Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 10-16-2014, 08:15 AM   #1
sissy932

Default sissy sister gf (sucked my dad's dick)

So lastnight our sissy, got to suck 20 dicks. She also sucked my dad's dick. All night we fed her shit piss and cum. She has a strap on r a dick in her ass and mouth at all times. Besides when eating shit. Even after she did that she had a dick shoved in her mouth to help push the shit down her throat. Rite now our sissy has his face in my ass. So when I have to shit the sissy will be ready. His girlfriend if fucking his ass with a strapon. Now he is eating my shit as it is coming out. After this her brother will shove his dick down her throat. Her father has already came over and shit on the sissy. The sissy has to go to work in a lIL bit. Where he is to put my panties on, and that's the only underwear she can wear the rest of the week. Why she is at work we will fill up the bathtub for when she gets home. I will have 10 guys to waiting. So as soon as she walks in the door she is gonna get thrown to the floor and striped down to her panties. And have a dick shoved rite up her ass. She will also have one go in her mouth. And just be rapped as much as they want to. Then they will get to piss and shit on her.
sissy932 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 05:23 PM   #2
sissy932

Default sissy

Sissy is sitting in the bathtub covered in piss and poop
sissy932 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk