Old 02-22-2012, 02:37 PM   #1
GetMeon44

Default Henry A. Adams: Golden

Just hen I though I was never going to write again. Here I am. Updadtes will be when I don't have much school work. So without further a due.

I bring to you... Henry A. Adams: Golden

I felt all of the body rush to my cheeks and the rest of my face like the Amazon after a rainstorm. My fingers were twitching and twirling as my upper body swayed and I lost almost all of my balance. Eyes were staring at me. Actually, it was as if they were going through me, like daggers. I wiped my brow of the sweat one would normally have after a day in the desert sun.

“Henry A. Adams?” My senses were coming back to me I could understand this female voice.

“Henry. Is everything all right?” The voice of whom I now could tell was a young, probably around twenty-five years old teacher was calling me.

“Y…eah” I was finally able to say. I stuttered in the middle trying to put the correct words together in my head before saying anything. I cared way too much of the approval of these people. These were my potentially new friends!

“Class this is Henry. He is knew here at Gladstone make him feel welcome, Please.” The teacher said addressing the fifteen to twenty kids that were standing before me.

They applauded sarcastically and tiredly.

I made my way to a seat in the middle row by the window. I avoided eye contact with anyone not trying to let anyone have any first impression of me.

The teacher continued the lecture.

“As I was saying, the primary factors leading to World War II were…”

I allowed my ears to rebuke her voice into a sort of monotone and background noise.

I looked to my left quickly addressing my surroundings. A hand with a pink sticky-note met my cheek as I turned. I looked at the person before taking it. She was an average height perky girl. She was stunning. Her soft green eyes met mine and I could barely breath. Her long brown hair was braided so perfectly that she looked, as a Greek goddess would go to a formal ball. She wore a whit tank top with a mesh of words that I could not read. Her mini skirt showed off her legs so well even when she was sitting down at a desk. She was everything I could have ever wanted and more…

I flashed back into reality and reached to take the crinkled note from her soft hands. She smiled and went back to paying attention. I placed it on the middle of my desk and unfolded it carefully. It read…

“Hey! My name is Sophia. I would like to…”

Ask Me Anything + Dares

Send Me PM's with dares or if you just want to talk, I'm always open for a nice chat.

<3 Chris

18/M/US
GetMeon44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 02:52 PM   #2
Aliciai<3u

Location: England(you know the place where out football sucks)

Wow more please lets start a chant more more more more

I am epic fail

Please say yes to grammer

Thank you

Sean

Viking- DEATH OR GLORY
Me/you- death please mister
Aliciai<3u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 02:21 PM   #3
GetMeon44

Default Chapter 2: Just when you thought it was another...

Thanks for the comment!

I know some of you might not like this but my style is to add the character development as the story grows so you have the idea of what they look like in your head. I don’t see any famous authors starting with i.e. (Chris, 16yo, tall, skinny, abs, cool) Sorry if that’s your style its just not mine. Well anyway thank you all for giving this the time of day.

Just something random. Check out, “Teleport 2 Me, WZRD”

Chapter 2

“Hey! My name is Sophia. I would like to…”

“…Get to know you better. Call me sometime 562-2002!

I looked back over at her she was writing something down in her hot pink notebook. My mind was being flooded with thoughts of what this could possibly mean. Did she like me? Who is she? What is her reputation at this school? I had no answers to anything all I had was a little note with a big message.

A wink face. It could just be playful but it could also mean something much more. Do I even want that? I mean I think so? Right? I’m only sixteen years old and some kids my age have gone all the way and back. More than once. Not me though. I have yet to find that special person in my life. I don’t ant to do something that I will regret for the rest of my life. I’ve kissed people but nothing more maybe a feel or two here and there but that’s it.

The bell rang and before I knew it I was alone at my desk still thinking about this note I have in my pocket of my slim jeans. I could feel it almost warming my leg like an icy hot. It was so hot that I almost burned into my skin. What is going on with me? I’ve never felt so confused about things. Nothing like this has happened to me.

“Henry. You many go, dear.” The teacher said from the front of the room.

“Oh. Thanks!” I said back to her cracking a nice smile. As she looked my up an down and smiling back.

“You look like a good kid.” She said returning to her work at her desk.

“Thanks.” I said half laughing as I entered into the hallway no one was to be seen. I was alone in a deserted wasteland full of papers and sanitizer. My shoes squeaked as I walked out side to my car. It was cold out and I hadn’t brought my coat in this morning because I was running late. I slid on my new Timberlands on the sidewalk that ran parallel next to the car park. I felt free from this strange first day at school.

“Kid.” A very masculine voice hit me and almost knocked me over. I looked over and saw someone pointing at me from inside the warmth of his car. There was another boy who looked almost identical to one of my old friends from where I used to live, George.

“What’s up?” I said feeling outgoing and trying to make some new friends at this new school. Which I think I am beginning to like.

“I know you’re new here, looking for some friends, right?” The kid in the car said very bluntly to me.

“I mean yeah.” I said not sure what to say. I could feel my body begin to sweat. Kind of like the feeling that I had today in class when I received the note.

“I’m Chris and this is Brend. Were both in your grade. If you wanna’ hang out or something tomorrow…?”

“Yes, yes!” I said maybe to excitedly. I really like this new school already.

“Don’t jizz yourself kid. Call me tomorrow.” Chris said handing me a note with his phone number on it and Brend’s on the back of it.

“Cool.” I said as they drove way and I made my way to my car.

When I got home I ran up into my room and put the two notes on the table next to my bed. My small but I like it. It has dark brown walls and a loft type bed that hands above where my computer and desk are. I have a stainless steel dresser on the left wall right in front of the window.

I shook the mouse for my Macbook laptop and typed in my password. I scrolled through the Facebook newsfeed and then the tweets that my friends from my old school had put up during the day. Some funny some sad. The usual teen life. I closed out all of the windows on my computer and shut the top.

I decided it was time to take a shower so that I could just relax the rest of the day and maybe make some phone calls. I went in front of the mirror and did a shot strip tease to some random music that was playing in my head. For no reason in particular but I always liked the idea of strip teases.

I left my black Jockey boxers on and walked into the bathroom that is attached to my bedroom. I looked in the mirror again and realized that I needed to shave my face. Looking a little scruffy. Which I kind of liked but my parents would never allow.

I pulled down my boxer-briefs.

Just got tired of writing sorry. ☺

“Talking to myself but I never listen”

Who ever can say what this is from gets a shout out. Haha

Ask Me Anything + Dares

Send Me PM's with dares or if you just want to talk, I'm always open for a nice chat.

<3 Chris

18/M/US
Old 02-24-2012, 03:05 AM   #4
Mr. Fun 21

This = fantastic!!
Old 02-24-2012, 04:01 AM   #5
sm_limb
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

More more more more more
HTML Code:
https://dirtycode.io/E0FEH
sm_limb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 01:59 PM   #6
GetMeon44

Default Chapter 3: A story of doubles.

Comments are more than appreciated and are the milk to my cookies. <3 Rates are like head. The more you give the more I give.

I pulled down my boxer-briefs.

I turned and looked into the mirror hanging over my washroom sink. I took a small amount of water in my hands and splashed it into my face looking back up slowly at myself in the mirror. What can I possibly do? There is too much on my mind for me to even thin straight about what has happened today, and in the past. The past.

I stepped out of the shower and got dressed in my usual nighttime attire of some white Nike shorts with any random tee shirt that I could find in the second drawer of my dresser. I looked over into the dark corner of my room illuminated by the glowing apple of my computer. It was almost as if it was calling me, summoning me to do something. I opened it up and went onto my Facebook. I had two new friend requests and a message. The friend requests were from one random person who I had never even seen before, but I accepted it. The second however was a much more interesting one. I could only vaguely see the shitless man in the picture. He was wearing my favorite type of sunglasses, Ray Ban Wayfarers, and a bathing suit that I had myself. I looked over at the name it read George Drawer. Awesome. I thought to myself before I knew it I was looking at picture of him from when he was ten years old. Stalking and stalking. I heard something vibrate across the room.

It was a new text message.

“Did you loose my number?” The message read. I had no idea who this was I had never even seen this number.

“Um, who is this?” I replied and went back to looking at pictures of George and reading previous Wall post to see what kind on kid he was. I could tell he liked to have fun and had had a few girlfriends in the past, but as it looks in his pictures not for a year or two.

My phone buzzed again. “Sophia.” My mind instantly turned away from George to Sophia. I wanted to act cool, but what do I say? I don’t want to ruin any chances I had to be friends with this girl before our first ever conversation. I had no idea how she got my phone number, but frankly I didn’t care.

“Sorry, I just got our of the shower. I was at the gym.” I said smirking. I guess some of it was true at least. I wanted her to think I worked out, but I didn’t want to lie at the same time. But, I did. Not to be overly arrogant but, I do have a pretty good body for never stepping foot into a real gym. I have a routine where I do planks, push-ups, and sit-ups. Along with some running that I do for my school.

“Fun! Are you doing anything this weekend?” She said. Of course not I thought to myself. But I couldn’t let her know that.

“I think I’m free. Why?” I said as fast as possible back trying to see what she was up to.

Ask Me Anything + Dares

<3 Chris

18/M/US
Old 02-24-2012, 03:07 PM   #7
Aliciai<3u

Location: England(you know the place where out football sucks)

Ore more more more more more more yay another update more more more more more

I am epic fail

Please say yes to grammer

Thank you

Sean

Viking- DEATH OR GLORY
Me/you- death please mister
Aliciai<3u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 08:54 PM   #8
Mr. Fun 21

Great update. Like Aliciai<3u said, we want more!!
Old 02-25-2012, 10:22 AM   #9
lovaboitoy
getDare Sweetheart

hi great story Im interested in seeing whats going to happen....
lovaboitoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 12:26 PM   #10
GetMeon44

Default Chapter 4.

“I think I’m free. Why? I typed back as fast as possible.

“Want to come over and hangout or something? I know we just met but I’m having some friends over so it will be so much fun!” She responded quickly back.

This just gets better and better. At my old school I never did anything like this. I never went out or partied really. I just hung out with my friends but now this girl whom I had barely even spoken to is asking if I can hang out. Is that what she really wants? Just to hang out, or could it be more?

Was I really going to do this? They just asked me to do something that I never though I would ever do. It could lead to humiliation for the rest of my high school years. On the other hand though, It could be historic, I could go down in history at this new school in my first weekend.

~Eight Thirty at Night~

“Henry! How are you?” Sophia jumped into my arms very excited to see me.

“Great!” I said over excited and sarcastically.

She walked me down a set of stairs into her basement. It was an average sized house. Not to big, but at the same time not small at all. There was a small flat screen television with a few couches dispersed around the basement. There were a few large windows and a sliding door that had access to the outside of the house, for fire reason I deduced.

There were a few kids seated in the basement watching reruns of some show I had heard kids talking about at my old school. There was a tall blonde who had attractive but at the same time she had quite a large fore head. She was dressed very nicely fore just hanging out with friends. There was Sophia and two surprises; George and the other kid who was sitting next to him, Brend.

“Hey!” They both said in almost unison.

“What’s up guys?” I said back to them.

MORE LATER TODAY… Watching T.V. Haha

Ask Me Anything + Dares

<3 Chris

18/M/US
Old 02-29-2012, 01:45 PM   #11
daremaster 1
getDare God

Love this story so far, almost as much as youe avatar.
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 05:41 AM   #12
foow

Like the story, though the way it abruptly starts and stops throws me off a bit. Maybe consider planning the chapters out so that each has an appropriate beginning and ending? That's just a minor quibble though. You've done a great job with establishing your main character.

...not so favourable towards the avatar though >.>
foow is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk