Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-22-2017, 01:39 PM   #1
zctt
getDare Succubus

Default Needing denial/edging reductions tasks

As many of you know I recently lost a bet to jumpingjellyfish. In which she made me create a thread asking for edges and denial. I ended up with 1,115 edges and 162 days in denial. Fortunately for me she has allowed be the opportunity to ask for task to reduce these numbers but only by half. So please help me out and give me task to reduce these numbers.
All task will have to be approved by her and she will determine the reduction value of the said task.

Jumpingjellyfish said she was looking for task that was either creative, painful or difficult. If you have any questions feel free to send her a pm.

Likes: JOI, edging, orgasm control, SPH, pain, games of chance

Dislikes: cum eating, CBT, Spanking, Denial, anal, wax, sounding, icy hot

Limits: Face pics, blood, piss & scat, public, family & friends, crossdressing, permanent, body writing, sissy, diapers

Challenge me to a game of Battleship.
Record 53-52

Last edited by zctt; 06-23-2017 at 05:41 PM.
zctt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 01:41 PM   #2
yui

Wow thats a lot of edges and time, Good luck!

xyui_iuyx is my kik, feel free to send me tasks

likes: edging, diapers, pet play, psin, self bondage, denial, rules, crossdressing, body writing, pics, semi public, bladder control

Limits: blood, anal, extreme public

I've start started doing PM dares so help me out
yui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 03:56 PM   #3
zctt
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by yui View Post
Wow thats a lot of edges and time, Good luck!
Yes it is, feel free to give me a task to help reduce it.

Limits: Face pics, blood, piss & scat, public, family & friends, crossdressing, permanent, body writing, sissy, diapers

Record 53-52
Old 06-22-2017, 04:48 PM   #4
yui

For every PM dare sent to you that you successfully complete remove 3 edges

xyui_iuyx is my kik, feel free to send me tasks

likes: edging, diapers, pet play, psin, self bondage, denial, rules, crossdressing, body writing, pics, semi public, bladder control

Limits: blood, anal, extreme public

I've start started doing PM dares so help me out
yui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 08:53 PM   #5
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Suggested Task and reduction: 1 edge every 5 minutes for 1 hour and remove a day of denial (or task could be add a day of denial and reward to remove 12 edges...)

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Spank / bust sets
- gD Blog: (6/6 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - Alted server (5/5 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - gD server (8/8 - COMPLETE)
- Sir M's "super set" (3/3) - COMPLETE
- Miss V's super set (0[2/4]/2)
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 10:10 PM   #6
zctt
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by yui View Post
For every PM dare sent to you that you successfully complete remove 3 edges
Quote:
Originally Posted by pain slut joe View Post
Suggested Task and reduction: 1 edge every 5 minutes for 1 hour and remove a day of denial (or task could be add a day of denial and reward to remove 12 edges...)
Thanks for the task. Pain slut joe your task has been approve. Unfortunately yui task was denied.

Record 53-52
Old 06-22-2017, 11:57 PM   #7
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

PIN SWAPPING DARE

(This one is not easy, but it is a good place to start. Small reductions for honest work done!)

You need 14 clothespins. (Can also be done with 10 paper clamps, just use 2 on nipples and the rest on legs.)
You need a 60-second timer.
You need a pad to note how many 60-second increments you run. You will
care how many you do! MAXIMUM allowed for reductions is 30, you can do more for fun if you wish.
Note FAIL conditions: if you FAIL there is no reduction.

Strip naked. Every stitch off.
Set the timer for 60 seconds, and ready to reset.
Turn off all distraction. No music, phone, video, nothing.
Sit on the floor with your legs split out in front of you.
Put a clothespin on each nipple.
Put the rest of the pins on the inside of your left thigh, as high up your leg as you can.
Start the timer.
Once the timer is running, move the pins one at a time from the left thigh to the right thigh. You must get this done before the timer rings, OR ELSE YOU FAIL!
When the timer rings, stop the clock, count it on the pad, turn the nipple pins 90 degrees, and only then restart the timer. Note that if a nipple pin falls off at any time while the timer is running YOU FAIL.
Again, move the pins back to the left leg one by one before the timer rings.
When it rings, turn the nipple pins and repeat the whole process until you have completed as many runs of 60 seconds as you want (max 30 as above). BUT the more you do then the reduction grows!!

This is pretty simple and the only way you can fail is if you are too fussy about where you put the pins, so just get it done. Don't take time to find the right spot, just put them on. They will hurt no matter what you do, but they will be off again in a minute if you are quick about it!

REDUCTION:
  • number of times you do it = N
  • (N x N)/10 = EDGES REDUCTION (ignore digits after the decimal)
  • Example 1: 10 times gives (10 x 10) /10 = 10 edges off
  • Example 2: 15 times gives (15 x 15) /10 = 22.5 = 22 edges off
  • DAYS REDUCTION = (edges off)/10 (ignore digits after the decimal)
Please post report: include what you did, thought, and felt.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 05:29 AM   #8
SlaveBoy31
Distinguished Member

Hello ok so for this dare you will need to get a big bag of M&Ms. Now strip down so your complete nude. Sort the M&Ms by color. Now which color has the most?

Blue- means blue balls and there is no reduction.
Green- count how many there are that is the highest number you can ask for edges to be reduced by.
Yellow- count them and that will be the max number of days that you can get off you denial.
Orange- count how many there are. Start a timer for 50 seconds you have that much time to eat as many of the orange M&Ms as you can without using your hands and can eat only one at a time. If you eat less then half no reduction. If you eat more than half denial and edges can be reduced.
Red- you need to do as many push ups as you can in 5 minutes. Jumpingjellyfish can decide what the push-ups are worth.
Brown- stay naked for 2 hours and enjoy the treat. She can decide what gets reducted if at all.

👣I am a FAGGOT 👣

My Likes and Limits

My PM Dares

My Permanent Rules

I am registered slave 506-645-825

I only wear smelly socks. Kik me if you want a pic of me sniffing them.
SlaveBoy31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 11:15 AM   #9
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

This may not be very creative, but I always dread getting a dare I've written being used against me. Therefore, I propose having you complete a variation of a punishment you're making me do.

For 4 times a day 12 minutes each time, you will masturbate. The first time you will use your non dominant hand and stroke once every three seconds. Second time again with your non dominant hand and stroke once every two seconds. Third time with your dominant hand and stroke once every second. Final time with your dominant hand and stroke twice every second.

Pause to prevent orgasm as needed, but also pause your timer.

I think you should do this five days in a row to reduce denial by two days.

Do's and Don'ts of Addressing Lola Bunny

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Lola Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Lola Bunny for this post:
Old 06-23-2017, 11:59 AM   #10
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Another quickie. You can even do this without getting up.

Reduction 5 edges: find out how far it is to the nearest brewery.
Bonus reduction +3 edges: do this naked, with clothespins on your nipples and ear lobes.
Old 06-23-2017, 01:59 PM   #11
qmu
getDare Devil

Ouch, that's is extreme, more the days in denial than the edges I think...

Really simple one: play games of chess against real people while stroking (no AIs).

For every win reduce 1 day of denial and a number of edges equal to the sum of points of captured pieces. If you lose slap your balls a number of times equal to the sum of points of your pieces that got captured.

Every win you can try again for a double or nothing on days/edges or slaps.

If you stop stroking, count that game as a loss no matter the result.

If you find it is too easy, cap the number of games that may be played per day or week.
  • I am in my late twenties
  • I have no idea what my sexuality is, something in the middle of bi, pan and asexual
  • I really like books, games, role playing, swords and silly/cute things
  • My likes/dislikes/limits and PM Dares need rewriting... but I am lazy and don't think will need them soon
  • Damion is this awesome guy who is my friend and master
qmu
qmu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 02:03 PM   #12
zctt
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvHarvey View Post
PIN SWAPPING DARE

(This one is not easy, but it is a good place to start. Small reductions for honest work done!)

You need 14 clothespins. (Can also be done with 10 paper clamps, just use 2 on nipples and the rest on legs.)
You need a 60-second timer.
You need a pad to note how many 60-second increments you run. You will
care how many you do! MAXIMUM allowed for reductions is 30, you can do more for fun if you wish.
Note FAIL conditions: if you FAIL there is no reduction.

Strip naked. Every stitch off.
Set the timer for 60 seconds, and ready to reset.
Turn off all distraction. No music, phone, video, nothing.
Sit on the floor with your legs split out in front of you.
Put a clothespin on each nipple.
Put the rest of the pins on the inside of your left thigh, as high up your leg as you can.
Start the timer.
Once the timer is running, move the pins one at a time from the left thigh to the right thigh. You must get this done before the timer rings, OR ELSE YOU FAIL!
When the timer rings, stop the clock, count it on the pad, turn the nipple pins 90 degrees, and only then restart the timer. Note that if a nipple pin falls off at any time while the timer is running YOU FAIL.
Again, move the pins back to the left leg one by one before the timer rings.
When it rings, turn the nipple pins and repeat the whole process until you have completed as many runs of 60 seconds as you want (max 30 as above). BUT the more you do then the reduction grows!!

This is pretty simple and the only way you can fail is if you are too fussy about where you put the pins, so just get it done. Don't take time to find the right spot, just put them on. They will hurt no matter what you do, but they will be off again in a minute if you are quick about it!

REDUCTION:
  • number of times you do it = N
  • (N x N)/10 = EDGES REDUCTION (ignore digits after the decimal)
  • Example 1: 10 times gives (10 x 10) /10 = 10 edges off
  • Example 2: 15 times gives (15 x 15) /10 = 22.5 = 22 edges off
  • DAYS REDUCTION = (edges off)/10 (ignore digits after the decimal)
Please post report: include what you did, thought, and felt.
Thank you. Jumpingjellyfish has accepted this dare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlaveBoy31 View Post
Hello ok so for this dare you will need to get a big bag of M&Ms. Now strip down so your complete nude. Sort the M&Ms by color. Now which color has the most?

Blue- means blue balls and there is no reduction.
Green- count how many there are that is the highest number you can ask for edges to be reduced by.
Yellow- count them and that will be the max number of days that you can get off you denial.
Orange- count how many there are. Start a timer for 50 seconds you have that much time to eat as many of the orange M&Ms as you can without using your hands and can eat only one at a time. If you eat less then half no reduction. If you eat more than half denial and edges can be reduced.
Red- you need to do as many push ups as you can in 5 minutes. Jumpingjellyfish can decide what the push-ups are worth.
Brown- stay naked for 2 hours and enjoy the treat. She can decide what gets reducted if at all.
Thank you. Jumpingjellyfish has accepted this dare as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola Bunny View Post
This may not be very creative, but I always dread getting a dare I've written being used against me. Therefore, I propose having you complete a variation of a punishment you're making me do.

For 4 times a day 12 minutes each time, you will masturbate. The first time you will use your non dominant hand and stroke once every three seconds. Second time again with your non dominant hand and stroke once every two seconds. Third time with your dominant hand and stroke once every second. Final time with your dominant hand and stroke twice every second.

Pause to prevent orgasm as needed, but also pause your timer.

I think you should do this five days in a row to reduce denial by two days.
Thank you. Jumpingjellyfish has accepted your dare also.

Quote:
Another quickie. You can even do this without getting up.

Reduction 5 edges: find out how far it is to the nearest brewery.
Bonus reduction +3 edges: do this naked, with clothespins on your nipples and ear lobes.
Thank you again Harv but unfortunately she denied this one.

I will try and begin to do these dares ASAP. Been busy with work, so it may be a few weeks. I'll post a report on here when completed. Please send more as I have a lot to try and reduce.
Thank you all once again.

Record 53-52
Old 06-23-2017, 02:17 PM   #13
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by zctt View Post
Thank you again Harv but unfortunately she denied this one.

I will try and begin to do these dares ASAP. Been busy with work, so it may be a few weeks. I'll post a report on here when completed. Please send more as I have a lot to try and reduce.
Thank you all once again.
It would be useful to know what the criteria are for accepting or rejecting tasks. I looked at your limits and PM dares trying to figure out what works for you, but am really not sure. I assume that anything not listed in likes/limits is fair game.

I don't want to invest time into building tasks, or even copying and adapting older tasks for your needs, if a lot will be rejected.

I do try to provide a mix of easy/fun ones for small amounts and hard/stressful/painful tasks for more. Some of them have escalating rewards for better performance/endurance. Both may have risks of earning more edges/days/whatever if you do really badly!

AND if you delete your copy of the PIN SWAPPING task in the other thread, I will delete mine also. That will keep things neat and tidy. Thanks!
Old 06-23-2017, 02:26 PM   #14
zctt
getDare Succubus

Quote:
It would be useful to know what the criteria are for accepting or rejecting tasks. I looked at your limits and PM dares trying to figure out what works for you, but am really not sure. I assume that anything not listed in likes/limits is fair game.

I don't want to invest time into building tasks, or even copying and adapting older tasks for your needs, if a lot will be rejected.

I do try to provide a mix of easy/fun ones for small amounts and hard/stressful/painful tasks for more. Some of them have escalating rewards for better performance/endurance. Both may have risks of earning more edges/days/whatever if you do really badly!

AND if you delete your copy of the PIN SWAPPING task in the other thread, I will delete mine also. That will keep things neat and tidy. Thanks!
I have no say in what gets accepted and what gets denied. The final decision comes from jumpingjellyfish. Trust me I would have love to be able to look up the the closets brewery to reduce my sentence. I think see is looking for something more difficult. I would have done the driven part anyway, since I will not do nothing in public. Thank you for your time in creating these task. I am not looking forward to the clothespin swap.

Record 53-52
Old 06-23-2017, 02:58 PM   #15
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by zctt View Post
I have no say in what gets accepted and what gets denied. The final decision comes from jumpingjellyfish. Trust me I would have love to be able to look up the the closets brewery to reduce my sentence. I think see is looking for something more difficult. I would have done the driven part anyway, since I will not do nothing in public. Thank you for your time in creating these task. I am not looking forward to the clothespin swap.
I understand it is jjf's decision. I am just asking for more info on what she is looking for. You need a ton of tasks to reduce, but I suspect I am not alone in wishing for more information. I do not want to spend 30-45 minutes building a task for her to then say "no" in 10 seconds. Pffft! Maybe she should address the thread directly?

More on your likes/dislikes/limits would also be useful but I will assume open season on anything not in limits.

Advertisements
Kink Talk