Old 08-30-2010, 12:11 PM   #31
captcaveman25

Send a message via MSN to captcaveman25 Send a message via Yahoo to captcaveman25

Hey did you ever do the dare I said with the soda?
Old 08-30-2010, 02:27 PM   #32
cj07
Distinguished Member

Default Another dare

You have to get the smallest and thightest bra and thong you have. Then give yourself a bra connection wedgie. If the underwear is small this may be very painful. Something extra is to put ice cube in bra cups and underwear and up arse, then keep wedgie in for 24 hours and go through your normal day. PM me how it goes and if you enjoyed it.

Due to wonderful users of getdare I am locked in permanent chastity with no escape
Please make my useles dicklett hurt
kik SlaveCraig

Likes: Pain, humiliation orgasm control, CBT, xdressing, teamviewer, spanking, mouthsoaping, cum eat dares
Limits Messy and Family and pictures until there is trust

PM DARES! I am desperate to serve.

Teamviewer open 610 235 806

Old 08-31-2010, 03:49 AM   #33
diego

give ur self a hanging wedgie with three big bars of soap up ur ass
Old 08-31-2010, 08:37 AM   #34
TheHotBoyWonder
getDare Devil

Talking Anal Treasure Hunt

Firstly go into the shower and give yourself two enema's the first one will be of water using the shower to clean yourself out. The second will be for you to retain while you collect items for your anal fun. The only catch is how much water should be used for retension. To make it fair you must roll a dice
1. 1 L
2. 0.5 L
3. 2 L
4. 1.5 L
5. As much as you can take
6. I decide how much

Now once complete you must put on your clothes and go into each room of your house and collect at least one item per room. You must collect all items on the list or a punishment will be issued. You must retain all the water throughout this process if you cannot you must empty refill to the same amout before contiueing the dare.

The list of items you must collect is
1. Bikini
2. Something old
3. Something new
4. Something borrowed
5. Something blue
6. Something cold
7. Something hot
8. Something Big (ie biggist you taken)
9. Something Bendy
10. Somthing liquid
11. Somthing food
12. Somthing random

Now return to the bathroom and release the reatined water. Now with all you items around you must firstly put on your bikini, know you must roll two dice. Each item on the list corrilates to the dice roll ie a 5 means your blue item.
You must roll and use each item in that order. if you re roll the same number you must instead use the nearist item to it on the list in assending order.

You must anal use each item for 4 mins and roll a dice if even you must edge once. Once all items have been used the last item must remain in you till the following morning. You may cum/orgasm once before going to bed using only the item in you. Look forward to your response and if anything need tweeking ask and i will provide punishments apon response but hopefully you will find everything.

Likes if i get a dare: Wedgie, anal, rope, games, 1 vs 1, random, detailed, ice, shower, bondage, hidden public , predicament bondage
Dislikes: Pain, public, piss denial, edging, cbt
Limits: Poo, Faimly, Friends, extreme pain, diapers
Old 08-31-2010, 04:51 PM   #35
Keiichi18
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHotBoyWonder View Post
Firstly go into the shower and give yourself two enema's the first one will be of water using the shower to clean yourself out. The second will be for you to retain while you collect items for your anal fun. The only catch is how much water should be used for retension. To make it fair you must roll a dice
1. 1 L
2. 0.5 L
3. 2 L
4. 1.5 L
5. As much as you can take
6. I decide how much

Now once complete you must put on your clothes and go into each room of your house and collect at least one item per room. You must collect all items on the list or a punishment will be issued. You must retain all the water throughout this process if you cannot you must empty refill to the same amout before contiueing the dare.

The list of items you must collect is
1. Bikini
2. Something old
3. Something new
4. Something borrowed
5. Something blue
6. Something cold
7. Something hot
8. Something Big (ie biggist you taken)
9. Something Bendy
10. Somthing liquid
11. Somthing food
12. Somthing random

Now return to the bathroom and release the reatined water. Now with all you items around you must firstly put on your bikini, know you must roll two dice. Each item on the list corrilates to the dice roll ie a 5 means your blue item.
You must roll and use each item in that order. if you re roll the same number you must instead use the nearist item to it on the list in assending order.

You must anal use each item for 4 mins and roll a dice if even you must edge once. Once all items have been used the last item must remain in you till the following morning. You may cum/orgasm once before going to bed using only the item in you. Look forward to your response and if anything need tweeking ask and i will provide punishments apon response but hopefully you will find everything.
I have to say I personally would never have thought of using song lyrics part of a dare. LOL kudos to you!

I approve very much.
Old 09-01-2010, 09:17 PM   #36
diego

song lyrics? wat do u mean?
Old 09-02-2010, 02:30 AM   #37
Sasahara
getDare Devil

I'm guessing the song lyrics are the rhyme from wedding lore. A bride is supposed to wear "something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue" on their wedding day.
Old 09-02-2010, 03:29 AM   #38
TheHotBoyWonder
getDare Devil

Thanks for the cudos I'm a idea guy oddly enough just been to a wedding in the week so kinda still in my head so inspiration for dares can indeed come in every form from every situation lol saying that I might make a song one just need to find the best song for it now

Likes if i get a dare: Wedgie, anal, rope, games, 1 vs 1, random, detailed, ice, shower, bondage, hidden public , predicament bondage
Old 09-02-2010, 07:13 PM   #39
diego

lol i get it now thanks
Old 09-03-2010, 08:31 AM   #40
Bubuk
getDare Devil

1) Take a condom or several insert them in ass and fill it with water. Then tie them and go to public place.
Tie careful in order to don't wet yourself.

2) Clean up your ass. Insert in your ass as many clothes as you can. You are allowed to wear only these clothes (you may use packages, condoms, etc...) to keep clean

3) Make air enemas. Don't do too much first time.
Old 09-04-2010, 09:09 PM   #41
hot_sarah
Account Banned

wats an air enema
how do u do one?
Old 09-04-2010, 10:17 PM   #42
AverageDaniel
getDare Sweetheart

Roll a six-sided die (an online one can be found here: http://www.bgfl.org/bgfl/custom/reso...s1/maths/dice/). Now find some duct tape. If you do not have duct tape, remove your pants and panties and put your shortest skirt on. Now walk to the nearest store to get duct tape. When you return/have duct tape, get completely nude. Put the duct tape over your mouth and crawl to your freezer. If you rolled a six, get six ice cubes (etc, etc). Now, begin inserting the ice cubes into your ass. Once you are finished, use the duct tape to cover your ass. Keep the tape on until the ice has completely melted. You may then rip the tape off. If you remove the tape and ice comes out, you must rip the tape off your mouth and put the remaining ice in your mouth until it has finished melting. If you could not fit all the ice cubes, cover your nipples in duct tape as well, and rip these off after you are completely finished.
Old 09-05-2010, 03:15 AM   #43
TheHotBoyWonder
getDare Devil

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot_sarah View Post
wats an air enema
how do u do one?
Wiki answer = An enema (plural enemata or enemas) is the procedure of introducing liquids into the rectum and colon via the anus

simple ways to do one is using a bottle make a hole in the bottom
next cover with finger and fill with water
finaly insert in ass inverted thus water drains into you
the hole in the bottom it flows in otherwise a vacum can occur

Old 09-05-2010, 09:06 PM   #44
hot_sarah
Account Banned

lol i know wat an enema is just not an air one
Old 09-06-2010, 01:27 AM   #45
Hornycollegeboy

i dare you to take fill your pussy with as much of your panties as you can fit, and leave them in for the entire day
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk