Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-23-2011, 10:48 AM   #1
misty

Default My Son Refuses to Have Anal Sex with Me!

This story is rated R18 (Mature Stories) which mean nobody under the age of eighteen should view it.

Even if you are eighteen or older, the not-so easily offended may want to stay out. This adult section is for stories that many members may find offensive.

If you under the age of eighteen, then you should not read this story or comment on it. Parental discretion is advised.

[The story is starting now. Please log off now if you are under the age of eighteen, or go to a different forum. Thank you.]

Last night after my husband went to bed, my son immediately joins me on the couch and we start tongue kissing. Within just a few minutes we are both naked and I am on my knees in the middle of the living room floor enjoying my son fucking my mouth with his big cock.

After a while, I push him away from me then announce that I have a surprise for him. I run to the bathroom and get a tube of body lubricant, then rush back to the living room and begin applying a generous amount to his cock.

My son looks down at me and says, "Mom, why are you putting that stuff on cock?"

I look up at him and say, "Because I am going to teach you how to be kinky and let you have anal sex with me. You are going to love fucking your mother in the ass! It is the ultimate in incestuous pleasures and you are lucky that I am going to let you do it to me."

My son pushes me away from him and replies, "Mom, I am not going to fuck you in the ass! That is where shit comes from!"

I tell him, "Honey, you have stuck your finger in my ass plenty of times and you have never complained about the smell. Now, all I am asking you to do is shove your cock inside me instead of your finger."

My son walks to the kitchen, takes a few paper towels and wipes the lubricant off his cock then comes back to the living room and says, "I don't want to fuck you in the ass. I just want to fuck you missionary style like we usually do."

I immediately respond, "Get up to your room right now young man! You are never going to have any of this pussy again until you fuck me in the ass!"

My son runs off to bed, then I start crying and say to myself, "Why are you so selfish? You want to have anal sex with your son and he does not want to. Why are you thinking only of yourself and not about him?"

My question is, "Should I just forget about what happened here tonight and let my son fuck me every night after his father goes to bed like we usually do, or I should I wait until he hopefully changes his mind and reluctantly agrees to have anal sex with me?

1) I think you should forget about the anal sex and just let him fuck you missionary style whenever he wants.

2) It is a matter of who can hold out the longest. You or your son.

3) The next time you take your morning shower together, then suggest it again. He might go for it then because he will feel secure knowing there is plenty of soap and water.

4) What the fuck are you talking about? Having anal sex with your son is incest! You are a sick person!

Last edited by misty; 02-26-2011 at 03:18 PM.
misty is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk