could feel my stomach twist as I watched him. His semi-hard cock sprung free as he slipped off his boxers and turned to me. He pulled up my dress so it rested above my stomach. Shawn lingered over my new panties and I caught him smiling as he pushed my knees apart and moved my panties down.

I looked over at the screen again to see that the brunette had been joined by two men. She was giving one a blow job while the other licked her pussy. I slid my body down and let my left had slip to my already wet pussy.

I watched as Master Shawn took a more comfortable positon too, my eyes fixed on his cock.

“May I?” I asked without hesitation, my right hand already extended.
I heard him smirk, “May you what?”

“May I please make you cum with my hand Master Shawn?”

“Yes, my little slut,” he said, guiding my hand towards his cock, “you may.”

As my hand wrapped around it, I could feel my stomach tightening and I began to rub my clit harder. I had never really given a proper hand job before and I started to get nervous as I realised this. I did not want to displease Master Shawn.

“A little tighter,” I heard him say.

I gripped a little harder and began to stroke a little faster. I took his sounds of pleasure as approval and continued to move my hand up and down his shaft.
It took me a few seconds to get myself into a rhythm. I inserted a finger into my pussy as I watched the man licking the brunette’s pussy, enter her with his cock. I closed my eyes and let my back arch as I picked up speed on Shawn’s hard dick.
As I moved my hand up to the head, I could feel the pre cum already there. I instinctively took it onto my fingers and licked it off before returning to making us both cum.

I felt my pussy muscles already start to squeeze around my finger. I was glad that my dress was resting above my stomach as I could feel how wet I was. I moved both my hands faster as I felt that warm sensation travel through me.

My legs were beginning to shake and I pushed another finger in and started to get faster. My chest was rising and falling and I could feel myself moaning and gasping. I opened my eyes to see the girl being fucked roughly from both ends. Images of myself in her place flashed before me and I could feel myself push out and cum all over my fingers.

“Keep going slut,” I heard Shawn say. I hadn’t noticed that I had stopped on his cock.

I inserted my fingers into my mouth to lick them clean and then continued on my Master’s throbbing penis.

My breathing was hard as I tried to concentrate on making Shawn cum. I had forgotten where we were and wondered if the driver had heard me. I could be quiet, but I was so caught up in the moment that I was almost certain that he must have heard me.
Moments later, Shawn’s hot cum flew out, falling onto my hand. Without being told or asked I licked up his cum from my hand and his cock.

“Looks like someone is hungry,” I heard Shawn laugh above me.

I smiled, licking my lips and watched as the girl on the screen swallowed cum too.
Old 02-15-2015, 05:06 PM   #12
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Love and there's two point of views.One of the best story's on Getdare.Only other story to honored to have me say that.
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 10:33 AM   #13
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Please continue the story.
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk