Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

View Poll Results: Do you like the story so far?
Love it! 42 82.35%
It's pretty good 6 11.76%
It's just ok 0 0%
It's not really that great 0 0%
It sucks! 3 5.88%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-26-2011, 11:03 AM   #76
alex987

The story rocks, and plz take your time

^^ <3
alex987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 04:59 PM   #77
NoraazXD

Default Part 17

So it has been a while since the last update, and for that I do sincerely apologize. As I explained earlier, I lost my thumb drive with the next few chapters on it, and since then I have just been putting off rewriting them. I have finally stopped being lazy, however, and have finished the next chapter (again XP). Enjoy!

Part 17

Josh stared up at the boys in realization of what they wanted him to do.
“What, no!” he exclaimed. “I mean, he’s my brother!”
Joe and Tom looked at each other for a second and then back at Josh.
“Well, you agreed to suck ALL of us off,” said Joe.
“And that would include your brother,” finished Tom.
Josh looked from one boy to the next, finally settling his gaze on Mike.
“C’mon Mike, you don’t want this do you?” Josh asked pleadingly.
“Well…” Mike hesitated, then shrugged. “A dare is a dare. Besides, it’s not that big a deal, I used to have to give you baths when you were younger.”
Tom and Joe sniggered at this, but before they could say anything else Mike had stepped up Josh and put his hands on his brother’s head.
“Now open wide,” commanded Mike, and then slid his cock into Josh’s grudgingly opened mouth.
At first Josh was nervous he would be subject to another brutal face-fuck as performed just before by Tom, but soon it became apparent that Mike was fine settling for a normal pace. He let Josh control the speed of the sucking, with his hands just gently resting on the back of his brother’s head.

Tom and Joe watched this rather erotic event, Josh sucking off his older brother Mike, as they slowly wanked each other. After a few minutes, however, Tom turned to Joe and whispered yet another idea, to which Joe nodded in agreement. Then the two boys moved closer to Josh, kneeling beside him.

As Josh gave his brother a he kept thinking how wrong it was. Another part of his mind, though, was questioning why it was wrong, wondering what reason was there that this action was so bad. But in the end the part of his mind that won out was the one the was paying attention to his brother’s cock, rigid and warm, as at slid slowly in and out of his mouth. He felt his tongue brushing over the taught skin and licking around the head, and tasted the precum from the night’s constant wanking and the saliva from Joe’s earlier sucking. For a few minutes he was totally oblivious, lost in sucking off his brother, slowly allowing Mike’s cock deeper into his throat.
Suddenly, Josh noticed Tom and Joe kneeling beside him. He began to panic, imagining some cruel trick they were about to play on him given the helpless state he was in with his hands cuffed behind his back. In his alarm he began choking on Mike’s cock, which he had been sliding further and further down his throat.
As Josh pulled back, spluttering slightly, he noticed that nothing painful had happened to him yet. Instead, he felt a warm hand gently gripping his own dick which, given all the stimulation it had been receiving throughout the night, was begging for release.
The hand, which belonged to Tom, slowly began stroking up and down Josh’s shaft, and out of the corner of his eye Josh could see Tom jacking himself with his other hand. A look to the other side showed Joe doing the same thing, although instead of wanking Josh Joe began caressing the boy’s balls; soft, gentle touches that sent shivers up Josh’s spine and vastly increased his level of pleasure.
Now that he was sure that Tom and Joe were not going to do anything to further his “punishment,” Josh switched his focus back to Mike, once again sliding his brother’s cock through his lips and down his throat.

Mike had his eyes closed, so wonderful were the feelings he was experiencing. Although he had been somewhat hesitant to let his brother suck his off at first, he was very glad he had not protested. As Josh brought Mike’s cock further down his throat, the boy could only shudder with ecstasy. The feeling was pure pleasure, even better than when Joe had suddenly started sucking him off before.
Noticing a sudden pause in the sucking, and hearing some gasping, Mike opened his eyes. He was surprised to see Tom and Joe both kneeling beside Josh; Tom, still wearing only high-socks and sneakers, stroking Josh’s cock as Joe, still wearing just boxer-briefs with his cock and balls still out, rubbed Josh’s balls.
Before he could express his amazement, and dismay at how nice they now being to his brother, Josh resumed his sucking and Mike was once again plunged into delight, now with the erotic addition of Josh moaning through his cock. This time, though, he kept his eyes open so he could continue to observe the hot sight in front of him.

When Joe and Tom had started pleasuring Josh, he had come to think they were not going to do anything to further his “punishment.” Now, however, he realized he had been wrong.
Although the feeling of having his cock and balls rubbed was greatly increasing his pleasure, every time Josh neared orgasm and began shaking and moaning more loudly, Tom and Joe would quickly pull their hands away, stopping Josh right at the edge and further increasing his desire to cum. In fact, he had been so constantly turned on and had edged so many times over the course of the night that his balls were begging to ache, turning pleasure to pain.

Finally, after being forced to edge once again and having come even closer than before, Mike pulled out of his little brother’s mouth.
Joe and Tom stopped their stroking, and all four boys collapsed to the ground, panting hard.
Eventually, Tom stood up.
“Well,” he said, catching his breath, “I think you’ve done enough catch-up dares and-”
“Hold on!” interrupted Mike, an evil grin on his face. “I’ve got one more dare for you, bro.
Seeing Mike’s face, Josh got worried. His hands, meanwhile, strained against the cuffs toward his cock without conscious thought. Noticing this, Mike’s smile got even wider.
“Tom and Joe gave me the idea with their edging of you before,” began Mike. “So since it certainly looks like you’re just dying to cum, I dare you to not orgasm until we give you permission. If you do cum before we say you can, then there will be a severe punishment.”
Josh swore to himself. He wanted to orgasm really badly, both because his balls were now aching really painfully and also because he was hornier than he had ever been before. Knowing his brother, though, the punishment for failing this dare would indeed be severe.
“Alright, fine,” Josh said, lowering his head in submission. “And I suppose you guys aren’t going take the cuffs off, either.”
“You suppose right,” said Joe, grinning cheerfully. “But look at the bright side, it’s your turn now!”
Josh’s head shot back up at this comment, and as he looked among the three boys he began grinning as well.
“Well, Mike,” said Josh, his eyes finally stopping on his brother. “Truth or dare?”

To Be Continued

Disclaimer: I will do my best to post new parts to the story as fast as I can, but (as I'm sure the other writers out there know) that's easier said than done.

Likes, Limits, and Toys:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=73346

Give me dares (especially bondage!) and I'll write you a report!
[email protected]

Last edited by NoraazXD; 06-14-2011 at 05:02 PM.
NoraazXD is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to NoraazXD for this post:
Old 06-15-2011, 05:50 AM   #78
Abmp

FINALLY!
I have been waiting but it was worth it, nice chapter.
Keep on going, and watch out for laziness :P
Abmp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 10:40 PM   #79
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

Awesome! I cannot wait for more!!!!!!!

Sing like you know the lyrics

Dance like no one is watching

Live like you were dying

Love like you've never been hurt before
nuditydudity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 04:16 PM   #80
alex987

The new chapter is great!

^^ <3
alex987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 06:26 PM   #81
SeaShellSushi

Post it all up please. I love it

I am a new master here and would work to become better and better.

My link
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=86470

Thank You for your time.
SeaShellSushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 06:27 PM   #82
daremaster 1
getDare God

I really love this story! Can't wait for more!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 11:36 PM   #83
Turtleking280

Well. Hello there.
The story is great. I understand that it takes a while to get each installment in, but...
HURRY THE FREAK UP!!!

But seriously, it is great. So yeah.

Feel free to PM me if you want to know each other!

Likes/Limits
Bondage Test
PM Dares
Tumblrs: Boysandrope & Sportyboi
Turtleking280 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 07:40 AM   #84
Dylan xX
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtleking280 View Post
Well. Hello there.
The story is great. I understand that it takes a while to get each installment in, but...
HURRY THE FREAK UP!!!

But seriously, it is great. So yeah.
You can't really blame him. If I was in his place and lost my flash drive with the next few chaps on it, it would take me a while to start writing again.
Old 07-05-2011, 06:02 AM   #85
Abmp

Why,
Not to be pushy but I was wondering when you were going to post again.
You are an amazing writer so do us a favor and PLEASE write again!
Abmp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 10:56 AM   #86
Slugger
getDare Sweetheart

This story goes hard for sure!
you have very talented writing skills, I am very pleased.
Old 12-28-2017, 02:48 PM   #87
swiftdrifter01

Amazing story! Can't wait for next part
swiftdrifter01 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk