Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

View Poll Results: Would you like to see more of:
Pupils and Teachers on the trip 39 46.99%
Laura's activities 25 30.12%
Equal amounts of each 19 22.89%
Voters: 83. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-16-2014, 07:28 AM   #16
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Part 8

Part 8

Beth was sitting facing the lake with her sketch pad on her lap. The boys had left her alone for a while now and she hoped they’d keep it that way. Liam was sitting a short distance to her left, also sketching the lake. The other three boys were in a group, talking, although she had no idea what they were discussing. Further down the hillside they were on, she saw Katie’s group. They all seemed occupied in their work.

Liam stood up and went over to Paul, handing him the sketch pad.

“Cheers mate,” Paul said. He handed Liam another sketch pad.

Beth shook her head in disbelief. She could see what they were doing. They’d got Liam to do their work for them. Liam was one of the best artists in the class.

“Bethany?”

She turned round to see Mr. Carson walking towards her. “Sir?” she said, before getting on with her drawing.

“How’s it going?” he asked.

“Fine, Sir,” she said.

Carson turned to Liam. “Liam?” he said, “How are you finding it?”

“Okay, Sir,” Liam said.

Carson turned to the other three boys. “Have you finished, lads?”

“Yes, Sir,” Paul said.

“Well done, lads,” Carson said, “You can take a break for a bit.”

Liam completed his final sketch and scrambled to his feet. “Finished, Sir,” he said, showing it to Mr. Carson.

“Very good,” Carson said, “Looks like we’re just waiting for Bethany then.”

Beth was tempted to put a few finishing touches to her sketch and hand it in but she wanted to do it properly. She wasn’t sure if this would be assessed and marked later. She watched as Carson went down to check on the other group and then continued her work.

“Beth?” Paul called out.

She carried on with her sketching.

“Put it down, Beth,” Paul said.

Beth dropped her pad on the grass beside her.

“Come over here.”

Beth got to her feet and joined the group of boys.

“Kiss me,” Paul said, “On the mouth.”

Beth, who was a bit shorter than Paul, lifted herself up on her toes and pressed her mouth against his. Paul put his hand behind her head to hold her firmly in place and then parted her lips with his tongue, pushing it inside her mouth. She felt some of Paul’s saliva enter and mix with her own. She felt a bit sick. This was the first time she’d kissed a boy properly, let alone had a tongue in her mouth.

Paul eventually withdrew his tongue and released Beth. “Great,” he said, licking his lips.

Paul took Beth’s hand, gripping it tightly. “Come here,” he said, pulling her behind a rocky outcrop, taking her out of sight. “You guys keep an eye out,” he called to the others. “If Carson comes back, whistle.”

Paul unbuttoned and unzipped his trousers and pulled them down. He had nothing underneath and his cock sprung up to full attention as it was freed from its constraint.

Beth stared at the erection, wondering what was to happen next. All kinds of thoughts ran through her mind in the few moments it took Paul to make his next move.

Paul put his hand on Beth’s head, pushing gently. Beth knew what he meant. She knelt down in front of him.

“Okay,” Paul said, “Go for it.”

“Do I have to?” she begged. She still had the aftertaste of James’ semen in her mouth from when she wanked him on the coach and was forced to ingest the semen. Now, Paul wanted her to put his cock in her mouth.

“Of course not,” Paul said, “I’m sure Katie will find something better for you to do.”

Beth thought about it for a few moments.

“Hurry up,” Paul said, “Before I lose my hard-on. If I go soft again before you do it, Katie will...”

“Okay,” Beth whispered, “But I’ve never done this before. I’m not sure how to do it.”

“Just take it in your mouth and suck on it.” Paul held his cock out towards Beth’s mouth. “You’ll get the hang of it.”

Beth opened her mouth and moved her head forward to accept the penis. She touched the tip of it with her tongue before she gently closed her lips around it and started to suck.

Paul put his hands on the back of her head to hold her firmly in place. “Get your tongue round it,” he said. “Do what you did to James, but use your mouth instead of your hand.”

Beth wished she’d just carried out Katie’s dare now. A touch of Liam’s penis would have been child’s play compared to all this. It was too late now though, she was in this for the long haul. She couldn’t let those photos get out. She closed her eyes and reluctantly took Paul’s full length in her mouth.

To be continued...
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 01:48 PM   #17
sammyGurl

yup still loving it
Dislikes:
Anal,pain,piss,tits,& edging.

Degrade me!
sammyGurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 04:45 PM   #18
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Excellent work love all of your stories
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 05:39 AM   #19
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Part 9

Part 9

Mr Williams, the Biology tutor, was driving to the site at Wast Water with Mrs Powell, the History tutor. They’d been sorting out the packed lunches and other items for the pupils at the site. When they got there, they’d each have to take one of the groups that Mr Carson and Miss Farrell had hopefully split the pupil into. But that wasn’t what they were thinking or talking about.

Since they’d started out from Atterdale Hall, Mrs Powell had been decrying her marriage to Mr Powell and how she was glad to get away for a week to re-evaluate her position. Mr Williams had been trying to concentrate on the route but was becoming increasingly attracted to Jane Powell.

“Was it Wasdale Head or Nether Wasdale?” he asked her, trying to change the subject.

“Sorry?” Jane Powell looked up at him.

“Was it Wasdale...”

“Oh,” she interjected. “Wasdale Head. The north end of the lake.”

Mike Williams nodded and, keeping Nether Wasdale on the right, continued along the road alongside the lake.

“Pull over,” Jane said.

“Sorry?”

“Pull over for a bit,” she said, more urgently.

Mike sighed and looked for a suitable place to stop. “what for?”

“This,” Jane said. She put her hand on his crotch. “I thought so,” she said. “You’re hard.” She loosened her seat belt and leant across to kiss him.

“Jane,” he said, “That’s most unprofessional. I’ll overlook it this time but...”

Jane unzipped his trousers and put her hand inside. “I haven’t had sex in about three months,” she said.

Mike gripped her wrist and pulled her hand from his privates. “Jane, I’m married.”

“So am I, Mike,” she replied, “That’s the problem. I’m stuck in a rut.”

Mike swallowed and looked at her. “We have to get to the site,” he said.

“Then the quicker we do this, the quicker we get there.”

At fifty-four, Jane Powell was about twenty years older than Mike but despite her maturity or maybe because of it, he was becoming turned on by her.

He unfastened the belt of his trousers and lifted himself off the seat slightly to lower his trousers and boxers. His already-erect cock sprung out proudly.

Jane licked her lips and lowered her head towards Mike’s cock-head. “Thanks,” she said. She enveloped his shaft with her mouth and sucked and licked on it, ravenously.

Mike put the palm of his hand to the back of her head and pressed gently. As he felt her soft red hair, he caressed and stroked it. She was good, he thought. Mr Powell must be nuts to snub her or was he seeing someone younger, too? He didn’t want to ask her - at least not while she was engaged in giving him the best blow job he’d ever had. Even his wife, Laura, wasn’t this good.

Mike gave out a groan and pressed Jane’s head closer to his groin as he felt his cock starting to twitch and the semen exploded into her mouth. “Swallow it,” he muttered.

Jane didn’t need to be told. She hungrily devoured every drop of the ejaculated fluid and then held her position even after Mike had released her head. Eventually, she rose up and, after licking the tip of his cock clean, she settled back into her seat. “Thanks,” she said again.

“It’s me who should be thanking you, Jane,” Mike said. “Do you want me to return the favour?”

“Later,” she said, fastening up her seat belt. “It might make us late.”

Mike nodded and sorted out his trousers and boxers. “Let’s go, then.” He started up the car, still unsure of what had just occurred.

“Don’t get too absorbed with the pupils though, Mike,” Jane said, as he drove towards Wasdale Head, thinking about the head he’d just received. “I could expect payment at any time during the day.” She put her hand on his crotch again and squeezed tightly.

To be continued..
Old 08-20-2014, 06:50 AM   #20
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Part 10

Part 10

Mike parked the car just off the road in a quiet spot at the base of a low hill. He and Jane started to unpack the packed lunches and some boxes of additional equipment and take them over to where Mr Carson had set up the tents. It was a bright and sunny day, in this part of the country, the weather was liable to change at a moment’s notice.

Carson was waiting inside one of the tents when Mike and Jane arrived.

“Glad you could get here,” Mr Carson said, looking exaggeratedly at his watch. “I thought we were going to have to catch our own fish for lunch.”

“What’s happening with the kids?” Mike asked.

“I’ve got two groups drawing the landscape, so they can mark in all the geological features later,” Mr Carson explained, “And Jill Farrell’s got two groups out somewhere doing exercises or something.”

“Well, I can take one group for a Biology session,” Mike said, “Maybe discuss the flora and fauna...” He paused for a moment. “And I want to show them the Herdwick sheep which are native to these parts.”

“And I can take a group for a history tour,” Jane said, “There’s an old Abbey nearby, I think, and a Roman settlement. Apparently, there’s a group of University students from somewhere nearby doing a dig in the area.”

“Might be interesting for the pupils to visit later in the week,” Carson added. “We’ll pencil it in for Thursday, instead of the visit to Whitehaven.”

Jane and Mike nodded their assent.

“I’ll call the kids back and we’ll have lunch and then re-organise the groups.” Carson stepped outside the tent. “I’ll be about ten minutes.”

“Ten minutes,” Jane whispered to Mike, as she put her hand to his crotch, “What can we do in ten minutes.”

“Look,” Mike said, “I don’t think it’s a good idea with the kids around.”

“Have you ever played truth or dare?” Jane asked.

“Don’t be childish,” Mike said, “It’s a kids game.”

“There’s an adult version,” Jane said. “But you have to agree to do what you’re asked.”

“Okay.” Mike sounded nonchalant.

“Truth or dare?” Jane asked.

“No-one chooses dare first time,” Mike said, “Truth.”

“Okay,” Jane said, “When was the last time you fucked your wife?”

“Before I started out on this trip,” Mike sighed, “We spent a couple of hours in bed.”

“Because you were going to be apart for a week?” Jane wondered.

Mike nodded. “Truth or dare?”

“Dare,” Jane said with a wink, “Make it good. I’ll do anything.”

“I dare you to strip off from the waist down. Wait for two minutes and then put your clothes back on. If anyone comes into the tent during that two minutes, you stay bottomless.”

“Are you serious?”

“I suggest you start,” Mike said, looking at his watch. “The quicker you do it, the quicker you finish.”

“Okay,” Jane said, “I started this, so I’ll do it.” She unlaced her boots and sat down on the groundsheet to take them off. “This is more complicated than it looks,” she said, as she removed her boots. She stood up again.

“Like you said,” Mike grinned, “You started it.”

Jane unbuttoned her trousers and lowered them to her ankles. She wore a pair of blue panties underneath.

Mike watched her as she kicked off her trousers and, without a thought, pulled down her panties.

“I’ll get you back for this, Mike.” Jane crouched down to take off her panties, then stood upright again.

Mike studied her crotch, which was partly covered by the hem of her jacket, but he could still discern the dark pubic hair and the protruding labia. He glanced at his watch again.

“Two minutes,” he said. He focussed his attention on Jane’s crotch again.

Jane sighed. She lifted her jacket and top so he could get a better look. “Is that better?”

“Much better,” he said. “I’m looking forward to returning the favour you did me on the way here.”

“I’m thinking about rescinding that offer,” Jane said.

Mike looked at his watch again. “One minute, ten seconds to go,” he said.

“Look,” Jane said, “Can I put my trousers back on again?”

“In a minute,” he said.

There was silence after that.

Mike eventually checked his watch. “Twenty seconds to go,” he said.

Jane sighed again. “What do you think?” she said.

“Sorry?” Mike said.

“Do you like it?” Jane said, “My vagina?”

“It’s beautiful,” Mike said. He wanted so much to touch it and taste it but he resisted the temptation to say so. He looked at his watch. “Time up,” he said.

Jane put her panties back on, one leg at a time and pulled them up. She struggled to get her trousers on at first, trying to rush it and getting her left leg in the right trouser and having to take it out again.

Eventually, she managed to get them on. She left her boots off. “Okay,” she said. “Truth or dare?”

“Truth,” Mike said.

“Pussy,” Jane said. “If you had the chance, who, on this trip, would you most like to fuck?”

“Are we talking staff?” Mike tried to clarify.

“Well, I did say anyone on the trip,” Jane said, “So if you have desires for any of the pupils, now’s the time to reveal them. I won’t report you.”

Mike gulped. “Well, out of the staff, Jill Farrell’s a babe, isn’t she?” He saw the disappointment in Jane’s eyes and added, “But out of the pupils, I wouldn’t say no to Sarah Cartwright.”

“Did you just say that?” Jane was dumbfounded. “Sarah Cartwright?”

“Have you seen the way she rolls up the hem of her skirt at school,” Mike added, “I’d certainly give her some extra-curricular biology tuition.”

“Interesting,” Jane said.

“Truth or dare?” Mike asked.

“Truth,” Jane replied.

“When was the last time you gave a blow job?” Mike asked her, “Before the one you gave me.”

“I think it was about two years ago,” Jane said, “And, before you ask, it wasn’t my husband.”

“Who was it?” Mike wondered.

“You’ve had your question,” Jane said, stubbornly. “Truth or dare?”

Before Mike could answer, the flap of the tent opened and Sophie Baxter entered.

“Oh,” Sophie said, pushing her glasses up onto the bridge of her nose with her index finger, “Mr Carson asked me to let you know we’re having lunch out on the hills because it’s a nice day. Can you bring them out?” She exited the tent again.

Mike looked at Jane. “We’ll finish this later,” he said, “But just so you know, I’ll choose dare. Start thinking of a good one.”

“I have one,” Jane said. “You think Jill Farrell’s a babe.. I dare you to get a nude picture of her. Then show it to me. You have till the end of today.”

“How do I do that?” Mike asked.

Jane smiled. “Use your imagination,” she said, as she sat down to put her boots back on. “Seduce her.”

To be continued...
Old 08-21-2014, 02:31 PM   #21
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Excellent work as usual
Old 09-01-2014, 08:06 AM   #22
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Part 11

Part 11

Mike Williams was sitting on his own, away from the others. From his vantage point, he had a good view not only of the lake but also of the pupils. Most of them had formed their own little cliques and were sitting on the grassy hillside eating their lunch and chatting. But he noticed a variety of activities going on around him.

Zoe Mortimer, her legs tucked underneath her, was sitting behind Hannah Wade, braiding her hair.

Sophie Baxter was sitting with her brother, Nigel, playing a game of travel chess.

The other Sophie, Sophie Markham, was sprawled on the grass, legs outstretched, chin on her hands, reading a book.

Most of the boys were in a separate group, doing boy things.

He couldn’t see some of the girls but he suspected they were around the tents on the other side of the ridge. He could certainly hear them and he knew John Carson was supervising them so he turned his attention to other things.

He glanced across at Jill Farrell. She was talking to Lauren Bennett and Megan Johnson so it wouldn’t be appropriate to approach her now.

Seduce her? he pondered, as he bit into his sandwich, how was he going to do that?

He could just tell Jane that he wasn’t going to do it and put a stop to all this nonsense. She had no blackmail on him or anything so she couldn’t force him to do it. She was probably only bluffing anyway, seeing how far he’d go.

Then again, he had a whole week away from his wife. A whole week without sex. The blow job Jane had given him had lit a spark in him. Jill was very attractive, too. He looked over at her again. Tried to catch her eye.

What if Jill was lonely and frustrated too? This would be his only chance. Maybe Jane had done him another favour here. He could kill two birds with the one stone; complete Jane’s dare and bed Jill at the same time. It would have to be carefully planned though.

Jill Farrell was twenty-four and had been PE teacher at the school for two years. Mike knew she was single but he had no idea if she was seeing anyone. They never discussed that type of thing at school or even socially. He was aware, however, that Jill knew he was married and that might complicate things.

“I can hear the cogs turning.”

Mike half-turned his head to see Jane behind him.

She sat down beside him. “She’s wearing a track-suit,” Jane whispered, looking over at Jill. “Easier to remove than trousers. Elasticated. No awkward buttons or zips,” she teased. “Should be easy enough.”

Mike shook his head. As he did so, he caught Jill’s eye. She smiled at him but he knew it was just a friendly smile and not a seductive one. He smiled back.

He finished his sandwich and took a swig of pop from a carton.

“Have you got a camera on your phone?” Jane whispered. “If not, you can borrow mine.”

“I’ve got one,” he whispered back. “Look, you said I have till the end of today, right?”

Jane nodded. “Midnight, tonight. No later.”

“So, if I can get her alone at the hostel this evening,” Mike considered, “I can do it then?”

Jane raised her eyebrows. “I suppose so.”

“Can you do something for me?”

“I did something for you earlier in the car,” Jane said. She put her hand on his crotch. “But if you need...”

“I mean,” Mike said, physically moving her hand away from his crotch before someone saw, “Could you let me be alone with Jill in your dorm tonight?”

The staff occupied two dorms. Jill and Jane shared one dorm together and Mike and John Carson shared the other dorm.

“You’re really going ahead with this?” Jane asked.

Mike knew that he was but he didn’t want to tell Jane that he had his own agenda. It would be best if she just thought he was completing her dare. “Yes, I am.”

“I can go out for a walk after the evening meal,” Jane offered, “between, say, seven-thirty and nine-thirty.”

Mike nodded. “If I haven’t done it by then,” he said, “It’s not going to happen.”

“I’ll be back at nine-thirty precisely though,” Jane added, “So, if you’re still there at that time, I’ll walk in on you.”

“I hope to have the picture by then,” Mike sighed.

“What are you going to do?” Jane asked him.

“Well,” he said, “Jill’s single. I’m going to chat her up and try charming the pants off her.” He paused. “But, if that doesn’t work...” he left the sentence unfinished.

“What?” Jane pressed.

“I was thinking of going into Atterdale village and picking up a couple of bottles of wine and asking Jill if she wanted to share a drink with me. I won’t drink much but once she’s merry enough, I’ll make my move.”

“You’re going to get her drunk?” Jane was genuinely shocked.

“It’s in the rules?”

“I suppose so.”

Mike looked over at Jill Farrell again. “But let’s hope it doesn’t come to that.”

To be continued...
Old 09-02-2014, 03:32 AM   #23
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

I love seeing your name for new updates, I know I have a few treats awaiting me.
Old 09-04-2014, 05:31 AM   #24
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jklivin View Post
I love seeing your name for new updates, I know I have a few treats awaiting me.
Thanks for comments. I'm glad someone likes this story.
Old 09-04-2014, 05:36 AM   #25
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Part 12

Part 12

Bethany Turner was sitting on her own, away from the others, drinking from a carton of pop.

“There’s fifteen minutes left before the end of lunch.”

Bethany looked round and saw James Milton behind her. “So,” she said, turning back to view the lake.

“So, I need some relief.” James stood beside her. “Liam does too.”

Bethany stood up reluctantly.

“We’ve found a spot back there.” James pointed to ‘back there’.

Beth sighed. She knew what James wanted her to do. She just hoped it was a hand job and not oral.

James took Beth’s hand and led her to a quiet secluded spot where Liam was sitting. When he saw them approaching, Liam stood up.

James let go of Beth’s hand and dropped his trousers. “Liam, go and keep watch. If anyone comes near, whistle.”

Liam nodded and then mouthed the word ‘sorry’ to Beth. Beth just smiled.

When Liam had gone, James put his hand to Beth’s head, beckoning her to kneel.

“Can I just...” Beth wasn’t sure what to say, “You know... with my... hand?”

“No,” James said, “With your mouth. I want you to swallow it all.”

Beth knelt down in front of James and watched as his penis began to stiffen and grow in front of her eyes.

“And hurry,” James said, “You’ve got Liam after me.”

Beth opened her mouth and put her lips around James’ penis. She started to suck on it. It made her slightly nauseous but she managed to keep it going long enough to bring him to a quick climax. As he ejaculated into her mouth, her natural reaction was to spit it out but James had his hands firmly placed at the back of her head, preventing her from withdrawing. She swallowed the fluid.

As James let go of her head, she moved back and released his cock which was already starting to contract.

“Stay there,” he said. “Liam!” he called out.

Liam came back just as James had fastened his trousers.

“Okay,” James said, “I’ll keep watch. You enjoy yourself.”

Liam watched as James disappeared and then looked at Beth.

“Please don’t make me...” Beth’s voice trailed off as a tear welled up in the corner of her eye and rolled down her cheek.

“Stand up,” Liam said.

Beth clambered to her feet.

“Let me finger you,” Liam said.

Beth was thrown slightly. “F-finger... me?”

“Turn round.”

Beth turned round.

“Loosen your trousers,” Liam said.

Beth loosened her trousers.

Liam put his arm round her and slipped his hand in between her legs, He stroked her slit and then put the tip of his finger to the opening. “Spread your legs a bit.”

Beth moved her left foot a short distance further to the left.

Liam pushed his finger inside.

Beth felt him moving it around inside her and then felt a second finger enter her. She tried to stay calm as Liam found her sensitive spot. It was obvious that Liam had no idea what to do and shortly after he’d put his fingers in he removed them.

“Do yourself up, Beth,” he said, as he put his fingers to his mouth and sucked on them.

Beth fastened up her trousers and turned round to face Liam.

Liam unfastened his own trousers and released his hard cock. “Wank me,” he said.

Beth put her hand around the erection and set about pumping it as quickly as she could. This was preferable to the alternative. She felt him twitch in her hand and the white viscous fluid dribbled out. It wasn’t the powerful spurt she was expecting. It trickled onto her hand.

“Lick it all off,” Liam said.

Beth let go of Liam’s cock and put her hand to her mouth. She extended her tongue and licked the semen from the back of her hand. When it was clean, she looked at Liam again. He had done up his trousers and was watching her.

James reappeared again. “Time’s up,” he said, “Lunch is over. We’d better get back.”

“Yes,” Liam said, “We’d better.”

To be continued.

Last edited by Wordsmiff; 09-04-2014 at 05:39 AM. Reason: typo
Old 09-06-2014, 11:52 AM   #26
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

You are a great writer and a busy one at that. I enjoy all of your stories that you have posted. Thanks for keeping them going!
Old 09-10-2014, 05:43 AM   #27
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Part 13

Part 13

The rest of the afternoon went by fairly smoothly and without further incidents. The pupils were split into four groups again and each group was assigned to one teacher. By the time the coach arrived at four forty-five, they were all packed and ready to return to the hostel.

Mike drove his own car behind the coach and, about a quarter of a mile from Atterdale Hall, he turned off and made his way into Atterdale village to pick up a couple of bottles of wine. He was determined to see his plan through, not because of Jane’s stupid dare but rather because he actually fancied Jill Farrell and he wanted to see how far he could get with her.

He arrived back at Atterdale Hall just in time for the evening meal and, leaving the wine in his car he went straight to the dining room. During the meal, he caught Jill’s eye again and exchanged another smile with her. This tim, however, he thought he saw more than just a friendly smile.

Following the meal, he went up to the dorm that he shared with John Carson. Carson wasn’t there, so he dialled Jane Powell’s number.

“Are you still going out this evening?” he asked her on the phone.

“Yeah,” she replied, “That’s right. I’m going out for a walk. Be back about nine-thirty. Call you then.”

He got the message. He went down to his car and retrieved his wine. On the way in, he met Jane coming out.

“Is she in the dorm?” he asked.

Jane nodded. “Reading a book. She could do with a bit of company.”

Mike held up one of his wine bottles.

“Be careful with her,” Jane said. “Don’t get her too drunk. It’s a long day tomorrow.”

“Yeah, okay,” Mike said. He watched Jane, as she exited the building and then went up the back stairwell towards the female dorms.

When he got to the door of Jill’s dorm, he felt the cocoons in his stomach hatching out into fully-fledged butterflies but it was too late to back out now. He knocked on the door.

“Hello?” Jill’s voice said.

Mike opened the door and popped his head round. “Only me,” he said, “Are you decent?”

“Yes,” Jill said.

“Oh, what a shame,” Mike joked, “Shall I come back later.”

“What do you want?” she said.

Mike went in and closed the door behind him. “I was wondering if you fancied a bit of company,” he said.

Jill was lying on the bed, her head propped up on some pillows, with a book in her hand. She wore a polo top and a short pleated skirt.

“John’s gone out somewhere,” Mike added, “And I just saw Jane disappearing through the door.”

“Yes,” Jill said, “She said she’s going out for a long walk.”

“You don’t think her and John have gone for a tryst, do you?” Mike approached the bed and held up the wine. “Fancy a drink?”

Jill put her book down beside her and swung her legs round.

“Got a cup?” Mike asked.

Jill produced a couple of plastic cups from her cabinet. “Not too much for me,” she said, holding out her cup.

“So, how’s it going?” Mike poured her a full cup of wine. “What did you get your kids doing today?”

“Just walking the hills,” Jill said, “Getting a bit of exercise and fresh air before the real Lake District weather starts.”

“I know what you mean,” Mike said. He poured himself half a cup of wine and put the bottle down. “Can I sit on the bed?”

Jill patted the bedspread beside her and, taking that as a good sign, Mike sat down.

“Where did you get the wine from?” Jill took a sip.

“Atterdale,” Mike said, “It goes down well after a hard day’s work.”

They chatted for a little while longer and drank a little more wine before Mike saw a possible chance. He offered Jill some more wine.

“No, thanks,” Jill said, “If I have any more, I may not be responsible for what I do.” Jill put her cup down on the floor and reached up to rub her left shoulder with her right hand. “God, my muscles are aching after that walk.” She lay back on the bed and closed her eyes.

“How about a massage?” It just came out of Mike’s mouth. He immediately regretted it.

“Sorry?” Jill opened her eyes again.

“A massage,” he repeated. He couldn’t go back now.

“What do you know about massaging?” she asked.

“I’m a biology teacher,” he said, “I know where all the muscles are.”

She sighed. “Okay.” She sat up again.

Mike was surprised by her consent. He was expecting a slap round the face. It must be the drink, he guessed.

This was the point of no return.

To be continued...
Old 09-11-2014, 02:49 AM   #28
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Part 14

Part 14

Jill had just consented to Mike giving her a massage.

“Got any oil?” he asked her.

“There’s some baby oil,” she said, gesturing at the bedside cabinet.

He nodded and went over to find it. “Lie on the bed,” he said.

Jill lay back on the bed.

“Face down,” he said.

She turned over and lay prone on the bed with her head to one side. “That okay?” she said.

Mike rubbed baby oil over his hands, as if he knew what he was doing. He did, in fact, have no idea how to massage anyone but this was the best chance he’d get of gaining Jill’s trust.

“My shoulders,” she said.

“Take your top off,” he said.

“Sorry?”

“Your top,” he said, “I can’t massage you with it on, you’ll get it all greasy.” He held up his oil-soaked hands.

Jill looked up at him, as if trying to work out if he was serious or not. She lifted herself from the bed, slipped off her top and lay back down again.

Mike saw that she wore no bra under the top. She was naked from the waist up. He didn’t want to push his luck, so he didn’t ask her to take anything else off.

Mike’s oiled palms and fingers prodded her shoulder blades.

“Ow!” she said.

“Sorry.” He ran long firm strokes over her shoulders and onto her back. Then, with his hands sideways on, he pressed into the long indentation of her spine. He was going to have to bluff this, now.

As he pressed and caressed her skin and flesh, he felt himself starting to get hard. He tried to ignore it and continued to stroke, press, rub and pummel at Jill’s back and shoulders. He did what he’d seen masseurs doing on TV and in films, hoping that he was doing it right.

He finally realised that he could ignore his erection no longer. He longed to see what was underneath her skirt. “Can I do your legs?” he asked her.

“Hmm,” she replied with a satisfied voice.

Mike put his hands to her left thigh, just below the hem of her skirt, and offered it the same treatment that he’d given her shoulders and back, occasionally venturing slightly higher up. When she moved her legs apart slightly, he felt that she was happy with his actions and he moved onto her right thigh.

When he finally paused, she turned over without being asked and he saw her breasts for the first time.

“Do my front,” she said.

Mike’s erection got stiffer and he found himself looking down at his crotch to see if there was a noticeable bulge. He soon returned his attention to Jill’s breasts. He re-anointed his hands with oil and tentatively put them to her neck, just above the rise of her breasts. He hesitated.

“It’s okay,” she said, giving him the green light, “Go for it.”

He pulled, pinched and pummelled her shoulders again, this time from the front and ran his hands down around her breasts, trying not to touch them, and then back up to her shoulders.

Jill closed her eyes as Mike’s thumbs pressed gently against her neck and his palms and fingers encircled her neck.

He heard her groan, a pleasurable groan, as his hands travelled downwards, pressing against her collar-bone. He wondered if he was actually doing it right. She seemed to be enjoying it. He decided to bite the bullet.

He rolled each breast between his oil-covered hands. The fingers pressed around the nipples, eliciting gasps of pleasure from Jill. She raised her hips and, in response, his hands moved down towards the waistband of her skirt, tracing the lines of her stomach muscles as they went.

Jill reached down and unfastened the buttons on the side of her skirt. “Take it off,” she said, as she raised her hips again.

Mike pulled the skirt down and saw that she wore no underwear at all. He was staring at her neatly-trimmed vagina, the slit clearly visible and clearly wet. He removed the skirt from her legs and dropped it on the floor. Jill parted her legs.

Mike looked at her. She still had her eyes closed. Should he take his picture now? he wondered.

To be continued...
Old 09-11-2014, 10:05 PM   #29
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

NO!!! don't stop.... this last part was really good.. i think i want to fuck Jill myself.

Feel free to KIK me if you are female KIK: ethan2cu

Limits: anal, pain
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2014, 02:58 PM   #30
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Another fantastic update eagerly awaiting more

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, dare, school, trip, truth