Old 10-01-2010, 11:27 AM   #151
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Default toilets

ANSWERS TO A FEW QUESTIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12356416514a View Post
did you take that picture or found it on the internet? Anyway good job
No sorry tried to take picture but mine was so poor quality (raining) so took picture of internet. However these were the same toilets in Lincoln that this happened in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedaDare View Post
Flippin eck - I've used those toilets!!
Believe it or not, ive been in them toilets too, lol (hopfully never will again though)

MORE STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST WILL FOLLOW SOON
THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR KIND COMMENTS

L O V E
R A C H I E

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 11:28 AM   #152
NasserGurang

Send a message via Yahoo to NasserGurang
Default Hot

This is getting very hot - great story
NasserGurang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 02:15 PM   #153
12356416514a
getDare Devil

Send a message via Yahoo to 12356416514a

wow, thx for the fast reply

Yes I'm a BOY!!! Stop asking me
12356416514a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 10:45 PM   #154
timetoshine
Distinguished Member

I think this should be in the best of gd section.
timetoshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 11:12 AM   #155
insane44

story is one of the best stories on the site right now!!
Old 10-02-2010, 12:19 PM   #156
Rachie

Default Part 30 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)[/

Thank you for all of your comments please keep it up, all comments and feedback are much appreciated. Hope you like this chapter!

Part 30 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

“Where’s the toilet paper” asked Sarah “Here” said John handing Sarah her used underwear. “Don’t try to be funny” said Sarah staring into John’s eyes. “There’s hardly ever any toilet roll in these toilets so you will have to use these” John replied thrusting Sarah’s black silk thong into her hand. She dutifully wiped her bits and pieces before re-standing allowing her short skirt to flow down just above her knees.

“Ok are we finished in here” asked Sarah. “No!!! You have got to flush the toilet roll away, you dirty little slutty girl” replied John. “But, But.. There isn’t any toilet roll master.” “What’s that in your hands” John snapped. “Please don’t make me, flush these away, they are my favourite pair, I will do anything to keep these.” “Ok” said John “I want them to be totally shoved inside of you, until I say otherwise, any hole it’s up to you.” Sarah thought for a second before deciding she couldn’t fit them in her ass, didn’t want them in her mouth again especially after just wiping herself on them, the only other hole she had left was her creamy, juicy young pussy. She slowly bent down saying “Yes master, thank you master” as she shoved her thong deep into her shaven hole.

“Does this slave please you master” said Sarah. “Yes you are both being like total slut slaves, just as I want you” was John’s happy reply with a big grin on his face. Laura secretly wanted the toilet also however she did not want to go through the punishment that her sister had just received, so she decided to wait, hopefully there would be a more appropriate place and time.

The trio all sneaked out of the toilet, going up the steps back towards the canal a tall stocky man was stood waiting for them, he looked like a PCSO (police officer with less duties/commands) “What have we here” he snapped, “Why are you two down in the gents toilets. The girls looked at the man hardly knowing what to say, “Sorry sir, we are new.... and needed the toilet so desperately, we followed the signs and it led to here, we did not realise this was only the males toilet” The PCSO hardly knew what to do, did he believe them?

“This is one of the favourite places for drug dealers; we will need to do a strip search” he demanded. Sarah was so worried about having a strip search while she still had her sexy panties shoved inside her creamy twat, also both girls had no underwear on.

The twins and John hardly knew what to do when the Officer went to call for a female assistant over his radio, suddenly ....................

TO BE CONTINUED …………

I wonder what happens? The suspense is almost killing me - (Wait, i already know lol)

Keep reading STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST to find out

All comments are much appreciated. The more comments, the more i feel the urge to write.

L O V E
R A C H E L

BED HABITS

Old 10-02-2010, 01:01 PM   #157
Sharp Nacelle
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Sharp Nacelle

I hope there's many more parts to this story still to go.

Do you work out where the cliffhanger is going to be at the start of each part and then work out how to get there, or just find a natural place to stop?
Anonymous secrets
My advert
Sharp Nacelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 01:37 PM   #158
cee88

Great twist. Can't wait to see what happens next!
cee88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 02:09 PM   #159
dragonator
getDare Devil

... i know u've got more written... POST IT!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

i must do any dare that i get as long as this is a part of my signiture
I was dared to post my full erect length. my full erect penis length is 3 inches.
dragonator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 10:15 PM   #160
timetoshine
Distinguished Member

strip search. thats an interesting twist. i look forward to seeing what happens.
timetoshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 08:26 AM   #161
BLOEM51

Very interesting twist Wonder what is going to happen next Rachie ,you are always stopping each part with a little suspense However I think it`s good, because now we can`t wait to see what`s going to happen in the next part
BLOEM51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 09:08 AM   #162
archie21
getDare Succubus

Horny as usual and I had the glorious time of being able to read three parts one after the other... love the twist at the end of this part with the officer.... I hope the female officer enjoys their bodies.... I look forward to the next posting... and your answer to my pm.

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 12:51 PM   #163
glasssbottle174
getDare Sweetheart

Ive just ready every single post in this and i am so damm horny. you have done an excellent job here well done

Likes: mild humiliation, cum play, mild bondage, mild pain, chastity, spanking, edging, denial, JOI

Dislikes: public, illegal, permanent, anal, pee/poo, crossdressing, family/friends, videos

Kik on request
glasssbottle174 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 10:13 AM   #164
TheHotBoyWonder
getDare Devil

Talking

Firstly thank you for the commendation but your work has been amazing. Plus atm I'm really looking forward to what you have planned next I hope not to much curruption of the law ;p

Likes if i get a dare: Wedgie, anal, rope, games, 1 vs 1, random, detailed, ice, shower, bondage, hidden public , predicament bondage
Dislikes: Pain, public, piss denial, edging, cbt
Limits: Poo, Faimly, Friends, extreme pain, diapers
TheHotBoyWonder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 03:03 PM   #165
Rachie

Part 31 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

The twins and John hardly knew what to do when the Officer went to call for a female assistant over his radio, suddenly there came a different response “Would all PCSO’s and Police Officers please report to Primark there is a big riot going on. 2 people are believed to be carrying knifes.”

“This is your lucky day” said the PCSO, “but if I ever catch you doing the slightest thing wrong believe me you’ll be sorry” He then rushed off in the opposite direction of the 3 teenagers, going towards Primary.

“Woooow, that was lucky” sighed the 3 teenagers walking up the steps. The twins wondered what was inside John’s blue rucksack that he was still carrying. Sarah went to remove her thong when John snapped “What do you think your doing”. I I,“ “Nothing master” she said removing her hand from near her clit.

“Where are we off to” asked Laura as she reached the top of the steep steeps. “This way” said John turning right, and still not wanting to disclose his shopping destination. The group walked up the steady hill and suddenly stopped outside Ann Summers, a sex shop that literally sold everything. “What we stopped here for” asked Laura, already believing she understood Johns plans.

“I want you to purchase 2 sets of handcuffs and the sexiest sluttiest underwear / outfit that you can find. There will be a forfeit for the loosing outfit, good luck” said John handing both girls £50.

The two girls went quite as they approached the store, neither wanting to lose at John’s task.

Meanwhile John sat on a bench outside waiting patiently to see what the girls would buy. Sarah still had her soggy thong inside her cunt, while Laura was wearing no panties at all. Both girls first decided to purchase the handcuffs, as this would allow them time to pluck up the courage to luck at all the sexy clothes / underwear.

Both Laura and Sarah decided on the same type of handcuffs these were silver metal handcuffs that had two keys also there was an optional safety release code if you lost the keys. They looked so much like real ones that the cops used except for on the underneath the combination code for release. These cost £9.99 and the girls therefore had just over $40 each to spend on their outfit.

Laura decided to concentrate on underwear and quickly homed in on a Maid’s Crotchless Thong. It was black with small white marking on the front. The material was near see through and Laura thought this thong looked so slutty especially with the small black strap up your ass. She also purchased a black mesh see through bra with what appeared like a belt that would push up the boobs. (unfortunately not allowed to show picture as can clearly see nipples through top)

Laura tried to imagine her in this outfit, but found it hard to imagine, she quickly went and paid for the items feeling pleased that she still had over £20 change for John.

Meanwhile Sarah was having a more detailed look around the shop, not as embarrassed as Laura as she had been here before purchasing her anal beads last week. She eventually decided on a full outfit as well as a sexy black lace thong with suspenders and black lace bra. She paid extra attention making sure that the outfit would fit her well. She eventually went and paid for her collection before returning outside to find John and her sister.

Now then I wonder who the looser will be ..................

TO BE CONTINUED

What will the forfit be- who will get it, what will happen next in STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST, keep reading to find out.

All feedback and comments are much appreciated, Thank you

L O V E

R A C H I E

BED HABITS

Last edited by Rachie; 07-09-2012 at 05:00 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk