Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 12-13-2012, 08:36 PM   #61
TheAdamBoy

Default DUDE Official Blog

Hello readers! I have set up an official blog / online story websie for DUDE (I will put the link to it at the end of this message). Although the blog will be my primary posting location for new chapters, I will still post the story on GetDare. But, I will post new content on the blog a few days before I post them on GetDare. So, to keep up with Josh and Sky, follow my blog! I will also post exclusive content about characters, storylines, or the DUDE town itself. So, if you readers want the most out of DUDE, follow my blog!

http://dudegaystory.blogspot.com/

Happy reading!
TheAdamBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 12:53 PM   #62
swtgay17

Your story is amazing. I cannot wait for more

Likes: humiliation, socks, shoes, denial, edging, semi-public, hidden public, puppy play, degradation, piss
Limits: scat, extreme pain, sounding, fisting

kik: faggotslut95
Snapchat: faggotslut95
Twitter: Gayobedientfag

PM Dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81091

Dares I owe: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=63592

My add, looking for a master:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...71#post1763271
swtgay17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 01:49 PM   #63
TheAdamBoy

Default DUDE Chapter Twenty

Hey readers: Don't forget about the DUDE official story blog! See how characters look, read the story (I posted this chapter yesterday), and exclusive content only to be found on the blog!
http://dudegaystory.blogspot.com

CHAPTER TWENTY: The Jiggedy
Jake walked ahead of Josh as they left the bar. As they walked, Josh saw many other slaves that were treated far worse than him. Some boys were being pissed on as they sat there: motionless and unable to fight back. Other boys were being carried by their masters and being fucked up the ass at the same time. Josh was thankful that Jake was a kind master.
The boys rounded another corner into an alley to find a small and rundown building.
"Welcome to the Jiggedy," Jake said and Josh opened the door for him- like any good slave should.
As Josh entered, the sharp scents of vodka, marijuana, and piss stung his nose. He stood next to Jake as Jake sat down at a table. The other masters at the table also had their slaves standing at their sides while the masters talked about various things.
Josh was ordered to go under the table and suck Jake's dick after a few of the other masters ordered their slaves to do the same. Once Josh was under the wooden table, Jake removed his boxers to reveal a growing cock. By the time it was fully hard, it was ten inches long. Josh was thankful that it was only half the width of Sam's dick.
As Josh sucked, he heard Jake half moaning have talking with the other masters. Jake finally cummed down Josh's throat and Josh was allowed up from under the table and to stand by Jake's side.
Before Josh talked, he raised his hand. When Jake said it was alright to speak, Josh asked where he take a piss.
"On a bucket slave, duh," Jake said, as if it were a no-brainer.
Josh walked over to a small stage where three boys were pole dancing. They each had signs behind them to label which slave was which. The first was labeled: FUCK ME, the second was labeled: AVAILABLE FOR OWNERSHIP, and the third was labeled: BUCKET SLAVE (USE AS YOU WISH). Josh walked over to the bucket slave and immediately noticed that it was Cale.
"I'm sorry," Josh said as he let himself piss all over Cale.
This was just wrong, Josh told himself. Just plain wrong.
Old 01-06-2013, 01:54 PM   #64
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Not bad, keep it up.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 09:42 PM   #65
bored_guy

Really enjoy the story, I also like the blog you have with it. keep it up. the writing is good too.

Limits- cross dressing, illegal, webcam, pee, poop, and pain
bored_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 07:42 PM   #66
TheAdamBoy

Default Blog be gone!

Hey readers! I'm sorry that I haven't written in... forever. I am going to delete the blog soon and only post the story on here (GetDare). So, stay tuned for more action, twists, turns, and hardcore sex scenes you can masterbate to!
Old 07-13-2013, 01:45 PM   #67
MeisterDerWagt

Would love to see more chapters to this story, it's kinky in many ways I like. Subscribed.

Likes - pee, bondage, naked, sub, tight briefs!
Limits - drinking it, poop, public, messing up my place.
MeisterDerWagt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 07:54 PM   #68
TheAdamBoy

Default Chapter twenty one

SOOOOO sorry that I haven't posted in litterally forever! But here's the next chapter of DUDE! Can't wait to hear your opinions and ideas for plot points (alwayd nice to get a second opinion). Also, I will try to post more frequently as the story heats up (which btw, it's about to). STAY TUNED - Adam

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

Sky sat in the house for the rest of
the night that Josh left. Sadness weighed him down like the earth did to Atlas. He skipped dinner that night and went straight to bed, crying himself to sleep. He loved Josh. And of course, just when they admitted it to each other, Josh was shipped off to be some horny guy's prostitute.
Sky didn't feel any better the next day. Skipping both breakfast and work didn't help anything but the fact that Sky wanted to be alone. Later that afternoon, the Officers were called on by Randy to investigate Sky's whereabouts.
The Officer came to Sky's house and entered without warning to find Sky sitting on Josh's bed, tears streaming down his cheeks. The Officer that came to Sky's house was named Blake. Blake was tall, tan skinned, dirty brown-haired, fairly muscular boy. Eye candy for Sky if he had not been in this situation.
"I've been called to check up on ya," Blake said, his deep voice smooth and just out of puberty. As if that was hard to tell from his undergrowth of pubic hair.
"Well I'm fine," Sky said bitterly.
"No, you're not. You've been cooped up in here since Josh left. You gotta come out and do your share of work around here."
Sky looked up into Blake's deep brown eyes with his own bleary eyes, red from crying, "Not now."
Blake smiled, "I know what you need."
"You don't know shit about me," Sky said, barking at the Officer.
"Oh, but I think I do," Blake sat down next to Sky on the bed, "You need to get your mind off of him."
Sky was silent. Maybe that IS what he needed. But to forget about Josh? Was it even possible?
Blake's strong hand found Sky's inner thigh and Sky pulled away.
"Sky, honey, you've gotta get over this. You're acting childish."
Sky let one more tear drip down his face. Just one more.
"You're right." Was the only thing Sky said. Blake's hands found him once more, and this time they found more than just his thigh. Blake caressed Sky's ass cheeks and found their way to his hole. Sky let Blake slip his fingers into his tight ass hole. He let Blake kiss him passionately on the lips and everywhere else. He let Blake cradle him to sleep that night. Just to forget. Just to forget.
Old 09-17-2013, 12:38 PM   #69
Dareholic
getDare Addict

See how long he will forget.

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Old 09-17-2013, 01:46 PM   #70
TheAdamBoy

Default Chapter twenty two

CHAPTER TWENTY TWO

Josh sat, waiting. And scared. He knew what he did was wrong. So very wrong. He did not obey his master's orders. Jake told him to drink his piss after he went in a cup. Josh denied Jake's command, for Josh was having a change of mind. Now, Josh sit waiting and scared.
Josh knew the consequences of disobeying a master's orders. Severe, painful punishment. He could not even imagine what the Cock would do to him. His heart dropped to his stomach when the door opened.
"Get in here, you little shit." The Cock.
Josh did as he was told. Inside, the room was dark except for one makeshift window that let in a little light. In the center of the room was what looked to be an old wrestling matt. Josh looked around and saw three other guys in the room. All muscular, tall and butt-naked.
"Lay face down on the matt," ordered the Cock.
Once Josh had done so, the Cock continued.
"Do you realize what you have done?"
Josh nodded.
"Do you now know not to disobey?"
Josh nodded again.
"Good. Now your punishment begins.
Josh couldn't see what was coming until it came. The Cock spanked him, loud cracks echoing in the room. Each spank got harder and harder and more painful. Josh let out a whimper each time. Next, he felt hot liquid on him. He turned to see four golden arches of hot piss hitting his vulnerable naked body.
A large throbbing dick was suddenly shoved into Josh's mouth and he began sucking. The big boy began to moan. Then the Cock took his thick, massive cock and breached Josh's ass hole. Josh wailed with pain as the Cock shoved his dick in and out at alarming speeds. The other two boys began pinching Josh's tits so hard that they turned purple.
Josh, flailing under the pain, received another dick up his no-longer tight ass. Two dicks in his hole. Two. He yelped and screamed and chocked once another cock entered his mouth. Sucking two, taking two.
This went on for a long while and Josh didn't know when it would end, or if it would ever end.
Old 09-18-2013, 12:28 PM   #71
Dareholic
getDare Addict

I don't know if I would drink the piss either, however; if that's the punishment, I have no idea what I would have done.

Yamask
Old 09-30-2013, 03:32 PM   #72
analaussie18

This is a terrific story Adam - I sooooo hope it doesn't die! Keep up the awesome work

I like girls and guys, what can I say, I’m a greedy little boy slut who likes to fuck and be fucked 💦

I'm an Ass on Male Farm 😉

Here's my likes, dislikes, limits, toys, etc... (Please check it out!)
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68719

PM me and I'll insert something up my tight lil teen butt
analaussie18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 05:43 PM   #73
victorchance101
Account Banned

Love it can't wait for more
victorchance101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 05:14 PM   #74
DannyDuck

Love it, subbed! So excited for next chapter

This is awkward.