Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 05-06-2015, 10:27 PM   #16
shaaleen
getDare Sweetheart

Default The bet was for 2 dares here

The second was car 6 6 so I went to the bar. Doped a few drinks and had dinner. Was there 3 1/2 hours. And made sure I was innocently spreading my legs to put on a exhibition of my pussy. Showing it off for all who cares to loo

Likes public - masturbation - sex - being dressed up - most other things

limits Pics (no camara) - family - diaper play
shaaleen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 10:52 PM   #17
FemmeAlice

Location: Same as everyone else. Bent over, begging for cock~

started with a 3 and a 6, making 9~
9 – Edging Dares
... well fuck
Then rolled a 1
1. Use you watch the next time you are waiting for an elevator. time the seconds from the moment you push the button till it arrives. the number of seconds indicates the number of edges you have to do before you go to sleep that night. You can edge throughout the day but you must make that total before sleeping. OH Yes no cumming till the next day. If you fail roll 1 dice and do that number dare , guys in categories 2 to 11, girls in every category 3 thru 12

Welp...

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/PM Dares
----------------
Measurements~
Penis (Flaccid); 8cm / 3in
Penis (Erect); 10cm / 4in
Height; 155cm / 5'1"
Weight; 67.0 kg
Hair Color; Dark purple
Eye Color; Blue
FemmeAlice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 11:16 PM   #18
Sound&Fury
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy View Post
Hi all

So I also lost a bet and had to do my own dice dare. But I lost 2 so this is the first one. Cat 8 dare 1

So I put on a pair of flat shoes and a long coat. Late last night I drove over to where our LRT (subway) runs. I got out of my car and when I saw the train approaching I dropped my coat. And stood there naked waving at the train. When it had past. I put my coat back on and drove home

Hugs
Sandy.

Ah the good ol' LRT, wish I could have seen. Well according to my rolls, I'm going to have to get some McDicks with my Dick out.
Proud owner of Pretty_daring_slave #409-217-440
PM Dares!
Sound&Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 10:53 AM   #19
r0ver
getDare Addict

Lost a bet and have had to do several of the dares from here. Reports on three of them:

Thursday I did the mall dare: Go shopping, go into at least 15 store and try something on at each one that takes you into the change room. edge once in the first change room, twice in the second and so on till you edge 15 times in the 15th change room. no cumming till the next day. if you fail, girls do every dare in category 12 guys do every dare in category 2
So I did this in various stores along various stores in Edinburgh, rather than in a single shopping centre sot that if I was discovered and kicked out, I would have a chance of still completing the dare (although I did end up going to one shopping centre for the last 3 shops). Now having already read the options for the dares I'd already purchased a cock-ring and have been experimenting with it. I thought I'd put it one to maintain wood and hopefully prevent me shooting my load.
The first store was actually the hardest. Having picked a few items (I thought if I had several bits of clothing it would look less suspicious if I was in the changing room for a while) I sat down and pulled tu curtain, slightly paranoid that I hadn't pulled it far enough. It took me what seemed like an eternity to reach the edge, but thankfully (proably due to the fact I've had more action in the last nweek or so than I have in the last 12 months) cumming didn't seem to present itself as an issue. Store 2 was slightly easier to manage. From then on it went pretty smoothly even though I did keep getting freaked out by the sounds of other people - especially as I tend to close my eyes when I get near the edge. I kept thinking that everyone must know that I was busy wanking in the changing rooms, especially as I didn't seem to be buying anything that I picked up and had what I thought was a pretty obvious boner the whole time. Actually ended up with a pair of trousers in one shop just so I didn't look so suspicious. Got pretty tough towards the end. Not so much the edging itself (although my cock was red raw) but being able to leave enough time in between so that I could touch myself without cumming (I have no idea how long I took in the last couple of stores - I was really expecitng a 'are you ok sir' which would prpbably have put me off my stroke and made me spill my load- and my cock was very sore by the end). For one of the very few times in my adult life I didn't have a wank before going to sleep that night.

Friday I managed another two dares:
drive out to a location where they have public washrooms, but where they are shared bathrooms, a gas station is a perfect place. go into the bathroom and remove your underwear/panties. masturbate into them. then if there is a coat hook on the back of the door, hang them on it and leave. return 3 hours later, if your panties/underwear is still there (even if you have to pick them from the garbage) put them back on, leave them on till the next day. if they are gone guys do 1dare in category 2 and girls do 1 dare in category 12
So I went for a drive on the hunt for petrol stations with shared toilets. First one I found had a laminated sign on the door to show that the place got cleaned every hour. So I bought some chocolate and left. Next one seemed a better bet as it was frankly pretty rank. Most people, even if they were desperate, would have probably walked straight back out. Again it seemed to take me ages to come (this is not soemthing I thought would ever be a problem). It was only as I was busy wanking that I realised there wasn't a hook. Instead I left my boxers on top of the cistern. Then I went to do my second dare of the day (details below), before returning 3 hours later. They were still exactly where I'd left them, so I put them back on and returned home.

Form the other dare I'd picked out a longish trench-coat style jacket that I normally wear when I've got a suit on. I drove around to a quiet spot to slip off my trousers and t-shirt and put on the coat. I drove to a train station neraby and parked up. I walked about half a mile or so keeping as close to the track as I could( luckily it's pretty rural so I didn't bump into anyone). Anyway I found a spot that's on a bit of a hil which has a good view in both directions up and down the track. After about 15 minutes I spotted a train in the distance. I was actually pretty excited at this point. As the train approached I opened my coat, flashing anyone who might happen to look up as it went by. It was going pretty quick so I couldn't tell if anyone actually saw me or not. Slightly shaky I half-ran and half fell down the embankment and made my way back to the car. I made my way back to the car without too much incident. The car park was empty when I got there, so I immediately put my trousers and top back on. I then had a rather distracted drive until it was time to go back and fetch my boxers.
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 09:26 AM   #20
tw97233

7) Driving Dares

5- Go for a drive during the day when it is light out, drive until you have had to stop at 25 red lights, at each red light, girls raise your top (make sure you have no bra on) exposing your breasts, put it down again when the light turns green, guys, masturbate at each red light, no cumming till you have stopped for all 25 red lights.

About to start getting ready to head out. Will report back this afternoon after I complete it.

Okay, so here is my adventure (not very exciting one though). Here was my outfit; t-shirt, loose jean shorts, thong panties and a pair of flip flops. When I got in the car I decided to reset the trip meter so I could see how far I had to drive to get to 25 red lights. I did edit the dare a little though. I started masturbating as I was starting to slow down for a red light and I stopped once I started moving again.

It took me 19.8 miles and just about an hour (56 minutes) to get to my 25th red light. While I was stopped I was looking around to see if anyone could see. About half the times there was a car next to me, but I never saw anyone looking over. I tried to take as many left turns as possible, because I knew that if I got to one of those as a red light already, I would probably be there for longer. But all in all, it was really anticlimactic.

At about the 15 red light mark, I decided that I was going to start making my way to the mall since my outfit would allow me to do a little more exhibitioning. The 25th red light was the left turn into the mall parking lot. So I walked around the mall for about a little over an hour. My shorts kept trying to fall so I had to continue to pull them up. Each time when they would first start sliding down, I would act like I was scratching my back so I would pull my shirt up to expose the thong. While there I had to use the bathroom, I used the urinal and unbuttoned my shorts then let them slide down to the bottom of my ass so the thong would be showing to anyone who walked by. Sorry for the extra paragraph here, just wanted to share how the rest of the trip I took went.

Last edited by tw97233; 05-25-2015 at 01:32 PM.
tw97233 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2015, 07:15 AM   #21
r0ver
getDare Addict

9) 5. for a full day, every time you go into the bathroom, even if it is just to comb hair, brush teeth, for ANY reason, you must edge. the first time in the bathroom edge once, each time you go in add 1 more edge so twice the second time, 3 times the third. nu cumming till the next day. if you fail, guys do a dare from category 2 girls do a dare from category 12[/I]
So I did this Monday. Went to the bathroom a total of four times. First was in the morning before work for the 'three s's' (a sh*t, a shower and a shave) Pretty quick edge as I woke with 'morning wood'. Second was at work at the end of my shift. Actually just remembered the dare as I went in the cubicle. First edge took a little while, but the second was quite quick. The remaining two times were both at home. Got a bit close on the second of my edges both times, but managed to complete the dare without any unwanted emissions...
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 06:22 PM   #22
Linda K

Default My rolls

So I have rolled an 8 and a 3.

So for the next week. I will be going out in a mini skirt with no panties. And s button up top totally unbuttoned and no bra

Reports after the week

Kiss kiss
Linda

Kiss kiss

Limits: for safety sake I won't do pics. Blood. Or anything with underage or family

Likes public. Pain. Masturbation anal. Sex
Linda K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 07:18 PM   #23
Linda K

Default 7 1

That's what I rolled.

So late the other night I went in the car and striped naked. I drove to a McDonald's and went thru the drive thru. Be starting thru I started masturbating. I got my food and parked near the drive thru exit and continued masturbating till I came. Then I ate my food and drove home naked

Kiss kiss

Limits: for safety sake I won't do pics. Blood. Or anything with underage or family

Likes public. Pain. Masturbation anal. Sex
Linda K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2015, 08:34 PM   #24
Toilet4use
getDare Sweetheart

Default Mistress will love this

2 and a 4.

I'm not gay, but I keep finding myself having to serve and pleasure cocks.

Queenmistress's shit sandwich taster
Rachael's Sissy Slut
I pre-wash my mistress's panties and socks with my mouth for miss Mariell

Locked until: 8/8/17 436 days

Always looking for tasty new scat meals here

PM Dares

Likes and Limits
Toilet4use is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Toilet4use for this post:
Old 02-29-2016, 05:57 AM   #25
sandy
Distinguished Member

Smile Brave enough

Hi everyone

So is anyone else brave enough for my extreme dares

Hugs
Sandy
sandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 03:16 PM   #26
Tommydare

So I rolled a 12 and then 1

1 - Cross dress and go for a stroll (at least 2 hours) down the street where the hookers hang out, see how many cars actually pull over to check you out.

So I can't do it as I don't know any street with hookers in my city
I think they are forbidden in my country!

That's a nice dice dare, but too extreme, I couldn't do most of the dares. A dice dare less extreme would be wonderful!
Tommydare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 05:24 PM   #27
shaaleen
getDare Sweetheart

Default 5. 1.

Hi

I have to do a dice dare a week. This is my first. I asked some on here what dice dare to do and someone else to roll the numbers. The numbers were 5 for catagory and 1 for the dare

So I dressed in a micro mini skirt and a sheer top. 4 inch heels and no bra or panties
I went to the mall. And spent about 5 hours shopping
Every 10 minutes I made sure to bend over and look at something on a bottem shelf staying bent over for at least 30 seconds each time. After about an hour I had 2 guys following me. I guess they were enjoying the show. I actually bought a new mini skirt and a mini dress that's very sheer. I'm sure at least 3 or 4 dozen people must have seen me fully exposed

It was embarrassing and exciting all at the same time

Old 03-31-2016, 01:08 AM   #28
JulieString

Default roll for me

Hi,
I had to do a dice dare this week, so maybe someone can roll it for me ?
Julie
JulieString is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2016, 01:45 AM   #29
levu
getDare Sweetheart

I got 11 and 6 no idea how long this will take me even my first successful night is likely ages away forget two in a row lol
Showme: pic what I'm currently wearing (if anything)
Lastpic last picture taken
Strip strip and send a picture

38/NB (AMAB)/PDX, OR, USA
Likes, want to try, Limits

Last edited by levu; 03-31-2016 at 04:53 AM.
levu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2016, 06:37 PM   #30
shaaleen
getDare Sweetheart

Default Second dare

After I did the first dare I did here. I lost a bet and had to do another. I had someone roll for me and it was catagory 6 dare 6.

So I dressed in a sheer top and mini skirt. No bra or panties

I sat in the bar and sipped drinks for about 3 1/2 hours. I kept spreading my legs to flash my pussy at anyone who wish to see. Again embarrassing but exciting

Advertisements
Kink Talk