Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 09-27-2014, 11:25 PM   #1
the barron

Default my new friends

Returning home from my grandparent’s house with my family in the family car was a routine trip every Friday afternoon. We would drive down the same streets each time passing the park a couple of streets from my house where I would see the same two boys and one girl all about my age sitting on the bench playing cards while looking at me as I passed by and I would think to myself how much fun they must be having and whether I could ever meet them.

I grew up in a strict family my mother is a respected doctor in my town and my father is the local preacher in the town church who both had reputations to uphold. I was still at school and had a few school friends I socialized with didn’t have much of an out of school social life due to my parent’s strict rules given to me to live by.

Today I decided to try and meet them for the first time waiting for my parents to sit down in the lounge room to watch television and quietly slipping out the back door to the garage and then riding my bike towards the park where I caught a glimpse of them as I got closer to where they were.

As I approached them they all looked at me wondering what I was doing coming up to them.
The girl spoke and said “you’re that girl in the car that goes past every Friday, what do you want?”
“Hi I’m Jessie I said I keep seeing you here and wanted to meet you and see if we could be friends.”
“Why would we want to hang out with you? Now go away and leave us alone” one of the boys said
In an angry voice as i turned around almost ready to cry after the angry exchange between The boy and me.

Just then the girl tapped the two boys in the shoulders and whispered in their ears making them grin and called me back to them.

“Come back Jessie my name is Sue and this is Dan and Peter, if you’re desperate to hang around with us we will give you a chance and see how things go but you also must pass our initiation so be here tonight at eleven o’clock and bring some string or rope.”

I thought about this for a few seconds and agreed to meet them that night even tho I would have to sneak out after my parents were asleep. The thought of sneaking out behind my parents back and having new friends made me exited as I started the ride home while thinking what my new friends wanted me to do for my initiation.

That night as I lay on my bed waiting for my parents to go to sleep I reached under my bed and pulled out a piece if rope about two meters long that I found in my parents garage and wondered why they wanted me to bring it, The only thing I could think of was to tie me up and laugh at me for my initiation, i can play along with there fun.

I heard footsteps outside my door and pretended I was asleep as my mother opened the door and entered the room to check on me. She kissed me on the cheek and closed the door behind her and went to bed. It was a warm night so I took of my nightie searched through my cupboard and found a thin pair of tracksuit pants and put them on over my white panties and then put on my blue bra and my blue t-shirt then shoes and socks.

I picked up the rope and climbed out my bedroom window and to the garage for my bike. I had never been out this time of night before and the thought of doing something I wasn’t supposed to do was the best feeling I had had in a long time.

As I approached the park Dan Peter and Sue were waiting at the bench. I could see that Sue had a plastic bag next to her that looked full of something. “I’m glad you decided to come Jessie we have lots of fun for you for your initiation” Sue said to me.

Have Skype.

MY AD-http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=194205
the barron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 12:43 AM   #2
SlutBrain
getDare Sweetheart

Nice story. Just wondering if this is for real though?

Last edited by SlutBrain; 09-28-2014 at 12:46 AM.
SlutBrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 01:11 AM   #3
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Good start, hope you will write more soon
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk