Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 06-23-2017, 02:09 PM   #16
Motaki

Mine is being attacked by a guy in a forest, where he ties me up, rapes and sexually tortures me. Then lets his dog use me and forces me to crawl out of the forest starkers

Likes: pussy, anal, pain, wedgies, hidden public, insertion, pet & age play, humiliation
Limits: scat, permanent, messy, pics, edging, social suicide, sex

Pm me 'insert' and I'll insert an object of your choosing (providing I have it) for any length of time you specify.

NOT LOOKING FOR A SLAVE
Motaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 02:21 PM   #17
imakikmaster

My darkest fantasy is to be kidnapped and waking up months later and finding that I was no fully female and then forced to be the slave of the ones who kidnapped me for the rest of my life
imakikmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 03:11 PM   #18
dresstoimpress

My mother and my sister to make me their slave and feminize me
dresstoimpress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 03:21 PM   #19
MisterR

I really like the idea of being in chastity for so long that I'm willing to beg my key holder to make me do everything I hate.

And vice versa, actually. Would love to have that much power over someone.

nipple play/torture, light pain/cbt, humiliation, anal.

moderate pain/cbt, spanking, denial, edging, cum control, oral, piss play, wedgies, cum eating.

Messy, public, ass to mouth, severe pain/cbt, scat.
MisterR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 01:29 AM   #20
DevilsPlaything

Well mine is one I would never really do but it's fantasy so here it goes. I'd be invited to a party in my honor where I'd be used as total sex slave doing whatever anyone desires. After a full night of walking about naked, chatting with guests, being groped and fucked every which way, partying, and being forced to do everyone's most perverted desires, I'd be led up a set of steps to a guillotene. There an executioner would lead me to kneel infront of it placing my head inside. After a few moments, the blade comes down and my body goes totally limp. A few of the partygoers would then take my remains into the kitchen. After a couple hours of preperation a few chefs deliver me on a platter to all of the hungry guests.

Dark enough?

Likes and Limits
PM Dares
Human Sex Map
DevilsPlaything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 01:41 AM   #21
Joker50
Distinguished Member

Default changed it

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilsPlaything View Post
Well mine is one I would never really do but it's fantasy so here it goes. I'd be invited to a party in my honor where I'd be used as total sex slave doing whatever anyone desires. After a full night of walking about naked, chatting with guests, being groped and fucked every which way, partying, and being forced to do everyone's most perverted desires, I'd be led up a set of steps to a guillotene. There an executioner would lead me to kneel infront of it placing my head inside. After a few moments, the blade comes down and my body goes totally limp. A few of the partygoers would then take my remains into the kitchen. After a couple hours of preperation a few chefs deliver me on a platter to all of the hungry guests.

Dark enough?
You changed your darkest fantasy, clearly your last one has now been enacted.

Limits: Cbt, Anal. Pain. Poo. Family. Pics for the right person.
Joker50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 02:33 AM   #22
DevilsPlaything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker50 View Post
You changed your darkest fantasy, clearly your last one has now been enacted.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...84#post1925884

I wouldn't be typing if it was enacted.

Likes and Limits
PM Dares
Human Sex Map

Last edited by DevilsPlaything; 06-24-2017 at 02:51 AM.
DevilsPlaything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 03:44 AM   #23
Kitten
The One & Only

Smile Not the darkest, but...

I have this recurring fantasy of getting somewhere between 50 - 100 boys lined up on their knees with their hands behind their head and their legs spread, all their cocks laid on either side of a sturdy, low wooden table. And then I skip up and down my plush carpet of boy cock.
Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Kitten for this post:
Old 08-16-2017, 11:46 AM   #24
DJ-playmate
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten View Post
I have this recurring fantasy of getting somewhere between 50 - 100 boys lined up on their knees with their hands behind their head and their legs spread, all their cocks laid on either side of a sturdy, low wooden table. And then I skip up and down my plush carpet of boy cock.
With shoes on, or barefoot?
DJ-playmate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 11:51 AM   #25
ChasteTeddyBear

I'm a basic bitch. Being forced into permanent chastity in a reasonable cage (Lori design)via JB Welding of the security screws. Only, after being gang banged into submission and unable to resist anymore.

Or, being tied up and blindfolded outside while in chastity with my cage showing. Add in a piece of ribbon with the keys to the cage tied around my neck and a note that pretty much says "I got bored with this toy. He's a lot of fun but I found a better one. Here's the keys to his cock cage. Keep it and he'll do whatever you want. Have fun." And then after a while, feeling someone take the keys off the ribbon...

Last edited by ChasteTeddyBear; 08-16-2017 at 12:30 PM.
ChasteTeddyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 07:42 AM   #26
NoLimitz

I've already posted two fantasies but no harm in posting two more is there? lol

One is for a girl to MAKE me eat her out on her period, because blood disgusts me. But being forced would really turn me on. So maybe me being tied face down and her sliding her pussy under my face, wrapping her legs around my head and making me struggle to breathe and lick her pussy for air... that's one dark fantasy!

Second, would be again tied down, maybe with a mouth gag. This time on my back and have a girl sit on my face so her asshole is right over my mouth and my nose pressed against her pussy. And shit while sat on my face, so I have no choice but to swallow it. She would just sit there and shit like I didn't exist, watch TV while I struggle and gag underneath...Yeah I'm fucked up lol.

NoLimitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 03:40 PM   #27
aaaan2000
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten View Post
Carefull, might be slippery when wet
aaaan2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 05:04 PM   #28
Sissywanna-b

Mine is that i.e. when i go to vegas next week, i hook up with a dominant person who takes me shopping for lingerie and clothes thats feminine, yet unisex. Back at the hotel im blindfolded and the hotel door is left open, and we wait to see if the guys who responded to the dominants Craigslist ad shows up, and does something out of my control. Two guys show up and spit roast me, shifting places a number of times, before filling me with their cum.

The next day i get an email with a video of the whole scene, and a message to dress in my lingerie and clothes and follow orders, or else... I am to go to a cab waiting for me in fornt of the hotel. Im told to blindfold, and when i finally arrive at the desitnation, and my blindfold is removed, im in a swingerclub for black couples, and theres a few guys filming everything. Im takingpart in the filming of a movie about reparation and forced to do whatever the crowd wants.

And the i usually cum and my thoughts are clear again.

https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=2374842

Hard limit: Scat, illegal, blood, face pics/videos, family, public, webcam, social suicide, family

Turn on: Being dominated, FLR, chores, dares, challenges, kinky chat,

https://dirtycode.io/27R1
Sissywanna-b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 05:22 PM   #29
namesfelix

Eye

My biggest fantasy when i was with my ex would still hold true, though with different people involved obviously.
SET UP is me in my master's and his boyfriends bedroom, master would strip me before slipping my arms into an arm binder tightening and locking each strap so from my shoulders down my arms are locked behind me, also forcing a slight hunch. From there he would spread my legs securing each foot into the cuff of a leg spreader forcing me to my knees and head on the bed so i wont fall. my cock already locked inside a small metal cage, leaking and being teased while he secured a large thick collar around my neck tightening it on before linking it to my arm binder to force my head up.
almost done prepping me now he would slide a metal and leather large O ring gag into my mouth to keep me open and wide forced to look up at his cock rubbing on my face while he calls to his boyfriend. both he and his boyfriend naked and hard, cocks twice my own size take point on the bed master sliding his inside my mouth and his boyfriend breaking me in from behind. from there id be nothing but a rocking horse a dumpster to be cummed in from both ends, after their first time getting off they'd switch spots and after the second they'd step back. both my holes used now master would slide a cock gag into my mouth to replace the ring while a plug would be shoved deep inside my ass to hold them inside. one last gift to his pet master would roll me onto my back and tape a magic wand to my caged cock, low setting of course. hes not doing it to please me or to make me cum or because hes sadistic~ hes doing it to make sure i know who owns my pleasure my cock my body and me.

BUTTT that's just me, sorry its so wordy but i cant shorten it. it deserves the length.
TLDR: spit roasts are cool.

I will IGNORE unreasonable, unrelated, impossible, or otherwise just very bad dares. It isnt hard~
Limits; Scat, Perm markings, family. watersports.

favs; Nipple play/torture, Bondage, Domination, Using my toys, Extreme Edging. Forced orgasms. Ruined orgasms. Painplay. chastity, game-y dares with rules/tasks/challenges.
giving and taking dares.
namesfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 06:40 PM   #30
testtesttesttest

My darkest fantasy is to be a women toilet slave.

Likes: Pain, Edging, Orgasm control, Anal, Shemale, Feminization
Dislikes: Hidden public
Limit: Pee, Scat, Public, Family, Permanent, Blood, Face pic

Kik: btwbtw03

PM me OWNED and you can use me freely for an hour

Triggers:
Ask me to wear panties for xx minutes/hours and I'll feel like I have female genitals.
Hypnodrug : Pick one of the colors Red, Green, Orange, Blue, Brown or Yellow and the amount of pills (from 1 to 3)

PM Dares

Last edited by testtesttesttest; 11-02-2017 at 08:09 PM.
testtesttesttest is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to testtesttesttest for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk