Old 12-30-2007, 03:37 PM   #1
Jordan

Talking Girl's Egg Dare

This dare works for boys too. Get an old bra, or one you don't mind getting dirty. You can do this dare in your underware or nakid (Your group decides). Put one egg in your bra and if you're wearing underware, put one in there too. Now you pick one person to smash the eggs. leave it there till your next turn.
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 04:42 PM   #2
scotsman
getDare Sweetheart

done a dare simelar to that once bit painful though lol
scotsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 07:04 AM   #3
Looking4somename
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via ICQ to Looking4somename Send a message via AIM to Looking4somename Send a message via MSN to Looking4somename Send a message via Yahoo to Looking4somename

Raw egg might have salmonela or whatever in them.
I would suggest not doing this on your genitals or open wounds just for safety.

Anyway, that's a funny idea.

"You know, these clothes do not fancy you at all. It should be a dress or nothing... I happen to have no dress in my cabin." (Captain Jack Sparrow)

...Some of the want to get used by you
Looking4somename is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 09:39 AM   #4
MasterO
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to MasterO

Quote:
Raw egg might have salmonela or whatever in them.
I would suggest not doing this on your genitals or open wounds just for safety.
Oh, good grief dude, the chances of getting salmonella that way are so very slim it's ridiculous. I see many, many dares on here that are far riskier than this one. Just riding in a car is many times more dangerous. I eat raw eggs often and care for many animals including reptiles and poultry and I have yet to ever contract salmonella. The salmonella scare propaganda has been so overblown and perpetuated by the animal rights activist extremists who wish to demonize the keeping of animals. It has been so ingrained into the minds of the ignorant so deep they are afraid of things that are very low risk. In the rare instance one should ingest Salmonella it is not a fatal incurable disease it is simply a nasty case of bacterial diarrhea that most often in healthy people will be fought off by ones own immune system and is easily treated with basic antibiotics. If humans continue with their overcautious fear of germs mentality eventually their immune systems will not be equipped to fight off anything.
Let's be more concerned with real risks such as HIV, HPV, Herpes and so on that come from other human contact, not pet or food animals.

Always looking for female dare slaves that are willing to do my dares and reply.

Last edited by MasterO; 12-31-2007 at 09:49 AM.
MasterO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 07:35 PM   #5
random_girl
Account Banned

^^ wow

I agree.
But...wow...

lol
chill out people
random_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 07:54 AM   #6
cheesy dude
Distinguished Member

OMG!

If we have the same argument and rants every time somebody mentions an egg then this will get very tedious.

Read the health bit in the lounge.
I love the dare 'Jordan'
+rep!
cheesy dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 08:04 AM   #7
unicycledale

i did this. i got naked and put an egg on my belly and my balls. my freind jumped on me and the eggs cracked. it hurt
unicycledale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 09:09 AM   #8
lucky
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesy dude View Post
OMG!

If we have the same argument and rants every time somebody mentions an egg then this will get very tedious.

Read the health bit in the lounge.
I love the dare 'Jordan'
+rep!
lol I was thinking the same thing (remembering I was arguing with some people about safety)

I love the egg dare idea. I would add: full dressed, white clothes. An egg in the pants is a weird feeling so stay like this for more (anyway I don't remember hard stains from them so eventually wash the clothes).

I am currently blackmailed and I am not sure about my limits...
lucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 10:05 AM   #9
Kitty
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterO View Post
Oh, good grief dude, the chances of getting salmonella that way are so very slim it's ridiculous. I see many, many dares on here that are far riskier than this one. Just riding in a car is many times more dangerous. I eat raw eggs often and care for many animals including reptiles and poultry and I have yet to ever contract salmonella. The salmonella scare propaganda has been so overblown and perpetuated by the animal rights activist extremists who wish to demonize the keeping of animals. It has been so ingrained into the minds of the ignorant so deep they are afraid of things that are very low risk. In the rare instance one should ingest Salmonella it is not a fatal incurable disease it is simply a nasty case of bacterial diarrhea that most often in healthy people will be fought off by ones own immune system and is easily treated with basic antibiotics. If humans continue with their overcautious fear of germs mentality eventually their immune systems will not be equipped to fight off anything.
Let's be more concerned with real risks such as HIV, HPV, Herpes and so on that come from other human contact, not pet or food animals.

ya your right i heard before that some gym trainer have eat more than 20+raw eggs per day
Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 04:36 PM   #10
lucky
Account Banned

You know, you also can get AIDS from raw eggs especially when the chicken got AIDS. (if you inject them or have an "unnatural" sex lol)

shortly: mayonnaise you buy is made by raw eggs (if it is not vegetarian stuff), thats why it expires less than a month. I make home mayonnaise usually and I never thought salmonella would get dizzy in the mixer so my mayonnaise is healthy. Salmonella is a disease that makes the eggs sellers go bankrupt if found selling them. And salmonella is also found in lots of cooked food. So please, close this subject. I'd make a egg count poll to post a movie of myself daring me to swallow as many raw eggs you like (less than 5 please I don't really enjoy puking). But eventually if I would find other oppinions against I would...

Hmm inspire/expire.... relaxing...

Let's keep on the topic.

I am currently blackmailed and I am not sure about my limits...

Last edited by lucky; 01-04-2008 at 06:17 PM.
lucky is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk