Old 03-20-2012, 11:26 PM   #1
HotwifeCpl

Female 34/F for public TorD with willing participants

We vacation where we can have sex with people in front of the other guests, and she wants to be told what to do next time we go. This can be a Truth (tell someone or everyone we meet something) or a Dare (do something in front of people, offer to do something to someone, etc.). He's up for participating in the TorD however you like.

Not the actual place we go, but you get the idea: http://www.xvideos.com/video1742326/...ke_her_blow_me

Last edited by HotwifeCpl; 03-21-2012 at 01:09 AM. Reason: More descriptive request / link
HotwifeCpl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 06:36 AM   #2
HotwifeCpl

Quote:
Originally Posted by cusaken
I dare you to strip naked, shove your vibrator/dildo deep into your cunt, put on just footed tights/pantyhose, high heels, and an overcoat, and go for a very lengthy walk (See how long/far you can go without cumming).

Report in full detail on what you wore and what object you used, on how the experience went & how it made you feel when you return. If you can take pics (or a video) of yourself/your outfit before you leave and when you return & send them to me at [email protected] as proof you did the dare, it would be most appreciated - if you don't want to show your face that is ok too.
Good luck & have fun
She'll do it for you, but it's really not that big of a deal for us. The picture of her in panties and body paint is what she wears after dinner. She masturbates in front of everyone at these places anyway. It's also not unusual for a group to go to dinner with remote control vibes in all of the girls pussys. Men even exchange the remotes with new friends.
I'm not sure you get the point. We are about involving other people, either actively or passively.
We are looking for something to take this play up a notch.
Are you sure you don't want to make it more interesting?
F Likes: Men, women, 3-somes, group, oral, anal, light pain, bondage, dressing slutty, degradation, whoring, dogging, revealing fantasies, masturbation, swallowing, forced sex play, roleplaying
Soft limits: M/M bi, pegging, humiliation, harder pain
Hard limits: Permanent, scat/piss, extreme pain
Old 03-21-2012, 06:38 AM   #3
scguycola
Distinguished Member

she must wear a blindfold for 3 hours and let anybody that wants to have sex with her during that time

I obey any commands with a PM/email titled "THIS IS YOUR NEW HYPNOFILE" and will forget doing commands with "MUST DO" in them

Marvel’s personal cocksucking bitch
I love all cock in my ass

PM me FREEZE FRAME for a surprise

My PM Dares
likes/dislikes/limits
Permanent Rules
Cock size .5" when hard
scguycola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 06:40 AM   #4
iluvXTRMcbt
getDare Devil

Have a "diner" party and serve the desert on your wife after ward anyone anysex can clean her off however they wish. this will be done while she is nude and bound/
& Anal.
Soft Limits: Scat, full service toilet, animals
Hard Limits: Excessive Blood, Kids, Illegal

KiK: BiMaleSlave4Abuse

Toys/Tools:Just ask via PM
iluvXTRMcbt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 06:59 AM   #5
HotwifeCpl

Default Good one

Quote:
Originally Posted by scguycola View Post
she must wear a blindfold for 3 hours and let anybody that wants to have sex with her during that time
There is a sex swing in the group sex room. We'll tie her up in it and blind fold her. He may go take a nap, unless you want him to watch / recruit participants.
F Likes: Men, women, 3-somes, group, oral, anal, light pain, bondage, dressing slutty, degradation, whoring, dogging, revealing fantasies, masturbation, swallowing, forced sex play, roleplaying
Old 03-21-2012, 07:01 AM   #6
iluvXTRMcbt
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotwifeCpl View Post
There is a sex swing in the group sex room. We'll tie her up in it and blind fold her. He may go take a nap, unless you want him to watch / recruit participants.
I think he should be in the other room but have a video camera running and recording the action. that way you both can enjoy it after wards. ha may have to recruit some people too
& Anal.

Old 03-21-2012, 07:02 AM   #7
HotwifeCpl

Thumbs up Actually done...

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvXTRMcbt View Post
Have a "diner" party and serve the desert on your wife after ward anyone anysex can clean her off however they wish. this will be done while she is nude and bound/
...less the binding. There was a night when they turned her (she volunteered) into a sundae on the pool-side bar.
Old 03-21-2012, 07:05 AM   #8
HotwifeCpl

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvXTRMcbt View Post
I think he should be in the other room but have a video camera running and recording the action. that way you both can enjoy it after wards. ha may have to recruit some people too
Good call, I may just hand my iPhone off to people I recruit and as them to record it as they play with her.
Old 03-21-2012, 07:50 AM   #9
hcfist
Distinguished Member

maybe Her will have cel phone hidden in her pussy when She dance. Then ake it out and masurbate, and stuff it again inside and walk, or dance again. What about it??

Like Masturbation, Pussy Fisting, Insertion, Light BSDM, hardcore music and some other things like German torturer`s "Rammstein"!!

Dislike Pee, poo, slow drivers
hcfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 09:51 PM   #10
HotwifeCpl

Thumbs down Sorry dude, I don't get it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcfist View Post
maybe Her will have cel phone hidden in her pussy when She dance. Then ake it out and masurbate, and stuff it again inside and walk, or dance again. What about it??
Why a phone? What will it do, besides stretch her out? Where / why would she take it out and masturbate?
Old 03-22-2012, 03:53 PM   #11
RST
Distinguished Member

Have your wife boast to strangers that she can recognize your cock in her mouth blindfolded. every time you get a total of 3 men not believing her she has to be blindfolded and feel 3 men + you with her mouth. Use condoms for safety and extra difficulty. If she can point you out while blindfolded she wins and nothing happens. If she points out the wrong person she has to give that man a blowjob.

How's about that for an extra challenge?

Recently most interested in exposure play and black mail scenes. There is a wide range of options so if you find it exciting but also have inhibitions we can talk options.
RST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 08:04 PM   #12
submisiveoncam

put a collar on her , hand cuff her, and a leash then put a remotecontroll vibrator in her pussy/ass or both (if it has and orgasm denial setting put it on that if not just let others tease her but not cum) the whole time she is not allowed to cum, add nipple clamps with weights if you think it would be fun, the entire time she must give a total of 100 blow jobs if she doesnt then every one gets one last turn to do as they wish with her befor you leave
submisiveoncam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 06:31 AM   #13
iluvXTRMcbt
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by RST View Post
Have your wife boast to strangers that she can recognize your cock in her mouth blindfolded. every time you get a total of 3 men not believing her she has to be blindfolded and feel 3 men + you with her mouth. Use condoms for safety and extra difficulty. If she can point you out while blindfolded she wins and nothing happens. If she points out the wrong person she has to give that man a blowjob.

I think this one sounds like a cool thing, you could even add something avout in her pussy or ass if you wanted to go that far.
& Anal.

Old 03-24-2012, 03:20 PM   #14
HotwifeCpl

Trophy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RST View Post

That's a great one! We'll do that one at the hot tub. We can line up at the edge and everyone can watch!
Old 03-24-2012, 03:44 PM   #15
HotwifeCpl

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by submisiveoncam View Post
put a collar on her , hand cuff her, and a leash then put a remotecontroll vibrator in her pussy/ass or both (if it has and orgasm denial setting put it on that if not just let others tease her but not cum) the whole time she is not allowed to cum, add nipple clamps with weights if you think it would be fun, the entire time she must give a total of 100 blow jobs if she doesnt then every one gets one last turn to do as they wish with her befor you leave
Fortunately, there won't be 100 couples there, but we'll make an effort, and she'll still "fail"! Nipple clamps aren't her thing, but she'll like being chained and "forced."

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
group sex, nude, public dare, slut, wife