Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-21-2017, 02:32 PM   #16
oddjobber
getDare Devil

i wonder if you could wrap urself in saran wrap with the vibe inside on ur clit...the cord out so you can control it. tue one i have has a low tonhigh settimg. fun to strap to the cock and see how long i can last

i like the saran (plastic) wrap cz it wont be eastly to get out of.

you could also make it a dice game.

roll once every 5 minutes:
1. off
2. high
3. low
4. high
5. off
6. high
oddjobber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 11:46 PM   #17
MrFrustration
Longtime User

What a completely wonderful thread!

To secure it, perhaps put it down some pantihose and then over the top tie a crotch rope made of light chord or shoelaces.

Create a snug but comfy waist band, then take a long lace or chord and double it around the waist band behind you and pass the two strands between your legs. Tie a knot under the vibe then pass one lace either side of the vibe and tie another knot above the vibe.

Tie it off to the waist band at the front to finish off.

It should hopefully stretch the fabric of the pantihose over the vibe and hold it in place nicely.

To pee you would need to undo the crotch rope to remove the pantihose, then redo it again.

To determine the strength of the vibe I suggest you carry a 6 sided dice with you and set the strength accordingly, but the higher the setting, the shorter the time before you get to roll again i.e.:

Strength / Time
6 / 2 minutes
5 / 5 minutes
4 / 10 minutes
3 / 20 minutes
2 / 40 minutes
1 / 80 minutes.

You must try not to cum but if you do you must keep going right to the end anyway.

I dare you to do all this continually until you use up 3 sets of batteries..
MrFrustration is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 08:06 AM   #18
LucyB
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFrustration View Post
What a completely wonderful thread!

To secure it, perhaps put it down some pantihose and then over the top tie a crotch rope made of light chord or shoelaces.

Create a snug but comfy waist band, then take a long lace or chord and double it around the waist band behind you and pass the two strands between your legs. Tie a knot under the vibe then pass one lace either side of the vibe and tie another knot above the vibe.

Tie it off to the waist band at the front to finish off.

It should hopefully stretch the fabric of the pantihose over the vibe and hold it in place nicely.

To pee you would need to undo the crotch rope to remove the pantihose, then redo it again.

To determine the strength of the vibe I suggest you carry a 6 sided dice with you and set the strength accordingly, but the higher the setting, the shorter the time before you get to roll again i.e.:

Strength / Time
6 / 2 minutes
5 / 5 minutes
4 / 10 minutes
3 / 20 minutes
2 / 40 minutes
1 / 80 minutes.

You must try not to cum but if you do you must keep going right to the end anyway.

I dare you to do all this continually until you use up 3 sets of batteries..
Good idea but this vibe only has 1 setting.

Anything to do with my clit, Self Tickle Torture, Nipple play, Any type of bondage.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:
Pictures (I have to trust you to send them), Spanking, Short Term Denial, Hurting My Nipples, Ice, Short Term Pee Holding

LIMITS:
-Anal, Permanent/Semi-Permanent, Long Term Denial, Family, Face, Fully Public, Pee/Poop, Extreme Pain.
LucyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 12:05 PM   #19
LucyB
getDare Devil

Soooooo..... just spent 2 hours with it on my clit around the house. I could only stand 2 hours. I definitely under estimated the strength of this thing. The batteries never wavered the entire 2 hours (thanks Duracell....) and couldn't write a blog post because most of the time I was doubled over having an orgasm or trying to recover from one....

Anything to do with my clit, Self Tickle Torture, Nipple play, Any type of bondage.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:
Pictures (I have to trust you to send them), Spanking, Short Term Denial, Hurting My Nipples, Ice, Short Term Pee Holding

LIMITS:
-Anal, Permanent/Semi-Permanent, Long Term Denial, Family, Face, Fully Public, Pee/Poop, Extreme Pain.
Old 06-22-2017, 12:08 PM   #20
athmarr
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucyB View Post
Soooooo..... just spent 2 hours with it on my clit around the house. I could only stand 2 hours. I definitely under estimated the strength of this thing. The batteries never wavered the entire 2 hours (thanks Duracell....) and couldn't write a blog post because most of the time I was doubled over having an orgasm or trying to recover from one....
Sounds a good use of 2h
Old 06-22-2017, 12:13 PM   #21
LucyB
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by athmarr View Post
Sounds a good use of 2h
The first 10-20 minutes were fun....

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:

LIMITS:
Old 06-22-2017, 12:17 PM   #22
Diagon
Distinguished Member

Quote:
2 hours is pretty good! A few more like that and you'll be able to wear it all day!
Or ,to steepen the learning curve, find a way to make it harder to remove.
Diagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 12:19 PM   #23
LucyB
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diagon View Post
2 hours is pretty good! A few more like that and you'll be able to wear it all day!
Or ,to steepen the learning curve, find a way to make it harder to remove.
Ya. It was a bit loose. I soon found if I sat one way I could slide it a little to remove some pressure. Gotta work on that.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:

LIMITS:
Old 06-22-2017, 12:23 PM   #24
Diagon
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Ya. It was a bit loose. I soon found if I sat one way I could slide it a little to remove some pressure. Gotta work on that.
Ideally, though I assume you lack the equipment to do so, you could wear a female chastity belt over it, and keep the key in a timed safe. Boom, inescapable overstimulation. Tight pants with a locked belt could be an alright substitute, but the chastity is really going all in.
Diagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 01:34 PM   #25
LucyB
getDare Devil

Quote:
Ideally, though I assume you lack the equipment to do so, you could wear a female chastity belt over it, and keep the key in a timed safe. Boom, inescapable overstimulation. Tight pants with a locked belt could be an alright substitute, but the chastity is really going all in.
Don't have anything like that. Will try the pants thing next time.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:

LIMITS:
Old 06-22-2017, 01:58 PM   #26
[email protected]
Distinguished Member

Thumbs up More information please

How big is this bullet? What are the dimensions?

Is the battery or batteries stored inside or in a wired external case?

What is the size and count of the batteries?

Is it very noisy? Is it noticable to someone near you when running in your panties?

Is it waterproof? Immerseable? Can you use it in a pool or hot tub? If not, will it fit inside a tied condom?

If you ordered it online give enough information to find the item.
Consider...
Wearing it running on or near your clit at a restaurant dinner. At a not-for-children movie. On public transportation. On the bleachers at a sporting event.

Leave it on your dashboard when shopping at a mall or department store.

Staying more than one night at a hotel? Leave it under your pillow.

Always carry it in your purse.

Remove the batteries. Take it to a battery shop and ask an attendant to install the longest lasting batteries available.

Once you have experienced this device for a while and have a reasonable knowledge of where it can take you... On a day that you are spending at home alone, from rising to bedtime carry it with you in your hand or mouth. Do not put it down. It can be with or without batteries but it should remain off. Once settled in bed for the night you may turn it on and use it as you wish. If you can do this over more than one day, do so. An emotional buildup and avalanche is expected.
Hard Limits: Fire, Breath play, Scat, Anal, Electric shock, Illegal, Immoral, Financial, Public, Identity, Friends, Family, Coworkers, Diet/Clothing restrictions
Expect: Detailed report writing
KIK: ChasteDoc

PM for clarifications
dave47630@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 06:06 PM   #27
Shrewly

Make sure your vibrator can handle being on for extended periods of time if you do one of the wearing it under your clothes dares, some cheaper models can overheat if they are on for 1hr+ and break.

Likes: Ruined orgasms, being controlled, overstimulation, JOI's, cockhero, post-orgasm torture.
Turn ons: Redheads, Latex, Bondage.
Limits: Anal, Extreme Pain, Pictures, Sissyfication, scat/pee, public.

BRAND NEW PM DARES
Shrewly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 05:11 AM   #28
WILDGUY

Can I PM you some links of videos for you to imitate?
WILDGUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 04:47 AM   #29
BadBadger
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Quote:
Don't have anything like that. Will try the pants thing next time.
Can you press the lock shut?
If yes, put the key for the locked belt into a bottle, fill it half with water and put it in the freezer. Once it's frozen, start with your playtime.
If you can't take it anymore, take the bottle out of the freezer. Now you have to wait until enough ice is molten to get the key out without destroying the bottle.

Just ask me for a report and I'll send you a (short) one.

Likes/Dislikes and Toys
BadBadger is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk