Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

View Poll Results: How do you want this story to continue? You may select more than one option.
More male/female sex content. 65 58.04%
More of the traditional truth or dare/sleepover content. 51 45.54%
More mystery/horror content. 27 24.11%
Introduce one or more new characters. 19 16.96%
Kill off one or more of the main characters. 16 14.29%
End the story as soon as possible. 6 5.36%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 112. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-24-2014, 02:17 PM   #166
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Great story wordsmiff.. I had hoped edward to exploit the girls further.. Lets see how it goes..

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 01:39 AM   #167
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default A bit more to go!

Quote:
Originally Posted by molten man View Post
Great story wordsmiff.. I had hoped edward to exploit the girls further.. Lets see how it goes..
I don't want to give any spoilers. I'll just say that the story isn't over yet.
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 01:44 AM   #168
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 55: The Union

CHAPTER FIFTY-FIVE

Mark turned round and retraced his steps. Where the fuck did Amy go? he thought as he waved the torch from side to side. “Amy?” He tried a side tunnel. “Amy?”

He paused and sniffed. “Amy? Is that you?” He could smell burning. He continued walking; the smell of burning got stronger. The torch lit up a large wooden door.

Mark stopped by it. “Amy?” He pulled back the bolt and opened the door. He was greeted by a pile of smouldering clothes, two naked girls, two naked boys and one fully clothed boy.

“Becky? Kirsty?” Mark said, as he stepped over the pile of burnt clothes. “What’s going on?” He looked at the two naked boys. “Liam and Luke Cuntlips?”

“Cunliffe,” Luke corrected him. “Liam and Luke Cunliffe.”

Mark looked at Tim. “I don’t think we’ve met.”

“Tim,” said Tim, holding out his hand, “Pleased to meet you.”

“What the hell’s going on?” Mark repeated.

“We have to get out of here,” Tim said.

“Why are four of you naked?” Mark wanted to know.

“It’s a long story,” Tim said.

“No it isn’t,” Kirsty snapped. “It’s a very short story. So short, in fact, that it’s hardly a story at all – just a paragraph.”

“Tim made us strip off and burn our clothes in the hope of burning down the door,” Luke said.

“A sentence then,” Kirsty said, “Not even a paragraph – just a sentence.”

“Look,” Mark said, “I have to find Amy and get...”

“Amy?” Luke spat out. “That cunt chopped off Chris’s fucking cock.”

“What??” Mark looked lost.

“Amy locked us in here,” Liam added, “Then she chopped off Chris’s cock with a huge knife.”

A bit of enlightenment struck Mark. “Ah!” he said, “I think maybe Amy wasn’t aware of her actions.” He remembered the rings in his pocket. “But who’s Chris?”

“Mark?” It was Amy.

“Speak of the fucking devil,” Kirsty said, “And she always fucking turns up.

As Amy approached, Kirsty leapt out grabbed her and forced her to the ground.

“What the fu...?” Amy started to say before Kirsty began scratching at her face.

“Fucking bitch,” Kirsty said.

Amy tried to fight back but Kirsty was too feisty.

“Aren’t you going to stop them?” Tim asked.

“Nah,” Mark said, “Not yet. Let’s just watch.”

The wrestling match between the naked Kirsty and the clothed Amy went on for a while longer. Amy gave as good as she got. She managed get a punch in between Kirsty’s legs which, obviously, slowed down the naked girl for a few moments. It was long enough for Amy to scramble out from underneath Kirsty and straddle her. Amy tweaked Kirsty’s nipples.

“Okay,” Mark said, “Enough’s enough.” He pulled Amy off Kirsty and held her back.

“She fucking started it,” Amy said, pointing at Kirsty.

Kirsty clambered to her feet and took a position ready to continue the fight.

“Stop now,” Mark said, “We have to find Rosie, Lucy, Megan and Melanie.”

“Who?” Becky said. “Rosie, Lucy and Megan aren’t here, are they?”

Mark nodded. “Somewhere.” He paused. “So are Tammy, Katie, Jon, Nigel and Ian.” He paused again. “And someone called Naomi.”

“Fuck me,” Luke said, “The whole school’s here. All we need now is a couple of teachers and we can...”

“Come on,” Mark interrupted, “It’s getting late. I want to get this thing all sorted before bedtime.” He shone the torch down the tunnel the way he’d come. “This way.”

Mark led the rag-tag collection of kids down the tunnel and tried to locate the room where he’d left Katie and co.

He had decided to keep everyone together to avoid losing anyone. He’d realised that, if there were this many of them down in the tunnels, how many more were there? Maybe Luke was right – maybe the whole school was here.

To be continued...
Old 09-28-2014, 12:06 PM   #169
molten man
Distinguished Member

Cant wait for the next part..

26/m/straight
Old 09-29-2014, 06:42 AM   #170
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by molten man View Post
Cant wait for the next part..
I hope it isn't disappointing. Very little happens in the next part but it's essential to move the story on. Stick with it and you'll be in for a treat. Famous last words
Old 09-29-2014, 06:44 AM   #171
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 56: The Discussion

CHAPTER FIFTY-SIX

Mark had no trouble relocating the bedroom where he’d left Katie and the others. He prided himself on his sense of direction and he was undeterred by the tunnels, having once completed an outdoor activities course, on a school trip to the Lake District, which included a potholing and caving module.

When they were all safely ensconced in the bedroom, Mark reviewed the situation they found themselves in.

“Okay,” he said to begin with, “Who’s here and who isn’t?”

The boys were sitting on one bed and the girls on another. All were fully dressed apart from Becky, Kirsty, Luke and Liam.

“Melanie isn’t here,” Kirsty piped up.

“Megan, Lucy and Rosie aren’t here,” Katie added.

“And Chris isn’t here,” Luke said, giving Amy a dagger-like stare. “Hide your crown jewels, lads, or she’ll chop them off.”

Mark turned to Amy. “What’s all this about?”

“I can’t remember,” Amy said.

Mark guessed that she genuinely couldn’t remember. He turned to Becky. “Can you throw any light on it?” He didn’t want to ask Luke or Liam because they seemed a bit hostile and might not give an objective view.

“Well...” Becky looked at Kirsty as if searching for some moral support. Finding none, she continued, “We came down here looking for Chris and Mel and...”

“Who did?” Mark interrupted.

“Me, Kirsty, Luke, Liam, Tim and Ames,” Becky said. “We went through the...”

“Hang on,” Mark interrupted again, “I need to know everything. I thought Amy was already down her with Melanie.”

“She came back up, sans Mel, and we all played truth or dare...”

“Then, Amy dared Chris to go in the wardrobe,” Kirsty butted in. “When it was time for him to come out, he was gone.”

“Through the door at the back,” Liam said.

“So we went after him,” Becky continued, “Only I was lacking clothing since I’d been dared to strip off beforehand.”

“Speaking of hands,” Kirsty said, “When we went through the wardrobe we were in an identical bedroom except that the dolls were vicious evil mosters and one of them almost bit off Becky’s hand.”

“Oh, yeah,” Becky said, holding up her bandaged arm. “I forgot about that. “ She started to peel off the makeshift bandage. “It’s better now.”

“Tim saved her and Amy bandaged it up,” Kirsty added. “Then Amy said we’d go down... come down here to look for Chris and Mel. She led us down and...”

“And fucking locked us in that hellhole,” Luke spat.

“Then we saw Chris chained up in another room through a two-way mirror and Amy and a bloke went in and the bloke gave Amy a knife and she chopped off Chris’s cock and gave it to the bloke. Then they left Chris to bleed to death.”

Mark nodded. “I see.” He paused, trying to take in the last statement. “Well, there’s nothing we can do for Chris,” he said, “I suggest we look for Megan, Melanie, Rosie and Lucy.”

“Am I a murderer?” Amy had been silent throughout the exchange but finally spoke up. “Am I?”

“Whatever you did,” Mark said, was under the influence of the rings.” He took one out of his pocket. “They must be able to control you in some way.” He put the ring back in his pocket. “How, I don’t know, but that’s not important. What is important is that we find the other girls and get out of here.” He paused and then addressed Amy again. “Who’s that guy they’re talking about?”

“I don’t know,” Amy said, “It could be Edward but I thought he was dead.”

“He isn’t,” Kirsty said. “He must be alive and well and playing games with us.”

“Why?” Amy wondered.

“Why did he ask you to arrange the sleepover?” Kirsty threw back.

“Because he wanted company,” Amy said.

“Because he wanted slaves,” Becky corrected.

“Or because of some other reason that we haven’t figured out yet,” Mark suggested. He looked at Katie. “Who invited you lot over?”

“Melanie,” Katie said. “She texted us and said there was a party going on.”

“Then you texted me and told me the same thing?”

Katie nodded. “I thought it would be fun to...”

“I’m guessing that it wasn’t Melanie who sent that text to you,” Mark said.

“Who then?” Tammy asked. “It came from Mel’s phone.”

“Whoever this Edward is,” Mark said. “That’s who.”

“And by the time you arrived,” Katie said to Mark, “He’d already snaffled us?”

Mark nodded. “We have to find the others.”

While they’d been talking, Mark had been formulating something in his head. Not really a plan, more an idea. He decided that it was time to set it in motion. He took a ring from his pocket.

“I’m taking a big chance here,” he said, getting up from the boys’ bed, “But there’s more of us now so, if I put this ring on your finger, Katie, can you locate the place where he took you?”

“Don’t do it,” Katie said.

“It’s okay,” Mark said, “If anything happens, I’ll take the ring off you.” He approached her. “We’ll all be right beside you every step of the way.”

Katie looked round the group. Everyone nodded.

“Okay,” Katie said, holding out her hand.

“Let’s do it then.” Mark slipped the ring onto Katie’s pinkie.

To be continued...
Old 09-30-2014, 12:02 AM   #172
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Great story with many twists thanks for the updates.
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 02:20 PM   #173
molten man
Distinguished Member

Nice tantalizing wait..

It is a nice part.. Let see how it goes..

26/m/straight
Old 10-13-2014, 06:26 AM   #174
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 57: The assemblage

CHAPTER FIFTY-SEVEN

Edward woke up with a start. He sensed that something was not quite right. He saw that Megan and Melanie were asleep either side of him. Looking at the clock, he saw that it was only eight o clock in the evening. He’d satisfied himself with the two girls several times and had fallen asleep soon afterwards. What was wrong?

He woke up Megan. “Megan?” he said, shaking her shoulder.

Megan yawned and looked up at him. “Yes, Sir,” she said with a smile. “Do you want to fuck again?”

“No,” Edward said. “Get your phone.”

While Megan was scrambling out of bed, Edward woke up Melanie. “Melanie?” he said.

Melanie looked up at him. “Yes, Sir?”

Megan came back to the bed with her phone.

“Call your sister,” Edward said.

“Kayleigh?” Megan said.

“Yes,” Edward said, “Tell her to come to the house, first thing in the morning. Tell her to bring school friends with her, as many as possible. And at least two of them should bring their school uniforms with them to change into when they’re here.”

Megan dialled Kayleigh’s number. “It’s ringing,” she said to Edward. After a few seconds, she spoke into the phone. “Hi, Kay, it’s me, Meg. Can you get some of your friends together and meet me for some fun partying?”

While Megan was talking to Kayleigh and giving her the details, Edward turned to Melanie.

“Melanie,” Edward began, “I want you to go down into the tunnels and find out what’s happening down there. You’ll know what to do when you get there.”

Melanie nodded and got out of bed.

“Don’t get dressed,” Edward said, “Go down naked. It’ll be more convincing.”

“Okay,” Melanie said. She left the bedroom.

Edward got out of bed and rummaged in the pocket of his jacket. He took out some silver rings. He had fifteen altogether. Eight rings had already been used. That left him with seven. He hoped that seven would be enough when Kayleigh and her virgin friends arrived in the morning.

~*~

The group of teenagers, led this time by Katie, made their way slowly and carefully along the dark tunnel, lit up only by the light of a slowly fading torch.

“The batteries are going,” Luke said, referring to the dimming torch.

“No shit,” Tim replied sarcastically. “Can you get me an application form for that club of yours?”

“Club?” Luke was confused.

“Yeah,” Tim said, “The Society for the Bleeding Obvious.”

“Be quiet, you two,” Mark said, “Something’s not right.”

“What do you mean?” Becky whispered.

“Not sure,” Mark said, “Just something.” He paused. “I can feel it in my fingers.”

“Can you feel it in your toes?” Luke said.

“Everyone stop,” Mark ordered.

Everyone stopped moving and, for about a second afterwards, there was a scurrying sound somewhere. Then it went quiet.

“Did you hear that?” Mark asked.

“What?” Becky whispered.

“Not sure.” Mark shone the torch round behind the group but the beam was so dim that they could see nothing. “I think we’re being followed,” he said.

“Followed?” Becky asked, nervously. “By who?”

“Whom?” Tim corrected her. “By whom.”

“This is no time for an English lesson,” Mark said. He tried the flashlight again but it had faded, leaving them in the dark.

“What now?” Kirsty asked. “Ow!”

“What’s wrong?” Mark wanted to know.

“My foot,” Kirsty said, “I thought I felt something brush past it.”

“Katie,” Mark said. “Follow Katie. She’ll lead us where we need to go. Everyone hold hands, make a chain. Stay together.”

Katie started moving forward in the dark and the others followed her.

~*~

Despite the darkness, the dolls watched the group of humans fumbling along the tunnel and then followed them as silently as they could.

To be continued...
Old 10-21-2014, 01:31 AM   #175
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 58:The Release of The Virgins

CHAPTER FIFTY-EIGHT

“Does anyone know where we’re going?” It was Becky’s voice. “It’s dark.”

Mark guessed that, with the ring on her finger, Katie could find her way through the tunnels blindfolded, let alone without light. “Yes,” he said, “Katie does.” He hoped he was right.

Katie walked almost proudly through dark tunnel after dark tunnel for what seemed like hours but was in fact only minutes.

“Hello?” It was a distant female voice. “Anyone there?”

“That was Mel,” Amy said. “That way.”

“It’s useless pointing,” Liam explained. “We can’t see you.”

“Oh,” Amy said.

They continued in the direction that Katie was leading them in. Fairly soon they saw a light ahead.

“It looks like a chamber,” Mark said, as they neared the light.

They approached a large illuminated chamber containing several large transparent tubes filled with what appeared to be a semi-transparent gas.

They saw Melanie, stark naked, sitting on the stone floor by the entrance to the chamber. As they approached, she stood up to greet them.

“Thank god,” Melanie said, “I thought I was going to die.”

Mark ignored her and focussed on the chamber itself. “Where’s the light coming from?” he asked, looking around for the light bulb.

“The walls,” Amy said, “They appear to contain some kind of fluorescent mineral.”

Everyone looked at Amy.

“Looks like we’ve got the old Amy back aga...”

“Let’s go,” Melanie said with a sense of urgency. “We have to get...”

Mark stopped her in mid-flow as he gripped her left hand and prised the ring from it.

“What’s going on?” Melanie said.

“Look!” Tammy was staring at one of the tubes.

Everyone else looked at what Tammy was looking at. Through the semi-transparent gas in the tube, there was a figure.

“It’s Rosie,” Tammy added.

“Wow!” Luke could barely take his eyes off the naked figure which presented itself to them. “She’s got a gorgeous cunt. It’s the first time I’ve seen it.”

“I think it’s the first time anyone’s seen it,” Becky said. “Rosie’s normally a very shy little...”

“And Lucy,” Tammy said, diverting her gaze to the adjacent tube.

Luke took a peek at Lucy. “Wow,” he said, “I wouldn’t mind fucking that.”

“She’s a virgin by all accounts,” Becky said, “So’s Rosie.”

“So much the better,” Luke said. “There’s nothing like deflowering a perfectly unspoiled...”

Mark interrupted. “Enough of that for now,” he said. “How do we get them out?”

Katie went to a small keypad on the wall behind the tubes and pressed a key. The gas within Rosie’s tube began to dissipate and the front of the tube opened with a hiss.

Rosie stepped out and stood before the group, unashamed despite her nudity.

“She’s wearing one of those rings,” Liam said, nudging Mark and pointing at Rosie’s left hand.

“Rosie,” Mark said, “Raise your left hand.”

Rosie did as she was ordered.

“Seeing this, Luke said, “Rosie, spread your legs.”

“Stop it,” Mark said.

Rosie moved her right foot a few inches further away from her left foot.

“She did it,” Luke said. “Rosie, finger yourself.”

Rosie put her right hand to her vaginal lips and inserted a finger inside herself. She kept her left hand raised.

“Rosie, stop,” Mark ordered.

Rosie removed her finger.

“Spoilsport,” Luke grumbled.

“We have to get Lucy out too,” Mark said.

Katie pressed another key on the keypad and Lucy’s tube opened with the same hiss as Rosie’s did.

Lucy stepped out of the tube.

“Lucy,” Mark said, “Raise your left hand.”

Lucy raised her left hand.

“Lucy,” Luke said, “Let me do this.” Luke put his hand to Lucy’s cunt lips and gently stroked them with one finger. “Lucy,” he said, “Say you’ll let me be your first.”

“You may be my first,” Lucy said in a monotone voice.

Luke removed his hand.

Mark took Rosie’s left hand and removed the ring from her pinkie finger.

Rosie looked around her, saw the mixed group and then realised that she was naked. She tried to cover herself up with her hands, one arm across her breasts and one hand cupping her genital area. “What’s going on? “Why am I naked?” Her eyes were drawn to Liam’s cock. “Why are most of you naked?”

“It’s a long story,” Mark said, as he removed Lucy’s ring.

Lucy went through the same rigmarole as Rosie did, trying to cover herself up with her hands.

Luke nudged Mark. “Can I have that ring?” he asked. “I may need it at some point. Looks like Lucy may not be an easy lay.”

Mark shook his head. He gave the ring to Luke, understanding the boy’s needs. Mark then told Katie to remove her ring too.

Katie did as she was told and then, on seeing Mark almost for the first time since she’d put the ring on, ran to him and hugged him.

Mark felt himself getting hard and wasn’t sure if it was because of his closeness to Katie or the nakedness of Lucy and Rosie. There was something tantalising about a virgin; about being the first to seize that most treasured of possessions. He shook himself out of it. There were things to do.

There was the sound of teeth chattering and subdued whispers.

That was when they appeared. A horde of miniature dolls, with sharp teeth and red staring eyes appeared at the entrance to the chamber, blocking their escape.

Katie released him from her hug. “Through there,” she said, pointing to the door at the rear of the chamber.

Mark walked over to the door and opened it. He looked inside and saw that it was almost a replica of the bedroom in the house. “In here everyone,” he said, entering the room.

The others ran to the door and scrambled inside. The last one in, no-one was sure who it was, closed and locked the door from the inside.

“What now?” Amy asked.

“What now indeed,” Mark said, staring at the closed door.

To be continued...
Old 10-23-2014, 02:22 AM   #176
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Special Announcement:

Special Announcement For Every Reader

If you are reading both my stories on this forum, The Field Trip and The Dolls’ House, then you have very good taste and I applaud your judgement.

However, if you are only reading this particular story, then I recommend you read the other one when you have the time since there are going to be a few discreet but interesting crossover references between the two stories.

A couple of these reference points have already appeared in the stories but more are soon to emerge.

If you think there's a lack of continuity, I should point out that "The Field Trip" takes place BEFORE "The Dolls' House".

Feel free to try and identify the linking plot points. They are only brief and discreet references but they may become more obvious at a later point in one or both of the stories.

Wordsmiff

Link to Field Trip: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=179130
Old 10-23-2014, 07:00 AM   #177
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 59: The Pairings

CHAPTER FIFTY-NINE

“Well,” Mark said, to no-one in particular, “I’m open to suggestions.”

“I told you to follow me,” Melanie said, “Instead you ran in here. What sort of stupid idea was that. It’s a dead end.”

They heard a scratching sound at the door.

“Dead end,” Tim said, “That could be an omen.”

Mark looked around the room. “What have we got here?”

The room was the bedroom that Edward had taken the girls to initially and it had the discarded clothes, mobile phones and other accessories scattered around. Lucy and Rosie were already dressing again to hide their embarrassment.

Mark went over to the bedside table where the phones were neatly arrayed. “Whose phones are these?”

“Mine,” Katie said, picking up her phone. She looked at the display. “There’s still some charge left in it.”

“Save it,” Mark said, “We may need it.”

Tammy, Rosie and Lucy selected their phones and pocketed them.

Mark took Katie’s hand and led her to the bed where he sat her down. He leaned across to kiss her.

“Fuck me Mark,” Katie said, “Fuck me like you’ve never fucked me before.”

Mark looked around the room. The others were listening. “I can’t,” he said, “Not in front of...”

“They won’t mind,” Katie said, interrupting him, “They’ve seen much more than that.”

“Rosie and Lucy haven’t,” Mark pointed out.

Katie sighed. “They have to learn sometime.”

“Yeah,” Luke said, looking at the two virgins lustfully, “They do.”

The scratching at the door got more urgent.

“Relax,” Mark said, “They can’t get through the door.”

“Neither can we,” Kirsty pointed out. “And I want some clothes.”

Mark looked over towards the shower compartment and approached it. “A shower,” he said, “And it’s working by the looks of it.”

“How?” Becky asked, “There’s no water supply to the property.”

“Water pumped from an underground spring?” Amy suggested, “And heated by geothermal energy?”

“So what now?” Liam asked.

Mark sighed. “We have to do something,” he said. “Megan’s still missing.”

Kirsty looked at the wardrobe. “Maybe...” She walked over to it.”

“Of course,” Luke shouted out, “Clothes.”

The naked members of the group, with the exception of Melanie who was sitting on the bed, rushed over to join the equally-naked Kirsty at the wardrobe.

“There’s got to be clothes in it,” Becky said.

“Actually,” Kirsty said, “I was thinking that maybe there was a...”

Becky opened the wardrobe. It was full of men’s’ clothes.

“I’m not sure if they’ll fit us,” Liam said.

“We’re safe for a while, anyway,” Mark said. “Luke,” he called.

Luke looked round.

“You still got that ring?” Mark queried.

Luke nodded and held it up.

Mark nodded at Rosie and then at the shower compartment. “You can have twenty minutes if you know what I mean.”

Luke nodded enthusiastically and looked at Rosie who was now fully dressed. Lucy, also dressed, was sitting beside Rosie on the large bed.

Liam looked at Mark. “Could I have a ring?” he begged.

“Mark realised what Luke had in mind. “Okay,” he said, taking a second ring from his pocket. “Knock yourself out.” He tossed the ring to Liam, who caught it.

Luke went over to the bed and sat beside Rosie. He put his hand on her leg. “Rosie,” he said, quietly. He moved her hand onto his naked cock.

Rosie moved her hand away from him. “Get off,” she said, “I don’t want...”

Luke gripped Rosie’s hand and put the ring on her finger. “Do you want a shower with me?” he asked her.

“Yes,” Rosie said with a smile, “I’d love to.”

Luke nodded at his brother and Liam went over to Lucy.

Liam leaned across to put a ring on Lucy’s finger. “Lucy, do you want to join me, Luke and Rosie in the shower?”

“Yes,” Lucy said, jumping up off the bed, “Great idea.”

The others were watching this with amusement.

“Lucy, Rosie,” Luke said, “Strip off and come into the shower with me and Liam.”

The two brothers watched as the two virgins quickly undressed, showing no embarrassment and followed Luke and Liam into the shower compartment. Luke closed the door.

The shower started up and Mark turned to the others. “Okay,” he said, “What shall we do now?”

Katie stood up and started to undress in front of him. “What do you think we’re going to do?” she said with a wink.

Tim looked at Amy. “Do you fancy a bit of fun?” he asked her.

Amy nodded. “Yeah,” she said, “I do.”

Becky approached Jon, Kirsty approached Ian and Naomi approached Nigel. They all paired up.

Tammy and Melanie were left on their own.

Melanie approached Tammy. “Have you ever been with another girl?” she asked.

“I’d love to, Mel,” Tammy said.

To be continued...
Old 11-03-2014, 06:58 AM   #178
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 60: The Shower Scene

CHAPTER SIXTY

Luke and Liam led Rosie and Lucy into the shower and, as they gazed excitedly at the two virginal bodies, the brothers felt their cocks stiffening.

Luke drank in the sight of the naked Rosie. This is it, he thought, I’m going to take her virginity. He was a bit reluctant to do it; he really wanted to savour it as much as possible. Once he’d penetrated her, that was it, she would no longer be a virgin.

He dropped to his knees in front of her. He wanted to smell a virgin cunt. Did it smell like a well-fucked one, he wondered. He put his nose to the tight slit and sniffed. The water had run over it but he could still smell the natural aroma.

It had a distinct scent; a fragrance. He couldn’t really describe it or compare it with anything else. Nevertheless, he thought, here was a girl that had not only never been fucked but she’d never even been kissed by anyone or had a finger inside. He suspected that she’d never even fingered herself. This was a real virgin. He took in the aroma again and then put his tongue to her groove. He licked it.

He stood up again and looked across to where Liam and Lucy were.

Liam wasted no time in getting close to Lucy. He put his arms round her waist and pulled her to him under the running warm water so that her tight cunt was pressed against his erection. “Can you feel it?” he asked her.

“Yes,” Lucy said.

“Would you like it inside you?” he asked.

“Yes,” Lucy said, “I would.”

Luke watched his brother’s progress for a while longer and then decided to try his luck with Rosie. He did the same as Liam had done, pulling Rosie tightly against him. He could feel her wispy pubes tickling his cock head.

Out of the corner of his eye, Luke saw Liam push Lucy against the side wall of the shower and force his fingers inside her cunt. There was very little foreplay; he was too aroused to waste time.

Luke looked Rosie in the eye. “Do you want to be fucked?” he asked her.

“Yes, please,” Rosie said.

Luke pushed her against the side wall and, unlike his brother, he went straight for the full penetration. He positioned his cock at Rosie’s slit and tried to force it inside. She was tight, very tight.

As he parted her cunt lips, she gasped and gave out a low moan. Luke paused, wondering if he was hurting her and then decided he didn’t care if he hurt her; once the ring was removed from her finger she probably wouldn’t remember what hat=d happened, He pushed his cock deep inside her and fucked her.

He took in Liam’s progress once more. Liam was a couple of years older and presumably more experienced. Luke wondered if he could learn anything.

Liam was taking his time with Lucy. He retracted his fingers and put them to the girl’s lips. “Taste it,” he said to her, “Taste your juice.”

Lucy sucked on Liam’s fingers and then Liam dropped to his knees to use his tongue on her. He licked the outside of her cunt at first and then used his fingers to part the tight labia and push his tongue inside. He was getting as much as he could from this virgin girl.

Before Luke came inside Rosie, he pulled out his cock. It was still erect, so he put his hand on Rosie’s head, pushing her down onto her knees. “Suck it,” he ordered her.

Rosie dropped to her knees and took Luke’s cock into her mouth. It was obvious that she’d never done it before; she wasn’t very good at it. As she tried to please Luke, he felt a spasm and he came inside her mouth.

Rosie started to gag and tried to move away from the cock but Luke held her in place. “Swallow it all,” he said.

Rosie obeyed him and swallowed the load.

Luke released her head and allowed her to stand up again. He kissed her, passionately on the lips, and pushed his tongue into her mouth, tasting what was left of his semen.

This is better than I could have hoped for, Luke thought.

What was Liam doing now? Luke wondered. He took another glance at his brother.

Liam had turned Lucy round and was ordering her to bend over. He positioned his still-erect cock at her anus and then forced it inside.

Lucy screamed as he penetrated her arse but Liam ignored her cries of pain. He wasn’t going to pass this up for anything.

Luke turned back to his own girl. He so much wanted to arse-fuck Rosie...

“Rosie,” he said, “Turn round.”

To be continued...
Old 11-04-2014, 06:29 AM   #179
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 61: The Shower AScene Continues

CHAPTER SIXTY-ONE

“Hey, Liam,” Luke called, as he fondled Rosie’s tight buttocks, “What are you using in Lucy’s arse?”

“Duh, my cock,” Liam said. He gave Lucy a harder thrust and elicited another scream from her.

“No, I mean for lube,” Luke specified.

“Didn’t use anything, bro,” Liam said, “But you can use soap.”

“Oh, yeah!” Luke reached for a used bar of soap. “Never thought of that.”

Before he began lubing her, Luke decided to try one finger to test her out. He positioned his index finger at the entrance to Rosie’s anus and gently prodded at it. Tight, just as he had thought she’d be. He pushed further, separating the buttocks slightly as his finger disappeared up to the knuckle.

He could not see her face so he didn’t know how she was responding to this intrusion, if at all. Her breathing, however, had quickened.

So too had Luke’s breathing quickened. He was about to enter Rosie’s tightest hole.

He removed his finger and rubbed the bar of soap over Rosie’s arse crack and then pushed it inside to grease the inside of her anus. For good measure, he then rubbed soap over his cock to give a bit more purchase when he entered her.

He dropped the soap on the floor and placed his cock in the crack between Rosie’s buttocks and slowly but surely pushed inward. He used his hands to hold the buttocks as far apart as possible but it was still tight. Very tight! He could just discern the small aperture between the buttocks. That was his target. His cock nestled against her rosebud opening. This was it; the moment of truth.

He pushed harder. Rosie gave out a gasp and then a faint scream as he found his way inside her. This was the first time he had ever arse-fucked a girl and he knew that Rosie had never experienced this before. It was a first for both of them.

At first only the tip of his penis entered. He likened it to someone testing the temperature of the bathwater with a toe before taking the plunge. He pulled out slightly and then thrust in again. Out... In.... Out... In... He came.

As he came, he held Rosie’s waist tightly and he ejaculated inside her. He felt the spasm reaching a crescendo and then subsiding. He felt Rosie’s buttocks squeezing his cock tighter. It was not so much an orgasm, it was more of a natural reaction of her sphincter muscles to the invasion of her personal space. Nevertheless, Luke felt it pressing against his shaft and it caused him to ejaculate more sperm inside her.

Burning heat radiated from Rosie’s besieged anus. Her muscles instinctively contracted, clenching the invader in a vicelike grip as it pushed further into her body.

As he retracted his cock from Rosie’s rear, he saw his semen dribbling out from the crack and, to his shock, it was partly mixed with blood, causing the white semen to appear almost pink in parts and deeper red in other parts. He looked down at his cock; it was also blood-tainted.

He wondered if he’d done the right thing. Had he damaged her? Would she need medical treatment? Fuck her, he thought, once she’d removed the ring she wouldn’t even remember this experience. She’d probably put the pain down to something else... puberty or something.

He turned her round again to face him. “Kiss me Rosie,” he said.

Rosie put her lips to his but kept them closed. Luke parted her lips with his tongue and then pushed it inside her mouth. This was probably going to be a once-only chance and he was going to get as much as he could from the girl.

A scream disrupted his kiss. Still locked to Rosie by the lips, he looked sideward. It was Lucy again. Liam was still arse-fucking her. Liam groaned and came.

As Liam withdrew from Lucy’s arse, Luke saw that she too had bled slightly. Liam didn’t seem too concerned either.

Luke returned his attention to Rosie. He wondered about the possibility of swapping girls with Liam afterwards. He would certainly like to give Lucy a good seeing-to. He squeezed Rosie’s small tits and then rubbed her nipples between his fingers. They started to harden and become more prominent.

The water continued to run from the shower head as Luke dropped to his knees to lick out Rosie’s tight cunt. As he pushed his tongue inside and tasted her unique tang, he wondered what the others were up to in the bedroom.

Let’s see, shall we?

To be continued...
Old 11-05-2014, 12:29 AM   #180
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Terrific I REALLY liked this chapter
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dolls, drama, horror, old house, truth or dare