Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-13-2011, 12:01 PM   #1
italia13calcio
Account Banned

Bell Cousin T or D Game

Hey everyone, this is my first story. The first chapter or two might be a bit slow, because I want this to be a real story, so I will take time to develop my characters, not just rush into sex and orgies. So even if you don't like it at first I hope you keep on reading
Chapter One:
"Bye Mom! " said James as he hugged his mother tightly. She hugged him back, and although usually he was not the sentimental type he then realized how much he would miss his mom in the next two weeks. He had never really been separated from his mother for an extended period of time before, even though he was 17 and a few months of age. But she had to go to do her job, which was being a lawyer for a bank, the National Bank, even during the summer when everyone else was relaxing on summer vacation. His dad was away too, but he was used to that by now. When your father is an archeology professor, you get used to him going off for a month or two at a time to Egypt or South America. But his mother had always, until now, been there for him.

"Bye honey," she replied, "And don't worry, it's not that hard to live by yourself, I did it myself once when I was only 15 years old. And your not really by yourself, you have Aunt Sarah and Uncle Travis right next door. Speaking of which, I told them you would eat over at there house tonight. I think they said they start dinner at around 7. And they said that any time you want, you can go over there for meals. If you don't want to, there's plenty of pasta and Ramen noodles here, and I left some money on the counter so you can order pizza. Oh, there's also ice cream in the fridge. I was thinking after you went over there for dinner, you could invite them over here for desert. Bye now! I'll be back before you know it!"

James let go and watched his mom walk to the car and drive away. He waved at her until she turned out of the driveway and was hidden by a row trees which secluded their house from the busy highway. He sighed, then turned around and walked back inside. It was only 4 o'clock, so James had time to play a few games of FIFA on his PS3 before switching to madden. At 6:50 he decided to walk over there. Better early than late. As he walked down the lakeside path which joined the two family's houses together, he reflected on lucky he was. To have a summer house by the lake, one of only six on the shores of Lake Comoto, was extraordinary. And, besides his and his cousins houses, the other houses were barely used. Also, since Lake Comoto was relatively unheard of, there were barely any tourists. Basically, he and his cousins had the lake to themselves during the summer. They had a house literally only a hundred feet away, although it was separated by a row of high pine trees, typical of Maine. Besides Aunt Sarah and Uncle Travis, there was Ella, Lola, and Sam. Sam, the youngest at age 14, was his only male cousin. Lola was 17, like James, but was just barely older, a fact which she never let him forget. Ella was 19, almost twenty. Here at Lake Comoto, they had passed many delightful summers together.He arrived at the end of the path, and walked into the yard. From there he saw Ella setting out the napkins on the outside table. She was pretty like always, her blonde hair falling over her shoulders as she lent over the table. She was wearing a Polo shirt and Jean shorts, with her favorite Vineyard Vines flip-flops on her feet. She saw him coming and her face lit up with a smile.

*"Heyyyy!!!" she shouted into the house, "James is here!!!"

"Finally!" said Lola as she walked out onto the porch carrying a plate with chopped tomatoes on it. She had her black hair in a ponytail, and was wearing a volleyball shirt with tight shorts on. Whereas Ella didn't necessarily have the curves that made men go crazy, Lola did. Despite being moe than two years younger than Ella, she was much more developed. Even now, with a relatively loose shirt on, the outline of her breasts were clearly visible.

"Now Ella, be nice." said Aunt Sarah as she too walked out onto the porch carrying a bowl of risotto. "How you doing James?"

"I'm good, I'm good," laughed James as he stuck his tongue out at Lola. "Hey, is Sam here? I need to rub it in his face that the Red Sox lost last night."

"Haha, he said that you'd say that." said Ella. "But no, he and Travis had to go to their lax camp."

"You know, the one where he and daddy go every summer, dummy." sneered Lola.
James just stuck his tongue out again. He knew it was immature, but if he bothered to talk back to Lola they would just end up fighting, like they always did.

"Here James, come sit down." invited Aunt Sarah. "Now that you're here, we can start."
The food was delicious, like always, and after they finished they sat around and talked for about half an hour. They were however interrupted by a car speeding down the driveway, screeching to a halt, letting two girls out, and then peeling away. Lola let out a shriek and ran towards the two newcomers.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you," said Aunt Sarah, "But Lola invited two of her friends from school over for a few weeks. I hope you don't mind.

Last edited by italia13calcio; 05-13-2011 at 11:05 PM. Reason: Line spacing
italia13calcio is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to italia13calcio for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk