Old 05-01-2012, 01:04 PM   #1
XkecoXchanX
Account Banned

Default A new idea...

I've been thinking of a new story to tell, and I've finally decided upon one. What I need to know is if there is an acceptable audience for such a tale. The main character of my story would be a child, age 10, who is sold by her impoverished mother as a personal maid to a rich, slightly insane, and sexually twisted 23 year old who takes out her curiosity on Tamora. Sound interesting to anyone?
Feel free to give the Keco
Some truths.
Keco is a cannibal.
I love you Sweeney.
XkecoXchanX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 03:01 AM   #2
XkecoXchanX
Account Banned

Default Titles

If anyone is interested in such a story, I'm having trouble coming up with a title. I already have some of it typed out, and here is part of it just to try to get some intrest:

A young woman wearing a fine, deep green, velvet dress entered the room. Her dark black hair was neatly pulled back into ringlets thatfell perfectly about the back of her head. "Ah! Miss Cantly! I'm honored." The woman looked at Madam Yontz. "As you should be. Why have you called me here today?" She asked, eyeing Tamora. "Well, Miss Cantly, I have found a girl, like you asked." Her entire expression changed. Suddenly, she became more lively.

It isn't much, but I don't want to give the entire story away before I even know if I'm going to post it here :/
Feel free to give the Keco
Some truths.
Keco is a cannibal.
I love you Sweeney.
XkecoXchanX is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
story, writing