Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 06-23-2017, 02:20 PM   #16
Darechallenges

I also think it's a mix: Some people just cheat and don't stick to it, possibly the majority. But then some people like and can really do it. As for the denial and edges, I'm also really weak. Naturally the more I edge, the more I want to cum. And actually enforce stricter rules, submit to more, possibly blackmail... Though I can do a good bit of edges. So it's definitely also a matter of training. Edging is working well, just orgasm denial for me is more like a fantasy than really working for more than 2-3 days (which then with teasing are extremely hard for me..).
Darechallenges is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 03:06 PM   #17
FootBitch

I experimented with a cock cage once and was locked in it for almost 2 months, I sent the key to my friend in the post (we have a kind of Feb thing without the sex &#128514 and she was great. She really made chastity feel the way it's meant to surrounding long term denial. I was denied to the point where my own interests seemed less relevant and if I ever wanted to be free I get se had to come first, that's my only real experience and it was great but at the same time I hated it

◄ Likes ► Wedgies, Ball-Bust (light), feet, edging, teasing, bondage, worship, orgasm control, submissive, edging, gaming-dares

◄ Dislikes ► Denial, cross-dressing, corner time, writing lines, sucking socks/heels, gagging myself, eating my cum, orgasm spoils, edging

◄ Limits ► Public, Permanent, Pain, excessively gross, pee play, poop, family, anal, exposing my face
FootBitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 05:49 PM   #18
Shrewly

Personally I do not like dares that are very long like the 800 edges example you gave, doing that would take me days and it just does not sound like fun.
As for denial, I have been denied for a month once but that was with daily personal attention from a domme and we had a clear goal of a month. Doing it by myself or from some random dares I could never do that and even if I could that does not seem like fun to me without teasing tailored to how I am personally doing at that point in the denial.

But I feel like the giving and taking of dares is like role playing to a lot of people on this forum, like they only say they are doing things because they like the idea of the dares but I feel like they are not actually executed.

Likes: Ruined orgasms, being controlled, overstimulation, JOI's, cockhero, post-orgasm torture.
Turn ons: Redheads, Latex, Bondage.
Limits: Anal, Extreme Pain, Pictures, Sissyfication, scat/pee, public.

BRAND NEW PM DARES
Shrewly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 09:13 PM   #19
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

There is at least one girls here who has opened a thread and something else that until she sees no activity in an extremely long time she won't be allowed to cum.

Effectively, this means that she will have no more orgasms for the rest of her life.

And I know that there was a similar other girl before but I think she got tired of checking the site.

The threads of both girls get constant daily activity.

At first, I felt sorry for them. Now I feel enraged. I cannot believe that anybody would voluntarily put through themselves a definite end to their sex life!

I call them buffoons.

So whenever I see either of their two threads, I just ignore them.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 09:27 PM   #20
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

For the record, I do enjoy giving out looooong dares, but my definition of a long dare is only a couple of days... weeks at most... (except when I am giving out permanent rules) and they do not involve things like 800 edges or anything like that.

Generally, whenever I give out a really long dare, it is either because it includes a rule (for the rest of this year you will...) or many different activities that do take a long time to complete. And they literally never include denial periods (the longest I have given one for is a week and only to exponentially increase the power of the orgasms that are bound to happen later in the dare) nor hundreds nor thousands of edges.

I cannot understand people who ask for them.

Anyway, my dare that I was talking about here is this:

DARE: denial, teasing, multiple orgasms

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 11:51 AM   #21
tenveran
getDare Sweetheart

Extremely long dares are annoying, the more complicated the more of a turn off.

I've seen a guy that had 837 edges to do, Jesus. I don't have the mind set, nor being denied for an incredibly long time, the time limits is still something I am learning and testing though.

@2bchew, @lucyb. I would imagine there is some cheating going on with those kinda time frames. The semen just absorbs back into the body. But prolonged periods of denial for men can lead to increased chances of prostate cancer. Unless they can stimulate it some other way.

Any cage that is not a full belt type can be defeated. I can easily get my bolt cutters, snip the lock and release my little wee wee (yes I am required to refer to it as such for a certain time *blushes* ) right now.

I can also slip little wee wee out with some lube and difficulty and slip little wee wee back in. But that's not the point is it? I need at a minimum weekly unlocking to do a full and proper clean on the device. What keeps me from cheating? I'm sure if my denial was too long I would cheat as well. I just don't know that limit.

@diagon, @lucyb. My sentiment is the same, Lucy's dare and attention broke a barrier for me on this site, I have been so much more active and learning to give and get dares and our recent threads and posts have reinforced that for me.

So I am sure some people really do follow through with these types of deals but probably a slim minority.

@magnetic, completely agree, sex life gone. Yea right I don't think it just feasible and they should really post rules or a time limit, but I'm sure people just want to jump in and not think it through then get turned of by this site. Which women getting turned off by this site is a whole nother discussion that has already been discussed.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83200

I am a switch and enjoy both sides of the same coin! I may be interested in taking on a new slave but not my focus!

30 male bisexual.

My BDSM test result
http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=5090431

Last edited by tenveran; 06-24-2017 at 12:14 PM.
tenveran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 12:38 AM   #22
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

I don't quite get the long dares thing either - I like these things in the 'conceivable' rather than 'delusional' category.

There are several things going on with stuff like long denial threads I think, but the short version is "don't judge a journey by it's ending." - yes, a lot of these threads end up clearly impossible and unrealistic but it was the getting there that was the fun part.

To begin with, the line between fantasy and reality around these parts is all over the place. That's part of this site - it's a very easy way to explore and discuss those sorts of fantasies.

You also get the flip side of that, where the reality doesn't match up to the fantasy. Things like blackmail where you go "I know, that should really encourage me to do the kinky thing I've been nervous about" - but the reality is that, well, it isn't as much fun as you hoped it would be.

...And then you have the fact that these things tend to escalate. Everyone wants to get involved, everyone wants to one up each other and it all turns into a bit of a dogs breakfast. Which is a big part of the appeal of those sort of threads. Start a "use me" thread and...well, anything can happen. Which is exciting.

But, especially in things like denial threads - a lot of it is about the teasing. It's about the possibility and idea of being locked up for years at the mercy of all these people - but you don't actually know any of them in person, so in reality it never gets beyond the teasing.

Likes:Enthusiasm, Pain, CBT, Spankings, Humiliation, disgusting, chemical play, sissy, pics(others), (&)
Dislikes: Public, pee, pics(me), anal, (&)
Limits: Stupid, Exposure, Rules, bondage, Long tasks, social suicide, (&)
Bonus features: My rules(#), 'wanted' ad & many questions.
&=More details on Likes/Dislikes etc here
*=Full 'how to' details & rules here
silverdarknight is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 10:55 AM   #23
Shoyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucyB View Post
It always amazes me what different people like. I've gone weeks without cumming or even touching and never really thought of it or cared. Then there's weeks where I want to cum 10 times a day. Then I like post orgasm torture and a lot of people are turned off by it. It's all so fascinating!
There's no way the dares will be 100% suit you becoz they are from the public who doesn't know well about you. They speak what cross their mind and might not considerate your situation. Giving "Dare" is a game after all.

If you want to have some reasonable tasks, you might need a Master who willing to understand you, and design tasks just for you. Becoz BDSM is not a game, Dom = Responsibility.

I don't give dares personally, I give tasks.
PM me if you want a task and don't forget to report.

My Tasks include:
Humiliation, Edging/Forced-Orgasm Control, Hidden public, Semi-public, Public, Inspection, Masturbate, Humping, Bondage, Shibari, Read/Write, Low-Med Pain
Shoyu is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk