Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 06-20-2017, 10:18 PM   #1
cumminglots12

Default For Bisexual Guys

I've been out and Bi for a while, and I'm married. For you guys out there in relationships, how did your partner take that you liked both? My wife was not happy when I told her, but it felt so good to get it off my chest, but we have gotten past it. What are your experiences?

Orgasm control, forced orgasms, cum eating, anal, prostate milking, wearing cum, wearing panties

Limits:
Poo or pee play, showing face on cam, full cross dressing.

PM Dares

Make me drink cum here.

kik: cumminglots12
cumminglots12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 02:54 AM   #2
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumminglots12 View Post
I've been out and Bi for a while, and I'm married. For you guys out there in relationships, how did your partner take that you liked both? My wife was not happy when I told her, but it felt so good to get it off my chest, but we have gotten past it. What are your experiences?
I was going to come out to my long term girlfriend but thank god the UK soap Emmerdale introduced a bisexual character called Robert Sugden. She made her feelings about bi guys so clear I'm in the closet for good

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Please note I cannot cum for 2 weeks

Kik or Telegram as DanB259 (+1 than my profile name)
Twitter as Danb_258
If you don't have kik you can PM me for my email
DanB258 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 09:23 AM   #3
tenveran
getDare Sweetheart

I have been bisexual for a very long time. With my last ex I informed her pretty quickly and she was very accepting of it. After moving in together and learning and trying to grow we found out that we were very different people as far as goals, communication, differing ideas on many things.

It always kind of ate at her that she could not provide something for me sexually (we had a monogomous relationship) even the strapon she felt was not quite the same.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83200

I am a switch and enjoy both sides of the same coin! I may be interested in taking on a new slave but not my focus!

30 male bisexual.

My BDSM test result
http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=5090431
tenveran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 11:09 AM   #4
qmu
getDare Devil

I've been single for a long time now (since January) and will probably die alone. =p But my ex-girlfriend is one of the two people who knows. She actually discovered it before we started dating, and caused a little panic attack doing it, but I will keep that story to myself...

As for accepting she is the one who got me into ageplay and BDSM stuff, =p she tended to just ignore it, except for "sharing and discussing yaoi with me" (hey, two pervert nerds dating, what else would it get to?) and pegging.
  • I am in my late twenties
  • I have no idea what my sexuality is, something in the middle of bi, pan and asexual
  • I really like books, games, role playing, swords and silly/cute things
  • My likes/dislikes/limits and PM Dares need rewriting... but I am lazy and don't think will need them soon
  • Damion is this awesome guy who is my friend and master
qmu
qmu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 11:30 PM   #5
gbdare

I'm not strictly-speaking bi, as I'm not actually attracted to men. I am an exhibitionist and have done masturbation shows for a few men and let a couple of them jerk me off. I guess the way I would put it is that although I'm not into men, I'm turned on being watched by men (as well as women). My long-time GF always knew I was an exhibitionist, but discovered the extent of my exhibitionist activities several months ago. I would up telling her about the men I had done the in-person stuff with (which occurred while we were together). She was upset about the in-person contacts, but has been pretty forgiving and accepting of my exhibitionism. We've agreed to certain ground rules. I can share nude pictures, but I don't live-cam or do anything in person.
gbdare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 08:05 AM   #6
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbdare View Post
I'm not strictly-speaking bi, as I'm not actually attracted to men. I am an exhibitionist and have done masturbation shows for a few men and let a couple of them jerk me off. I guess the way I would put it is that although I'm not into men, I'm turned on being watched by men (as well as women). My long-time GF always knew I was an exhibitionist, but discovered the extent of my exhibitionist activities several months ago. I would up telling her about the men I had done the in-person stuff with (which occurred while we were together). She was upset about the in-person contacts, but has been pretty forgiving and accepting of my exhibitionism. We've agreed to certain ground rules. I can share nude pictures, but I don't live-cam or do anything in person.
If your profile pic is you then you can send me nudes whenever lol

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Please note I cannot cum for 2 weeks

Kik or Telegram as DanB259 (+1 than my profile name)
Twitter as Danb_258
If you don't have kik you can PM me for my email
DanB258 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 09:09 PM   #7
cearul8

I'm really more demi-sexual, pan everything else, but it ends up simply coming across as pansexual. My girlfriend was actually a bit excited, and said she'd like to watch me play with another guy.
cearul8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk