Old 03-10-2016, 02:54 PM   #1
tomturk18

Default Ben and Me

In the mirror of the vanity in the hall bathroom, I stared at my breasts. At least that's what I liked to call them. Breasts. I liked the sound of that.

According to the more well endowed members of my tenth grade class -- which was basically all of the girls -- my AA cups were less than breasts. They were merely a pitiful extension of my boyish chest.

"Boyish chest." At least that's what big-boobed Lisa calls it. "Your chest is smaller than my brother's!" she liked to say. And my gosh, mine were nothing compared to her melons, which must have been double Ds! When she stripped off her sweaty bras after gym class, those enormous saggers looked ready to drop to the concrete floor!

I, on the other hand, never removed my bra after gym class. And staring in the mirror reminded me why.

Last edited by tomturk18; 03-11-2016 at 05:07 AM.
tomturk18 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to tomturk18 for this post:
Old 03-11-2016, 05:36 AM   #2
tomturk18

I turn to the side, I looked at my profile. Why wouldn't a boy I like my body? I mean, my tummy was flat. Like really flat, like one of the girls on a workout video. My hours in the pool really paid off.

And as my eyes drifted lower, tucked beneath my hot pink panties was as firm of an ass as you'd ever see.

Unfortunately, it seems like most guys wanted size up top. That was something that I just could not offer.

I leaned forward and let my almost breasts hang down. Which they almost did. But barely. I didn't know why I bothered. I stood erect again, and held my boobs in my hands. I squeezed. I squeeze them together. But no matter what I did, they didn't look like much. If anything, they look more like muscles than breasts. I didn't know why I even bothered wearing a bra.

Regardless, I grabbed the matching hot pink training bra from the vanity, wrap it around my midriff, clasped it above my cute belly button, slid the clasp around to my back, and slid the almost bra up and over my almost breasts.

Gazing at myself one last time in the mirror, I saw my hard nipples poking out through the thin fabric. If guys just wanted nipples and not the substance beneath, I would be in great shape.

After throwing on my loose 10K t-shirt and sliding on a pair of short shorts, I was ready to go. I had to get to the library before it closed, is I was already late getting started on my book report.

However, as I headed down the stairs of my empty house and threw on my flip-flops, the doorbell unexpectedly rang. Surprised, I dashed over and opened it.

"Hey Jamie," Ben said when his eyes first met mine. I stood speechless. Ben was the Shortstop on the baseball team. And, although he wasn't exactly mr. Muscles, his combed over dark hair, tanned skin, and perfectly proportioned face drove the girls crazy -- as did his quiet but cool personality. But why was he at my house? Although he had lived in my neighborhood since we were five, we hadn't hung out since puberty hit him and ignored me.

"Mind if I come in?" I nodded. Who was I to say no?

Last edited by tomturk18; 03-11-2016 at 06:48 AM.
Old 03-11-2016, 05:57 AM   #3
tomturk18

"Can we sit? " Ben asked. I nodded.

Though I found the tenderness of his voice attractive, I never allowed myself to daydream about him. He was way out of my league. Besides, my memory of him as a naked seven year old -- I once glimpsed him running out if his shower -- wasn't exactly a turn on.

"I'm going to be completely honest with you, Jamie. Some of the dudes on my baseball team have been giving me a hard time about this -- which is why I haven't shown up until now." My heart pounded against the inside of my rib cage. "They're more interested in, you know, big bazoombas and stuff." He pretended he was supporting huge breasts in midair, and I giggled. "But for months I've been drawn to you like a magnet to metal, and I can't keep my feelings locked inside anymore."

I shook my head. "I don't know what to say." I gazed deeply into his dark brown eyes. In them I suddenly saw more than I ever had before. He was closer to man, but still in some ways a child. As was I. And I wanted to know him more. To know him deeper.

"I'm really nervous," he said, and I noticed his trembling hands. I cupped them in mine, leaned forward, and kissed them, thanking the Lord that my parents were out of town until the next day.

Last edited by tomturk18; 03-11-2016 at 06:49 AM.
Old 03-11-2016, 08:37 AM   #4
tomturk18

I welcome any feedback on writing style, tone, and content. I hope to post the next section later today.
Old 03-11-2016, 09:57 AM   #5
tomturk18

"Hey," Ben said, leaning back awkwardly. "Would you mind playing truth or dare -- like we used to?" I'm sure I look like a moron as I sat there looking at him puzzledly. But his words clarified everything. "Maybe it'll be easier to get everything out if we play truth or dare rather than me telling you everything at once." I nodded, suddenly unsure whether I'd ever be able to tell this guy no.

"You go first," I said, happy to let him take the lead. After all, it was his idea.

"Sure," he said. I swore he stole a glimpse at my chest before he continued. "Why do you think we grew apart?"

I closed my eyes and thought back to the days we used to hangout. Hide and seek, climbing into his tree house, and swimming in my pool where are activities of choice. However, once his voice started to crack and the girls started to swoon, I stepped out of the picture. " I guess," I said, nervous about telling him the truth."I guess I just felt like I wasn't growing up...like I wasn't developing enough and I was no longer good enough for you."

I looked down, as tears started to pool in the corners of my eyes. I didn't want him to see my shame. He was undaunted, however, and he use his thumbs to wipe away the tears before they fell. I looked back up, and tears were starting to pool in his eyes.

" I never felt that way, Jamie. I just thought you didn't want to hang out with me anymore. I am so sorry if I ever made you feel like you aren't good enough for me. That is so far from the truth. If anything, I'm not good enough for you.

Jamie grinned, and Ben smiled back. "Okay Jamie. Your turn."

I was ready for this, as I was very curious about one thing he had said earlier. "Why did the guys on your team give you a hard time about your interest in me?"

When he started to chew on his lower lip, though, I knew I was not prepared to hear what he was about to say.
Old 03-12-2016, 01:50 AM   #6
SAMaster

Can't wait to see where this is going. Very nice writing style.

Everything else is prob a soft limit, which I like to see how far I am willing to go...
SAMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 06:34 AM   #7
Lustinemae16
Account Banned

No matter what the size of your boobs is, it is still the most exciting part of the body when sex is going on. It could make someone else aroused when someone is playing at it.
Old 03-18-2016, 04:30 AM   #8
tomturk18

"You know how I mentioned earlier about their infatuation with, you know, chest size?" I nodded somberly. "Well," he continued tentatively. "They, uh, kinda make fun of your, uh, boobies...a lot." His tan face flushed, as did mine. Although I knew I wasn't exactly large up top, I never talk to anyone about it. And talking to a boy, particularly one who liked me, was no fun at all. Therefore, I decided it was easier to just move past it.

Before I had a chance to, though, Ben mumbled, "I like your boobies." I was sure at this point that my face was as red as a tomato. However, inside I was doing somersaults. No boy has ever complimented my chest before, and it was awesome!

"My turn," he said, breaking up the awkward silence that ensued.

"Dare," I said, not anxious to answer any more questions. He asked me if I was sure, and I nodded in confirmation.

"I dare you to take off your shirt."

Talking about my breasts was one thing, but bringing him closer to actually seeing them was a totally different story.

When he sensed my hesitation, he told me I didn't have to do it if I was uncomfortable. While I appreciated his thoughtfulness, I knew that I couldn't perpetually keep my chest hidden from the male world. And who better to see that unveiling than Ben.

I reached down and gripped the hem of my tee shirt, and then gradually pulled it up, first revealing my washboard tummy, and then my tiny pink bra -- beneath which nothing could be found. Thankfully, he said nothing about removing the bra itself.

Although I was afraid of his reaction, I glanced at his eyes. He was staring at my bra, and I swear I saw a tiny bit of drool pulling at the corner of his wide open mouth. I was probably wrong. But I was sure that, at the center of his athletic shorts, something was rising up, straining to get out.

"You're SO beautiful!" he said. And the way he said it made me almost believe him.

I glanced down at my breasts, and wondered why I even bother wearing a bra.

"Your turn!"

"Okay," I said. "But would YOU mind choosing a dare? It's only fair." Thankfully, he nodded. I had something in mind that would even the stakes, if you know what I mean...
Old 03-18-2016, 08:58 AM   #9
tomturk18

I caught Ben leaning forward and attempting to peer down my bra as I prepared to offer up his dare. And for that, he was going to pay...

"I dare you to show me your, uh, you know what," I said. I was pretty sure that I had never said "penis" out loud, and I wasn't quite ready to start.

Before his stare, I was merely going to ask him to strip down to his boxers -- assuming he wasn't a tighty-whitey guy. Now, though, I wanted the full Monty. I realized after the fact that I should have asked him to remove his boxers. You'll soon understand why.

He stood up and pulled down his loose shorts, careful not to pull his boxers down at the same time. After he let them drop to the floor, he sat back down at my side.

Covered in just a pair of navy plaid boxers, he seemed to tremble ever so slightly. "You know, you're going to be the first girl to see it." He apparently forgot about his mad dash from the shower. Regardless, I'm sure he meant after it had developed, and I was shocked. Particularly in light of the line of girls ready to go out with him. His next sentence, though, really took me by surprise.

"You know, it's not that, you know, big."

To make him feel better, I pointed at my bra, and he laughed. I giggled, too.

He unbuttoned the front of his boxers, and reached his average size, hairless sixteen-year-old hand inside.
Old 03-21-2016, 07:14 PM   #10
CapnJack

Loving this story! Please continue it

Dislikes (punishments): bladder control, spanking, messy, light cbt, light anal, scat, piss

Limits: family, blood
CapnJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 04:39 AM   #11
tomturk18

Though I had seen the penises of a few grown men in movies and even my dad once or twice, I had never seen the penis of a 16 year old. And I had definitely never seen a penis this close-up. I mean, I was only a couple feet away.

"Would you mind moving your hand?" Thankfully he obliged, as I wanted a good, clear view. His smooth dick was halfway between hard and soft. It's tan skin was wrinkled just a bit on the shaft, and the skin on its head barely protruded out from the shaft. Even with its approach toward an erection, it could not have been more than four inches in length. Its girth was nothing to write home about, either. Not that I would ever write to my parents about a boy's penis.

I saw a few scattered hairs sticking out from the slit in his boxers, but he kept his probably undersized balls tucked safely inside. It was okay -- I was mostly interested in his dick, anyway.

"What do you think?" he mumbled through a blush.

"I think it's handsome!" I was being honest, too. I loved its smooth texture, its innocence. As though it had never been touched before. That night, however, I hoped to change that. "Can I touch it?"

"Maybe that can be your next dare!" he said with a devilish grin as he tucked it back inside his boxers. Thankfully he didn't pull on his pants. It was obvious he wanted to dare me to do something else before I felt his boyhood. And I knew I was about to find out just what that was.
Old 03-22-2016, 09:19 AM   #12
man40mx
Baby Member

great story, i love it
man40mx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 02:48 AM   #13
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Over at the sister site Kink Talk, and also at Fet Life, there are plenty of writing groups so you can get positive and helpful feedback. One thing, if you want to do this professional, you have to write in a style, that another woman can slide into the mind set of your protagonist, that why you keep away from psychical describing the main person, because women come in different shapes and sizes, and they find it hard to slide into a character that doesn't match there body type.
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 06:22 AM   #14
tomturk18

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMichaelNY View Post
Over at the sister site Kink Talk, and also at Fet Life, there are plenty of writing groups so you can get positive and helpful feedback. One thing, if you want to do this professional, you have to write in a style, that another woman can slide into the mind set of your protagonist, that why you keep away from psychical describing the main person, because women come in different shapes and sizes, and they find it hard to slide into a character that doesn't match there body type.
Thanks for the thoughts. In general, though, do you like my writing? Is there a reason why you mention doing this professionally?
Old 03-23-2016, 06:41 AM   #15
tomturk18

"Are you up for a truth?" Ben asked. He obviously had something specific on his mind that he wanted to ask before we went any farther.

I nodded. I was happy to talk to him about almost anything, and the moments we had shared up to that point made made me feel so close to him -- almost like he was my boyfriend or something.

"How do you really feel about the size of your, uh, breasts?"

I should have known this was coming. But, strangely, I wasn't at all embarrassed to talk to him about them.

"Honestly, if it wasn't for the ridicule from the girls -- and the lack of attention from the boys -- I'd be happy with them. They don't jiggle all that much when I run, their weight doesn't hurt my back, and I can get away without wearing a bra if I want." I sighed involuntarily. "But the positives aren't enough to overshadow the crap I receive."

Though I tried to squeeze my eyes shut in time, I was too late to prevent a single tear from trickling down my cheek.

Before I knew what was happening, Ben kissed away the tear. "Unfortunately, I know the feeling," he said as if he actually did. "I'm glad I don't have a Polish sausage hanging between my legs and bouncing when I run, the laughs I've heard in the gym shower crush me! Thank God they haven't told any of the girls!"

I leaned over and kissed his cheek -- the first time I had ever kissed a guy -- and he turned his head. Our lips met, and my whole body tingled. I reached my left hand to embrace him, but I accidentally brushed against his hardening four inches. "Oh, sorry!" I said, blushing and pulling away. The grin on his beautiful face, however, told me he was more than a little okay with it.

Advertisements
Kink Talk