Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-22-2012, 02:37 PM   #1
GetMeon44

Default Henry A. Adams: Golden

Just hen I though I was never going to write again. Here I am. Updadtes will be when I don't have much school work. So without further a due.

I bring to you... Henry A. Adams: Golden

I felt all of the body rush to my cheeks and the rest of my face like the Amazon after a rainstorm. My fingers were twitching and twirling as my upper body swayed and I lost almost all of my balance. Eyes were staring at me. Actually, it was as if they were going through me, like daggers. I wiped my brow of the sweat one would normally have after a day in the desert sun.

“Henry A. Adams?” My senses were coming back to me I could understand this female voice.

“Henry. Is everything all right?” The voice of whom I now could tell was a young, probably around twenty-five years old teacher was calling me.

“Y…eah” I was finally able to say. I stuttered in the middle trying to put the correct words together in my head before saying anything. I cared way too much of the approval of these people. These were my potentially new friends!

“Class this is Henry. He is knew here at Gladstone make him feel welcome, Please.” The teacher said addressing the fifteen to twenty kids that were standing before me.

They applauded sarcastically and tiredly.

I made my way to a seat in the middle row by the window. I avoided eye contact with anyone not trying to let anyone have any first impression of me.

The teacher continued the lecture.

“As I was saying, the primary factors leading to World War II were…”

I allowed my ears to rebuke her voice into a sort of monotone and background noise.

I looked to my left quickly addressing my surroundings. A hand with a pink sticky-note met my cheek as I turned. I looked at the person before taking it. She was an average height perky girl. She was stunning. Her soft green eyes met mine and I could barely breath. Her long brown hair was braided so perfectly that she looked, as a Greek goddess would go to a formal ball. She wore a whit tank top with a mesh of words that I could not read. Her mini skirt showed off her legs so well even when she was sitting down at a desk. She was everything I could have ever wanted and more…

I flashed back into reality and reached to take the crinkled note from her soft hands. She smiled and went back to paying attention. I placed it on the middle of my desk and unfolded it carefully. It read…

“Hey! My name is Sophia. I would like to…”

Ask Me Anything + Dares

Send Me PM's with dares or if you just want to talk, I'm always open for a nice chat.

<3 Chris

18/M/US
GetMeon44 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk