Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2017, 05:48 PM   #31
FelixTheFurry

Name: Felix
Likes: Petplay, humiliation, nudity, light bondage, edging, embarrassing costumes
Limits: Full public, family/friends, body fluids, x-dressing, messy, permanent
Send Photos?: Depends on dare
Send Reports: Yes if I don't send photo
Old 09-22-2017, 10:00 AM   #32
TheoDares
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sissy.vivien View Post
Name: Vivi
Likes: semi-public, humiliation, crossdressing, feminization, cum-eating
Limits: photos, social suicide, scat
Send Photos?: no
Send Reports: yes
Crossdress Mobile Cafe

This dare will take place over the course of a week. Each week you will attend the Crossdressing Cafe for Feminised Sissy's, however - there is just one problem. Each day, the cafe moves to a brand new location! Each location that the cafe moves to appears to get closer and closer to the public view. But you don't care about this - you brave the looks and possible humiliation and head to your favourite cafe because you know that you just can't get enough of your favourite treat, cum.

On the first day of the week, the Cafe has come to your Garden! You are to crossdress and head to the garden. You will remain like this until you have managed to masturbate and eat your own cum. On Day Two, the cafe will move to a Canal, or somewhere near water depending where you live. Once again, you go to the cafe crossdressed and stay there until you've eaten your own cum. Day three then approaches, and it seems the Cafe got waterlogged and had to move again - this time to a park. You'll remain there until you've once again eaten your cum.

By now, if you are doing this dare correctly, you should have found yourself crossdressed guzzling down cum in three different places over the last three days! Don't worry though - only four days left. Day four, you go to a quiet public road and have your snack while crossdressed. Day five sees the cafe move to a busier road and you head to the road crossdressed and eat your cum again. Two more days left and the Cafe decides to try something new! They set up shop in a Public Restroom, not in the cubicals - but in the restroom. You must remain there crossdressed until you've eaten your cum. On the last day, the Cafe moves to a rather busy town centre or high street. You know the rest!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecat View Post
Name: Alison
Limits: photos with face, social suicid,e family, public, scat, piss
Send Photos?: as long as no face is included
Send Reports: yes
Titty Dunking

For this dare, you are going to start out with two buckets of Ice Cold Water. In each of the buckets, there should be a lot of Ice and a lot of water, enough for you to dunk your tits in. You are then going to get topless and kneel at the buckets. You're first going to make your nipples extremely hard and sensative with five minutes of teasing. In this five minutes, you should play with spanking your tits, flicking, rubbing and squeezing your nipples.

It's now time to dunk your tits into the water. Now, you should do this with a timer on, and be warned - there will be a challenge that corresponds with how long you were able to hold your tits under water. The longer you are able to submerge your fun bags in the cold Ice Water, the less severe your punishment will be.

If you only manage to hold them under for less than one minute, you should drip hot candle wax onto your nipples and then apply a clothespeg to each nipple. These pegs should then be spanked off. If you manage one to two minutes, then all you need to do is attach two clothespegs for five minutes and then spank them off. Three to Four minutes means that you just wear the clips for five minutes and can gently remove them at the end. Four minutes, one second and above means that you may finish by rubbing your sensative, hard nipples to warm them up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FelixTheFurry View Post
Likes: Petplay, humiliation, nudity, light bondage, edging, embarrassing costumes
Hey Felix. I am more than happy to give you a dare and you've completed the form to the standards that I can accept. Just so I know to give you the best possible dare I can, I do require some more information from you - more particularly, I'd like to know what embarrassing costumes you have at your disposal or would be willing to get?

19/M/Owned Switch
If you really want a dare from me,
check out my Dare Factory!

Likes: Pet Play, BDSM, Mild Pain, Humiliation, Age Play, Degrading, Contests, Spankings
Dislikes: Line Writing, Messy, Long Dares, Toothpaste, Edging, Hypno
Limits: Family, Extremely Messy, Shit, Needles

"PM me 'FACEBOOK', and if I get ten of these a day - I will send whoever sent me the 10th PM the link to my facebook account"
Old 09-22-2017, 01:10 PM   #33
s010

Name: s010
Likes: rules, food, newspapers (explanation), hidden public, humiliation, pet play, pee play (not holding)
Limits: scat, public, permanent, illegal, face pics, anal, shaving arms/legs
Send Photos?: Yes, but no face
Send Reports: Sure

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Begging for PM dares

kik: s010_gd
Old 09-22-2017, 03:11 PM   #34
FelixTheFurry

I'll just repost everything with the added information so it's easier for you

Toys/Costumes: Gag, dog collar, rope, tail buttplug, skintight wolf costume with crotch zipper, umbreon onesie, cat ears, cat tail. I can also buy something from Amazon if its around $30 or less

Dislikes: Semi-public, denial, light anal

Toys: Gag, dog collar, rope, tail buttplug, skintight wolf costume, umbreon onesie, cat ears, cat tail

PM Dares - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=80381
Old 09-22-2017, 03:28 PM   #35
subforfun86

Name: Sub
Likes: public, humiliation, crossdressing, feminization, anal, deepthroat
Limits: family, social suicide, webcam, scat, piss, blood, permanent
Send Photos?: Yes, without face
Send Reports: Yes, duhhh.
Old 09-23-2017, 05:55 AM   #36
scallywag100
Account Banned

Name: Rachael
Likes: wedgies, pain, spanks, denial, edging, orgasms, ruined orgasms, anything to make me annoyed basically
Limits: public, family/friends, scat, x-dressing, messy, permanent, toothpaste, pics, videos, blood, dangerous
Send Photos?: Nuh-uh (no)
Send Reports: Yes, I suppose I could, but only if specified.
Old 09-23-2017, 06:22 AM   #37
TheoDares
Account Banned

Right so I will design the dares for the others soon, but I saw Rachael's form and felt that I already have a perfect dare for her given the likes she has stated in the form, therefore I'm sending this one over to her now. Rachael, you said that you would send reports if specified, well this is me specifying that I do want it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scallywag100 View Post
Name: Rachael
Likes: wedgies, pain, spanks, denial, edging, orgasms, ruined orgasms, anything to make me annoyed basically
Limits: public, family/friends, scat, x-dressing, messy, permanent, toothpaste, pics, videos, blood, dangerous
Send Photos?: Nuh-uh (no)
Send Reports: Yes, I suppose I could, but only if specified.
Edge of Self Worth

You are going to get a piece of paper and a pen for this dare. I want you to sit in front of a mirror. You are to take a good long look into that mirror. I want you to write down anything and everything that you dislike about yourself. You should of course be completely naked looking at yourself in the mirror. After you've written this on paper, you will then copy your negative ideas onto your body with a pen. For example, if you don't like your cheekbones, you'd write what you don't like about them on your "Cheekbones". If you thought you were fat, you'd write "fat" on your stomach.

For everything that you write, you are to number it. Each complaint should have an assigned number. If there are then fifteen things you dislike about yourself for example, you must edge for each one - each time thinking about that one dislike about yourself. This should mean it is longer for you to masturbate for, therefore frustrating yourself more and degrading you as you look at your worthless, disliked body as you do it.

I appreciate that this could mean a lot of edges so, with that in mind - you have a six per day limit. If there is seven things, you will do 6 on 1 day, and the last edge the next. If there are forty things, you will do 6 on 1 day, 6 on day 2, 6 on 3, 6 on Day 4 and so on and so on until you've reached 40.

19/M/Owned Switch

Likes: Pet Play, BDSM, Mild Pain, Humiliation, Age Play, Degrading, Contests, Spankings

"PM me 'FACEBOOK', and if I get ten of these a day - I will send whoever sent me the 10th PM the link to my facebook account"
Old 09-23-2017, 07:00 AM   #38
SissySlavePhaade
Account Banned

Name: Philipp
Likes: Spanking, Cumplay, Pee, Humiliation, Bondage, medium Pain, Enema, Ruined orgasm,
Limits: Blood, Family, Public, Pics, permanent,scat
Send Photos?: No
Send Reports: Yes

Denied by Girls 2.0
Since 31. Dez 2017, until 12th Jan 2018
Edges: 30/30
Strokes: 400/400
Old 09-23-2017, 09:06 AM   #39
ToiletBoi

Name:Walker

Likes:Pee/Wedgies/Toilet dares/Eating or Licking Disgusting things

Limits:Limits: Social Suicide/Extreme Pain/Blood/Blatantly public/Expensive/Eating lots of scat/Crossdressing/Ureteral

Send Photos?:Yeah but no face

Send Reports:Short ones

Likes- Humiliation, toilet, oral, chastity, anal, poppers, gross stuff
Limits- Public, blood, expensive, serious harm, family and friends
Old 09-24-2017, 06:13 AM   #40
FreezeJ95

Name: Jay
Likes: Anal, Hidden public, Online exposure, Orgasm denial
Limits: Orgasm, Social suicide, Friends, Family, Permanent
Send Photos?: Yes, but no face only
Toys: Buttplug, Anal dildo, Prostate massager, Chastity cage, No Webcam
Old 09-24-2017, 12:50 PM   #41
thatdodgyguy

Name: Mac
Likes: Semi-public, Hidden public, streaking, lycra/spandex
Limits: anal, crossdressing, messy, Friends, Family, Permanent, spanking.
Send Photos?: nope

Dislikes: Wedgies, humiliation, crossdressing, anal, messy, family etc.
I wont do anything that will get me arrested.
Old 09-25-2017, 05:56 AM   #42
nordim

Name: Yagoba
Likes: Spanking, Cumplay, Pee, Humiliation, Bondage, Pain, Spit, CBT, TT
Limits: Blood, Family, Public,cam, permanent
Send Photos?: Yes
New thread: Help me to buy a new device
Bull, filthy pig and Disgusting bitch on Male Farm and on Male Zoo
Regular Toilet, Urinal and cleaning staff on Public Toilet
I'm spank dealer and spank man in getdare prison
cumcow and doggieslave on The Second Identity
[URL="http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=287850"]
Marketing, Vet, art on Getdare college!
Limit: FACE, Cam, Skype,blackmail, blood, public
Kik: yagoba34
Old 09-26-2017, 09:26 AM   #43
TheoDares
Account Banned

Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated in a couple of days - I've been busy, but by tomorrow - everyone who has replied will have a customised dare. I've checked some of the dares already however and I've found that some of you may like dares I've already designed, so give them a go and remember - proof is everything!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s010 View Post
Name: s010
Likes: rules, food, newspapers (explanation), hidden public, humiliation, pet play, pee play (not holding)
Limits: scat, public, permanent, illegal, face pics, anal, shaving arms/legs
Send Photos?: Yes, but no face
Send Reports: Sure

Messy Puppy!

You are going to get five tins of food, whatever food you want is fine - as long as it is messy! You are to empty these tins into the biggest five bowls you can find. In each bowl, you are to mix four raisons, pees, or something else small that you like to eat. It shouldn't be much bigger than 1cm in size. You are to put four of those in each of the five big bowls.

You are then going to locate your four raisons in each bowl using only your mouth, just like a puppy would. You will remain on each bowl until you have completely succeeded. Should there be any reason why you can't suceed, for example - you accidently eat one of the raisons as your searching through the messy bowls, then you should punish yourself with twenty spanks per raison.

That's not it. To ensure that you are not tempted to use your hands, they should be taped into fists, just like paws would be on a pet. Your legs should also be taped too so that leg and thigh are taped together. You will crawl to the bowls on your paws and knees, completely naked of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by subforfun86 View Post
Name: Sub
Likes: public, humiliation, crossdressing, feminization, anal, deepthroat
Limits: family, social suicide, webcam, scat, piss, blood, permanent
Send Photos?: Yes, without face
Send Reports: Yes, duhhh.
Okay for this dare, you will need to buy some diapers. After looking at your extensive collection of toys and outfits, I very much doubt that this will serve to be a problem for you! Lady pants work out just as well if you can not find adult diapers.

Girl to Woman

You are to begin your dare wearing nothing but a diaper. If you have a pacifier, then you are more than welcome to suck on your little dummy until your dare is welcome, I know that being the little baby you are, you'll probably really like that. Anyway, you now have a job little one! You are going to transform from a baby, into a beautiful woman!

Firstly, you must start out as a little baby. Trapped there in your diaper, you are going to watch a movie. I know you are a cute little girl, in love with your feminine side, so I'd suggest watching a Romantic Comedy, one of those really cheesy ones where there is always a happy ever after! Make sure you have a box of tissues with you as you watch it though little one, we all know how much you love a happy ending.

Looks like that movie really matured you and you've grown up. Still in your diapers, but this time in there to catch your period blood as opposed to your own urine and shit, you've ditched the cute onesies for a skirt. You should go and put on your most girliest outfit, and uh-oh looks like you've leaked again! (Put Ketchup in your diaper to simulate your period). You should stay like this until you've perfected how to do 'Winged Eye Liner'. You may then wash in a cold shower - still wearing your diaper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToiletBoi View Post
Name:Walker

Likes:Pee/Wedgies/Toilet dares/Eating or Licking Disgusting things

Limits:Limits: Social Suicide/Extreme Pain/Blood/Blatantly public/Expensive/Eating lots of scat/Crossdressing/Ureteral

Send Photos?:Yeah but no face

Send Reports:Short ones
Messy Puppy!

You are going to get five tins of food, whatever food you want is fine - as long as it is messy! You are to empty these tins into the biggest five bowls you can find. In each bowl, you are to mix four raisons, pees, or something else small that you like to eat. It shouldn't be much bigger than 1cm in size. You are to put four of those in each of the five big bowls.

You are then going to locate your four raisons in each bowl using only your mouth, just like a puppy would. You will remain on each bowl until you have completely succeeded. Should there be any reason why you can't suceed, for example - you accidently eat one of the raisons as your searching through the messy bowls, then you should punish yourself with twenty spanks per raison.

That's not it. To ensure that you are not tempted to use your hands, they should be taped into fists, just like paws would be on a pet. Your legs should also be taped too so that leg and thigh are taped together. You will crawl to the bowls on your paws and knees, completely naked of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezeJ95 View Post
Name: Jay
Likes: Anal, Hidden public, Online exposure, Orgasm denial
Limits: Orgasm, Social suicide, Friends, Family, Permanent
Send Photos?: Yes, but no face only
Chaturbate, Bumurbate

Welcome to Chaturbate, Bumurbate. For this dare, you will be using Chaturbate to broadcast yourself live to the people! You will be training your anus live on camera for your followers - and I will be telling you exactly what they should be seeing and what your rules are for when you decide to take centre stage on Chaturbate.

You should spend the entire time on Chaturbate with something in your anus. The only possible exception to this, is a change over of object. You should have atleast 15 objects that you know can be inserted into your anus with relative ease. Feel free to test them before you go on Camera. Now, you will remain on Chaturbate for half an hour, and each time someone new comes, you are to send them the list of the 15 objects that you have, allowing them to choose what goes inside you next.

Here's the twist, when you get your list of 15 objects, you are allowed to label two of the fifteen with an "L". This means that if your viewers choose one of these two items, you may use lubricant for that object. If your viewers do not choose them, then there will be no lube and you will be going into your anus completely bone dry. Make sure you post a thread announcing your show, with at least an hours notice!

19/M/Owned Switch

Old 09-27-2017, 10:55 AM   #44
TheoDares
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FelixTheFurry View Post
I'll just repost everything with the added information so it's easier for you

Toys/Costumes: Gag, dog collar, rope, tail buttplug, skintight wolf costume with crotch zipper, umbreon onesie, cat ears, cat tail. I can also buy something from Amazon if its around $30 or less
Pet Show

For this dare, you will be entering yourself into the special pet show. You should get completely naked and strip yourself off. You should now do your best to dress up as a cute doggy, kitten or whatever animal it is that you enjoy roleplaying as. Now, this is a show that always likes to reward good pets, so for every item of gear you own, you are the award yourself with one edge. So if you only have a tail, one edge. If you have a collar and leash, two edges, If you had a tail, collar and leash, three edges - and so on.

Now, I'm sure that you must be a frustrated little pet after all of those edges. Don't worry though, you will be awarded the opportunity to masturbate shortly. But before we get to that - you should show off what you can do. Why should you win the Pet Show? You are to now do some tricks, roll over, fetch a ball, play with a ball of yarn. Spend ten minutes doing pet like activities demonstrating just how good a pet you are!

Good job Pet! After your frustrating edges, and all that hard work you just did showing off your skills, I think you deserve to masturbate - however, there is a little twist for you. You are allowed to Masturbate, but you must do this still dressed as an animal and in your garden. You can only cum via humping too! Still want to masturbate? If you do, then you know what to do. If you don't want to go outside and show your neighbours what an adorable pet you are, then that's fine - but you'll be doing two more edges.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SissySlavePhaade View Post
Name: Philipp
Likes: Spanking, Cumplay, Pee, Humiliation, Bondage, medium Pain, Enema, Ruined orgasm,
Limits: Blood, Family, Public, Pics, permanent,scat
Send Photos?: No
Okay, so I've decided that for your dare, I am going to use the basic template of "Bin Men on Strike" and change a few things around to change the messier aspects of that dare, to spanking aspects. You are welcome to try your dare as well as the Bin Men on Strike dare however as that is what your dare has been modelled on.

My Ol' Mans a Dustman

Now here's a little story, to tell it - is a must... about an unsung hero that moves away a dust. Some people make a forture, others earn a mint. Now your old man doesn't earn much, in fact - he's flipping skint... because your old mans a dustman! It's extremely nice that you want to help him out with his job though. So, you decide to go into your bin bag and sort out the recycling for him. For this dare, you should get a full bin bag, and empty it out.

Your old man knew the struggles of being a dustman - and it seems that you have still not cared enough to sort out your bins. You are to sort through your rubbish and put it into four piles. Household Waste, Electrical Waste, Paper/Card and Glass Bottles. For every item of Household Waste, you should spank your bare bottom hard ten times per item. For every item of Electrical Waste, you should spank your bare bottom with a wooden spoon fifty times. For every piece of paper disposed of in the bin, that is one spank to your bare ass and for every glass bottle, that's five spanks to the bum.

You should now count up how many glass bottles, electrical items and paper you have put into your bin bag. They shouldn't have been in there! They should have been sorted into your relevant recycling bins, but no matter - you should now do the dare that is associated with the number of inappropriately placed items:

1-4 Items: Oops! Looks like a cat has weed! (Wee on the rubbish then rub it on yourself)
5-8 Items: Put the bins out naked for the next month.
9+ Items: Put bins out naked and piss yourself as you do it for the next month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatdodgyguy View Post
Name: Mac
Likes: Semi-public, Hidden public, streaking, lycra/spandex
Limits: anal, crossdressing, messy, Friends, Family, Permanent, spanking.
Send Photos?: nope
Naked Dice

For this dare, you will need a 6 sided dice or internet application that will roll a dice for you. Your dare is quite simply a Dice Dare, nice and easy for you to do so - here it goes!

How public should the place be?
1. Not Very
2. Not Very
3. Not Very
4. Not Very
5. Not Very
6. Very

If you got a 1-5, Where?
1. Forest
2. Park at Night
3. Garden
4. Quiet Road
5. In front of your window.
6. Doorstep.

If you got a 6, Where?
1. Busy Road
2. Highstreet
3. Shopping Center
4. Inside a Shop
5. Park during the Day
6. All of the Above.

How long should you remain nude there for?
1. 5 Minutes
2. 10 Minutes
3. 15 Minutes
4. 20 Minutes
5. 30 Minutes
6. Until you've seen someone (they don't have to see you.)

Humiliation?
1. None
2. Make a Getdare thread prior to doing the dare and accept Body Writing dares
3. Spend the whole time on all fours.
4. Keep legs spread and hands on head.
5. Dance for at least two minutes while there.
6. Hump the floor

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordim View Post
Name: Yagoba
Likes: Spanking, Cumplay, Pee, Humiliation, Bondage, Pain, Spit, CBT, TT
Limits: Blood, Family, Public,cam, permanent
It would seem that I am still waiting for your report and pictures from the 'Penis Ice Cream' dare. Please see Page 1 of this thread, and then see reply #9

19/M/Owned Switch

The following 2 users say Thank You to TheoDares for this post:
Old 09-27-2017, 01:43 PM   #45
chipick282

Name: Chris
Likes: Cum, semi-public, cam, strip games, anal, pics, truths
Limits: Messy, poop, diapers, pain, torture, bondage, crossdressing, feminization

Like: Cum, semi-public, cam, strip games, anal, pics, truths

Dislikes: Fully public, embarrassing

Limits: Messy, poop, diapers, pain, torture, bondage, crossdressing, feminization

My PM dares

The following people have to strip if I tell them:
nifoc_uk
I have to strip of the following people tell me:
Mega
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk