Old 06-25-2012, 01:27 PM   #1
Drippingwetslut

Red face Housesitting and looking for dares!

So I'm all alone for a few days and am looking for some simple, quick dares I can do around the house I'm at. I'll report back on all I complete! I'm horny and ready to go

❤️- Household insertions, ice, toys, nipple play, light pain, dice dares, short dares

🛑- public, hard pain, pee, poo, toothpaste, anal

Toys: Dildo, rabbit, vibrator, nipple clamps, anal beads (10 balls total)
Drippingwetslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 01:32 PM   #2
dlk1954

Make sure to clean the house, after inserting 5 ice cubes in ass then butt plug. rub ice on nipples and put a peg on each. you can wear a thong if you want- can get rid of melted ice in back yard!

let me know how first chore goes I have moe!

Likes Nudity, crossdressing,hidden public dares, web cam games with only woman,anal,masturbation,wedgies,games of chance,pee,having to put stuff in underware

Maybes: slight pain,public live in country

No Way: family,scat,poop,getting caught

Last edited by dlk1954; 06-25-2012 at 01:34 PM.
dlk1954 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 01:38 PM   #3
Dravot
getDare Devil

Well a simple though not quick one.
You should be completely naked for this, you are not to cum until instructed to.
Starting in one room and working your way one room at a time through the house and ending in the kitchen you should do the following.
Find an object in the room you can insert vaginally (the entire object doesnt have to fit, just part of it) Insert it, carry it to the next room, edge, take it out, find a new object and continue on until you reach the kitchen. Once in the kitchen fit as many ice cubes up your ass as you can take. Now go back to the last room, pick up the object you brought their with your mouth, so what was in your pussy is now in your mouth, carry it to the next room, edge, put it back where it was. Continue until you have replaced the last object. You are now to go to the bathroom and sit on the toilet, you may now cum, try to push out all the ice and water as you do.

I look forward to a detailed report. Include the objects and number of ice cubes and edges.

Dravot

If you like a dare I sent you or made for someone else feel free to kik me for one just for you.

If you're in or visiting Florida and might want to play in person find me on kik. Cca

Kik or Telegram Dravot8181
Dravot8181 email at yahoo
Dravot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 01:53 PM   #4
RST
Distinguished Member

I'd just like to say I like your nick girl. Hope it's true 24/7

Recently most interested in exposure play and black mail scenes. There is a wide range of options so if you find it exciting but also have inhibitions we can talk options.
RST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 01:57 PM   #5
Drippingwetslut

Oh it is! I'm always wet and ready
Love the dares do far, any more for me?

❤️- Household insertions, ice, toys, nipple play, light pain, dice dares, short dares

Old 06-25-2012, 02:12 PM   #6
RST
Distinguished Member

when you are done with the first dare pull down your pants and panties and hump a table corner with your clitty for 10 minutes. let your tongue hang out while doing so and pant like a doggy all the time. If you can achieve orgasm this way feel free to do so. you may not however clean up the table corner. leave it the way you left it.

Recently most interested in exposure play and black mail scenes. There is a wide range of options so if you find it exciting but also have inhibitions we can talk options.
RST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 02:17 PM   #7
vagus21
Distinguished Member

Find the homeowners laundry basket. Find a used pair of underwear and sniff and lick the crotch and then put them on. Wear only that for the rest of the day. Cum at least twice in them, and then put them back into the laundry basket right on top. Post how it goes

Likes: Humiliation, degradation, light public, naked dares, masturbation, controlled orgasm

Dislikes: cum eating, scat

Limits: Illegal, extreme public, friends, family
vagus21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 02:55 PM   #8
randywood12
getDare Sweetheart

Thinking of something for you to do...are you sitting for a couple, a guy or a chick?

I am a very dominant but benevolent male looking for submissive females, no trannies or males.

Likes: cybersex play, masturbation, nudity, sexual and social intercourse, women with real breasts and taut nipples.

Dislikes: Extreme Pain, family, permanent, friends,shitting and pissing, deflamation of anyone's character.
randywood12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 03:33 PM   #9
Drippingwetslut

It's for a couple. What do you have in mind?

Old 06-25-2012, 05:02 PM   #10
nehum

Send a message via Yahoo to nehum

Go through the silverware and insert the handle of every piece of silverware into your pussy or ass, and put it back in the drawer.
nehum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 07:50 PM   #11
randywood12
getDare Sweetheart

was thinking about stripping down to nothing grabbing a pair of the guy's underwear, putting them on and wanking using only your hand until you spray, then put it back in his drawer.

I am a very dominant but benevolent male looking for submissive females, no trannies or males.

Likes: cybersex play, masturbation, nudity, sexual and social intercourse, women with real breasts and taut nipples.

Dislikes: Extreme Pain, family, permanent, friends,shitting and pissing, deflamation of anyone's character.
randywood12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk