Old 09-25-2014, 02:45 AM   #1
cute pussy

Default shock collar

.................................................. ...............................................

MY LIMITS- FAMILY,CAM,PICS.

Last edited by cute pussy; 09-25-2014 at 09:03 AM.
cute pussy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 03:38 AM   #2
lizzyy
getDare Sweetheart

Default I like

Quote:
Originally Posted by cute pussy View Post
I used to think school stunk and wasn't any fun at all, but this year in fifth grade, I have a really neat teacher, Mr. Miller. I flunked the first time. The teacher held me back because I was so mean to the other kids. Then next year, she kicked me up into first grade, for the same reason, because I was so mean to the other kids.Now I'm in fifth grade with a lot of really cute scared girlies to play with. They sure are lots of fun when they scream.

The girl who's the most fun is Wendy. She rides the school bus to school, and every morning when she gets off the bus, we can always tell she's been crying.

Last week when she got off the bus, she had been crying like usual, but she looked more scared than she ever had before. As she got off her bus, I saw she was barefoot. No shoes, not even socks. But the best thing was, she had a leather dog collar around her neck. You could see it just above the collar of her dress, in front where her hair didn't cover it.

The shiny spikes on black leather it had made it easy to see, even when she saw people looking, and tried to cover it with her hand.
Some sixth-grade boys who ride the same bus got off right behind her, and came over to us second-grade boys.
"Is anyone here in Wendy's class?" one of them asked.
"I am!" I hollered, raising my hand, shouting down the other kids who also raised their hands. A big kid, must have been twelve or even thirteen years old, with jet black hair came up to me.

"You can borrow this today, kid," he said to me. "Have fun with it!" He handed me a thing that looked like the controls to my Monster Truck. It had three buttons on it, and a short antenna sticking out the end. Two buttons had labels saying 'Warn' and 'Teach' and the other label said 'STOP' in big letters. I can read just fine. I said I'm mean, not stupid.

The STOP button was bright red. I was just about to push it when the bigger kid grabbed my hand and growled, "Not now! Wait til you're in class!"
"What does it do?" I asked, curious.

"Did you notice Wendy's collar when she got off the bus?"
"Yea, I thought she looked cute with it on. All girls should wear tight collars."
"Of course," he grinned at me, "but we only had one, so Wendy is the dog for the day. I put it on her, while my buddy Curt here held her arms pinned behind her so she couldn't stop us. It's an electric dog collar used for teaching dogs to obey their masters. This button called 'Warn' just gives her a little tingle, telling her she has to do something. This middle one called 'Teach' is for punishment, if she disobeys, or doesn't do what you want fast enough. The big red one is to stop her from doing something. Believe me, when you press that one, she won't be able to do anything until you let up on it. Except scream, of course!"

He chuckled, I chuckled, and the boys around us listening to us chuckled. We all looked over at Wendy, grinning at her. She saw us looking at her, and ran inside the school.

"Are you sure it works?" I asked, just checking.
"We tried it out on the bus, and it works just fine!" he laughed. The bell rang, and we all moved toward the school doors.

"Why doesn't she just take it off?" I asked, as we waited in the crowd at the doors. "She tried that on the bus and learned her first lesson. If she pulls on it at all, it automatically gives her the worst shock, the STOP setting. That's how we know she can't do anything but scream when you hit STOP." All the boys listening pictured Wendy trying to take off the collar, and screaming, and we all snickered again.

Curt, his buddy from the bus, tugged my sleeve. "Bring her outside on the playground at recess, and we'll see just how far she'll go to keep from getting shocked. Oh, by the way, would you like to see the panties she had on when she got on the bus?" He pulled out a scrap of white cloth with pink hearts on it from his pocket, showed it to me, and tucked it back in his pocket.

It looked more like a tattered rag, with torn edges everywhere, in spite of the hearts on it. It sure wasn't a pair of girl panties anymore. I got the message, though. Wendy wasn't wearing any!

"What's your name?" I asked the black-haired kid, when we were splitting up to go to our separate classes.
"Mark!" he called to me.
"I'm Robert!" I called back. "Nice to meet ya!!" I waved to him and tucked the control in my pocket. He waved and grinned, and went to his classroom, and I went to mine. I stuck a look at Wendy as I entered the classroom. Her eyes were reddened, and she sat sullenly at her desk, waiting for class to begin.

Mr. Miller gave the stupid spelling test first, so I had to wait at least twenty minutes before I could try the controls. At last it was over and he passed out a sheet of arithmetic problems then left the room and left them alone to do the test. Everyone was supposed to sit quietly and work on them. We had half an hour to do twenty additions and twenty subtractions. I finished mine in under five minutes by the clock, getting half of them wrong. I decided this would be a good time to see how the controls worked. Anyone who wasn't done by now deserved to be distracted, I figured.

Wendy looked a lot less nervous by now. Maybe she thought the boys in the other class still had the controls to the collar, and she wouldn't have any trouble until she went home. She was about to find out how wrong she was. I hit the warning button a quick one, just to see what she'd do. Her head came up, and she nervously looked around the class. I looked away before she saw me watching her. She looked around a little more, biting her lip, then went back to her arithmetic problems.

I leaned back and whispered to the boy behind me, "Watch Wendy! Pass it on!" He glanced over at Wendy, then leaned to his left and whispered. I leaned forward and whispered the same to the girl ahead of me. She looked scared of me, which was to be expected considering what I'd done to her in the back of the lunchroom the day before, so I winked and grinned and whispered "It's Wendy's turn today. Watch her! Pass it on! Or it'll be your turn tomorrow, Susan!" She shivered, and quickly leaned forward and whispered to the boy ahead of her. Whispers quickly made the rounds, until I could see everyone in class stealing glances at Wendy, wondering what was going to happen.

Wendy finally noticed, too. She looked around the room at the other kids, wondering why everyone was staring at her, whispering and grinning. I didn't look away when she looked at me. Instead I chose that moment to give her another warning shock, holding my arm behind me with the controls hidden from her. Everyone was grinning at her the same as I was, so she had no idea who did it. I could tell she felt the warning. She twisted her head around the other way, I guess hoping to tell who had the controls.

I wanted to discourage her from doing that, and that's what the middle button was for, I figured, so I hit her with the next worst shock, just for a second or two.

She screamed like I've never heard her scream, "Eee-Eeeeeeak! Eeee-ee-eeea-aak!" and started crying. She grabbed the collar and pulled on it, but remembered just in time what it would do to her if she did. The whole class laughed at her, but I was loudest. Now she knew someone in the classroom had the controls, and she knew whoever it was loved hurting her for fun, and she knew there was nothing she could do to stop him. But she still had no idea that I was doing it. Nor was she going to find out.
'Time for a little dog training, with the whole class watching her performance,' I decided. I hit the warning button two quick ones. She raised her head, but did nothing else.

I waited awhile, then gave her two more quick warning shocks. She didn't get the message, and kept sitting there, so I let her have it with a nice long punishment.
"EEEeee-ee-Eeia-Ahh Ahhhw Ahhhw!!" she screamed and cried. At last Wendy jumped to her feet beside her desk, not knowing what else to do, and I let up on the shocker.
She stood by her desk, crying like a baby, the only one in the room standing up. Everyone in the class watched her. All the boys wore grins, some of the girls, too, but most of them just looked glad it was Wendy instead of them.

I could tell she was waiting to see if she'd get another shock. She cried enough to suit me for now, and training her meant teaching her how to avoid shocks, so I let her stand there until she wiped her eyes and stopped crying. I gave her three quick warning shocks, and stopped. She sat down, like a good girl, just what I wanted.

With the whole class still staring at her, she pretended to work on her arithmetic problems, but she turned her head around, trying to see if she could tell who had the controls. I wasn't going to allow that. I let her have it with the red button, the STOP button.
Wow! Did she ever shake and twitch when that one hit her! She choked and gasped, and her head hit her desk. She couldn't move a muscle herself, but all of her muscles moved anyway, until I finally let up on the button. Everyone else laughed so hard I could hardly hear her whimpering. She put her head in her arms, down on her desk, trying to hide her face so the class wouldn't see her crying.

That wasn't allowed, either!
I gave her two quick warning shocks like before. Choking and wiping her eyes again, she stood up, knowing she'd only get punished otherwise. How right she was! I showed her she was right by letting her stand awhile longer, crying in front of the whole class, without getting shocked again. Finally, I gave her three quick warnings, and she sat down. This was fun, making her do things without ever telling her what I wanted her to do! The class seemed to agree, whispering and snickering at her.

She put her head back in her arms again, and didn't make any noise, but everyone could tell she was still crying from the funny way her shoulders shook. Wendy's wavy blond hair exaggerated every little tremble of her frail little girlie body. We knew!

Just so nobody got the idea the show was over, I hit her with two more warnings. I saw a little turn, as if she was about to look around the room again, but she stopped a moment before I hit the red button. She stood up again, and a few kids who had looked away turned back again, so she had everyone's eyes on her still. Everyone waited in anticipation, hoping she'd do more than just stand up and sit down.

Wendy blushed crimson, embarrassed and afraid, trying to hold back her tears as everyone smirked at her.
With a grin I hoped she wouldn't see, I gave her a single warning tap. It was time for her to put on a show, and if she wouldn't, well, she would anyway. She looked so confused it was hilarious. I was close enough to catch her soft little whimper. I wasn't about to give her any direct commands she could blame me for later, if she told anyone. Besides, that would spoil the fun of seeing her so afraid and bewildered, not knowing how to avoid a shock she dreaded.

I waited a while, giving her a chance, but she just stood by her desk, wavering. I jabbed the punishment button and held it down. She needed to learn that standing there doing nothing was obviously the wrong choice. If she didn't know what to do, she better think of something!
"EeeaEEahh-eah Aagohww!" she shrieked as the surge hit her hard. Wendy grabbed the collar and tried to pull it off. She must have been hurting awfully bad to try that move again. She fell into her chair gasping and sobbing until she let go of the collar. Obviously it worked perfectly! And she had everyone's attention now.

I let her look around a bit, letting her see all the boys smugly grinning at her as she cried, letting her see me staring at her too, like the others.
Ten seconds of rest were up. I zapped her with two warnings, and Wendy stood up, a little quicker this time. She was learning! One quick warning jolt from the collar and we all saw the delicious look of despair cross her face.

She was sure she would get punished again, because she didn't know what to do. I wasn't even sure what she could do to avoid it, either, but it didn't matter as much to me as it did to Wendy. I would have fun whether she did anything or not.

What she did next, though, was totally unexpected, and just wonderfully perfect! A look of fear and hope came to her, and then she reached down and took the hem of her pretty blue dress in both hands, and raised it up. She lifted it high enough, front and back, so the whole class could see she had no panties on. In fact, she showed her naked little pussy to everyone in front of her, and her cute bare bottom to everyone behind her. She must have still been afraid of getting a nasty shock, because she turned around and showed everyone the rest of her, so nobody missed anything. The roars of laughter and catcalls, jeers and hoots, pointing and teasing went on for a minute or so, probably loud enough to hear in every classroom in the whole school. I didn't want to interrupt the show by shocking her, so I just let her stand there holding up her dress, showing us all her pussy and her bottom. Wendy kept softly crying through it all, with her face scrunched up, crimson with shame.

She lowered her dress, finally, before I signaled to her she could, and that deserved punishment. I hit the middle button and held it. Wendy screamed and sobbed, "Aaaaah! AaahwwwwOww! AAAoo Oooww Oww! EEeeowwweeeaah!" She fell to the floor and lay there screaming and crying. Kids further away stood up to be able to see Wendy lying on the floor squirming around. I let up on the button. Wendy lay still, gasping and moaning, pleading miserably "Okay, okay, okay!"

I didn't give her any time to rest, this time. She felt two warning shocks and dazedly raised herself off the floor and stood by her desk, her tiny hands in fists to wipe away the tears streaming from her eyes. The class kept its attention on her. I gave her another single shock. Wendy took her dress in her hands and raised it, showing her naked body to the class again, front and back, holding her arms high, not daring to cover herself. Almost perfect!
The trouble was, she was sideways to me this time, and when she turned all the way around, she was sideways the other way.

I held down the warning button, giving her a tingle that wouldn't quit. She's not as stupid as I thought, I guess, since she started turning around. When I let go, and the warning stopped, she stopped turning. When I wanted another view of her, I held down the warning button again, and Wendy turned a little further. She gave a great show, under my silent control, turning and stopping, turning and stopping, letting every boy in the class see her naked pussy and bottom over and over and over, from every direction. The warning shocks were just painful enough to make her wince and cringe, but not enough to make her scream or cry any harder.
Once she tried to pull her dress up over her face, so she wouldn't have to see everyone staring at her, and so we couldn't see her face, red from shame, wet from tears. Her face was half the show, I figured, so I gave her several little warning pulses. She quickly lowered her dress back down to her chin again, and I watched her blink away fresh teardrops. She wasn't going to escape her shame that way, or any other way, as long as I had the controls.

I gave her three warning shocks to let her sit down. She collapsed in her seat and put her head back down in her arms and sat there sniffling loudly, shaking with sobs. She had just given all the boys in her class a free look at her naked body from her tummy down, for almost twenty minutes, and the shame of it still burned on her face and neck.

She looked so cute there, trembling and softly crying. Nobody had told her to do it, either, making it even worse for her. If she tried to tell on someone, she wouldn't know who to blame, and she'd have to explain why she had held her dress up like she did, when nobody had said anything to her. It was so amusing. We all sat around smiling at her. Even better, I knew I could get her to do it all again for us, as many times as we wanted, since she couldn't get the collar off. Best of all, she knew that, to.

When Mr. Miller came back in the room to collect the tests, he picked up Wendy's sheet and looked at it. Obviously she hadn't finished very many of the problems. "This is disgraceful!!" he yelled at her and told her he was disappointed in her.
Perhaps not a easy read for some women but I would have loved this use/abuse when I was @ school.

Please do more...

xoxo

37yo / Female / South Africa / KIK: Lizzyy29

My Vaginacode

Limits: No Condoms / No physically alternating dares / No exposure! - Nothing sent over the internet(No Pics) / Limit your risk of arrest - dares that have a high arrest risk will be eliminated / No dares that could affect your livelihood / Family and Friends are off limits / No meet ups
Dislikes: n/a
Likes: Humiliation / Degration / love feeling like an object
lizzyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 08:08 AM   #3
SissySlave93

I'm not from the USA, wouldn't her being in 5th grade make her 10? So you've written a story about forcing a 10 year old girl to expose her naked body. Is that even allowed?

23/Sissy/UK

PM me 'FILTHY' and I'll spend 10 minutes cleaning the nearest toilet with my tongue.

Toys: Lovense Hush Buttplug, Inflatable Plug, 5" Jelly plug. Realistic dildo, squirting dildo. Collar & leash set, ring gag & bone gag/collar set. Ankle & Wrist cuffs. Nipple clamps.

KiK: SSY1993
SissySlave93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 10:02 AM   #4
redhusky17
getDare Devil

I hope this is fictive at least. You can get in trouble if not.
Dislike: public, , staying up,fart
Limits :permanent, blood,scat, illegal
wags tail
[COLOR="Magenta"]I'm a puppy who needs to be housebroken, please train
PM Dares

Last edited by redhusky17; 09-25-2014 at 10:09 AM.
redhusky17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 06:28 AM   #5
Fetique
Enigma

Even if this were done to an adult it's still quite over the top. I think you took it slightly too far.
I may add more to the list with time.
Fetique is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk