Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-30-2011, 02:49 AM   #1
Matman
getDare Sweetheart

Default Fiction: Wrestlers mistakes

This is my first story, let me know how it is and if I should keep writing

This is a story about a 16 year old wrestler named Will who is captured and tortured

I am nervous, I have to wrestle our best wrestler- Bryce in front of the whole school, he never loses and I don't know if I can beat him. He's super fast he swipes down and quickly has me in a tight cradle, I struggle and allmost break free,then I'm struck with a HORRID smell coming from him,the rumors must be true he must never clean his gear or shower becuase a smell like that comes from a lot of sweat, i wanted to get away from that stench as soon as i could. I break free and get on my feet. I dive for his leg, grab on and then I get him in the perfect banana splits, no way he's getting free, I held on tight, probably tighter than I should've, I could see pure pain in his face but he deserved it, I was expecting the coaches whistle, after I don't here it I look around. Coach was helping a hurt wrestler, then I realized this was my chance to show Bryce who's boss, I hold on even tighter he is clinching his teeth and squinting his eyes in pain. I knew his crotch was in pain, his entire crotch was being crushed aganst the tight spandex. After a few minutes he screamed in pain, coach came over and announced me winner, Bryce was laying and holding his crotch in agony, he couldn't even stand. He looked furious.

If you dont know what a cradle is heres a few pics
http://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/...es063_edit.jpg
http://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/...FvTUwres01.jpg
http://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/...0/54973bf2.jpg

if dont know what a banana split is heres a few pics
http://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/...review-300.jpg
http://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/...y/34a0a82c.jpg

Me and bryce go back so this was more than just pride in wrestling. We both came from wealthy families, we both are in football, we both joined wrestling as a strength building activity although all its been is competition, both our families pay top dollar for private training and the best equipment. We never agree but we deal with eachother. I'm well balanced, very smart and a strong jock and yet still popular, he is very focused on sports and popularity, he is very unhygienic; he allmost never showers and hasn't ever washed his wrestling gear, It's a putrid smell, I think its because he thinks it makes his opponents weaker and helps him win (allthough it didn't help him beat me) and he's pure annoying, a lot of people are scared of him (not me of course) and he likes it, he enjoys power and all kinds of attention. We never fight because we don't know who will win and nether of us want to risk our reputation. Wrestling is his life so me beating him AND humiliating him might be very bad.

After the tournament we were all changing in the locker room, I was the only one left in the locker room, or so I thought, after getting down to my jock, Bryce appeared with his friends- Justin & Matt, I new this wasn't going to be good.

After putting up a good fight, they put me me in a jock lock and drenched me in the shower,then Bryce put his never washed jockstrap in my mouth, taped my mouth shut, then taped his cup over my face AND taped his horribile smelling wrestling shoe and sock over that, then they untied me from the jock lock. After forcing me into Bryce "special Singlet" ( the one he uses for practice and working out, and he never washes it, not to mention its very small so he can "show off") they tied me back up and took Matt's jock from his locker and put me in a PAINFUL Shoulder wedgie, they suspended me from the jock and left saying they'd be back tomorrow, today was the last before Christmas break and I live alone(I moved away 2 months ago). I have no chance of getting out.

I was in pain and gaging on the smells of the singlet, jockstrap,cup, and shoe.I didn't sleep all night, the schools lights are set to turn off at midnight. So I was stuck in the dark, all I could think about was what Bryce had planned, it scared me more than anything. So i was stuck in a painful hanging shoulder wedgie, hands tied, feet tied, mouth gagged with a unwashed jockstrap, with a VERY used cup and shoe taped to my mouth, while wearing his tight singlet, for once i was scared of Bryce. Bryce came back the next day like he promised, although it was only him, he also had his wrestling bag, which I thought was strange He took me out of the shoulder wedgie untied my hands and legs and took the cup,shoe and tape off my mouth,i pulled the jockstrap out of my mouth, gasping for fresh air, then he turned around for a second and I saw my chance, I ran for the locker room door only to see Matt, the 2nd strongest(Bryce is first) person on the wrestling team, he quickly put me in a tight headlock, I had no chance, I passed out.

I woke up and felt different, my hands and feet were tied, I looked down, I was in my wrestling singlet, my jock and my cup, i even had my wrestling shoes on, then I realized with shock the Bryce must have striped me and put my wrestling singlet and protective gear on me. I wondered what this could've been for, then I soon found out. Bryce appeared wearing his wrestling singlet, and his cup that he wore for tournaments(it was way to big so it made his crotch bulge out). Then he pulled out our headgear and I knew what was coming; Revenge. He put his gear on and put mine on me. Then he explained what I already knew, he was getting revenge and would put me thought so much pain I'd beg for mercy, he even said he was going to post this video on youtube. I thought I might have a chance at beating him, so I was ready for this. I had a plan. I could put him in a headlock till he passed out like matt did then i could run.

We get on the mat and he quickly has me in a headlock, and he purposely puts his sweaty armpit right over my nose, he reaches beside the mat and takes a strip of tape and covers my mouth, I was forced to smell his filthy armpit as he kept a tight grip on me. All I could do was moan at the tainted smell. After 5 minutes of this he let me go, I ripped the tape off my mouth and start inhaling the clean air.

Before I could catch my breath, he tackles me handcuffs me and ties up my legs, then he got Justin's jockstrap from his locker and shoved it in my mouth, then he taped that shut and taped my eyes shut. I thought we were finished and layed down, I fell straight asleep. I woke up when Justin ripped the tape off my eyes, he also was in a singlet, but that wasn't what freaked me out, next Bryce takes off his singlet and is only in his jock then him and justin take off my heargear, next they untie me and strip me to only my jockstrap but keep the gag in my mouth and tape over it. Then we start, after some rest I felt a lot better,I might have a chance. We start and I had no chance, he instantly had me in a figure 4. I start to struggle and he squeezes tighter. My face gets pressed against his bare butt. I hold my breath for as long as I can but I had to breath, I suddenly inhale all the HORRID smells coming from his filthy body. I had to struggle not to pass out. I begged for him to stop but he just laughed. After 5 minutes of this he lets me go, I lay their choking and once again struggling for fresh air. With a grin he pulls me up and puts my face right in his crotch, then once again tightly clamps his legs down on my head. This was pure torture, I moaned and screamed under the gag but knew nobody could hear me. After doing it for 10 minutes he starts to laugh, I soon realized why, he had pee'd straight onto the jock my face was forced againts, this was terrible, it was warm and disgusting. After a few more minutes of my face in that terrible jock he let go, I fell to the ground, hunched over in fear.

if you dont know what a figure 4 is heres some pics
http://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/...0/e7413012.jpg
http://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/...0/78f6eddc.jpg

They said today was over for wrestling, but I wasn't free yet. They decided to get creative, After putting me back in Bryce "special Singlet" that was super tight, they took the tape of and replaced that jock with Bryces pee soaked jockstap taped my mouth up very tight after putting the cup (that also reeked like pee) and shoe back on my mouth and nose, they broke into the football locker room and got Bryce's "Special FootBall Gear" I knew by the "special" this wouldn't be good. First they put on the REALLY tight football pants they of course smelled like days of sweat, continued with the pads and jersey, both REEKED and was very tight. They took one of the shoes and put it next to the wrestling shoe on my face, that smelt worse than the wrestling shoe, but the combined smell was horrible. That wasnt the worst part thought, Lastly they put on the HORRIBLE helmet, it was very tight and smelt like PURE sweat. Then put me in the locker they use for the filthy clothes and locked me in it. Then i looked to my side and saw somthing interesting, in the locker next to the one was i was imprisoned in i saw 2 needles, 1 was steroids and one was a drowsy medication, both were used. At the sight of this i remember when i awoke to justin ripping the tape off my eyes i felt a sharp pain on the back of my neck. They druged me, i thought, that explains why i struggled so hard to win. and If i know Bryce he took the steroids to beat me. This gave me some pride back but i still was imprisioned to Bryce and his friends. I don't know how much longer I can take it. This wasnt revenge it was torture.

I got some sleep that night, even though I could barley breath because of the smells of Bryce's "special" football and wrestling gear, and the smell of the wrestling, football, basketball, and tracks sweat soaked uniforms. I think the meds he drugged me with helped me sleep though.

Bryce came back the next day, with both Justin And Matt who were already in their singlets. They yanked me out of the locker and striped me naked, then took off the tape, Bryce took his pee soaked jock and cup immediately put it on, along with his singlet, gross! I think I knew what today was going to be about, pain.
Matt and Justin put me in a pair of VERY small compression shorts. My crotch hurt just wearing them. Then for the next hour they each took turns using some painful moves on me, I had no chance at even trying, it was 2 on 1, after a hour of this, I was really sore. Then it was Bryce's turn to wrestle me. I beat him a few times, then he got mad, so all three of them went for me, Bryce, of course jumped on the opportunity to get me in a banana splits. He laughed, then pulled with all his strength, I could see his muscles tensing, right before I shut my eyes and grinded my teeth in pain. Those compression shorts COMPLETELY crushed my crotch, I was in extreme pain, and it didn't stop. After 10 minutes of this, the pain started to stop, I guess I was getting used to it. Matt and Justin saw this. Matt, put me in a headlock, which wasn't as tight as yesterdays, but still hurt. It was very painful to have 2 pins on me at the same time, but not even close to as painful as what Justin did next. He saw the complete outline of my crotch, he pulled his fist back and punched it extremely hard. I screamed in pain, he did it again, and then came and held my arms down and placed his butt on my face, I felt weak, and I passed out... I welcomed it though, I didn't feel the pain when I was unconscious.

Let me know what you think
If its not in my likes/Limits I haven't tried it yet so I might be open to it,
Truths
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...015#post746015
Bondage stories
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=704146

Last edited by Matman; 01-02-2012 at 08:07 PM.
Matman is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Matman for this post:
Old 12-30-2011, 04:28 AM   #2
war990
getDare Sweetheart

Unhappy

It's a really good start! My only comments would be to maybe give more of a background and elaborate more on everything, and to also watch your spelling a bit more. But besides from that it's a really good start! Hope to hear some more soon!

Limits: No poo, family, friends, extreme pain, cross dressing.

Likes: Light public, discrete friends, light pain, underwear control.

Maybes: Major public, more noticeable friends stuff, mild pain.

Items I own: Jockstrap (with and without cups), speedos, briefs, compression shorts, compression shirt, compression pants, cycling gear, wrestling singlet, butt plugs, dildos, chastity.
war990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 04:50 AM   #3
MoonSage

Thumbs up

it is an interesting start to what might be a good story.

Kik: geekguy90
MoonSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 10:20 PM   #4
Demonking
getDare Sweetheart

This was very well written and the pictures are much appreciated saved me time of having to look the up
Demonking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 07:39 AM   #5
Matman
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks for reading my story!

Pm me if you have any ideas to make it better or add to it
Truths
Bondage stories
Old 01-01-2012, 11:04 AM   #6
lovaboitoy
getDare Sweetheart

I like it please continue
lovaboitoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 06:33 PM   #7
daremaster 1
getDare God

Amazing story! Really good!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 07:59 PM   #8
Matman
getDare Sweetheart

Glad you all love the story, I do plan to continue but am out of ideas, I hope you will all pm me with any ideas
Truths
Bondage stories
Old 01-13-2012, 07:01 AM   #9
daremaster 1
getDare God

Don't let this story die! Its to good!
Old 01-17-2012, 07:15 PM   #10
Slavebound

Great story, hope u Continue it soon!!
Slavebound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 06:34 PM   #11
Slavebound

Do u plan on finishing this?
Slavebound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 04:04 AM   #12
footmuncher
getDare Sweetheart

this a great beginning, keep it up!

LIKES: foot worship, used socks/underwear, masterbation control, denial, cum play, submission, mild pain, ice, mild CBT, mild bondage
MAYBE: mild public, CBT, humiliation, cum eating, mild anal, pictures
DISLIKES: Pee/scat, public and family, permanent, illegal, webcam, body writing
footmuncher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 04:25 PM   #13
Matman
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks to all who love my story

I am going to write on it again this weeked

Also, have your own wrestling singlet? PM ME!
Truths
Bondage stories

Last edited by Matman; 02-01-2012 at 02:46 PM.
Old 01-30-2012, 06:15 PM   #14
daremaster 1
getDare God

Thankyou so much! Can't wait! So freakin happy about this!
Old 01-30-2012, 06:18 PM   #15
foow

Man, you're really letting this character have it. I definitely squirmed a few times, but I liked it. It's well-written and moves quickly.
foow is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk