Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 06-23-2017, 09:17 PM   #1
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Default Salutation and name calling

Please answer the questions that apply to you. Also please assume in answering that you are in an actual D/s relationship with someone. The questions do not apply to with just any random person.

As a Dom/Domme, how do you want your sub to address you? Miss? Master? Mistress? Sir? Why?

As a Dom/Domme, how do you never want to be addressed? Why?

As a sub, what do you want your Dom/Domme to call you? Why?

As a sub, what do you never want to be called? Why?

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 01:04 AM   #2

As a Dom/Domme, how do you want your sub to address you? Miss? Master? Mistress? Sir? Why? As a dom i would expect a little respect from a sub and address me as sir or something like that.

As a Dom/Domme, how do you never want to be addressed? Why? By my real name or disrespectfully like calling me you or not by what i want to be called. I think respect is everything in a relationship.

LIMITS- family, public, social suicide.

my ad. http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=310630
1969 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to 1969 for this post:
Old 06-24-2017, 08:02 AM   #3
Feminize Me

I want to be called Jessica, or other cute names like princess, honey, baby girl, pretty girl.. ect. It gets me excited and makes me feel girly and cute

As a sub, what do you never want to be called? Why
i never want to be called, sissy boy, faggot, boy, anything that refers to my real gender. I know what my gender is when we are playing I would like for you to play with me like a girly girl
Also I don't want to be called a slut or whore or anything like that because it means that I have been a bad girl. And I don't want to be a bad girl

My kik is femboy988
Likes: crossdressing, anal, bondage, age play, messy, sissyfication, love and affection.

Dislikes/punishments: pee, humiliation, light pain, hard anal, denial, teasing

Hard limits: public, permanent, heavy pain, scat
Feminize Me is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Feminize Me for this post:
Old 06-24-2017, 01:19 PM   #4
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroface View Post
Please answer the questions that apply to you. Also please assume in answering that you are in an actual D/s relationship with someone. The questions do not apply to with just any random person.

As a Dom/Domme, how do you want your sub to address you? Miss? Master? Mistress? Sir? Why?
I prefer Icy or my name, for reasons in the next question.

As a Dom/Domme, how do you never want to be addressed? Why?

I hate being called Miss/Mistress. I've been known to give consequences for when past subs have done it just to be bratty. (Fun/playful consequences, not major "How dare you I'm going to make you suffer" type consequences.) It's too formal for me and I'm not a strict domme unless there needs to be serious discipline. But even then I hate those terms applied to me. I prefer Icy or my actual name. I'm not sure why I dislike the terms so much, I just always have and probably always will.

I enjoy a bunch of names that AM calls me, some being but not limited to princess, bratling, slut, whore, baby/baby girl. I am his little girl, I am a brat and sometimes a brat while little, and I do do slutty/whorish things for him. My favourite is princess, though. it makes me melt immediately and I feel loved and cared for and like...well, a princess.

As a sub, what do you never want to be called? Why?
I actually don't have an answer for this currently. There was a time AM had to stay away from certain words/names such as worthless and dirty due to abuse triggers but we have been experimenting with those recently and I am finding I enjoy it. I don't believe it, not for a second. I know I'm not either of those. But when AM uses them in the right context it makes me hot and subby and after discussing how against it I originally was, we reached the conclusion I know I am safe to experiment with him because I know he doesn't really believe that about me either and that's partly what makes me enjoy it now.

I'm sure there are words/names that I will be very against, I just haven't discovered them yet as the original big no no's are now in play.
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to IceMaiden for this post:
Old 06-25-2017, 12:38 AM   #5
funnydude
getDare Sweetheart

As a sub, what do you want your Dom/Domme to call you? Why? Fag, faggot, stupid fag, or all the degraded names you want

As a sub, what do you never want to be called? Why? My firstname, cos it's not humiliating

Advertisements
Kink Talk