Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 11-14-2012, 08:36 PM   #1
TheAdamBoy

Default DUDE (a gay teen story)

CHAPTER ONE: WELCOME TO DUDE
Josh sat up with a jolt. Darkness surrounded him like walls closing in. He felt vibrations and bumps from below. He guessed that he was in some kind of vehicle, but he didn't know for sure.
The last thing that he could remember was this scene: a group of older teenage boys walked up to Josh and his friends. The midnight hour was quiet at the orphanage, in which making the older boy's arrival even more inevitable than it already was. The older boys walked over to Josh and his friends and gave them an offer they could not resist. A place of freedom, to do whatever they wanted, whenever they wanted for the rest of their lives. Josh decided that he would go to this place, for it seemed like paradise. Next thing he knew, he was punched in the face and he blacked out.
Josh huddled himself into a ball for the darkness was also cold. It was when he curled up that he noticed that he wore nothing but the boxers (the same ones he had on when he was knocked out).
Suddenly, the vehicle lurched to a stop. Josh waited anxiously, even his breathing was silent. Then, a bright light overcame the darkness and his vision. The light blinded him for a few seconds and he blinked to once again be able to see.
"Josh, right?" said a boy standing where a hatch had been lifted. The boy was tall with dirty blonde hair that looked to need some fixing. His eyes were piercing blue and he had a few dimples that surfaced when he spoke. Josh realized that he too only wore boxers. Josh had always knew that he was gay, and seeing this boy in this state made his dick get a little hard.
"Y-yes." Josh stammered, unsure of this boy and where he was. A sudden feeling of warmth washed over him as sunlight danced over his body.
"Welcome to DUDE. DUDE stands for Deserted and Unwanted Delinquents Escape. I am Noah and I will be your mentor," the boy said.
Josh pondered things for a moment. Deserted... by his mother. Unwanted... by any new couple. Delinquent... he had stolen from purses countless times.
"Where am I?"
"DUDE. You are in DUDE. That's what this place is called. Your Visitor may have called it paradise," Noah explained. Finally, Josh had arrived at the promised 'paradise'.
"Can I come out of this... thing?" Josh asked.
"It's a covered wagon, and sure," Noah said obviously finding Josh's statement humorous, "And don't forget to put on your assigned boots."
Josh put on the short, brown leather boots and hopped out of the covered wagon. His first look at where this 'DUDE' place was astounded him. The ground was very dry and desert like and all around him were large hills covered by dry grass. The ground leading to the hills was also covered in dry grass. To his left was a dirt path that led up a hill and, seemingly back down the other side.
"The wagon only takes us to the dirt road," Noah said as the wagon lurched back into motion and began to go back the way it had come from.
"So we walk?" Josh asked, so many questions buzzing in his head and unsure of what to ask first.
"We walk," Noah said.
The walk was silent for the walk down the dirt road. As the boys traveled, grasshoppers jumped from the road into the grasses, and vice versa, as well as many rodents and birds. Josh had never felt so free in his life.
Josh and Noah began to ascend the long-awaited hill. Noah had said a few things to him toward the end of the walk about DUDE lifestyle. There were 8 work forces that made DUDE society run how it needed (which Noah said the leader would go more into detail about). Also, Noah had told Josh about housing and other buildings. Buildings in DUDE were created out of anything the teen guys living in DUDE could find.
As they got to the top of the hill, Josh got his first glance at his new home. A large cluster of run-down shacks surrounded by a wall, on every side, of what looked like mud.
"It's wonderful!" Josh said, astonished, "Only teen guys live here right?"
"Yep, only dudes live in DUDE, get it?" Noah said.
"Yeah."
Noah led Josh down the hill. As they drew closer, Josh Was surprised by how tall the wall really was. *Standing at the base of the wall, it appeared to be at least ten feet from the ground.
"What is the wall made out of?" Josh asked Noah.
"Mainly garbage, wood, and other random stuff covered by clay and gravel. It gives us protection from animals and from water when this valley floods." Noah explained. Josh was surprised at their use of materials to fix issues, and the fact that they were all only teenagers that built this place.
Josh was led by Noah into the gatehouse (if you could call it that). Noah wrote his name on a ledger and had Josh sign a contract that he would be a resident of DUDE and nowhere else. Josh signed it proudly.
"Welcome to DUDE," Noah said when Josh was complete.

Last edited by TheAdamBoy; 11-15-2012 at 08:35 PM. Reason: Changing astricts
TheAdamBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to TheAdamBoy for this post:
Old 11-15-2012, 02:35 PM   #2
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Not bad. However, all of the * where a little annoying. Also, some spelling mistrakes.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 04:15 PM   #3
TheAdamBoy

Sorry about all of the *'s, I copied and pasted from ipod notes... also, is there a way to change the story title (i want to get rid of the "chapter one" in the title)?
Old 11-15-2012, 04:18 PM   #4
Dareholic
getDare Addict

click on the edit button at the bottom of your story.

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Old 11-16-2012, 01:08 PM   #5
TheAdamBoy

Default DUDE Chapter Two

CHAPTER TWO: PLACEMENT
After signing the contract, Noah led Josh into the town. Josh, taking his first glance at his new home from the inside, saw that "complete freedom" was not a lie. Teen boys were everywhere, none of which wore more than boxers and boots of countless colors, doing every imaginable activity. Some were drinking what could only be an alcoholic beverage, others were smoking, and Josh was sure that he even saw two boys making out behind a building. Josh's gayness was about to show through his boxers.
"Now we need to get you into placement," Noah said, "It's the most important part of our society here. It's also one of our only three rules here. Rule number one: Don't hurt or damage shit. This includes people, property, objects, merchandise, homes, pretty much everything. Rule number two: Do your job. This one has the worst punishments is you don't follow the rule,"
"Punishments? What are punishments here?" Josh asked, scared.
"I'll let the king tell you more about that, which leads to the third rule: obey the Dick. We call the king "the Dick" because the king is always the person with the biggest dick. Got it?" Noah explained.
"Got it," Everything seemed pretty straight forward to Josh.
"Here we are. Good luck with placement. And by the way, if you need any help, contact an Officer to find me," Noah said.
"Thanks!" Josh said and entered the building marked "The Dick".
The entrance of the building was dimly lit and carpeted. Josh took his boots off before stepping onto the carpet, for that is what he was used to from the orphanage. After he took his first step inside, a voice called to him from the back of the building.
"Hello there, newbie right?" the voice asked.
Josh stopped walking and responded, "Newbie?"
The boy laughed, "Must be or you would have known the term. Newbie means that you are one of the newest members of the DUDE community."
"Oh, well than yes, I'm a newbie," Josh said.
Suddenly, from the back, a boy who looked about eighteen years old walked toward Josh.
"I'm Tyler, but I'm mostly called "The Dick". I am the king of DUDE," said Tyler, or the Dick. He reached his hand out to shake Josh's.
"I'm Josh," he said, returning the shake.
"Thank you for not wearing your boots in here, most guys make that their first mistake." Tyler said, "Well come on in and we'll get started with your placement."
Josh followed Tyler into a back room that was brightly lit with both a window and a few candles here and there. A plush sofa and a large puffy arm chair, both facing a coffee table, were the only furniture pieces in the room.
In this brighter setting, Josh saw the reason why the king was the guy with the biggest dick. Tyler's dick was huge, at least seven inches, and it wasn't even a boner! Josh began to get a boner and his dick at its hardest was just under five inches. He couldn't imagine what Tyler's was when it was fully hard. Tyler also had light brown hair that came down to the bottom of his ears, which were pierced with ear rings. To top it all off, Tyler had pale six pack abs to match the rest of his skin.
Josh had blonde hair, similar in length. Although he had no abs in sight, his skin has a fading summer tan.
"So," Tyler said, snapping Josh out of his trance-like state, "placement. Have a seat." Josh sat down on the couch while Tyler sat down on the large armchair.
"Josh, there are three things to be placed into. A Job, a Home, and a Recreational Job. You have no say in the matter and all will be chosen at random."
Tyler walked over to a book shelf and took three small boxes off of the top shelf. He then set the boxes on the coffee table.
Opening the first box, Tyler said, "These are for your job. There are eight jobs and I will Inform you of each one before you draw a paper that tells what job you will have," Josh nodded in understanding, "The first job is an Officer. They make sure that every rule that your mentor told you is followed. The second job is a Farmer. They grow food. Job number three is a Builder. They build and fix buildings. Then there are he Craftsman, who make everything we can't find in the wild. Blacksmiths make weapons. Hunters hunt animals for food and furs. Merchants sell merchandise and run the bank and market. The last group, is the Slaves. They have to follow orders and do any job that anyone that is not a slave tells them to do."
Tyler then motioned for Josh to draw from the Job box. Josh held his breath and was about to draw, but instead asked Tyler a question, "Is this the Job I will have for as long as I'm here?"
"Yep. The Job, House, and Rec Job stay the same forever."
Josh took a deep breath and thought for a second, could he wait to draw for the Job?
"Tyler?" he asked.
"I am the Dick to you," the Dick responded.
"Dick? Could I draw for Housing and Rec Job first?" Josh asked.
"Sure. The House drawing will give you the house number and the street that it is on. Houses have up to four guys living in them. The Rec Jobs... you know what, I'll let the Rec Room leader tell you about your Rec Job when you go there. Go ahead and draw for housing," the Dick said.
Josh put his hand into the Housing box, grabbed a piece of paper, and pulled it out.
"It says five dash five," Josh said.
"Fifth Street, House number five," the Dick told him and motioned for Josh to draw from the Rec Job box.
Josh took out a piece of paper and it read "Horse".
"What does "horse" mean?" Josh asked.
"I'll let the Rec Room leader tell you more about that."
Now the Dick handed Josh the Job box. Josh took a deep breath and reached into the bowl. He felt around for the one that felt right to him and suddenly, he knew the piece of paper between his fingers was meant to be his. He took it out and read it. What it said made his heart drop to his feet.
"... Slave," Josh said.
"Really," said the Dick.
"Yeah..." Josh said, a million thoughts racing through his head.
"Then I officially claim you a Slave," the Dick said.
"So... what do I do as a Slave?" Josh asked.
"Remember, anything anyone tells you to do," he replied.
"So should I leave to go to my Home?" Josh asked.
"Not yet. It's time for your first act of your "slavery". Now, get naked," the Dick said.

Last edited by TheAdamBoy; 11-16-2012 at 09:59 PM. Reason: Deleting astricts
Old 11-16-2012, 01:35 PM   #6
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Nice addition, only a small cliffhanger.

Yamask
Old 11-17-2012, 09:52 PM   #7
bradsmallory

Send a message via Yahoo to bradsmallory

love this story please contine
Old 11-17-2012, 11:55 PM   #8
TheAdamBoy

Default DUDE Chapter Three

CHAPTER THREE: SLAVERY BEGINS
Josh had never been naked in front of another guy before. Tyler, or the Dick, began stroking his large cock.
"Do it, get naked. I'm ordering you to do so," the Dick said.
Josh slowly slid his boxers down his legs until they were on the ground. Then he stepped out of them. His dick was almost fully erect now at about four inches.
"Look at that cute little pecker. I remember when I was that small," said Tyler, grabbing it. Josh felt a rush of excitement when the Dick's fingers touched his penis.
The Dick's penis began to grow. He pulled Josh closer to him, rubbing Josh's body with his hands and fingering his butt hole now and then. By the time that Josh was released, Tyler's penis was a foot long.
"Now, Josh, suck me," Tyler said.
"What?" Josh said, horrified.
"Get used to it, it's what moat slaves to around here. Now suck me," Tyler commanded.
Josh got down on his knees and grabbed the Dick's huge penis. He then lowered it into his mouth and spat at the first taste.
"Suck it like a Popsicle, you'll get used to the flavor," The Dick said.
Josh stuck the foot long wiener in his mouth and sucked he tip for a minute. The Dick began to moan softly and this turned Josh on. Josh then put another inch or two in his mouth and Tyler and Josh enjoyed it even more.
Tyler was so horny that he took Josh's head and shoved his penis all the way into Josh's mouth, causing him to gag. Josh's nose was buried in Tyler's pubic hairs.
"Oh, fuck yeah, ya little shit. Suck that monster," Tyler said while moaning.
The foot long cock was shoved into and out of Josh's mouth for another few minutes before Tyler moved to the floor.
"Get on all fours," Tyler said and Josh obeyed, "Good little Slave."
Josh knew what was coming next. Tyler stuck the tip of his penis between Josh's butt cheeks and searched for the hole. Once the hole was found, Tyler pumped his massive dick into Josh, making them both scream, moan, and yell "fuck!" over and over again. The dick slid in and out of Josh causing more pain than he had ever felt in his life.
After a good twenty minutes of anal, Tyler had him suck him again, this time cumming and forcing Josh to swallow all of it.
Josh sat back against the sofa. His ass hole hurt like hell and he was sweating everywhere.
"Good slave," Tyler said.
Josh was in too much shock and pain to say anything. He just lost his virginity to a guy with a foot long dick.
"You're free to go," Tyler said as he stood and walked into another room.

Last edited by TheAdamBoy; 11-18-2012 at 12:05 AM. Reason: deleting astricts
Old 11-19-2012, 10:15 AM   #9
retart

love this story so much!!!!

Exploring Likes and Dislikes
retart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 10:24 AM   #10
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Nice addition to the story.

Yamask
Old 11-19-2012, 12:35 PM   #11
seahorse

Talking

I like it, please more...

My likes, limits and my toys
My kik: seahorse.xxx
seahorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 04:12 PM   #12
TheAdamBoy

Default DUDE Chapter Four

CHAPTER FOUR: HOME
Walking was uncomfortable for Josh. His ass hurt and he swore his butt hole was larger now. The sun reflected off of the white paper that read 5-5 to signal where his home was. He saw the signs at the corners of the road go by. Two... three... On the way to his house, he saw many other guys. Some wore boxers and boots and some were naked except for boots. They all brushed by him as if he didn't exist.
One boy, however, stopped him. He had black hair, a little longer than his own, and freckles dotted his face. His blue eyes shone brilliantly in the sun. He didn't have abs and he was fairly scrawny in the arms. He looked to be around the same age as Josh.
"Hey, are you a newbie too?" the boy asked.
"Yeah," Josh replied.
"Well I'm lost and need to find the way to my house." the boy said.
"What house number do you have?"*
"5-5,"
Josh was shocked, "That's my house too!"
"Really?" the boy asked.
"Yeah! *And by the way, I'm Josh. What's your name?"
"Just call me Sky," the boy said.
"Well, Sky, let's go find our house."

The boys found street number five. Then, they found house number five. Upon entering the shabby house, which was made of trash and mud, he boys were greeted by two other guys. The first boy introduced himself as Elijah. He had dark hair, was quite tan, and had a six pack that Josh couldn't help but notice. The other boy introduced himself as Sean and he had blonde hair, pale skin, and a four pack.
Josh and Sky introduced themselves and they told Elijah and Sean, who were both 16 (Josh and Sky were 15), that this is their assigned house.
"Cool," Elijah said, "I'm a Blacksmith and Sean here is a Hunter. What are your jobs?"
"I'm a Slave," Sky said, obviously embarrassed.
"Me too," Josh said.
Sky and Josh looked at each other for a second, surprised. Elijah and Sean looked at each other and exchanged grins.
"Well, Slaves," Sean asked, "You have to do what we tell you to, right?"
"Y-yeah," Josh stammered.
Elijah yanked his boxers down revealing a tan, soft, 4-inch dick. Sean yanked down his boxers as well to show his soft, paler dick that was about the same size as Elijah's.
"Suck me," Elijah told Josh.
"Sky, you suck me," Sean told Sky.
"Well," Sky asked, "We do what were told, right?"

Last edited by TheAdamBoy; 11-19-2012 at 04:34 PM.
Old 11-19-2012, 04:29 PM   #13
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Keep them chap. coming.

Yamask
Old 11-19-2012, 04:51 PM   #14
TheAdamBoy

Default DUDE Chapter Five

I had another one written, so why not post it?

CHAPTER FIVE: DOUBLE TROUBLE
Elijah shoved his tan, 7 inch hard, dick into Josh's mouth. Josh, although the situation was still unpleasant, was thankful hat this dick was not another foot long one. Elijah moaned as Josh sucked. Josh got a boner almost immediately.
"Now pull it out and lick it," Elijah said.
Josh pulled the dick out of his mouth and licked from the hairy base to the sticky tip. Josh licked and licked until Elijah's entire dick was shiny and wet.
"Now come over here," Elijah said, moving toward his bed. He lied down one his back and motioned for Josh to come over, "Shove this up your ass,"
Josh positioned himself over Elijah and slowly sat down. As Elijah's dick went up his ass, Josh was again thankful that it was not another foot-long. Josh moaned as he felt it go in.
"Now bounce," Elijah said, getting hornier and hornier.
Josh bounced up and down on Elijah's wood. Elijah and Josh began to moan and scream in pleasure. Josh smiled when Elijah grabbed his bouncing nuts and wanked off with Josh's 5 inch hard-on. Josh rubbed Elijah's abs and got even hornier than he already was.
At the same time as Elijah and Josh were going at it, so were Sean and Sky. Sky bounced on Sean's dick and Sean yelped with pleasure every time Sky's balls landed on Sean's four pack.
As Elijah and Josh continued, Sean lied Sky down on his back, put his legs over his head, and began ramming his 8 inch dick into him. Sky moaned in delight.
Upon seeing this, Elijah did the same to Josh. Josh screamed and Elijah moaned. Sky screamed and Sean moaned. When both Sean and Elijah were about to cum, they lied Josh and Sky next to each other on the floor and cummed all over them.
"Welcome home boys," Elijah said after a long moan (alongside Sean's moan), "Welcome home."

Last edited by TheAdamBoy; 11-19-2012 at 04:58 PM.
Old 11-19-2012, 05:16 PM   #15
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Nice............. (and I don't mean Nice, France.)

Yamask

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dude, gay, gay sex, sex, teen